Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (34) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Sep 28, 2013 2:25 PM
Apr 2013
I think some people didnt watch the end credits and see the titan in the wall.
I would call that a cliff hanger lol
Sep 28, 2013 2:26 PM

Oct 2011
Best anime of the year/decade: Attack on Titan. 11/10. Amazing Episode!
Sep 28, 2013 2:26 PM
Sep 2011
I'm generally fairly loose with adaptations. I don't care that much when studios for movies and/or anime change stuff, they have artistic licence, and as long as they don't completely misrepresent either a character or the story then I will not rage. Or to put in in easier terms - I'm not a fanboy.
With that said...I have no issue with studio WIT changing the order of some things in order to make it more cinematic. This is an anime, not a manga, two completely different art forms and sometimes changes need to be made when converting one medium to another.

I will however complain about the cliff-hanger. It felt kind of forced honestly, like they forgot to put it in and so they just squeezed it in at the very last second.

So with all of my complaints and cynicisms out of the way *deep breath*
Oh my god there is a titan in the Wall how the hell will this turn out? I don't believe that this show lived up to the hype build behind it, it is so rare that happens but I am so happy that it did. The show had so many memorable characters and events, as well as one of the best soundtracks I have ever heard in an anime. The fights where so epic and unlike most shonen they actually had a sense of excitement to them because important characters would die and weren't just immune to death.
If this show isn't my anime of the year then something pretty damn amazing will have to come along to top it!
9/10
Sep 28, 2013 2:30 PM

Sep 2013
effin amazing battle but now I gotta wait! :/

I liked the ending where they asked all the question about existence of humanity and showed Eren's key hanging around his neck.
Newbie Blogger: http://animetaru.wordpress.com/

You know it's funny how freedom can make us feel contained
Yeah When the muscles in our legs aren't used to all the walking...
Sep 2013
dxia said:
This adaptation had me up until episode 24. It really did. Even though it left out important scenes and such as

- Eren's dream about Mikasa at the very beginning
- Eren's monologue in the forest of giant trees about not wanting to be seen as a monster
- Annie's first smile when Eren is enthused about her technique (this should have been in the training scene; if not at least episode 24, as it would have shown a deeper respect and camaraderie between Eren and Annie, further justifying his reluctance to transform)

the show was stil mostly faithful to its excellent manga counterpart, with good filler, beautiful animation, and an outstanding OST. But the second half of episode 25 was just incredibly disappointing. The reasons are all related to the plot, characters, and presentation, not the design of the show itself. They are:

1. Eren losing himself to his titan - This issue goes back to episode 24, when he flies into a rage and resolves to kill Annie. This is VERY poor character development. What happened to the Eren who was maturing and learning self-control during his time with the Levi squad? The manga depicted Eren transforming in order to protect Mikasa and Armin. It was a somber, sober decision following a poignant moment with Mikasa (which was understated in the anime). He keeps control of himself throughout the fight, instead of becoming a mindless, flaming berserker. This shows an improved control over his titan form, which is CRUCIAL to his later fight with the (SPOILER) Armored Titan. He never brings himself to hate Annie, think of her as evil, or truly want to kill her; he is more confused about her motives than anything, and the tone of his monologue in the anime should have reflected that (which it didn't).

TL;DR - In the manga, Eren develops as a human. The reader can feel that there is a human inside his titan. In the anime, he becomes a mindless beast. The flames on his body are not a big issue; his character certainly is.

2. Eren does not throw Mikasa - This is an offshoot of 1, in that the throwing action shows Eren in a rational, levelheaded, controlled state, able to listen to Armin and coordinate with Mikasa (instead of punching her like he did in Episode 11). It also explains why none of the other Scouts were able to reach Annie, and why Mikasa was able to reach her without even using the 3DMG. This scene could have been incredibly epic, iconic even, in the anime. Unfortunately, it was simply cut.

