Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Oct 25, 2020 2:03 AM
Mar 2012
Kyouya being quirky but awesome detective. Smell as the theme this time. More sus exposing Nana.
Interested in seeing other students & this evolve trait thrown around.
All about Nakajima, but lol everyone forgot the Timetraveler already.

Oct 25, 2020 2:42 AM
KDE Plasma

Jun 2012
Luccitine said:
“Despite everything pointing to the culprit being you, I trust you because you have been my friend for a day” -Supposed to be the other smart character but not really

No, he is clearly playing with Nana. In my opinion he is pretty sure her to be the killer, but the question is more what is his ultimate goal to play with her. What does he want to achieve to set her more and more into a trap she cannot escape from anymore ?
Oct 25, 2020 7:26 AM

Apr 2020
The battle with Nana and Kyoya is now on! I am once again shocked on how Nana planned to kill Kyoya, that goes to show her observation skills is near max. But Kyoya didn't die, in fact he will never die. I am continuously thrilled by this anime, the potential is there. I know there's more messed up shit to come and dark stuff will unravel in the future.
Oct 28, 2020 1:43 PM

Feb 2017
I hope there is an actual dynamic between Kyouya and Nana because if it's just Nana picking off stupid kids then there's no real stakes to the show and there's also no reason to stick around if her one equal is killed off.
๐˜ผ ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก ๐™™๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ก๐™ก๐™จ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™– ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™– ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™—๐™ค๐™™๐™ฎ
Oct 31, 2020 10:18 AM

Jun 2019
Kyouya just wants a friend.
Nov 1, 2020 12:04 PM

Feb 2017
The Death Note vibes are real. We’re not quite pulling off the same level of cat and mouse (Nana’s cover seems very sketchy at best... but I suppose I don’t really know how Kyouya would make a move... or what that move would be), but the dynamic is still charming.
Nov 1, 2020 12:16 PM

Mar 2009
Had a feeling his power would be something along those lines. The perfect foil to Nana.
Nov 1, 2020 5:34 PM
Apr 2016
This show is so fun, I'm surprised! I like the chemistry between those two, it's really entertaining.
Nov 4, 2020 1:53 AM
Jun 2019
I like the new Otaku lol.

Nana is still annoying as ever.
Nov 4, 2020 2:43 PM

Oct 2018
Rickydory123 said:
And if his weakness is that he can't smell then what does his bathroom being all clean or having double trash bag has to do with it?

Rly, can someone pls explain this? How did she deduce he can't smell? Her logic makes no sense
Nov 6, 2020 9:09 AM
Apr 2015
raiderublaze said:
The battle with Nana and Kyoya is now on! I am once again shocked on how Nana planned to kill Kyoya, that goes to show her observation skills is near max. But Kyoya didn't die, in fact he will never die. I am continuously thrilled by this anime, the potential is there. I know there's more messed up shit to come and dark stuff will unravel in the future.

She didn't actually expect he would die. She set the whole thing up to force him to use his powers. After the explosion, she is surprised that he didn't escape from it before she finds him alive.

20:00 "Now, show me. What is your talent?"

AmbroSnoopi said:
Rickydory123 said:
And if his weakness is that he can't smell then what does his bathroom being all clean or having double trash bag has to do with it?

Rly, can someone pls explain this? How did she deduce he can't smell? Her logic makes no sense

It's a bit leap in logic, but my guess is that she deduced that he's extremely keen on keeping his room in sanitary condition, not letting anything rot or mold, even though his room is an absolute mess, since he wouldn't be able to realize if something started to smell.

As for why he won't simply throw accusations around - who would you be more inclined to believe? A cheerful cute girl that tries to be friends with everyone or a grumpy suspicious dude that comes to school with seaweed on his head? They also both came to school on the same day, so it's not like either of them has any previous baggage of trust within the other kids.

And the theory about his younger sister being alive is really far fetched. Way simpler explanation - Nana pretended to be blown by the wind in ep 1 to break the rope and create an easy spot to drop Nanao down the cliff, and his sister is simply dead.
Nov 6, 2020 4:23 PM
Dec 2017
Why hasn't anyone commented on how plot breaking "pretending to mind read"?

If you can read my mind, then tell me what number I'm thinking of?

Is this whole anime about how complete retarded teenagers can be?

