Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Jun 19, 2022 1:32 PM

Nov 2011
Mid ending for a Mid anime. Didn't feel anything for Aharen and Raido at the end with Raido being one of my most hated characters this season with how Dense he is.

The shows comedy to progress the story was not good and the romance felt like it came out of nowhere. 6/10
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Fall 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Jun 19, 2022 4:30 PM
Aug 2021
Mapachecool999 said:
This ending was great, hoping for a second season, but anyway, does anyone know with which chapter i should continue the manga?

It’s hard to say but I would just recommend to just start from the beginning
Jun 19, 2022 5:12 PM

Jan 2012
And so we end with clearing up the romantic misunderstanding and sharing tea with friends beneath the cherry blossom and lupinus flowers.

This series was, in a word, delightful. I was honestly left a bit surprised by just how much so. Its humor was easily its biggest strength. Several gags throughout the series hit well, most of Raidou's imaginations especially. Characters worked well for the most part, the bleeding teacher was the only one that didn't really work for me, but she didn't really ruin things either. I loved the little tsundere girl and her would-be boyfriend and their relationship with Reina. Whenever one of them popped up I knew I was in for a treat. The supporting friends were fine, but I'd have liked a bit more interaction with Raidou's sister as well as Reina's siblings. Ironically this finale was one of the weaker episodes in terms of laughs, though it made up for it with the romantic development. A surprise hit, I'll give it a somewhat generous 8/10. I'd certainly watch more, but I'm unfamiliar with the source material and sales reception so don't really know how likely that is.

Also, this was my 17,500th episode of anime watched on here apparently. So cheers to that too. :)
Jun 19, 2022 8:02 PM
Jul 2012
The ending was as good as could be expected from this series.

Overall, the rap battle episode remains the high point of this series by far; no other episode comes even remotely close to being as great and funny, which is a shame. If the show gets a second season, I won't be watching it.
Jun 19, 2022 8:25 PM

Dec 2018
cute show, fun to watch, but nothing to write home about.
Jun 19, 2022 9:20 PM

Mar 2019
We had 12 Best Episodes...

But this was clearly the BEST episode..

Second Season is a must... 100/10.

My FAV anime of the season... clearly over Spy/Kaguya/etc...
Nyan-Pasu!... [ Ara Ara ] [ Waifus ]
Jun 19, 2022 11:35 PM

Oct 2008
Aharen-san finally confessed! that was so adorbs!
The pouting of Aharen-san was so cute!
"Friends that you haven't met yet." oh god! i really hope this is a signal for potential 2nd Season!
5/5.
8/10.

Jun 20, 2022 12:18 AM
Mar 2021
The sensei died for the last time this season.
Jun 20, 2022 3:17 AM

Dec 2020
favv ep by far. great way to end the season i loved that main group tea time session lmao
Jun 20, 2022 10:48 AM
Mar 2015
Everything is settled with our happy couple until blondie appears at the end of the viideo
Jun 21, 2022 7:32 AM

Feb 2021
Oh, so Oshiro san wanted to take revenge on Raido because she thought he rejected Aharen san after she worked up the courage to confess to him.

Younger Aharen had shorter hair and frankly looked cuter than her current self ngl

So Oshiro-san had an inferiority complex ever since she was young

Damn, so Raido was the first one to confess huh?

Can't believe they are an actual couple now!! Also, I'm glad to see that they showed them after becoming couples, it's much better than just saying that "...and they lived happily ever after..."

Tobaru sensei definitely received a huge impact of esteem when she saw Raido and Aharen confessing

A new character in the end? Who was that gyaru girl? I'm not sure if this will get a second season or if it even NEEDS a second one. It ended off on a high note and in a pretty satisfactory way.

