Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Oct 14, 2012 11:59 AM

May 2010
YEAH we learned what narcolepsy is!!!-_-

Overall it was a nice episode XD
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 14, 2012 1:00 PM
Nov 2009
yeah I agree about the low budget, come on warner bros give JC STAFF more funds don't be stupid, Sakurasou won't sell even if It looks pretty.
JC STAFF should stop doing so many shows per season, that's why they get external producers like warner for funding.
Oct 14, 2012 1:05 PM

Jan 2012
oooooh plot twist already
My Guitar Covers:
Playlist

I CAN ALWAYS SHOW MY EVERYTHING TO YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUU
Oct 14, 2012 1:09 PM

Nov 2009
DraconisMarch said:
J.C. Staff's animation quality is shit--especially in comparison to Sakurasou. Obviously dumping all their money into that instead.

Yerld said:
J.C. Staff doesn't have a stake in this show, so it's unlikely that they would spend more than they need to. Simply put, the investing companies were more generous with the budget than the ones behind Little Busters.

But then again, that isn't too surprising either. Sakurasou is backed by a consortium of giants: Media Factory, Ascii Media Works, Genco, Animax Broadcast Japan, Sony Music Communications, MBS.....

I'm not exactly sure who makes up the LB committee, but judging by the scant list of producers on staff, only Warner Bros. and (to a much lesser extent) Bushiroad would qualify as notable investors.
Oct 14, 2012 1:11 PM

May 2011
Komari... I strongly dislike her and her voice already. I'm sad to see she is a main character. At least she brings out the shy moe side of Rin. Yay.

The Key writing has never felt so apparent. Everything is very happy-go-lucky with repeated jokes and then something tragic comes out of someone's ass. Go Key GO!
Oct 14, 2012 1:37 PM

Feb 2010
Thought the loli got stuck because her ass is too big.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 14, 2012 1:46 PM
Apr 2012
I'm glad Komari route is first. I don't like her very much, so getting it out of the way is a plus :D
Oct 14, 2012 1:52 PM

Sep 2012
Inver said:
still bad

Yeah.

- The plot is just way too random.
- The comical side of the characters takes so much space that they don't feel like human at all.
- The comedy feels flat and corny. The overdramatization of the MC narcolepsy was actually the funniest part of this episode.
- The animation is just bad.
- The soundtrack is unfitted for an anime.
- Some female seiyus are really annoying.

I don't think that those happy-go lucky episodes are for me, but I won't drop it until I see some drama.
Oct 14, 2012 2:21 PM

Nov 2007
Sa-chan_ said:
winter_mint said:
Is something serious about to happen?! @@

It's just his Narcolepsy LOL. So nothing serious is about to happen on the next episode. :D

Too bad!
This series really needs some drama.
Oct 14, 2012 2:58 PM

Jan 2010
Tsukasa-san said:
Sa-chan_ said:
winter_mint said:
Is something serious about to happen?! @@

It's just his Narcolepsy LOL. So nothing serious is about to happen on the next episode. :D

Too bad!
This series really needs some drama.

There will be drama. Just don't expect it to show up in the first few episodes. They've already thrown some hints out there.
Do you know Oyashiro-sama?
Oct 14, 2012 3:11 PM

Jan 2012
Happy about: Most of the jokes don't fall flat.

Unhappy about: Every girl has the voice of a three year old.
Oct 14, 2012 3:16 PM

Oct 2009
Watching this 30 minutes before my final exams.

Thanks Rin, you keep me going.
Oct 14, 2012 4:13 PM

Jul 2011
SetsukoHara said:
Inver said:
still bad

Yeah.

- The plot is just way too random.
- The comical side of the characters takes so much space that they don't feel like human at all.
- The comedy feels flat and corny. The overdramatization of the MC narcolepsy was actually the funniest part of this episode.
- The animation is just bad.
- The soundtrack is unfitted for an anime.
- Some female seiyus are really annoying.

I don't think that those happy-go lucky episodes are for me, but I won't drop it until I see some drama.

