Forum Settings
Forums
New
Dec 22, 2008 12:24 PM

Oct 2008
If you want to create your characters, do it here.
If I'm crying at your funeral, then I'm laughing too hard. If you're crying at my funeral, then you're dead.
92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listens to real music, copy and paste this into your signature....
If Abercrombie & Fitch said it wasn't cool to breathe anymore, the majority of the teenage population would die. If you are the other 2% laughing your asses off, copy and paste this into your signature...
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Dec 22, 2008 12:26 PM

Jul 2008
Name:Kiki Lune
Hair color:black with red tips
Eyes:blood red with black rings around them
Abilities:can make demons come out of my arrows when i shot them and is quick on feet
Family:none
Attacks:blood rust and demon barage
The rebel claim their braver new world is upon us.
Do not be fooled by the chicanery in which they lay their claim.
It is FALSE, and their uprising will not succeed.
Your will place your trust in F.E.A.R., you must.

Get the best things first, get Niall.
Dec 22, 2008 12:27 PM

Oct 2008
That's pretty good.
If I'm crying at your funeral, then I'm laughing too hard. If you're crying at my funeral, then you're dead.
92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listens to real music, copy and paste this into your signature....
If Abercrombie & Fitch said it wasn't cool to breathe anymore, the majority of the teenage population would die. If you are the other 2% laughing your asses off, copy and paste this into your signature...
Dec 22, 2008 12:28 PM

Jul 2008
thanks

Dec 22, 2008 12:30 PM

Oct 2008
You have to describe what your attacks do, though.
Dec 22, 2008 12:36 PM

Apr 2008
Name: Musuo Ace
Hair color: Black
Eyes: Dark Brown
Abilities: Slow down time, become invisible
Family: Unknown
Attacks: Nitoriou Attacks, with a bag of explosives if necessary.
ZatoichiJan 13, 2009 11:03 AM
"Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. And some will lose more than the tips off their fingers, I promise you. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that"
Dec 22, 2008 12:41 PM

Oct 2008
Very nice! Keep working on it and take a look at my OC. It's the example. C:
Dec 22, 2008 12:46 PM

Dec 2008
Name: Viscous
Hair color: Brown
Eyes: Demonic Red Eyes
Abilities: Being Invisible, Lazer Beams From The Eyes, Infra Red Vision, Can Get Black Wings From His Back and Hides Them At Will - Same Thing With White Horns From His Forehead.
Family: None
Attacks: Using Two Swords With Both Hands, Electrical Lightning From The Sword. Can Switch To Flame and Wind (I'll Think of More Later)
Dec 22, 2008 12:46 PM

Oct 2008
Awesome!
Dec 22, 2008 12:52 PM

Jul 2008
oh

Dec 22, 2008 12:53 PM

Oct 2008
Keep woking on your OC and maybe make another.
Dec 22, 2008 2:44 PM

Nov 2008
Name: Kiryon Elentari

Hair Color: Dark gray in normal form, Silver in half-dragon form

Eyes: Always silver, but slit pupils when in half-dragon form

Family: Arturion Elentari (Silver dragon, father), Diamanda (unknow origin, mother), Zyon Elentari (younger half-brother, lives with their father)

Abilities: Fights with lance, staff and other long weapons; great balance; can use claws and fangs in fight, and wings to fly (in half-dragon form, but can't stand in this form for too long). Extremely fast; has some magic power in his voice

Attacks: weapon normal attack: hit one or more targets in range. Claw attack: hit a target. Shadow speed: increases his speed and agility to a over-human level. Chaos voice: can use his voice to scare, confuse or instigate a target as his will, but doesn't work all the times. Illusion: create an illusion with his whispered words.
Dec 23, 2008 8:47 AM

Oct 2008
Pretty good.
Dec 23, 2008 8:19 PM
Oct 2008
Can I create more than one character, or is it limited to just one?
"Those who lay eyes on a Gundam shall not live to tell about it."
-Trowa Barton, Gundam Wing
Dec 24, 2008 9:08 AM

Oct 2008
You can create as many as you want.
Dec 24, 2008 9:17 AM

Aug 2008
Name:cutter
Hair color:none(you will see y)
Eyes:brown
Abilities:minimize to the size of a germ or grow to the sizeof a giant
Family:chopper from onepiece
Attacks:mega smash (a punch that can break through diamonds), minimize brain control (jump on a person thing etc. head and shrink into their brain and control their nervbendings)
Dec 24, 2008 9:55 AM

Oct 2008
Very good! Keep coming up with OCs!
Dec 24, 2008 7:18 PM
Oct 2008
Well then, thank you for the ok :) Well then, here's my first OC, and my favorite, from my fanfic Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology II: Trials of Life.