Honestly expected this to be a mid-grade SoL/rom-com but it was pretty good

Great watch!
◑ ━━━━━ ▣ ━━━━━ ◐
"Everything I've witnessed... This whole system you have built has always rejected me. Now I'm ready to reject it. That's why I destroy. That's why I took this power for myself. Simple enough, yeah? I don't care if you don't understand... That's what makes us... Heroes and Villains."
◑ ━━━━━ ▣ ━━━━━ ◐
Jun 21, 2022 8:51 AM

Dec 2008
lol a wholesome romcom with actual progress, that is Aharen-san wa Hakarenai.
I like clingy Aharen san a lot, the lack of a sense of distance was the cutest thing,
I liked when she always occupied Raidou's arm when walking through the city.
Aharen san is a sweet character, the voice acting was great.

Raidou was a good character to interact with the shy girl.
Raidou's imagination about Aharen san never were funny to begin with.
This made the anime a little odd at times.

A few side characters were good, a few were just plain and didn't have much going on.

A likeable anime with a few obvious flaws, but innocently sweet and a cute couple.
The rap battle episode was so good hahaha.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 21, 2022 3:07 PM

May 2019
I found Aharen Is Indecipherable to be an overall good anime in the SOL/iyashikei genre. While the series started a little slow it did pick up in the second half and I ended up liking it more than I thought I would. I'm glad that Aharen and Raidou officially became a couple at the end, and that the last episode explained what they said to each other when they went camping.

The side characters provided some side comic relief, especially Toubaru-sensei and her nosebleeds caused from excessive "esteemed-ness" lol. Also, the somewhat bratty/sassy girl, Futaba gave me a couple of chuckles. Not sure if this will receive a 2nd season but I will watch it if they do, curious about the new girl that showed up during the ED.

Overall I give this a 7/10.
Jun 22, 2022 8:38 AM
Jul 2018
I haven't watched many romantic animes (I don't like them anyway) but oh boyyyy, this anime is the best romance and iyashikei anime I have watched this year.

Cheers to Aharen-san! Cheers to Raido-kun. Congrats, you have successfully melted my cold heart.
Jun 23, 2022 2:05 PM
Dec 2020
Honestly, I have to say, nearing the end of the show, I think it almost got better than the manga. Because of the animation, I was ready to say that I preferred the manga, but the subtle changes made me like the show more. This was a lot better than I thought it would be, I'm pleasantly surprised!

This episode had quite a few changes, as different flashbacks were moved to different places, but I have to say, I think the anime handled Oshiro's one-sided crush a lot better than the manga. I also think that the friendship between the main group was really emphasized, making this a lot more wholesome than the manga.

I'm almost certain there is going to be another season of the anime because of the introduction of Riku (the blond girl with buns) at the very end of the episode, who becomes a lot more of an important character later on.

Super excited for the next season! This show was great, I really enjoyed it :)
Jun 23, 2022 2:39 PM
Jan 2021
Raidou x Aharen FTW

looks like we've reached the end of Raidou and Aharens love story, i wonder how a second season would work?

Jun 25, 2022 5:16 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Shit its actually Raidou-kun that first confess. Then Oshiro-san duel was not what i think previously. Sweet end ofc with cherry blossoms all around, and the silhouette of them really put an indecipherable word into another level, but in a good way! Some new character suddenly shows up right at the end. That is cruel, man. How could you end up teasing me hard with those appearance, without giving me a solid stand about next installment of Aharen-san wa Hakarenai?

Though, i can't comprehend how people still not believe and then mad about there's a romantic development being develop and then finally get a proper conclusion. How its rushed, when its actually being concluded with a decently pacing, and Komi-san and then the infamous Kaguya-sama, from the same season, also needs to be like this. Just end the misery of them already and close everything with this perfect solution direction, ever. And after that, you can use whatever sol ideas you have, as an aftermath. That is better. In my honest opinion....

So yeah, perfect decision, and i am still hoping for more installment. However, for now, i am putting this on a solid 8.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jun 25, 2022 5:16 PM

Mar 2010
Slow start to the series but it slowly grew on me and become extremely pleasant, i have no other complaints.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Jun 25, 2022 10:45 PM

Oct 2019
Loved the series. For me (and this might be a bad take for some) it is the better Komi-San, because I enjoy, that both MCs are weirdos that found each other to be weird, funny and cute together.
I am at a 9/10 atm, but I will probably rewatch it later down the line and think about it again.

