Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Nov 10, 2014 10:39 PM

Mar 2014
Aki-Lucky has finally completely lost it. xD

That scene with Iona and Mayu in the windows and kinda creepy. I don't know why but it was.
MAL: A community that thinks every anime is bad, but rates everything a 7/10.
Nov 11, 2014 4:25 PM

Oct 2012
How did Akira manage to overpower and kidnap Hitoe when they're both around the same size, then take her to a nearby school and tie her up though? She didn't even bring any weapon or anything. Doesn't make any sense.
Nov 11, 2014 4:34 PM

Jul 2011
Akira it's becoming more insane every episode, i like it.
Nov 11, 2014 5:06 PM
May 2014
kinisis said:
How did Akira manage to overpower and kidnap Hitoe when they're both around the same size, then take her to a nearby school and tie her up though? She didn't even bring any weapon or anything. Doesn't make any sense.

Probably very easily.. Especially if said person is bordering on crazy.

Comparable things is most likely done several times every single day in real life (not counting
the kidnapping part). Tying somebody up probably doesn't require much strength.
Have faith in the Lord Fifth, gain eternal life! When the Lord Fifth appears, who dares to cause strife!
-- Lord fifth
Nov 11, 2014 10:56 PM

Nov 2012
I'm starting to get sick of Aki's personality. She should just die already.
Nov 12, 2014 3:54 PM

Jul 2012
So the "wish" that comes true......is actually a curse? o-o
Hmm.....I wonder if that's true or not.....but with some evidence, it does seem to be legit though.

Anyways......Akira being a bitch like usual, Iona being the "Girl of Black, Girl of Darkness", etc, and it looks like Ulith vs Ruuko next episode....
Oh man, I want to see Rukko win, but I don't want to see her beat up Tama....
Or....I mean Iona beating up Tama. :(
Nov 12, 2014 9:59 PM

Sep 2010
As much as I might want to see Ruuko win against Ulith, it's boring when a main character -always- wins. Plus you have to consider Tama.
Nov 12, 2014 10:37 PM
May 2014
rickywolfy said:
So the "wish" that comes true......is actually a curse? o-o
Hmm.....I wonder if that's true or not.....but with some evidence, it does seem to be legit though.

It is kind of obvious that the wish can be a curse for the one fulfilling it.
Going by what she said, it doesn't seem like she can just turn her back to it and go.

Wishes are expected to be forever, not just for a moment, so it is quite easy to see that even a
"harmless" wish turn into something else for the one fulfilling it just because of the timeframe.

I guess it means that if Hanayo and Kazuki(?) break up at some point then that wish is no longer
fulfilled, and she wouldn't have done her "job" properly.
konatachan80Nov 12, 2014 10:41 PM
Have faith in the Lord Fifth, gain eternal life! When the Lord Fifth appears, who dares to cause strife!
-- Lord fifth
Nov 13, 2014 3:04 AM

Nov 2014
konatachan80 said:
"You're of black and you hate white things"
"Longing for white..and being next to white..." (Mayu stops in front of the window zoomed in on Ruko)
"...will just..."
"...make the pain worse".

Huh? How should one interpret that?
I mean, this series has had a thing for subtleties from the beginning, so..

That's a prophecy dude...

Nov 13, 2014 3:22 AM

Nov 2014
"Truth is the two girls were originally from one girl"
Read more at http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1303653&show=20#QVm5HPpwg3RiumYW.99

I think mayu is mentioning about Ruko because Ruko has tama in S1 but she's been kicked out because of Iona's wish to become LRIG. Then, Iona now is the girl of black, but she has a kind heart. thats why mayu mentioned that "will dirty you to a shade of gray"...

Nov 13, 2014 7:36 AM

Feb 2013
Akira is a crazy bitch also I'm starting to like Iona <3

Nov 13, 2014 9:36 AM

Jan 2013
Finally Akira resorted to violence. Looking forward to this battle.
Nov 14, 2014 6:15 PM

Aug 2013
Akira is one crazy bitch!
PoeticJustice said:
nigga i am black, do you think my ass would fit in? "Oh look it is negro kun." Hell no.
Nov 15, 2014 6:05 AM

Dec 2010
Ok, I'm not sorry for Akira anymore, I'd punch that bitch if I had the chance.
Dec 2, 2014 4:25 PM

Jul 2009
Wow ... Akira sure is crazy O_O Totally thought Ulith was gonna kiss her when she was telling her what to do lol XD Then again, so is Mayu ... not gonna lie, some of the stuff she said was pretty creepy :S I kinda feel bad for Iona having to hear her say all those things ...
Speaking of which, seems like the Girl of White and the Girl of Black were originally one person?! Didn't see that one coming ... plus it seems like Futase is only battling to get more ideas for her writing. I see what she's saying about having to continue "achieving" your dream forever before it counts ... didn't really think about that before :O
So Ulith shows up with Tama ... is it gonna be another battle against Ruuko and Iona? Seems like their battles mean a bit more now with this Girl of White/Black stuff going on. Poor Hitoe too, being captured like that ... and tied up too, what the heck D: Guess we'll see next episode!
Dec 6, 2014 2:25 PM
Jul 2013
I knew it! :D
Can't wait for next episode!!! ^^
Dec 25, 2014 11:56 PM

Sep 2014
Wow, Hitoe is useless as fuck. She and Akira are like, the same size and it's not like super models have super strength. But Akira probably has that crazy yandere adrenaline rush going on...

