Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Apr 6, 2008 10:40 PM

Mar 2008
Well I just finished watching it just now, and I got to say that it was a pretty good series, and you guys are right about the action parts ^_^ and I had to watch the ending... again, just to see who he picked (I didn't noticed that Kazumi was in tears at the moment xD) and than I finally noticed that Yuji choosed Shana (As expected of course... I was praying... xD) and finally, like anyone with a moral, I do feel bad for Kazumi, although I thought it would have been like Kazumi and Ike... but thats just me... :) overall, 9/10 is what I give it =)
Apr 7, 2008 12:14 PM
AhMeiZing #1000

Sep 2007
wow this ep was great it deserves a 3rd season
-
Behold a work of art made in Paint on Windows XP in 2007

too lazy to update these
Apr 15, 2008 6:58 AM

Dec 2007
Finally got around to watching the last couple episodes of this season. It was no where near as good as the first overall, although the second half finally picked up in pace. Hopefully, the third season will be much better. 7/10
Apr 16, 2008 12:01 AM

Apr 2008
I just hope it will be a season 3, one of the best anime i ever seen for sure!
and the second season was so dang good.. i laugh so hard in this wonderful time on watching. Cant stop tears from falling of laugh when i imagine "Shut up, Shut up, Shut up!" hahaha

So Great ;) any have a recommendation about some similair series? :)

Apr 16, 2008 5:32 AM

Mar 2008
I hope for a season 3, too.

Gamehi said:

I could recommend you Full Metal Panic (Full Metal Panic! -> Full Metal Panic? Fumoffu -> Full Metal Panic! The Second Raid -> Full Metal Panic! The Second Raid OVA).

It's school/military/mechas, not fantasy. But we also have a strong female lead and it's pretty funny and cool (mainly because of the great male lead) with a lot of action and great comedy.

In my opinion it's an even better anime than SNS.
Apr 16, 2008 10:15 PM

Apr 2007
Hm, I love Shakugan no Shana, but I didn't like Full Metal Panic. XD I thought that Zero no Tsukaima was quite similar to Shakugan no Shana, just more funny and less serious. I also love how the main girl and boy have the same voice actors as Shana and Yuji. XD
Apr 17, 2008 6:10 AM

Mar 2008
canis said:
Hm, I love Shakugan no Shana, but I didn't like Full Metal Panic. XD I thought that Zero no Tsukaima was quite similar to Shakugan no Shana, just more funny and less serious. I also love how the main girl and boy have the same voice actors as Shana and Yuji. XD

Yes Zero no Tsukaima would have been the closest recommendation, but he had it on his on-hold list.
Apr 17, 2008 7:24 AM

Apr 2007
Forever said:
Yes Zero no Tsukaima would have been the closest recommendation, but he had it on his on-hold list.

Lol, I didn't think about checking on that first. XD Good point. ;)
Apr 17, 2008 8:44 PM
Mar 2008
i didn't like most all of the series, and the ending was no exception.
BUT no matter how pointless the series is, I NEED MOAR SHANA.
Apr 20, 2008 1:19 PM

Jan 2008
wait!!! does that mean that yuji chose shana??? gosh make it clearer peoplez (lol)
now on to season 3..
Apr 20, 2008 1:23 PM

Jan 2008
Forever said:
I hope for a season 3, too.

Gamehi said:

I could recommend you Full Metal Panic (Full Metal Panic! -> Full Metal Panic? Fumoffu -> Full Metal Panic! The Second Raid -> Full Metal Panic! The Second Raid OVA).

It's school/military/mechas, not fantasy. But we also have a strong female lead and it's pretty funny and cool (mainly because of the great male lead) with a lot of action and

In my opinion it's an even better anime than SNS.
Gamehi said:
I just hope it will be a season 3, one of the best anime i ever seen for sure!
and the second season was so dang good.. i laugh so hard in this wonderful time on watching. Cant stop tears from falling of laugh when i imagine "Shut up, Shut up, Shut up!" hahaha

the chances of being a season 3 is great, why would they stop teh series when the "bad guys" arent even destroyed yet...
Apr 22, 2008 11:39 AM

Apr 2008
I loved the ending, even tough everyone knew that yuji would pick shana.

I REALLY hope they will make a 3rd season.
Apr 22, 2008 5:59 PM

Jan 2008
3rd season please. Kthxbye. :)
This along with the first series were very fun to watch and I would greatly welcome another season.