3. Mikasa, Pastor Nick, and Hanji do not see the Colossal Titan inside Wall Sina - What? THIS should have been the BIGGEST dramatic reveal in the first season. THIS was supposed to shock non-manga readers into wanting more. That moment when Mikasa stares dumbfounded at the titan's face could have been beautiful. Instead, we are given a comical few seconds after the ending credits; NOT serious, dramatic, and powerful, in order to really provoke the viewer into thinking about its implications, but COMICAL.

This isn't just a matter of presentation. (SPOILERS) What will happen to the scene where Hanji dangles Pastor Nick over the wall? What will happen to the dark secret that the Wall Cultists were created to protect, and Levi's subsequent attempt to extract information from them? What will happen to Christa's role in this whole affair? All of it will either go to shit, or have to be ass-pulled.

3. Levi swoops in with the 3DMG (to impress the fangirls) - Really? Levi's ankle is shot! He couldn't even save Petra's body from a retarded titan, but now he has the precision to cut Eren out of his titan?

Besides being total bullshit from a practical point of view, IT IS NOT A COINCIDENCE that Hajime Isayama pulled Levi out of the story when he did.

It is very important that Levi be excluded at the moment, because Levi is a cathartic character. That's why he's so popular. When the reader/viewer is frustrated that no one can handle the female titan, Levi swoops in and does away with her. When the reader/viewer can't stand the corrupt military police, Levi spits insults at them and gets away with it, because he's LEVI. Levi is not and was never meant to embody morally ambiguous themes.

This is why his return in the anime is a (BIG) problem, because after Annie is revealed as the female titan, killing titans becomes MORALLY AMBIGUOUS. Even enemy titans have become humanized. If Levi is well enough to use the 3DMG already, what will happen when (SPOILER) the Armored and Colossal Titans make their 3rd appearance? How will the anime justify their escape with Eren when the Achilles of titan killing is already back in action?

These 3 points and their sub-points sum up the MAJOR character and plot issues that his episode has opened.

I really thought that WIT/IG included filler in order to do this segment of the manga full justice in the finale: no filler, just pure, good storytelling based on an award-winning manga from a talented author.

That's ALL they had to do to knock it out of the park. THEY HAD ONE JOB, AND THEY FUCKED IT UP.

In order to continue with a second season properly, the least they would need to do is remake episode 25. I, however, am in the AoT: Titanhood camp: wait until the manga nears its end, and do a faithfully adapted remake with even better production values and no pacing issues. A show like that could become the next FMAB.

As it is however, the AoT anime has just ruined what could have been one of the most epic and iconic finales of all time.

EXACTLY WHAT YOU SAID!! I agree with what you just said, And i don't get how people don't understand that Eren launches Mikasa, he does, look at the panels before the launch. Armin says wait, then panels then launch.

this Was the worst episode. And i disagree with those that said anime was horrible pacing, it wasn't, 25 episodes covering 33 chapters MINUS Ilse's Notebook, which should be an OVA AT LEAST, IT is very important.

They really took a dumb on this finale. 3/5 on this episode but 4/5 - 5/5 for the anime.

I didn't mind the Eren on fire titan, thought was to appeal for anime viewers, but i did mind Eren going berserk, he never goes berserk in the chapter. He loses to annie again.

AND THE MOST BEAUTIFUL WTF ruined, Mikasa was suppose to stare, A DEAD STARE, at the titan being revealed. This would have gotten so much from the anime viewers. They might have felt what Mikasa Felt, a huge WTF. And the whole Hanji and Pastor, cut, just cut. They would have seen that Hanji isn't really just some crazy girl, but got that way for a reason and that she is very caring of the scouting legion.

I am also on the the ship for Shingeki no Kyojin: TitanHood. I feel that it may have been on purpose too, because it CAN be as popular as FMAB.
Sep 2012
I read the manga, and i was genuinely wondering where the hell the huge reveal was however it looks like they showed it right at the end of the show after the outro, thank god. i was getting disappointed for a second.
Sep 28, 2013 2:33 PM
Jan 2013
People who sticked around after the ED finished will get full enjoyment out of this episode. 10/10.
Sep 28, 2013 2:39 PM

Jan 2013
Amazing episode, but i do have to say that the way they revealed the titan in the wall was horribly done.
Sep 28, 2013 2:43 PM
May 2009
RagingMan said:
Are people really giving the episode low scores just because they changed the order of things? Maybe just trolls.