1. How is the plot random? Hell, there hardly even IS a plot at this point. It's just some kids wanting to play baseball. Then there's the subplot regarding Rin getting the notes from the cat. That's it. Not really random.

2. This will make sense later on.

3. I agree with you on this point. His Narcolepsy was mentioned once in the VN, and then it barely ever came into play, to the point where I wonder why they even bothered with it at all. They put way too much emphasis on it in this episode I think.

4. The animation isn't THAT bad. It isn't amazing, but compared to many other animes out there, it's pretty damn average.

5. The soundtrack is absolutely fine, what is bad is how poorly they are using it. They stop and repeat the same song anywhere from 2-4 times in multiple scenes, it's very noticeable, and it sounds god awful.

6. Yes. Komari is annoying as shit. I'll give you that.

Seriously, the anime isn't great, but it's not nearly as bad as you make it out to be.
Oct 14, 2012 4:28 PM

Sep 2011
Fabrice said:
Im really disliking how they handled the music in the series, it doesnt fit in.

You obviously haven't played the VN then.
Oct 14, 2012 4:37 PM
Jun 2011
Konari i adorable, I thought I'd heard she was just annoying but she seems cute enough.

And shy Rin...CAN I KEEP HER?
I go by many names, some call me Hoshimaru, others call me Jiro or Aosou-Kun.
I believe myself a force for good, a papercrafter by trade, and one who seeks love and beauty animesque.

I am the host of the youtube show Who Would You Do?
Oct 14, 2012 4:43 PM

Jan 2011
I love Komari's seiyuu.

I like the weirdest voices.
Oct 14, 2012 5:12 PM
Dec 2007
Random45 said:

3. I agree with you on this point. His Narcolepsy was mentioned once in the VN, and then it barely ever came into play, to the point where I wonder why they even bothered with it at all. They put way too much emphasis on it in this episode I think.
Late game spoiler:

Oct 14, 2012 5:37 PM

Jun 2010
Didn't like the second episode. Also, Komari annoyed me in the anime much more.

At least next week...

Oct 14, 2012 5:38 PM

Sep 2011
Leon-Gun said:
Random45 said:

Late game spoiler:

Pretty much this. I wonder if people think before they comment and if they actually even paid attention to the Visual Novel when stating facts. l0l.
Oct 14, 2012 5:40 PM
Jun 2011
testyal1 said:

Yeah...I know the feeling.
Don't worry, they'll fix it in the dub and everyone will bitch instead about how they all sound like they're 50.
I go by many names, some call me Hoshimaru, others call me Jiro or Aosou-Kun.
I believe myself a force for good, a papercrafter by trade, and one who seeks love and beauty animesque.

I am the host of the youtube show Who Would You Do?
Oct 14, 2012 7:49 PM

Jul 2010
LMAO at ''YOU PASS!''.Just too hilarious :D and that Masato dance.
I loved first episode, but this one was even better.Jokes are really nice.

5/5
Oct 14, 2012 7:52 PM
Aug 2010
Anyone else find that Komari girl irritating? Its like every time she opens her mouth I go: "Must... resist... urge... to choke... person sitting next to me." Fuko was alright and even adorable but this girl makes me want to scream sometimes. I dread to think of what Kud would be like.

Seriously, are ALL the female characters in this anime gonna have helium voices? Overall, another meh episode. I hope they get to the core plot soon.
Oct 14, 2012 8:00 PM

Sep 2011
ZtarWarrior said:
Hoshimaru57 said:
testyal1 said:

Yeah...I know the feeling.
Don't worry, they'll fix it in the dub and everyone will bitch instead about how they all sound like they're 50.

Kudryavka dubbed would destroy me

LOL I can imagine. :D

Engrish in a English voice.

Oct 14, 2012 8:01 PM
Aug 2010
jasque said:
I love Komari's seiyuu.

I like the weirdest voices.

It's not Komari's seiyuu, because I'm sure her seiyuu can do normal voices too, it's Komari. Every step she takes can make you cringe.
Oct 14, 2012 8:31 PM
Aug 2010
MagicFlier said:
DraconisMarch said:
J.C. Staff's animation quality is shit--especially in comparison to Sakurasou. Obviously dumping all their money into that instead.