Apr 24, 2008 10:52 AM

Nov 2007
boo...am i the only one that wanted yuji to pick yoshida. damn it! that makes me so sad....

otherwise it was a good season tho i think the focus was a lil too much on the love square/triangle rather than developing other aspects of the story.

i mean yoshida got that houga (which i would have been pissed if she used it) but it was pointless as well as the ending of the arc with pheles. and then silver.....supposed to be so incredibly badass was taken over a lil too easily. shana and yuji got hit what once and we've seen images of him slaughtering people....
May 4, 2008 7:39 PM

Apr 2008
the ending just bumped my rating of this series from a 8 to 9 :D im glad yuji picked shana, i was actually expecting that he would do something to not pick one of them
May 6, 2008 5:27 PM

Mar 2008
YES !!!
HE CHOSE SHANA NOT THAT ANNOYING NERD GIRL AND FUCKIN UGLY YOSHIDA
GOOD CHOICEo YUJI

SHANA !!!! <3
May 10, 2008 9:57 AM
May 2008
NUUUUUU TT_TT
POOR YOSHIDA...
Does anyone remember the suddenly stopping footsteps at the end?
In case anyone is wondering,
Yoshida used the Hougu, not to call Pheles, but to absorb her own life, hence why they end...
Yes, i cried when i realized that TT_TT
SOMEONE OFFER PROOF AGAINST IT SO I CAN SLEEP AT NIGHT TT_TT
May 10, 2008 10:01 PM

May 2008
well i cannot reply in any way for the action scenes cause there were awsome!!! cool music (joint) to put a more stressing atmosphere but i'm still angry for the romace part. Guys!! you can do it better! what's with the final cut up with no emotions?....ok finally both kazumi and shana got brave and told him their feelings but that tree-christmas-thing ending- just suckS! The only thing i don't regret in the romance part was that yuji and shana ended up together.
Hope the 3rd second is worth seeing....:)
May 18, 2008 5:47 AM

Apr 2008
OMG, so Yoshida was in tears? O_O
I didn't notice that when I first watched it.. *-*

But yeah, I'm really glad that Yuji chose Shana.

That last episode is PERFECT!!

Feel a little sad for Yoshida though...

And too bad we didn't see her use the necklace given to her by Pheles. LOL. XD

May 18, 2008 9:27 PM
Apr 2008
the last episode of this season was great, really made up for a few of the lackluster ones they had. Can't wait for a 3rd season...atleast this summer it sounds like we will get a 3rd season of Zero No Tsukaima to hold me over
May 20, 2008 5:51 AM
Oct 2007
playconn said:
Finally got around to watching the last couple episodes of this season. It was no where near as good as the first overall, although the second half finally picked up in pace. Hopefully, the third season will be much better. 7/10

Close thread: that post says it all.
May 30, 2008 9:49 AM

May 2008
Good episode...If you know what happens in the light novels, the third season (if they make one) is going to be pretty interesting. I can't wait.
Jun 7, 2008 4:51 AM

Mar 2008
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa im gonna miss this show... somehow i kinda relate this to zero no tsukaima
Jun 28, 2008 5:48 PM

Feb 2008
Fantastic ending, but they should at least make an OVA to finish up the show

92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listens to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.
Jul 20, 2008 5:51 AM

Jun 2008
Damn, I was waiting for a kiss, or atleast a real confession instead of a hint in the end.

But..
OrkleJul 20, 2008 6:00 AM
Jul 24, 2008 1:17 AM

Apr 2008
want SNS3 now!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jul 24, 2008 4:57 AM

Jan 2008

Loved this episode, it made up for the filler eps early on. Anyone know if the Light Novels have been translated at all? I can't wait to see if they make an 3rd Series/OVA to fill all the unresolved plot holes.
Jul 25, 2008 8:43 AM

Jan 2008
I agree with some of the comments. The first half was awful, but the second half was excellent. So all in all it probably matches the level of Season 1. Well worth watching. Shana FTW!
Jul 30, 2008 1:32 AM

Jul 2008
i love how this season ended!!
Akarshi said:

Looks like the love triangle is over at the end, although if there is a third season, they'll probably handwave it all away with some lame excuse or something...like at the end of Shakugan no Shana I when Shana confessed to Yuji and then at the beginning of Season 2 Yuji said he didn't hear it. Meh.

I hope they wouldn't do that.
It'd be too lame then.