Harsh scores, yes, but not everyone is a troll because they don't agree on all points.

I agree that the recent episodes strayed a lot. The closer we got to the end of the season, the more changes they adapted (albeit approved by the manga author presumably). Understandably, they wanted the wall reveal in 26 episodes.

Here, we see some big changes, such as Eren getting powered up into a berserker with some red cracks under his skin. In the manga, he retained full control over himself, even holding Armin in his hand. Everything since last episode could have been put into 10-15 minutes if they stayed loyal to the manga. Instead they added more violence and aesthetic changes to FT's face by having Eren crush it (probably to show the extent of her defeat).

Another change is delaying the wall reveal and not showing anyone's reaction to it. It was also shown for a second at most. People may have missed it because they stopped as the credits rolled. I think removing Armin's narration and having Mikasa notice it as she hung from the wall would have been a better cliffhanger.
the1337fleetSep 28, 2013 2:46 PM
Sep 28, 2013 2:46 PM

Jan 2012
Never seen so much butthurt in an episode. Still gonna give this a 9/10 because I really enjoyed the series overall.
Live, Laugh, Love.

Sep 28, 2013 2:47 PM

Apr 2013
Loved this anime I will definitely start reading the manga.
Sep 28, 2013 2:47 PM

Jan 2012
OMG, that was awesome!

We need a second season right now!!!!!!!

So much gore, cool.
Sep 28, 2013 2:48 PM

Aug 2011
I don't know what to think about this, wasn't it already known there were titans in the walls?

Would watch a second season, although I wasn't all that fond of the first.
Sep 28, 2013 2:48 PM

Feb 2012
antonn said:
Even Mass Effect 3 had a better ending.

Please.
Sep 28, 2013 2:49 PM
Sep 2011
dxia said:

In order to continue with a second season properly, the least they would need to do is remake episode 25. I, however, am in the AoT: Titanhood camp: wait until the manga nears its end, and do a faithfully adapted remake with even better production values and no pacing issues. A show like that could become the next FMAB.

I promised myself I wouldn't do this. I told myself that I would be positive on this thread. Allow for a great series to end properly for myself.

But this...it is so stupid. They change 1 or 2 minor details Mikasa doesn't see the titan in the wall, and Eren is angry when fighting Annie) and suddenly you come out yelling "REDO THE ENTIRE SERIES". I will be nice here; I won't call you a fanboy of the manga. And despite what I may say I am not in any way insulting you. However I need to say this.
Literally 2 minor details where changed. One of which that will likely be completely redone at the beginning of the series, since that one second clip was only there to leave the show on a cliff hanger, but apparently that is too much for you.

I have a question. Why? Why are you even watching anime? If changing a detail as minor as someone not seeing a face in a wall is enough for you to condemn a series then why even watch an anime? Why not just read the manga, because you clearly are never going to enjoy anything with attitude. An anime is not a manga, they are two completely different mediums and expecting that the anime will be exactly same is dumb.
Sep 28, 2013 2:49 PM

Dec 2009
What an episode. Crazy. I've been told the ended with a original ending, but I felt they ended it good with possibility of season 2.

All the haters need to stfu, about the smallest details. No anime is perfect.

10/10 for me.
BleachwaySep 28, 2013 2:56 PM
Sep 28, 2013 2:50 PM

Nov 2011
No offense, but you Purists are plain idiots >~<

Not everybody is going to read the manga. So as an anime standing on it's own - it's among the best of this year. I'm sure y'all hate watching the movie adaptions of your favorite novels, cause they change a lot more y'know.

This is the end of the season - who knows when we might get another one. It's not a serialized manga where the arc ends, but you know another chapter's gonna come out in a week/month/etc.