Yerld said:
J.C. Staff doesn't have a stake in this show, so it's unlikely that they would spend more than they need to. Simply put, the investing companies were more generous with the budget than the ones behind Little Busters.

But then again, that isn't too surprising either. Sakurasou is backed by a consortium of giants: Media Factory, Ascii Media Works, Genco, Animax Broadcast Japan, Sony Music Communications, MBS.....

I'm not exactly sure who makes up the LB committee, but judging by the scant list of producers on staff, only Warner Bros. and (to a much lesser extent) Bushiroad would qualify as notable investors.

I guess it's not too surprising that Sakurasou has more producers, its a safer to invest show. Wish fulfillment: Check. Idolizable marketable girl: Check. Not saying that those kinds of shows can't be good, because they can, depending on the actual content. I'm just saying that seems to be the trend among many among fans nowadays.

I don't really see that big of a difference between the art of this and Sakurasou, besides the slight differences in character design. Then again, I've always been confused about people's comments on the art of anime. I can't count the number of times someone goes, "This anime has amazing art" and I go, "What?" or when someone goes, "This anime's art suck" and I also go "What?" Maybe its the extra denials on a blade of grass that I missed or something? Either way, too minor to bother me.
Oct 14, 2012 8:56 PM
Dec 2007
Bobjones said:
Anyone else find that Komari girl irritating? Its like every time she opens her mouth I go: "Must... resist... urge... to choke... person sitting next to me." Fuko was alright and even adorable but this girl makes me want to scream sometimes. I dread to think of what Kud would be like.

Seriously, are ALL the female characters in this anime gonna have helium voices? Overall, another meh episode. I hope they get to the core plot soon.
Kurugaya's voice is fine and Kud is actually younger than them so it'll be understandable in her case. Komari...well.... I think most people, even the diehard fans, will tell you her voice is just ugh.

I think the problem people have with Komari is not even the high pitched voice that much, we see that pitch of voice all the time in anime. It's the weird timing in which she talks. Basically, she speaks sloooooowly and with this weird intonation that it's like trying to sound cute but failing miserably. It was even worse in the VN honestly. -_-

Oct 14, 2012 9:18 PM

Sep 2010
May be you or they are talking about animation, and it is obvious sometimes and horrific. I don't know about art (despite of the different character design), but i know when they have static scenes, no expression in faces (only opening and closing mouth), speedlines, nosense travelling shot because no animation at all and other things on little busters. That is outrageous for an anime with hype and fans as little busters, sometimes one could ignore this for the history, but it is not a minor thing. Yet it isn't so horrific to instant drop, but it is enough to bother.
War_lotharOct 14, 2012 9:21 PM
Oct 14, 2012 9:58 PM

Jul 2011
Tyrel said:
Leon-Gun said:
Random45 said:

Late game spoiler:

Pretty much this. I wonder if people think before they comment and if they actually even paid attention to the Visual Novel when stating facts. l0l.

Cut me some slack bro, it's been ages since I've played the damn game.

Oct 14, 2012 10:01 PM

Oct 2011
This show is was funnier than I thought!
Oct 14, 2012 10:08 PM

Oct 2010
Saturn reference detected in the spoiler
for your information that means time/space elements and possible manipulation of it. I am surprised I found this:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saturn
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cronus
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saturn_(mythology)
But it’s a good reference and it’s not the first. Tons of it were done in animes before. All time involving a form of time/space mutation. For example in Kokoro Connect the OP2 had Saturn in it and there was time manipulation in regards to age. Remains to find out what is of Little Busters.

Funny thing is that with the letter mentioning world secret and Saturn, I can easily deduct that the world might be some fabrication. That the world might be fake. It’s a space fabrication.

Remains to see how it pans out itself all this. As the details and making sense of it is not known to me with the info yet. However the Saturn finding is fascinating on its own once realized.

VN players might be shocked to see how close I am to the truth but this purely of deductions. Well am I close to something?