Also, I would have posted this in a thread by itself, but there seems to be no ability for creating new threads.
Nov 8, 2020 11:44 AM

Oct 2018
charliechuckle said:

Thank you! I hope to meat you in a round of Among Us.

The other simps here are probably the kind of ppl who just vote out the first color that is named in the chat....
Nov 10, 2020 7:10 PM
Dec 2017
AmbroSnoopi said:
charliechuckle said:

Thank you! I hope to meat you in a round of Among Us.

The other simps here are probably the kind of ppl who just vote out the first color that is named in the chat....

I wish I had friends to play Among Us with me...

In real life, the dumb kids would vote out the older/ugly people first. The people with the highest charisma would win so many times in a row, that those games just become stupid.
Nov 16, 2020 7:05 AM

Jun 2020
This getting really interesting, Invincible body eh probably a perfect way to kill it is to drown I think since Kyouya could only make his body invincible I don't know wether he can make the inside of his body invincible or not but if it's not it's most likely that this will be a good choice.

Now Nana is gonna be so suspicious to Kyouya, and wondering is Nanao still alive? I mean he's probably alive or maybe not.
Nov 17, 2020 12:38 AM
Nov 2020
I really love this anime...... I hope this anime gets the second sequel ๐Ÿ˜˜..... Hehehe i hope so.... Thx for all the team ๐Ÿ‘Œpeace โœŒ
Nov 17, 2020 8:59 PM

May 2014
The obvious Death Note vibes getting stronger here. Which is fine; I like Death Note styled shows. That said, the downfall of Death Note is that it relies on unrealistically complex mind games and impossibly accurate predictions.

The shonen-esque reactions feel less disruptive than usual. It must be the outrageous juxtaposition of light-heartedness and the internal monologue full of visceral hatred.
TheDeedsOfMenNov 28, 2020 7:16 PM
Dec 3, 2020 1:40 PM

Dec 2012
I'm Invincible
Nana: SurprisedPikachu.jpg

Dec 4, 2020 9:19 AM

Aug 2017
Kyouya was pretty cute during this episode. His ability is difficult for Nana to defeat . I think it's the first episode where no one dies although I have doubts about the first.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Dec 6, 2020 5:32 AM

Aug 2017
HE LET HER GO!!!???? He's just came to the answers to the questions himself which he should have asked Nana!!?? WTF Kyoya?? What are you planning??

I think he definitely suspects her but is waiting for some solid proof.
Also his ability is amazing. It's gonna be difficult for Nana to kill him since he's immortal.

Dec 29, 2020 5:27 PM
Apr 2020
Kyouya was just so badass in this episode, and I loved it.

Meanwhile, I like the mind game stuff a lot. Both main characters feel like the characters of detective shows, which is somewhat fucked up.
Jan 27, 2021 1:31 PM

May 2015
God I love these two. They make such good rivals.
Yuritopia FTW!!!!!!!!! BANZAI TO YURI !!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 6, 2021 3:37 AM

Oct 2010
another good episode, kyoya's power is discovered but I have my doubts, he healed himself after he touched Nana, I feel he has another weird power hidden from us or it just works in a different way, he can't be all invincible.
Weird how the school doesn't investigate these disappearance cases
Mar 6, 2021 7:01 AM
Nov 2020
Catalano said:
another good episode, kyoya's power is discovered but I have my doubts, he healed himself after he touched Nana, I feel he has another weird power hidden from us or it just works in a different way, he can't be all invincible.
Weird how the school doesn't investigate these disappearance cases

Don't forget what's the point of the school in the 1st place. Teachers will not do anything and students so far believe they just are just sick or skipping the school since many students skip the school as they want and some even do not attend at all not mentioning those 2 were loners.
There will be some more dumber crap but it all make sense if you take in considiration what students are made to believe.
About Kyouya he actaually is immortal and can't be killed if you are curious about his weakness then considering all the info I know from the manga
Mar 13, 2021 3:57 AM

Jul 2015
Kyoya is quite the enigmatic person, no clue what is on his mind but at least he suspect some suspicious things going on. Nana really slipped up there, don't think the mindreading thing will work on Kyoya as long as he isn't a dumbass like the other classmates.

Oct 13, 2021 7:09 PM

Jul 2021
I quite like Kyouya, his character is alot more likeable than I was expecting. Nana also really messed up there, but something that bugged me was that no other characters reacted to the shed blowing up. Like surely there must've been other people close enough to of hear it explode and naturally that should result in them running over.