Name: Alex Terresca

Eye color: Blue

Family: None

Abilities: Alex is a Descender (a sort of artificial human created by something called a World Tree in order to protect his world, and once he completes his job of ridding the world of evil, he basically "returns to the World Tree", or dies.) As for actual abilites, he has the ability to create portals to go to places he's been to before, but can only do this once every two hours. Also, he can use his body's mana (his life force) to create destructive waves of energy, but if uses this ability three times in the same day, he faints for a few days (originally he could only do this once, but because of an upgrade he recieved in the story, he can now do it three times)

Attacks: Uses a sword, Demon Fang (fires an energy wave to across the ground from his sword), Rising Falcon (jumps in the air and dives down, slashing those in the way) Omega Tempest (Jumps in the air and spins around, basically becoming a human buzzsaw) Demonic Chaos (three wave version of Demon Fang) Omega Falcon (combination of Omega Tempest and Rising Falcon), Spreading Chaos (Fires five energy waves from the ground in five different directions, and the rest are too many and minor to list.

Well, that's it. I hope to have a new OC soon!

Dec 25, 2008 10:20 AM

Oct 2008
You have to say what your character can do, not what they are. Like this:
Abilities: Conrtol Chaos Energy, Demon form and short fuse.
Dec 25, 2008 11:19 AM
Oct 2008
Whoops, sorry.
Dec 25, 2008 8:09 PM

Nov 2007
Name: Christine Shiva (Originally she didn't have her last name because I didn't think about it. I added it sometime last year)
Hair color: black long hair tied in one pony tail
Eyes: brown
Abilities: born to have blue magic (Like Stragos/Strago in Final Fantasy VI). Uses rings to memorize other kinds of magic (like white/healing and black/attack magic).
Family: as an older twin sister, she has a younger twin sister and a cousin, who grew up as real younger sisters. Like Terra in Final Fantasy VI, she has an esper father (prince of esper world) and a human mother. Her mother died when she was 10.
Attacks: magic, sword (has an option to activate thunder), be able to change to her esper form (like Tina/Terra in Final Fantasy VI), but only once in her life.

Name: Olive Shiva (based on my favorite doll)
Hair color: black long hair tied in one pony tail
Abilities: no abilities, uses accessories that are different from Christine to memorize magic.
Family: as an younger twin sister, she has am older twin sister and a cousin, who grew up as real younger sisters. Unlike her twin sister, she only has a human blood. Even though she has an esper father (prince of esper world) and a human mother, she inherited on her mother's side completely. Her mother died when she was 10.
Attacks: throw boomerang to attack the enemy, the boomerang is also used as a bow.

Name: Maliko Kay (based on my first doll, decided her last name just now)
Hair color: black long hair tied partially
Abilities: no abilities, uses accessories that are different from Christine to memorize magic.
Family: she is a cousin, who grew up as real younger sisters, to Christine and Olive. She was adopted by the parents of Christine and Olive when she was very little. Her mother is younger sister of mother of the twins.
Attacks: ninja weapons.
tsubasaloverJan 3, 2009 11:22 PM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Dec 26, 2008 2:11 PM

Oct 2008
Very nice! One problem: I've never played Final Fantasy.
Dec 26, 2008 2:21 PM

Nov 2007
Sorry about adding spoiler...
Dec 26, 2008 3:25 PM
Oct 2008
Alright, to make up for my last OC post, here's another OC.

Name: Seth Ganel

Hair color: Red

Eye color: Brown

Abilities: With his sword, he can drive the posessor out of someone's body that is being posessed. When fighting in an area where many people have died, he can draw their spirts into his sword, making it increase in power and can send out a sword wave that reaches over 30 feet long.

Family: Garret Ganel (grandfather), Ain Ganel (father, deceased), Sophia Ganel (mother, deceased), Jennes Ganel Hocen (sister), Taize Hocen (brother-in-law).

Attacks: Harmonia Wave (Spins his sword around, causing light to emerge and slice up enemies), Dead Slice (channels the dead into his sword and swings it towards a great distance), Light Spear Chaos (Swing enemy up into the air, stabs them, then slams them down again with his sword), Hyper Blaze (combines Dead Slice with a giant slash cleave, causing an energy wave to burst from his sword), and Demon God Explosion (Uses Light Spear Chaos, draws them from the ground with Harmonia Wave, then impales the enemy, then while his sword is stuck in their body, he uses Hyper Blaze, causing their body to implode)

Whew, that took a while! Hope this is better!

GundamAceDec 27, 2008 9:05 PM
Dec 27, 2008 8:59 AM

Oct 2008
I have to admit, I'm impressed. Hyper Swing coud be called Dead Slice. What do you think?
Dec 27, 2008 9:06 PM
Oct 2008
Much better name! I edited his profile to change the name. Thank you for the name idea! :)
Dec 29, 2008 11:45 AM

Oct 2008
You're welcome! ^^
Dec 30, 2008 9:15 AM

Oct 2008
Impressive.
Dec 31, 2008 12:31 AM

Nov 2007
Is it ok to write down all of my OCs?
Dec 31, 2008 8:15 AM

Oct 2008
Sure, you can make as many as you want.
Dec 31, 2008 1:34 PM

Dec 2008
Name: Phantasmos
Gendaer: Male
Eyes: Silver
Hair:Blue
Family:Abraxas(father in law) and gaia (real mother, though he does not know it)
Abilities: A man who opted to guard the earth from good,evil and all other powers, his soul was removed as bargain to stay off his final judgement. To blend in when in human form he has wings tattoed on his back that emerge as real wings in various forms depending on the need(from weakest to most powerful);white,red,blue,green leeves,black,gold,flowing blood,glowing light, and metal.Can turn into a metallic brutish creature with claws and fangs. Flight and rapid healing.
Attacks:Energy blast from a single finger or entire body,dive bomb, rip and slash, wings thrown(when in metallic form).