Anyway, is season 3 confirmed already?
SumiMasEn...iM nOt r3allY fonD oF mAngA...
Sep 9, 2008 5:23 PM

Jun 2008
T_T I'm going to miss watching this show! Fantastic episode!
The ending still left it open for the third season. SHANA NEVER CONFESSED! Not once in this series she actually confessed her love for Yuji. That upsets me a lot. And the foot prints fading away in the snow...leaves room for another answer. Too bad Yoshida-san didn't get Yuji, but not a big loss. She has the other guy that loves her, and guess what he's human! Won't have to worry about him disappearing lol.

Overall a sad and happy ending, but still leaves room for another season. 10/10.
Signature Here.
Sep 17, 2008 8:29 PM

Jul 2008
Just marathoned through both seasons, and I loved every bit of it. Of course, the first parts of season two were a little bit slow, but the other half, without a doubt, made up for it.

I've tried looking, but I haven't found a confirmed season 3 yet...I really do hope it comes out.
Oct 16, 2008 10:17 PM

May 2008
the end was kinda lame, to be honest. the fighting and stuff was really awesome, and i enjoyed that, but they left no time for the best part at the end, the confession... there better be a third season to make up for that. anyone have any word on that yet, or is it still unannounced?
Dec 8, 2008 5:38 PM

Jul 2008
beautiful series~
i want season 3 T.T
i don't feel bad for kazumi at all :D
go shana all the way!!
Jan 20, 2009 5:14 PM

Aug 2008
Character development is great and all but this season laid it on way too thick. The last few episodes were pretty decent but it didn't really seem coherent at the end, nor was there much building towards the climax

also i thought the mad scientist char had way too many lines, his voice is like fingers on a chalkboard
Jan 22, 2009 10:51 PM

Jun 2008
alright, I admit to having some conflicting opinions of this season. I think I wanted to love it much more than I did. Anyway, it was pretty good. Some of the battles were just pure epic awesome, but the end was definitely NOT AN ENDING. Thus, I'm giving it an 8/10 on the assumption that they're smart and are going to make a third season, which I'm counting on because it's an incredibly popular series in Japan. Overall, wasn't as good as the first season, and it had a lot to do with the fact that the first 12 episodes had an awful opening theme and no epicness at all.

Five words or less review: NEEDS A THIRD SEASON.
Jan 22, 2009 10:56 PM

May 2008
babler said:
also i thought the mad scientist char had way too many lines, his voice is like fingers on a chalkboard

You kidding? This guy is Kurodo, Cloud AND Clovis... those voices are schweet. The scientist may be morally wrong, but the voice is perfect for such a crazy dude :D
Mar 25, 2009 4:49 PM

Nov 2008
Perfect ending~ ^^
this was way better than the first season~
Tosi yst&auml;vyys ei j&auml;&auml;dy pakkasella! Thank you for your visit. Welcome again!
Apr 24, 2009 1:09 PM

Aug 2008
It was quite enjoyable, but the ending felt kinda rushed. 7/10
Apr 29, 2009 9:24 AM
Mar 2009
Let's make a summary: what has been shown to us in shana series? --> love concept

Refering to the last episode.. Don't you all feel a bit unfulfilled? I mean, all you could see was just Shana's smile. As mentioned before the ending was rushed, and kinda forced, just to put something in place for it. Many things remains unsaid to me. They could properly finish the story and close it in those very same two series. Or.. possibly make one OVA to tidy up few things.

Thus I do not expect third one to be somewhat great. It's just something to season the story a little. It's not necessary.

What's great for me is unique develop and improvement of character's powers along with abilities he gains. It's not taken straight out of his ass like in those anime where main hero just before he dies recalls his cursed childhood over 3-4 episodes to find secret-ultimate-superb overkill attack and finish off some bad-guy.

Everything comes with right timing, with logicaly correct explanations (well at least most of it).

If third series shows up I'll take a pick, yet I do not expect much from it.
Cheers people!
RedinelApr 29, 2009 9:38 AM
May 12, 2009 6:55 AM

Mar 2009
Pure epic episode to be honest, although I wish that they would've developed something more then just a wrap up with one episode but it was great nontheless.

And in your face Kazumi, Shana Smile > all.

Can't wait for the 3rd season.
Jun 8, 2009 1:17 PM

Mar 2009
I really feared for a bad ending,with Yuji disappearing,but fortunately all finished like i wished.
Jun 10, 2009 12:47 AM

Dec 2008
The small scenes where Hecate was influenced by the thoughts of Konoe were great .
for me she's one of the best characters from bal masque.