That's it really, interesting to see how the rest of this will go.
Nov 27, 2021 7:33 PM

Dec 2013
Kyouya is definitely sharp and by far Nana's biggest threat in this. It's going to be interesting to see their dynamic throughout the rest of the show.
Dec 16, 2021 5:01 AM

Dec 2014
How does Nana's organization knew about almost everyone details and even able to foretold how many people these guys killed(in the future)?

Surely there must be some super power guy in that organization that leak these messages especially the one with kill counts.

So, if Nana was so brainwashed to kill every super power guys out there, why doesn't she noticed something is off with the kill counts message as she has super human sense?

Because it would mean that Nana is being controlled by super power guy to kill off super power guys.
I am pretty sure she wouldnt be happy to be ordered around by a super power guy.
Signature removed. Check your inbox
Jun 14, 2022 3:58 PM

Sep 2014
You know I may be MC biased but I never liked overly observant side characters, mostly because they just serve as a hindrance for the MC and thus slow down the actual plot progression. Probably because we never really see the POV of side characters so its easy for them to deus ex machina stuff. So either he becomes the main antagonist or he will become really annoying.

That the organization who is setting the kids up on the island in the first place cant tell Nana what their powers are is pretty lame. Unless they have some sort of power detector which doesnt actually tells you the power.

I do wonder how Nakajim was supposed to kill 1 million people if all he can do is cancel others powers.
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Jun 14, 2022 4:08 PM
Nov 2020
Comander-07 said:

That the organization who is setting the kids up on the island in the first place cant tell Nana what their powers are is pretty lame.

There's actually a reason for that, but it's quite a big spoiler.
Jun 14, 2022 5:49 PM

Sep 2014
Strykeryno said:
Comander-07 said:

That the organization who is setting the kids up on the island in the first place cant tell Nana what their powers are is pretty lame.

There's actually a reason for that, but it's quite a big spoiler.
yeah I figured thats something they will reveal later
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Jun 15, 2022 11:53 PM

Dec 2021
Welp, that's Kyouya. Let's just hope his immortality doesn't apply to age too...he doesn't deserve that.
K-Pop? Bias? Nah man, we only know Ai and Ruby Hoshino in this house.
Aug 22, 2022 8:05 AM
Dec 2021
I haven't decided if I like or hate Nana yet. I'm more on the side of the Talented so far. Kyouya is my favourite character, I really hope nothing bad happens to him in the future now that Nana is so focused on him.
Nov 7, 2022 6:04 PM

Jan 2021
So Kyouya's ability is invincible but he can't smell anything.

So why does he put tags on food to remind them when they expire? Is it just so his room doesn't smell, or does eating expired food cause him pain when regenerating?
Nov 13, 2022 4:20 PM
Nov 2022
5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra
Dec 12, 2022 5:32 AM

Jul 2014
Man he should just kill her on spot and get it over with. Its extremely obvious she's the one who did it
Mar 18, 2023 4:27 AM

Feb 2022
That girl is so annoying.
Mar 28, 2023 11:14 AM
Mar 2023
garbage trash it made me angry and suicidal
Nov 5, 2023 1:41 AM

Nov 2022
I'm a little disappointed he didn't pick up on the pattern of people Nana cozied up to disappearing... or at least, he didn't mention it if he did.
Nov 9, 2023 4:40 AM
Mar 2023
How to make sure you have
Dec 22, 2023 11:57 AM
Jul 2017
Annoying, 'Estimations' are fanciful af, and the reasoning of the main character related to it is even making it worse. It's just my opinion you may like it not my business.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» talentless nana S2?

VELVET_BLUES - Jun 24, 2021

18 by Sku_te »»
Oct 18, 9:20 AM

Poll: » Munou na Nana Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ringare - Dec 27, 2020

267 by Sku_te »»
Oct 11, 10:17 AM

Poll: » Munou na Nana Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 15, 2020

132 by GOBERSERK »»
Jun 12, 1:42 PM

Poll: » Munou na Nana Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

XXXXXXXXXIII - Sep 26, 2020

285 by EmiliaPinkman »»
May 27, 9:27 AM

Poll: » Munou na Nana Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 6, 2020

133 by Narity_ »»
Feb 13, 9:59 AM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.