Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Hazurewaku no "Joutai Ijou Skill" de Saikyou ni Natta Ore ga Subete wo Juurin suru made Episode 12 Discussion

New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Sep 30, 2:37 PM
Jun 2023
great anime, this should definitely get a second season
Oct 1, 2:07 AM

May 2016
I started watching this anime expecting to drop it after a few episodes. But I binged the entire anime and even ended up reading all the light novels that's released up to date lol. Sure, this can be classified as your typical guilty pleasure trash isekai but tbh it's one of the better ones, especially the light novel. The anime has atrocious CGI and animation but the revenge plot and a level headed protagonist made me binge the entire thing.

As for the LN, it got me hooked instantly. The writing is pretty neat, there's a clear plot, the pacing is near perfect and there are almost no filler chapters. I initially thought it to be similar to Arifureta with the entire class getting isekai'd and the final villain being a divine being and all. But after reading the entire thing, I can say it was a completely different experience from reading Arifureta. Unlike Arifureta, this one's not a harem series. The MC only has one partner (the blonde elf Seras) and there's very little focus on romance as it's a story of revenge. The story gets pretty dark and most villains are disgusting piece of trash that are beyond saving. And most of them are stronger than the MC in a fair fight. The other characters and classmates also play a major role in moving the plot forward. They ain't dumb sitting ducks waiting for the MC to do all the heavy lifting. Characters like Takao Hijiri (one of my favorites), Sogou Ayaka and Ikusaba Asagi can be considered alternative protagonists if the story were to be told from their perspective.

Anyway, even though the anime ain't all that great, I'm glad I decided to watch it cuz I ended up finding one entertaining light novel to pass my time.

Oct 2, 7:33 AM

Jan 2014
here I thought MC gonna meet his fellow classmates at the end of season, looks like we need to wait next season for it.
I really wanna see him overpowered all of his scumbag classmates
Oct 3, 4:35 AM
Jul 2019
finally they reached dark elf to decipher what's written in that book
well.....now I am egerly waiting for season 2 of Hazurewaku
Oct 4, 9:42 AM
Aug 2018
Is it me or Seras did not accomplish anything as a "bodyguard" in the whole series ?
I wished the author made Seras and Eve more useful...
It's nice to have a "competent" MC but he should not accomplish everything by himself.
Oct 4, 7:57 PM
Jun 2021
Reply to Rukodaime91
Is it me or Seras did not accomplish anything as a "bodyguard" in the whole series ?
I wished the author made Seras and Eve more useful...
It's nice to have a "competent" MC but he should not accomplish everything by himself.
@Rukodaime91
Seras was completely out of her level in this season. She becomes more useful the longer the series goes on, when the enemies start to become aware of how his magic works.
Oct 5, 11:51 AM
Mar 2020
not as good as manga
Oct 7, 6:54 PM

Feb 2009
It definitely got better since we got less cringe monologues and rapists in the 2nd half and focused more on the plot. I doubt this one gets another season, but would watch if it did
Oct 7, 9:12 PM
Feb 2024
Animation seemed a little off with the monsters from time to time. Maybe that's just the art style. The relation ship between Touka and Ashrain seems a little rushed or not that smooth as it should be.
Oct 12, 1:38 PM

Nov 2009
LOL, Seras "assaulted" MC in his sleep.

Tho... MC somehow figured out he's been assaulted... how? lol

And... the episode / season ends just like that, LOL

Well, with how it ends... it's almost a guaranteed to have a season 2, otherwise this would be the worst ending ever in the history of Isekai series, LOL.
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Oct 12, 2:59 PM
Jun 2021
Reply to amlg
LOL, Seras "assaulted" MC in his sleep.

Tho... MC somehow figured out he's been assaulted... how? lol

And... the episode / season ends just like that, LOL

Well, with how it ends... it's almost a guaranteed to have a season 2, otherwise this would be the worst ending ever in the history of Isekai series, LOL.
@amlg
He figured it out because his lips were wet.
Oct 12, 3:17 PM

Nov 2009
He figured it out because his lips were wet.

Well... sometimes I drool while I sleep, so in the morning my lips were also wet.

But I guess wet lips does sorta make sense for detecting if you've been kissed if it's only been a short time.
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Oct 13, 7:55 PM

Nov 2016
Wow.... i really did watch the entire thing....
Oct 17, 8:18 PM

Oct 2008
That was a very abrupt last episode ending. Really hoping this means they plan to continue this show. Unlike most of the viewers I found it quite enjoyable to watch.

Some characters are a bit too edgy and the cgi could be much butter, but the story and adventure were interesting to watch. I loved how the MC was cut throat about his approach. A rare variety from all of the bleeding hearts out there.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hazurewaku no "Joutai Ijou Skill" de Saikyou ni Natta Ore ga Subete wo Juurin suru made Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 25

90 by luhenri »»
Oct 16, 8:08 PM

Poll: » Hazurewaku no "Joutai Ijou Skill" de Saikyou ni Natta Ore ga Subete wo Juurin suru made Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 29

69 by S2P_cinephile »»
Oct 15, 9:15 AM

Poll: » Hazurewaku no "Joutai Ijou Skill" de Saikyou ni Natta Ore ga Subete wo Juurin suru made Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 8

123 by S2P_cinephile »»
Oct 14, 11:53 AM

Poll: » Hazurewaku no "Joutai Ijou Skill" de Saikyou ni Natta Ore ga Subete wo Juurin suru made Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 12

80 by Forum »»
Oct 10, 1:57 PM

Poll: » Hazurewaku no "Joutai Ijou Skill" de Saikyou ni Natta Ore ga Subete wo Juurin suru made Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 11

169 by groudonvert »»
Oct 7, 4:06 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.