As it stands - I loved pretty much every episiode and there wasn't one episode in which I didnt laugh at some point, which is important to me for a series like tihs.

Some might call it shallow, some unfunny - but I loved it. :)
Jun 26, 2022 3:39 PM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
Overall a fun series with unexpected romance development, i didn't mind it at all haha
Jun 28, 2022 9:36 PM

Nov 2009
Final episode of this unexpectedly fun series.

___ ___ ___

It looks like Aharen can tell where Oshiro is staring at her. (more like stalking at her)

And it looks like Aharen actually got "rejected" as Oshiro asks if they're going out... and Aharen shakes her head.

Then Oshiro challenges Raidou to a duel (more like to kill him) LOL

But she knows he sucks at physical and decide to do the challenge on board game.

___ ___ ___

Meanwhile we got a flash back to a short hair Aharen... her heads so round, lol.

Little Aharen (or littler?) is so cute. I like that one piece dress they're wearing.

And as it turns out... Aharen never actually confessed (so she never got rejected), it was Raidou that's confessing and getting mistakenly rejected, LOL

But with Oshiro's misunderstanding, Raidou confessed again and this time Aharen returns the confession. (also... why were those 2 ppls hiding in the bush there... what were they doing? hmm...)

Also, that Cassava... when the leaves poped up, I immediately thought Aharen was cultivating weed... lol

Aharen keeps on trying to show her feeling through multiple methods...

But dense head Raidou keeps on thinking random meanings...

Nice end with the Tea Party. ELEGANT. As you would say in a certain other anime.
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Jun 29, 2022 1:01 PM
Dec 2020
Fun series hope we get a 2nd season
Jun 30, 2022 9:29 AM

Jul 2015
Anime.

Sometimes it gives us what we are hoping, asking, pleading for. Often times it keeps our balls blue though.

But NOT with Aharen-san! They gave us the kiss, confession, and the sappy dialogue we all wanted. This episode did not disappoint!
Have a healthy, happy, day of hilarity!

[font="\"Helvetica Neue\", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif"]I'm level on MAL-Badges. View my badges.[/font]

Jul 3, 2022 5:12 AM

Jul 2015
Esteemed/10 series

Was lovely and fun seeing the eccentric poker-faced power couple Raido and Aharen together.

Jul 8, 2022 1:12 PM

May 2016
Loved how they ended it with that Ed song pushed all the buttons for me.

overall was a great show with got both confession and kiss in one season
and didn't felt dragged or rushed with plenty of comedy between the two and the side characters. 7/10
Jul 12, 2022 7:41 PM

Jul 2012
I thoroughly enjoyed watching each and every episode and this ending! Super chill and laidback and funny, something I looked forward to after my long days of work and school <3
Jul 16, 2022 10:00 AM
Jul 2022
perfect end, i like this one
Jul 18, 2022 4:58 AM

Mar 2019
there are two things i hated about this show
first the way MC ends his sentences is so irritating and second this anime doesn't even try to flash out its side characters which was the most weak point of this show
overall it was alright fun a 6/10 will do
Aug 6, 2022 2:46 AM

Jul 2019
This was the perfect anime for me. I loved those two weirdos just hitting it off, albeit with some misunderstandings along the way. Very refreshing that they actually confessed and became a couple. I liked the other characters as well; Ishikawa and Sato felt like normal people (also refreshing IMO) and Ooshiro grew quite a bit in these last few episodes.

If there's a second season the two teachers better start dating!

10/10 in my book.
Aug 7, 2022 2:07 AM

Oct 2008
The romance they added to the last couple of episodes was very cute, would have enjoyed it much more if more of the show focused on it. Most of the jokes were way too light for me and fell flat.
Aug 10, 2022 12:18 PM

May 2019
Really liked the ending and the unexpected romance in the second half. We got the confession, the kiss and the wholesome words.

Curious about the blonde girl at the end. But If am honest, this doesn’t need a second season. I am already satisfied enough :)

7.7/10
Aug 26, 2022 8:56 AM
Nov 2021
aww best couple that i never seen
Sep 6, 2022 2:16 PM

Apr 2022
Momo-chan is bestgirl for sure. She really bled for this show...