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Oct 14, 2012 10:28 PM

Nov 2009
Bobjones said:

Many fans got used to Komari's voice, there are fans that are fond of her voice.. fit's her easygoing character (and clumsy nature?) alot and no.. not all the characters will have helium voices. Komari is the only one, one has a mature voice, a kuudere voice, a energetic voice, a childish voice (kud)

Kuds voice? here's a CM for you to check out then:
MagicFlierOct 15, 2012 1:18 AM
Oct 14, 2012 10:44 PM

Jan 2011
Hmm, that was quite a funny episode imo. Komari and Rin are kinda cute.
Oct 14, 2012 11:06 PM
Dec 2007
Random45 said:
Tyrel said:
Leon-Gun said:
Random45 said:

Late game spoiler:

Cut me some slack bro, it's been ages since I've played the damn game.

Oct 14, 2012 11:47 PM

Oct 2007
Quite happy, loved it. Komari was well-done and they brought up the points I was hoping to see.

VN Spoilers ahead:

Also, regarding Saya's rumored location:

"A magical girl does not -make- love, a magical girl -is- love."
Oct 15, 2012 12:13 AM

Oct 2012
Bobjones said:
I dread to think of what Kud would be like.

What the f*** did u say about my Kud? I'm gonna f****** kick your f****** ass!

(no offence meant, just a reference to a certain something :P)
You were eaten by the eel pie instead
Oct 15, 2012 1:29 AM

Jan 2010
What I'm left with after two episodes is that this is one of the poorer shows of the season. None of the characters seem to have any character and there isn't really a story yet.

Masato seems to be a copy of TK from Angel Beats. I didn't appreciate TK but at least he didn't get too many lines as he provided his style of light humour.

Komari seems to be a copy of Yui from Angel Beats, except she lacks any of Yui's charm. I see from the comments that I'm not alone in this but offhand, this may be the worst-voiced main character ever. I really didn't like Rin's voice in the first episode (enough so that I looked up her seiyuu to see if she had voiced any characters I knew and whether I should have expected this but it appears this is her second role), but Komari shames her in this regard. That her character is so vapid makes me wonder how I'd react if I liked the character but hated the voicing. Not an actual issue however. Anyway, the early performances of the two, main, female seiyuu are blights upon this show.

If I'm going to stick with the Angel Beats character comparisons, then Kengo would be the copy of Shiina, and Riki of Otonashi. I guess that would make Kyou Yurippe. Haven't seen any Tenshi yet. Not sure who Rin would be. But these easy comparisons aren't good signs for this show.

I don't find any of the characters to be appealing, either in their design or what they do. The main characters have less substance than most secondary or supporting characters.

I think the humour is feeble, flat, ill-timed and unfunny. There is also a deadening dependence upon it. Were any scenes with Komari not 'humourous'? I can't think of any. Were any funny? I can't think of any.

I'll add my voice to those who find that the animation is unimpressive. It seems that most scenes are fixed, with just the speaker's mouth or a limb moving. Even the clouds don't move. I don't know if this qualifies as a high budget show or not but it seems like it would be better suited as a web animation. Which surprises me due to the apparent popularity of the franchise. I think that the artwork in the Index/Railgun shows is good so my complaints aren't about JC Staff. I'd add that Sakurasou also looks fine and that's also a current show, so I don't know what the problem is with this one.

As to plot, there really isn't one yet. The preview suggests that perhaps one is about to begin. I hope so. Perhaps once the characters start doing something, they'll start developing enough character for me to actually care about them or their relationships. Of course, based on the first episode, it seems that 30 pages worth of comments thought that Rin was going to be the first to fall to Riki's charms, but now it seems that everyone is just as certain that it's Komari who will be the centrepiece of the initial arc. So maybe the suggestion of an upcoming plot is just a ruse.

Just have to give it a couple more episodes to see if anything develops.
Oct 15, 2012 1:31 AM

Feb 2012
Good episode again :D

Comedy played well.