Im glad that Magery didn't die

Somebody told me there would be a kiss scene in the end, he lied to me ; (
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 19, 2009 4:14 PM

Dec 2008
Would have been interesting if yoshida disappeared using that cross thing. I enjoyed this season...hope another one comes one day.
Jul 19, 2009 8:59 PM

Jun 2009
There is indeed a third season, it was announced just a little while ago over on ANN. What they are going to do is make a short OVA series to "Go deeper into the relationships of the characters." Then once that is done they are going to make the third season. And the main thing I got from this last episode (And all the rest =P) is that I really want the third season opening up with Wilhemina either A:Going mute, B:Catching a disease for the whole season where she can't talk, or C:Just dieing. I can't stand anymore -de arimasu or any variation there of.
Jul 26, 2009 3:23 AM

Jul 2009
Very nice ending for Season 2 :)) i hope that Season 3 is better than the previous two :D

| The void is endless |
Aug 7, 2009 4:03 PM

May 2008
No main character died... The only characters who did die were introduced in the second season, and then died in the second season. :/ Yet, relationships in the show seems to have gone somewhere, and Yuji can now kick some ass with his huge sword and fireballs. For watching the whole second season in one sitting, i was expecting more action, instead of Yuji spending about 20 episodes training and then finally doing something here and there. I spent those good 14-15 hours or so, listening to Wilhemina say her annoying catch phrase "~de arimasu" so much that it burns my ears now... It's a good anime that i wouldn't recommend watching it in one sitting like i did.. Now all i can do is wait for season 3.
YupAug 7, 2009 4:13 PM
Aug 12, 2009 5:56 AM

Nov 2007
geez! theyve matured a lot!
i reallY like this better than season 1.. though of course season 1 is still good.
but this is far better.. ;)
i love them! all of them change for the better and i really like it! ahaahha.

the fight scenes are superb too.. especially when the enemy is sabrac.. geez! i lov etheir combinations..
and wilheLmina and shana really fights weLL..

and the last episodes..
geez! i feel sorry for yoshida.. especiaLLy now that i liked her., when she and shana became friends! ahaha.
i love the two of themm.. realLy shana became sOoo cOOL! ahaha.
but of course im really happy 'cause yuji chose shana (though expected).. atleast now its cLear.. yukata! :))

reaLLy excited for the season 3.. !
Aug 12, 2009 6:09 AM

Jul 2009
I enjoyed the ending, even if it felt a tad rushed, they seem to have tried to pack everything into a single episode, I guess it worked, but it would have worked better if they had a more thorough explanation + an actual resolution to the affair (and give Yoshida a purpose...>>).

Guess all the answers lie in the 3rd season, so can't wait :D
Aug 13, 2009 9:53 PM

Jun 2008
I only wished they had a bit more explanation at the end... I know it's kinda obvious who Yuji picked, I think, but I just wish they showed the entire scene of it xD
Oct 21, 2009 9:17 PM

Jul 2009
Woah!Like This! =)
well, after all i loved ShS 2!
it starts with a surprising start and ends with a enjoyable ending
10/10 is deserved for allround of this anime

for this chapter, i was upset with how lil Margery's role in this chapter. I think she deserved to get more role since there was 'silver' ahead, and i hope i can see margery's battle vs silver =(

But afterall, i love this chapter =)
a predictable but great resolution that hecate got fumina's feel =)
i had already predict about yuji but im surprised that it thinks shana was a bird!! lol xD it was surprising and funny

i think one and the only one bale masque's plan mistake is they made a false vaux vessel and they placed it in a wrong place xD

about triangle love i think Yuji had chosen Shana(like this! =]) and tings will got more clear in third season

ow man, can't wait the third one xP
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shakugan no Shana II Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Darkreaper70 - Jan 21, 2008

71 by almightybismarck »»
Oct 16, 10:08 PM

Poll: » Shakugan no Shana II Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 )

_MiV_ - Jan 13, 2008

99 by almightybismarck »»
Aug 3, 8:06 PM

Poll: » Shakugan no Shana II Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Wasabi - Dec 23, 2007

90 by almightybismarck »»
Aug 3, 2:11 AM

Poll: » Shakugan no Shana II Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 )

8GaugeBrett - Feb 29, 2008

79 by MFDOOMED »»
Jul 22, 3:05 PM

Poll: » Shakugan no Shana II Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

cyruz - Dec 17, 2007

60 by almightybismarck »»
Jul 9, 2:02 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.