So basically everyone is screwed. Selectors are screwed cuz they either get their wish tainted or become a LRIG. LRIGs get screwed because they have to deceive their Selectors to reach the outside world...only to fulfill the Selector's wish in the Selector's body until death. Hayano's probably all like "fuck, I have to be with the freaking twin brother FOREVER?"

Thought it was kind of cute how Ruuko cared for Iona like that. "OMG LETS GIVE HER MEDICINE", lmao...giving her a warm blanket and shit...

Gotta say though, Maya's colossal eyeball in Iona's nightmare/vision was creepy as hell.
Dec 31, 2014 8:07 PM

Jan 2011
It looks like the few minds that still work will be broken soon. ヽ(゚Д゚)ノ
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Jan 8, 2015 5:08 AM

Sep 2011
Man they cray.
Jan 10, 2015 6:34 PM

Jul 2013
Akira is going crazy and psycho as hell. She needs to seek therapy.
Jan 25, 2015 1:35 PM

May 2012
Oh shit that ending! That sure makes the next episode even more interesting so let's see what's next!
Feb 6, 2015 7:36 AM
May 2012
Aki-lucky is now Aki-crazybitch!!
May 26, 2015 2:05 PM
May 2015
So... Not sure if this new to be posted elsewhere, but I'm sure I will be told if it does!

During the scene where Akira's flashback happens to when she was first cut, does anyone know what the background music is that kicks off at the start of the flashback???
It's at about 5:15 in, to be specific.
I am going slightly insane not being able to track it down.
Sep 24, 2015 8:56 PM

Mar 2015
Can someone please kill that Akira bitch please? Thank you.

Oct 11, 2015 6:07 PM
Jul 2018
This series is great as psychological thriller, but they really need to start revealing either Mayu's or Ulith's motivations, because at this point, things just aren't making sense. Mayu is just being cryptic and Ulith just seems to want to cause chaos. It seems like villain motivations is something this series is lacking in so far, but I just hope they can turn that around soon.
Oct 14, 2015 1:07 AM
Nov 2014
Just when you thought Akira cannot get anymore annoying than she already is.... welp. She is literally the worst anime character I have seen in a long time, what a fucking cunt.
Dec 28, 2016 11:03 PM

Nov 2013
Aki-ugly gets another task from her mistress.

I like how Hitoe stood up to her. Her mental breakdown was glorious.

She decided to abduct Hitoe to lure Ruuko. That's pretty low, even for her. They need to put her out of her misery.

Ulith appeared. Things will get ugly.
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
Jan 2, 2017 2:43 AM

Jan 2015
Really pleasant to see my girl Ruuko taking care of Iona so carefully.Who would've ever tried to warm LRIG with a BLANKET. Ruuko my girl. So caring....
Iona feels warmth and changing as a person only for Mayu to come and remind her who she is. Mayu is so awful... Can't let Iona live happily.

I guess that's about right. Selectors want their wishes to last forever not for a short time. So Futase needs to keep writing novels for her whole life and for this she needs ideas.

Akira seriously pissing me off, but what's new. I understand she is lonely and she needs Ulith forever with her because she understands and loves her for who she is, but I hope Ruuko can befriend her somehow... You can do it Ru-chan!!!
Apr 4, 2017 12:55 PM

Aug 2016
Seriously? Why didn't Ruu just fucking call the cops on Aki, she knew where she was. If the police were to walk in seeing hitoe captured by akira, Akira would be sent to jail....
Nanika ga Okashii
Jul 18, 2017 8:06 PM
Sep 2015
"Hanayo-san wasn't willfully trying to deceive me." Um, WHAT?? And she even WORRIES about that bitch??

And Ruko and company are just way to dumb to realize that when some washed up idol kidnaps your friend and tells you where to go, you go TO THE COPS.
Aug 13, 2022 8:35 AM

Sep 2021
What Fumio's (the new one) LRIG said is quite valid. Finally someone says something logical about having no choice other than to rely on the battles to fulfill their wishes but Ruu just goes "even so, we gotta stop the battles" lol.

Hope Aki-bitchy gets absolutely messed up by Ulith next episode (at least that's what i think Ulith's intentions towards her is)
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Selector Spread WIXOSS Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 19, 2014

197 by yhagni »»
Aug 13, 2022 12:22 PM

Poll: » Selector Spread WIXOSS Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 10, 2014

87 by yhagni »»
Aug 13, 2022 6:52 AM

» A question about Hitoe

kaede666 - May 25, 2022

1 by Phantom1412 »»
May 26, 2022 1:42 PM

» Is it okay to finish WIXOSS with this season

Lonely_Ronin123 - Nov 7, 2019

2 by Heimur »»
Nov 7, 2019 3:20 PM

Poll: » Selector Spread WIXOSS Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 5, 2014

72 by Niveen_Sleem »»
Nov 6, 2019 9:50 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.