Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]
Jan 5, 5:33 PM
Apr 2013
EP 6

Fundamentally the problem is the characters. I just dont care about what happens to any of them.

Gonna be depressing again
Honestly even reading the comments from other people is depressing, as if the episode itself wasnt depressing enough

As a reminder like really, the anime is just talking and talking and suffering and suffering i really wish i watched this at 2x speed

The problem is we dont know anything about class c, so there is zero idea as to who is the traitor.
Unless they're implying the gang from ep 3 got blackmailed into it but thats not acceptable

Fundamentally the problem is the characters. I just dont care about what happens to any of them.

The season is 13 eps, so I'm assuming there's a 3 and 4 ep of two more arcs to go. 6 or 18 eps in total, no arisu, kushida went from being a cute girl to a traitor, class c idiocy, class a somehow lost 3 times in a row despite being "top class",

As a reminder like really, the anime is just talking and talking and suffering and suffering i really wish i watched this at 2x speed, which is really saying something

They skipped the ed this time to cram things in but whatever.
Also for all intents and purposes kei and this entire 3 ep was irrelevant, basically it was to give suzune a slap in the face.
Jan 28, 10:01 PM
Apr 2021
OMG THIS EPISODE WAS FUCKING HYPE BROOOOOO😩🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

The race with Ayanokoji and Horikita’s older brother was hype as hell especially when bro was waiting for Ayanokoji to get the bar😭

AND I FUCKING KNEW KUSHIDA WAS A BITCH that happy go lucky cutesy personality she puts on is such a red flag for me and simply just made me not trust her I’m happy her true colors were revealed in this episode, she really made Ayanokoji her enemy she’s so stupid😭

Ik it was Ayanokoji who sent that voice recording of Ryuen saying to target Horikita that shit gave me goosebumps bro like this shit between Ryuen and Ayanokoji is so entertaining man I love this shit😩🔥
Feb 29, 3:58 PM

Aug 2014
Ok Ayanokouji redeemed himself, but it would be good for anime to explain how he done it or else its just a cheat plot device from author..
I don't remember who was that girl who bullied Karuizawa... but maybe there is some connection with the girl who faked injury to get Suzune down? they are both from 1-C
Thyriad-oPPailovFeb 29, 4:14 PM
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Mar 1, 3:06 PM

Feb 2012
Kushida, a problem child, now a problem teen who puts on a cutesy face. Ayanokoji is gonna destroy her.

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
Mar 19, 8:07 AM
Jun 2020
cool anime that pique my interest
Apr 21, 1:39 PM

Mar 2019
I don't know why but Kushida's "hidden" personality looked way too different now than back in season 1, and not in a good way. Also there goes any interest I had left for her, Kushida's motives and everything are just bad and she's not really that smart.

Nice ending, Ayanokouji really does have everything at his finger so I can't wait to see a moment where he'll get outsmarted, maybe by Arisu or Manabu. Now time to see the new big arc which, I assume, lasts until the end of the season.
Alex_TheForestApr 21, 1:48 PM
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Jun 9, 7:13 PM

Dec 2022
Don't see how Ryuen having the same recording as Suzune benefits him. In this recording, he explicitly states that he caused Saki's injury, and only backtracks it into a hypothetical (which was also in the recording) after Suzune reveals that he's implicated himself — that's about as damning as you could get. There is no context where he isn't in deeper shit with that recording than Suzune is, especially since Suzune has done nothing but actively deny any wrongdoing in the accident since she was blamed for it.

Is Kushida still trying to freeload off those fingerprints? Did she forget her fingerprints are only found on the ends of Ayanokouji's uniform sleeve? If there was an attempted rape, then there would be fingerprints all over his uniform while she was trying to resist him, rather than imprints only being suspiciously found on a single sleeve. Assuming their uniforms aren't made of material porous enough to make the fingerprints difficult to identify (if they've even lasted this long), then you'd assume Ayanokouji would leave the uniform unwashed while wearing a spare blazer instead, just in case Kushida tried anything.

Shaded Horizon

Aug 9, 2:01 AM

Dec 2022
And thus ends the sports festival arc. The race between Manabu and Ayano were kinda hype ngl + Kushida is such a hateable character pls. Pretty sure this is the end of volume 5 of the LN.

Sep 15, 12:00 PM
Sep 2024
Çok hızlı akıp gitti.
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e 2nd Season Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 26, 2022

462 by SaintPeters »»
Oct 14, 6:12 AM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 19, 2022

843 by FK_Mahziyar »»
Sep 9, 9:31 AM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 12, 2022

283 by Fortress_Maximus »»
Sep 3, 3:40 PM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e 2nd Season Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 5, 2022

273 by Fortress_Maximus »»
Aug 27, 1:54 PM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e 2nd Season Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 22, 2022

245 by Ammar1030 »»
Aug 22, 6:40 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.