So this series is 26-episodes... Fans will finally calm down :)
Oct 15, 2012 1:32 AM

Aug 2010
At least I could turn off Komarimax's voice in the VN, but here...Jesus, I seriously had to avoid long and sharp objects lest I stab my eardrums. How can someone have such a repelling voice is beyond my comprehension.

Apart from that, it was an okay episode with a few funny scenes. The best part was definitely Masato's Muscle Dance, and it seems Best Girl is about to make her entrance in the next episode. Can't wait 3.5/5.
Oct 15, 2012 1:37 AM

Dec 2011
Kortir said:
Quite happy, loved it. Komari was well-done and they brought up the points I was hoping to see.

VN Spoilers ahead:

I don't really like that foreshadowing, since I can't remember any in VN.

And to those haters... If you don't like it, please don't watch it and then come and bitch about it here. Let us who like it enjoy it in peace
akutasame94Oct 15, 2012 2:45 AM
Oct 15, 2012 1:50 AM

Oct 2012
Mockman said:
What I'm left with after two episodes is that this is one of the poorer shows of the season. None of the characters seem to have any character and there isn't really a story yet.

Masato seems to be a copy of TK from Angel Beats. I didn't appreciate TK but at least he didn't get too many lines as he provided his style of light humour.

Komari seems to be a copy of Yui from Angel Beats, except she lacks any of Yui's charm. I see from the comments that I'm not alone in this but offhand, this may be the worst-voiced main character ever. I really didn't like Rin's voice in the first episode (enough so that I looked up her seiyuu to see if she had voiced any characters I knew and whether I should have expected this but it appears this is her second role), but Komari shames her in this regard. That her character is so vapid makes me wonder how I'd react if I liked the character but hated the voicing. Not an actual issue however. Anyway, the early performances of the two, main, female seiyuu are blights upon this show.

If I'm going to stick with the Angel Beats character comparisons, then Kengo would be the copy of Shiina, and Riki of Otonashi. I guess that would make Kyou Yurippe. Haven't seen any Tenshi yet. Not sure who Rin would be. But these easy comparisons aren't good signs for this show.

I don't find any of the characters to be appealing, either in their design or what they do. The main characters have less substance than most secondary or supporting characters.

I think the humour is feeble, flat, ill-timed and unfunny. There is also a deadening dependence upon it. Were any scenes with Komari not 'humourous'? I can't think of any. Were any funny? I can't think of any.

I'll add my voice to those who find that the animation is unimpressive. It seems that most scenes are fixed, with just the speaker's mouth or a limb moving. Even the clouds don't move. I don't know if this qualifies as a high budget show or not but it seems like it would be better suited as a web animation. Which surprises me due to the apparent popularity of the franchise. I think that the artwork in the Index/Railgun shows is good so my complaints aren't about JC Staff. I'd add that Sakurasou also looks fine and that's also a current show, so I don't know what the problem is with this one.

As to plot, there really isn't one yet. The preview suggests that perhaps one is about to begin. I hope so. Perhaps once the characters start doing something, they'll start developing enough character for me to actually care about them or their relationships. Of course, based on the first episode, it seems that 30 pages worth of comments thought that Rin was going to be the first to fall to Riki's charms, but now it seems that everyone is just as certain that it's Komari who will be the centrepiece of the initial arc. So maybe the suggestion of an upcoming plot is just a ruse.

Just have to give it a couple more episodes to see if anything develops.

For your information, if the characters seem the same to you, then angle beats would be copying little busters since little busters came out first. Also the characterisation and character development level is very high if you wish to continue this anime. If you have watched clannad then you may understand but if you haven't, each and every one of the characters would (hopefully) have their problems revealed and then solved. From the VN, i found that all the characters go beyond the characters of lots of main characters from other animes. From what I've heard so far, I'm presuming that there is a very limited budget for this anime for some reason which is the reason a few of you are complaining about the art. (I actually quite thoroughly enjoy it) Also there is a giant plot to this anime. All those who read the VN would definitely agree with me. However the plot of key animes are very different from actions ones where you get to know the plot at the start. With key works, they build up the characters to a very high level and then dive to the plot which is usually simple but completely filled with emotion. Hope this information helps :)
eltonsu999Oct 15, 2012 1:57 AM
Oct 15, 2012 2:18 AM