If you like the manga version better or vice versa, good for you! There's no need to complain about nit picky little details that the creators have decided on. How about you pretend that your ideal version is how they adapted the anime using your imagination. Let the different versions build upon each other instead of hating on them just because of small differences. This is like racism of the otaku's lol.

And about the "terrible" Wall Titan reveal... I haven't read until that point, but I can say it was executed well because I still had a "HOLY SHIT! Dat cliffhanger!!!" reaction >3> If the manga did a better job, then I'll just have double the pleasure to read it.

Anyway, sorry for the rant. Just pissed at people complaining over stupid details over such an awesome anime. Can't wait for season 2, and now I'm off to read the manga ^u^
These faces are so cute that I might just leave them here (#`Д´)´∀`)・ω・) ゚Д゚)゚∀゚)・∀・) ̄ー ̄)´_ゝ`)
Sep 28, 2013 2:52 PM
Sep 2011
Aeowina said:

Not everybody is going to read the manga. So as an anime standing on it's own - it's among the best of this year. I'm sure y'all hate watching the movie adaptions of your favorite novels, cause they change a lot more y'know.

This is the end of the season - who knows when we might get another one. It's not a serialized manga where the arc ends, but you know another chapter's gonna come out in a week/month/etc.

If you like the manga version better or vice versa, good for you! There's no need to complain about nit picky little details that the creators have decided on. How about you pretend that your ideal version is how they adapted the anime using your imagination. Let the different versions build upon each other instead of hating on them just because of small differences. This is like racism of the otaku's lol.

And about the "terrible" Wall Titan reveal... I haven't read until that point, but I can say it was executed well because I still had a "HOLY SHIT! Dat cliffhanger!!!" reaction >3> If the manga did a better job, then I'll just have double the pleasure to read it.

Anyway, sorry for the rant. Just pissed at people complaining over stupid details over such an awesome anime. Can't wait for season 2, and now I'm off to read the manga ^u^

Dude, literally two posts after me. Now my post feels worthless ;'(
Oh well I forgive you, if only for the fact that you have Ushio as your profile picture(I'm a slight Clannad fanboy).
Sep 28, 2013 2:52 PM

Feb 2013
Amarrez said:
There's no justification for Eren being on fire. Even if it's a stylistic choice it's retarded and makes no sense. Why? Why did you set Eren on fire Mr. Araki?

Levi using 3DMG was beyond stupid.

The way they revealed the titan in the wall was utterly terrible and also makes no sense considering how that scene plays out in the manga. So, what, is everyone going to see it now?

The only anime-original choice I liked in the episode was Annie's meth addict face. That was really well done. Of course it was semi-ruined by FIRE EREN hopping about but that's just how things are I suppose.

All in all I'll give this adaptation a 6/10. Inconsistent.

well, if you feel better bitching about it, by all means
Sep 28, 2013 2:54 PM
Jul 2018
At first I did not like the show at all and tought it was overrated. I just kept watching it to spend time... but these last 5 episodes... I have never been so wrong in my life before. 9/10 Amazing serie, can't wait for season 2.
Sep 28, 2013 2:56 PM

Aug 2011
If the wall was so thin that it would leave a hole after Annie climbing it, why didn't the Titan inside the wall make a hole himself?
Sep 28, 2013 2:57 PM
Jul 2013
Zhou said:
antonn said:
Even Mass Effect 3 had a better ending.

Please.

Nothing is worst than Mass Effect 3's ending. Period.

Well, except Twilight. That shit was horrible.
Sep 28, 2013 2:58 PM

Jun 2013
that wall of text.

Sep 28, 2013 2:59 PM
Sep 2011
R- said:
Amarrez said:
There's no justification for Eren being on fire. Even if it's a stylistic choice it's retarded and makes no sense. Why? Why did you set Eren on fire Mr. Araki?

Levi using 3DMG was beyond stupid.