Sep 9, 2022 1:06 PM
Jan 2022
Great tinale guys
Sep 19, 2022 10:33 PM
Jun 2022
so cute anime very funny, to brighten your day

pinche anime bonito , es de esos que te sacan sonrisas tiernas

Sep 25, 2022 4:03 AM
Apr 2020
So cute i hope this anime have season 2 <3
Sep 25, 2022 2:31 PM

Aug 2017
Really great ending to an overall really good show, love seeing anime that actually pushes past the confession barrier and doesn't just end on some cliché teasing cliff-hanger. A lot of cute moments and satisfying payoff for the romantic build-up.

Really hope we can get another season of this at some point!
Sep 26, 2022 5:16 AM

Jan 2022
This anime is quite entertaining and very good to watch when relaxing. Aharen and Raidou are also quite interesting characters especially when they communicate but there is something that makes them not special, They don't have many things that make them good to watch especially in comedy. They always repeat the same flying formula on Raidou and Aharen which makes the audience sometimes bored and the side characters are also very boring, they don't do much other than just appearing for a while and then disappearing inexplicably.

Not Bad 7/10
“Life is never boring, but some people choose to be bored.”

— Wayne Dyer
Oct 6, 2022 11:49 PM
Sep 2021
meh basic ass story
Oct 10, 2022 9:54 AM
Jul 2020
It's funny anime because their Teacher was jealous
Oct 14, 2022 2:48 AM
Apr 2021
Good anime I hope there's a season 2 in the future
Oct 14, 2022 2:48 AM
Apr 2021
Good anime I hope there's a season 2 in the future.
Oct 14, 2022 9:17 PM
Feb 2020
I enjoyed both animation and manga.
Nov 24, 2022 2:05 AM
Oct 2022
Simply perfect. Hope for a season 2.
Nov 25, 2022 4:41 AM

Nov 2014
Felt like the characters were written as tropes, not much that stands out imo
I'm not a lolicon, you're just projecting your tendency to lewd 2D characters.

If your favourite character is Tsutsukakushi Tsukiko, you are my soul mate.

Been a long time since I've been here, I'll continue expressing myself freely and believe everyone should too.
My MAL Interview
Dec 2, 2022 3:15 PM
May 2019
Please tell me he bangs the shit out of her........... (fingers crossed)
Feb 24, 2023 9:33 AM
Aug 2021
adadadadadadada
Apr 11, 2023 2:35 PM
Mar 2019
Just a funny little duo.
May 16, 2023 9:21 AM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
I really enjoyed this series at the start, but as I keep watching it lost most of the charm for me, comedy wasnt doing it any longer.
Things picked up when Aharen's family started to appear, it got more refreshing suddently seen multiple Aharen's being that expressive in different ways, it is like the show is taking our expectations and playing with them the right way~~

Then I was digging the surprising romance development for the last parts, and got my hopes up to see something concluded for the romance, and was disappointed they choose to leave it there.
One of the shows that left me down in recent memory, I was definitly enjoying it way more at the start, bummer, still had some fun but expected MORE, especially after the greatness that was episode 9 conclusion.

7.4/10 = 7
Jun 24, 2023 10:37 PM
Dec 2015
wholesome as always, 10/10
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Aharen-san wa Hakarenai Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 6, 2022

112 by kazuma-kisaragi »»
Today, 8:55 AM

Poll: » Aharen-san wa Hakarenai Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 29, 2022

113 by kazuma-kisaragi »»
Oct 7, 3:41 AM

Poll: » Aharen-san wa Hakarenai Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 22, 2022

144 by kazuma-kisaragi »»
Oct 5, 4:48 AM

Poll: » Aharen-san wa Hakarenai Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 15, 2022

139 by kazuma-kisaragi »»
Oct 3, 6:44 AM

Poll: » Aharen-san wa Hakarenai Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 8, 2022

147 by kazuma-kisaragi »»
Oct 3, 6:41 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.