Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
WIND BREAKER
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Aug 14, 12:34 PM

Apr 2024
This was a nice send-off episode. Seeing as there are other factions more stronger and probably more dastardly, Sakura as a class captain decides to wage war against the KEEL.

Season 2 I'll be waiting for you in my dreams
Aug 19, 9:06 AM

Jun 2013
I went into this hoping that it wouldn't turn out like that shitshow Tokyo Revengers and thank god it didn't. This show was far more enjoyable than I expected even if the story was somewhat predictable. The characters were interesting and fun. Most importantly the main character wasn't some crybaby or weakling but someone who strived to become stronger. The action scenes were also quite fluid and fun to watch. Though I did find the whole Shishitoren arc a bit dragged out but overall it was a great show. The writer of Tokyo Revengers really needs to take notes on how to write a proper main character and a good story. I am honestly quite hyped up for Season 2 of Wind Breaker.
Aug 24, 3:35 AM
Jun 2024
Reply to ZER0PT
Extremely overrated anime. Probably will be the most overrated anime of the year imo. Even more than Solo Levelling.
Both eye candy shows with very poor story and characters. I think Wind is less enjoyable tho.
5/10.
@ZER0PT But Frieren already is the most overrated anime of the year and of the decade tho lol. U cant beat that ever. Even if its more like cozy chill anime than serious brawl, chars in WB are enjoyable coz even the 2-3rd roles are quite good and not just a dead background like in solo L. u mentioned, where they are non existent quite literally..
Aug 24, 4:54 AM

Dec 2019
Damn, It was corny and constant screaming from mc was annoying all in all it was pretty bad but not boring 4/10. I will watch next season if visual remains the same let's see how they gonna deal with KEEL
Sep 1, 9:25 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Kinda frustrating that they're starting a new arc on the last episode because it seems to be the most interesting one so far, especially that the Keel clan seems absolutely hardcore and I like that how the whole class is teaming up to help that guy saving his friend from them, now I'm genuinely hyped for S2, but overall it was a fine show, probably too shounenish for my taste because the characters could be quite ridiculous at times especially Lion Head members (except Togame of course)
Sep 7, 4:12 AM
Aug 2023
So good i read the manga......
Sep 7, 8:52 PM

Aug 2011
Good music and I like the general premise... but the show felt like it moved at half the speed it should have.

Sep 29, 12:29 AM
Jan 2024
was so so gooddd just mind blowing
Oct 1, 3:35 AM
Mar 2024
TOKYO REVENGERS BUT GOOD.
Oct 13, 5:00 AM
Level 6 esper

May 2021
Good anime. HYPED for the second season!
7/10
“Do what feels right in your heart. You will be criticized either way.” (Eleanor Roosevelt)
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Wind Breaker Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 16

126 by SHS13 »»
Oct 10, 5:56 AM

Poll: » Wind Breaker Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 9

124 by SHS13 »»
Oct 10, 5:30 AM

Poll: » Wind Breaker Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 2

117 by SHS13 »»
Oct 10, 5:05 AM

Poll: » Wind Breaker Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 23

157 by sleepyfuton »»
Oct 7, 7:16 AM

Poll: » Wind Breaker Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 18

107 by SHS13 »»
Oct 6, 10:02 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.