The way they revealed the titan in the wall was utterly terrible and also makes no sense considering how that scene plays out in the manga. So, what, is everyone going to see it now?

The only anime-original choice I liked in the episode was Annie's meth addict face. That was really well done. Of course it was semi-ruined by FIRE EREN hopping about but that's just how things are I suppose.

All in all I'll give this adaptation a 6/10. Inconsistent.

well, if you feel better bitching about it, by all means

Manga fanboys will never happy. This adaptation could have been made by jesus christ himself and many people would still bitch about the fact Wall Sina is a slightly different shade of beige.
I honestly don't know why those people even bother watching these adaptations if they are impossible to please.

Jul 2011
StrawHat_ said:
If the wall was so thin that it would leave a hole after Annie climbing it, why didn't the Titan inside the wall make a hole himself?

They can't move inside the wall

Feb 2012
StrawHat_ said:

Remember what Hanji told us about the behaviour of Titans?
Sep 28, 2013 3:00 PM

Nov 2011
edl01 said:

Dude, literally two posts after me. Now my post feels worthless ;'(
Oh well I forgive you, if only for the fact that you have Ushio as your profile picture(I'm a slight Clannad fanboy).

Lol sorry. You posted while I was in the middle of writing, so I wasn't updated on whether someone made my points already. Thx for your mercy ;)
These faces are so cute that I might just leave them here (#`Д´)´∀`)・ω・) ゚Д゚)゚∀゚)・∀・) ̄ー ̄)´_ゝ`)
Sep 28, 2013 3:01 PM

May 2013
I cant believe its been 6 months when i started to watch this it happened so fast
I ended tons of anime today and i got this Feel :(

Flaming Eren was cool
When i was reading this on manga I was amaze and in the anime Im more Amaze :D

10/10 for me but i still think there are better anime than this :D
Sep 28, 2013 3:01 PM
Jun 2013
I was disappointed by the last episode :( I can't wait for a season 2 though
Sep 28, 2013 3:03 PM
Sep 2012
The subs are out!

My thoughts on this episode and series.

On a subbed rewatch I didn't think this episode was as bad. It was a loose adaption, but again, it wrapped up thematically and it's not wrong to interpret Eren's character that way. All of the key points were still there and the added stuff, while out of nowhere, doesn't really matter in the long run. 7/10 or 3.5/5 for the episode.

As for the series as a whole, it mostly shares it's problems with the manga. The pacing is promblematic in the manga as well. That is especially noticible when read monthly. People marathoning this series will not most likely have a problem with the pacing. The recaps can be skipped, too. The slower chapters are slower episodes.

I feel the art and animation are an improvement especially in the action scenes. The characters are more distinguishable and some strange-looking panels are corrected, but the same time there are episodes where the animation is very limited and reused frames are a plenty, some of the strange-looking artwork is carried over from the manga as well. I think the most noticible are the fodder Titan, which might ruin the mood at times. I recall cracking up several times when catching up with the manga, when I really had no reason to. The highlights are definitely the 3D Manouver Gear and other fight scenes. I'd rate the animation 8/10.

The characters are pretty much the same as the manga. The most I noticed was some skipped material with Annie and perhaps a slightly different take on Eren in line of some thematic focus in episodes 24 and 25.
All the characters get their focus. You understand why they do what they do, some get backstories, real character development. Some might not be likeable, but you always understand why they are doing what they are doing. There's some interesting commentary on certain character archetypes and some interesting subversive takes on certain tropes associated with them. 7/10.

The sound and voice acting is mostly excellent. Obviously, there's nothing to compare to in the manga, but Hiryoki Sawano's osts are beautiful and very fitting with the series' atmosphere. If I have a complaint it's that the Engrish lyrics can occasionally seem out of place and the acting overdone, even if Shingeki isn't the most subtle series in the first place. 9/10

The story and setting. This is pretty much also unchanged with perhaps some minor ordering differences. The series does a great job in making you wonder about the various aspects of the universe. A nice touch are the eyecatchers that give you extra information about the world. The mysteries, while not exactly always that hard to figure out are engaging enough to keep you watching after each cliffhanger and the cliffhangers make this one of the most addictive series.
My rating for the story is 8/10.