Sep 2012
eltonsu999 said:
Bobjones said:

Ahh...can't wait for Kurugaya's "lessons" in the anime lol =p

"Goddamn! <insert>, touch me and I'll make you numb!"
Oct 15, 2012 3:00 AM

Oct 2012
SleepingEntity said:
eltonsu999 said:
Bobjones said:

Ahh...can't wait for Kurugaya's "lessons" in the anime lol =p

oop...
Oct 15, 2012 3:12 AM

Nov 2008
Kortir said:

Nope, it's Komari crouching.
Oct 15, 2012 3:14 AM

Aug 2011
kratos_aurion said:
@chanotek: don't worry, it was a stupid recommendation, you are not spoiled.

Thank god for that then.
Oct 15, 2012 4:05 AM

Sep 2012
Mockman said:

Komari seems to be a copy of Yui from Angel Beats, except she lacks any of Yui's charm.

A copy of Yui from Angel Beats?? They are similar in sharing some air-headedness but I cannot see how this makes them a copy of each other.

There are a lot of similarities between Angel Beats and Little Busters, but I would not say they are copies of each other as you seem to suggest. For its humor, I would say the humor in AB can also be feeble, flat, ill-timed and unfunny - the thing is LB is no worse than AB in my own opinion. It is just Key's way of humor I guess.

As for Rin's voice, it is carried on from the VN, and VN seiyuu very often do not appear in anime.
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Oct 15, 2012 4:07 AM

Sep 2008
Dropped.

Will pick up again if I hear this improves.
Oct 15, 2012 4:17 AM

Oct 2009
TMultimate said:
GUTS! COURAGE! AND FRIENDSHIP!
Lol komari so awesome

+1 i'm fan xD

ssf4ae (pc) : misterCybou
sc2 : CybE // 665
Oct 15, 2012 4:23 AM
Dec 2007
symbv said:
Mockman said:

Komari seems to be a copy of Yui from Angel Beats, except she lacks any of Yui's charm.

A copy of Yui from Angel Beats?? They are similar in sharing some air-headedness but I cannot see how this makes them a copy of each other.

There are a lot of similarities between Angel Beats and Little Busters, but I would not say they are copies of each other as you seem to suggest. For its humor, I would say the humor in AB can also be feeble, flat, ill-timed and unfunny - the thing is LB is no worse than AB in my own opinion. It is just Key's way of humor I guess.

As for Rin's voice, it is carried on from the VN, and VN seiyuu very often do not appear in anime.
And again, if anything rip offed the other it was Angel Beats that did the ripping.... then again, it's more like Maeda used similar characters again considering he wrote both stoies.

That said, if you honestly think Mastato is anything like TK.... then you are praising TK too much.

Oct 15, 2012 6:25 AM

Apr 2011
Oct 15, 2012 7:36 AM
Nov 2009
LOL people still comparing this to AB, when AB was a rushed 12 episodes rip-off of LB.
for the people who already ragequited this show or already played the VN you can read this.

http://visualnovelaer.wordpress.com/2011/11/25/vava-answers-why-was-little-busters-never-made-into-an-anime/

The problem with this title in particular is that world building and repetition is too long for an anime to handle, you have to puts lots on effort something that WB/JC Staff are not used to.
Pages (8) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Why should i watch it?

ilayia - Aug 17

8 by YordaTrico »»
Sep 26, 5:00 PM

Poll: » Little Busters! Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Oct 27, 2012

323 by nhkam »»
Jul 30, 7:58 PM

Poll: » Little Busters! Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Oct 20, 2012

291 by RGreatDanton »»
Jul 14, 11:04 AM

Poll: » Little Busters! Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Oct 6, 2012

761 by RGreatDanton »»
Jul 14, 6:40 AM

Poll: » Little Busters! Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Nov 10, 2012

396 by eblf2013 »»
May 4, 9:08 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.