Overall: Attack on Titan is probably the best series of the ones I've seen in 2013. While it isn't 100% faithful, it does get the ideas the manga portrays across. If you are a fan of shonen, check it out, if you already have checked out the anime and like it, definitely read the manga. The adaption is 90% faithful, but there are certain aspects you might like better in the manga and there's some character stuff and neat, minor details skipped and altered in the anime. There are perhaps series I like more, but this is one of the most addictive stories I have read and same goes for the anime. Overall 8/10.

Now that's more like a review isn't it?
PipokoSep 28, 2013 3:08 PM
Sep 28, 2013 3:07 PM

Apr 2013
That was something.
Sep 28, 2013 3:07 PM

Aug 2011
Zhou said:
StrawHat_ said:

Remember what Hanji told us about the behaviour of Titans?

Oh, that's right. They lose their energy when not exposed to sunlight. Thanks for reminding me!
Sep 28, 2013 3:09 PM

Sep 2012
A certain 10/10 for the whole series.
I'll really miss watching this incredible show every week, so hopefully season 2 can come out quicker than I think it will (2 years D:)

The finale did lack a lot of thrill and excitement that the previous episode had, but I still think it was a beautiful way the end the series.
Sep 28, 2013 3:10 PM

Jan 2013

enough said.
Sep 28, 2013 3:11 PM

Feb 2011
So this AMAZING experience is over :(

http://myanimelist.net/people/5088/Araki_Tetsurou

^^ his best adaption rlly , now I'll hurry up and read the manga.

10/10 Of course.
Sep 28, 2013 3:11 PM

May 2012
Okay first thing's first; did anyone else stop to read that long ass halfway point disclosable information tidbit besides me?!

Anyway, fantastic series in my opinion. One of the best anime series to come out in a long time. Definitely looking forward to a second season and will not forget this 1st season ever. Near flawless show. 9/10

AND DAT ENDING! XD
"No matter how much of a genius one is, in front of the Uchiha name, they're just ordinary people." - Sasuke Uchiha

Sep 28, 2013 3:12 PM

Aug 2011
OmGzzzz BERT LIKE, GETS 4 SECONDS OF SCREENTIME

BEST EP EVER

http://imgur.com/LmrZ1d7

7/10

Sep 2009
Wasn't it said that he needed to throw aside his humanity to win against Annie and that's what he did so I don't understand why people are crying.
This makes more sense imo (because of what armin said) maybe he didnt say it in the manga. Haven't read it so can't say. 8/10 Episode 10/10 series.

Sep 2012
I can't speak about any changes from the manga (as I haven't read it yet), but I thought this was a pretty good episode. There were a few things that I didn't care for, such as titan Eren catching fire. The scenes with Erwin in them were my favorite. Overall, what I liked outweighed what I didn't. Now to start on the manga.
Sep 28, 2013 3:14 PM

May 2011
They made the entire scene much more emotional than it was in the manga. Not to mention they left some important stuff out. Oh well, hoping for a second season.

Loved this series overall.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 28, 2013 3:16 PM
Sep 2013
edl01 said:
dxia said:

I promised myself I wouldn't do this. I told myself that I would be positive on this thread. Allow for a great series to end properly for myself.

But this...it is so stupid. They change 1 or 2 minor details Mikasa doesn't see the titan in the wall, and Eren is angry when fighting Annie) and suddenly you come out yelling "REDO THE ENTIRE SERIES". I will be nice here; I won't call you a fanboy of the manga. And despite what I may say I am not in any way insulting you. However I need to say this.
Literally 2 minor details where changed. One of which that will likely be completely redone at the beginning of the series, since that one second clip was only there to leave the show on a cliff hanger, but apparently that is too much for you.

I have a question. Why? Why are you even watching anime? If changing a detail as minor as someone not seeing a face in a wall is enough for you to condemn a series then why even watch an anime? Why not just read the manga, because you clearly are never going to enjoy anything with attitude. An anime is not a manga, they are two completely different mediums and expecting that the anime will be exactly same is dumb.

Did you read my entire post? I know it was long, but did you read it? My issue is not with the design of the show. My issue is with things that directly, and significantly impact (impede) character development and crucial plot points from the source material which would presumably be adapted in a second season.

Eren having control over his titan is IMPORTANT to the PLOT. Mikasa, Hanji, Pastor Nick, and Armin seeing the colossal titan in the wall and Hanji's scene with Pastor Nick are IMPORTANT to the PLOT (Armin's deductions are also pretty important). Levi being out of action is IMPORTANT to the PLOT.

Eren's dream about Mikasa will be IMPORTANT to be PLOT. To a lesser extent, the other two things I mentioned at the beginning of my post would have added to it.

Sacrificing the characters and plot on the altar of action-head pandering is a terrible choice. A choice that was made with episode 25 of this anime. I said that I did not mind the more minor changes earlier in the show. I even thought some of the fillers were good. For the most part, this anime was faithful to the manga. If the producers were not shooting for a faithfulness, I would have understood. But that's the impression they gave.

An impression that was fed to the dogs in the season finale. Like I said, I'm not even sure how they will make a second season without major deviations or serious plot holes. Unless WIT/IG redoes this episode. Which I said I would be satisfied with, even if I would prefer a remake.
dxiaSep 28, 2013 11:44 PM

Mar 2013
Why the hell it's everyone crying here because they did many changes? It was pretty fine to me, nice episode, I wanted more Levi on here but okay... Mikasa it's such a badass. I hope this isn't the real end for the anime. 10/10
Manga Moderator
🖤🖤🖤

Sep 2012
They managed to squeeze the Wall Titan in there, even if it was only for a second.
I actually liked the extra details they gave Eren's titan form. At least maybe some people will be encouraged to give the manga a try now. :)

thanks to my lovely Secret Elf Santa
for the forum set~
(*’∀’人)♥
Sep 28, 2013 3:17 PM
Oct 2012
Holy crap those flashbacks.. I wonder if they'll make a second season, but yeah, we'll just have to wait for the manga. It was a nice anime, enjoyed it n_n
Sep 28, 2013 3:21 PM

Jan 2013
I didn't really like the ending, but what did I expect from the slowest paced anime ive personally seen :S
Sep 28, 2013 3:24 PM

Jan 2013
I cant wait for season 2 omg im literally about to read the manga
Sep 28, 2013 3:27 PM

Jan 2008
Not sure if it's just me or the last episode felt kinda underwhelming compared to some others.
Sep 28, 2013 3:28 PM

Jun 2009
has there been any rumor at all as to when season 2 would start (assuming that a season 2 is made...otherwise i'll have to go crawl into a hole and die until a new epic is made)?

Apr 2009
Yeah, how dare people judge an adaptation of source material as such, how silly.

Apr 2013
Aeowina said:

Summarize my thought
Changing few scenes in this episode doesn't make great things they did in the previous episodes disappear.
In the end it's not perfect (not talking about manga adaptation), but hype is justified and thanks to the staffs for making this awesome anime
9/10
Pages (34) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» How KSI's new song ties in with themes portrait by AoT

Ghost_Davo - 7 hours ago

16 by phantom346 »»
50 minutes ago

» Foreshadowing and Hidden details

ANIk_003 - Oct 8

34 by Kaynear »»
Oct 12, 12:54 AM

» Congratulations 🎉 ( 1 2 )

Peeti - Aug 19

79 by Peeti »»
Oct 9, 9:58 PM

» Anime on the same level or close ( 1 2 3 )

Salvaged - Oct 1

105 by NewestPersonHere »»
Oct 9, 9:11 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

MermaidGalaxies - Jun 1, 2013

1112 by ItsAmsyar »»
Oct 9, 10:11 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.