AnchientProphet2Jan 1, 2009 3:57 PM
Jan 1, 2009 9:58 AM

Oct 2008
Good, but you have to indicate age and be descriptive in family. You don't have to put where they live.
Jan 1, 2009 12:07 PM

Jan 2008
Name: Itame Asahiru (炒 朝昼)

Name Derived from:
Stir-Fried Dishes - Itamemono
Asagohan - Breakfast
Hirugohan - Lunch

(Dragonball names almost always have a pun. Most often it's a food-related pun.)

Hair: Silver. Almost always in a ponytail with bangs (Like Vivi in One Piece).

Eyes: Emerald Green.

Family: Yasai Asahiru (Mother), Amai Asahiru (Father), Katsu Asahiru (Brother), Son Gohan (Boyfriend).

Background Info: She's a regular human who has often been praised for her beauty and strength (She trained in a Dojo from a young age). Despite this, she's shy around most new people, and not as tomboyish as you'd expect a fighter to be. She met Son Gohan as he was resting before the Cell Games, and later at High School, where they formed a relationship when she found out Gohan's true powers. From then on she not only kept his secret from others, but helped him evade suspicion from the young and arrogant Videl Satan. Since then she has been learning to spar with Gohan, his younger brother Goten, and his friend, Trunks.

Abilities:
Kaio-ken: Allows her to increase her fighting potential greatly, but means that any damage taken is multiplied by the same amount. She learned it from her Father-in-law-to-be, Son Goku, as a way to keep up with Gohan's Super Saiyan transformation when sparring.
Flight: Learned from Gohan. He taught her to fly using Ki as payback after he walked in on her changing one night.
Fusion: Can fuse with another person through a bizzare dance technique. Has only ever fused once, with #18.

Attacks:
Kamehameha, Masenko-ha, Galick Gun:
Powerful energy blasts (similar in power, but taught by different people).
Kienzan: Ki disk which can cut through anything.
Super Ghost Kamikaze Attack: She learned this from Gotenks (Goten and Trunks' fusion form), but it almost always backfires. Creates ghost-like clone(s) of Hikari which explode on touch.
Solar Flare: Reflects the light of the sun using Ki to temporarily blind an opponent.
Burning Attack: A quick ki attack which can do little to moderate damage depending on how well the hand movements are performed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope that's alright. ^.^'
LordSchmeeJan 3, 2009 4:45 AM
Supreme Seireitei - Captain of the 10th Court Guard Squad

If you like Pigtailed guys, join this club! NAO!
Jan 1, 2009 3:12 PM

Oct 2008
Very good! You didn't have to put background info, though. It's still good.
Jan 3, 2009 11:22 PM

Nov 2007
Edited.
Jan 4, 2009 8:21 AM

Oct 2008
Awesome.
Jan 4, 2009 8:22 AM

Oct 2008
Pretty good.
Jan 5, 2009 11:01 AM
Oct 2008
Alright, another character here.

Name: Reyven Tones

Hair color: Green

Eye color: Amethyst

Abilities: Can use a restricted form of telekinesis with his spear, meaning he can cause it to fly around at will. Also, he can create small wind vortexes in order to activate his ultimate attack, Longinus Massacre.

Family: Jaril Tones (father), Weyla Tones (mother), Gren Tones (brother, deceased), Iline Tones (sister-in-law), Freya Tones (niece).

Attacks: Purgatory Impale (Shoots his spear forward, impales his enemy, then sends them crashing towards the ground), Stigmata Cross (with his spear, he knocks the enemy down with the blunt end, impales the enemy through both hands and feet, and finally shoves the spear through their side), Silent Gale (Creates a wind vortex, traps the enemy in the center, then throws the spear into the enemy), Dividing Kill (With the power of his telekinesis, he divides his spear into six smaller spears, then throws them at the enemy), Longinus Massacre (Uses Silent Gale, but instead of impaling the enemy, knocks them to the ground, brings them back up into the air with a vortex, knocks them again, then uses Dividing Kill, shooting all six spears into the enemy's body. However, as a side effect, he loses his telekinesis for half an hour, as well as his gale abilities.)

Done! Hope he wasn't too overpowered. If so, I will de-power him a bit.
Jan 5, 2009 12:31 PM

Oct 2008
Nice. Cool attacks, too.
Jan 8, 2009 7:37 AM
Oct 2008
Well ok then, here's another OC!

Name: Fanela Emeson

Hair color: Blue

Eye color: Green

Abilities: Has an ability where she can make any long-range weapon projectile or weapon she uses have a 100% accuracy, in exchange for some of her stamina. Can also use this ability to see objects at least a mile away, but whenever she does this, her eyesight weakens for a while (which goes back to normal after some rest). Also can hear movement in enclosed areas in all directions, and can tell how far a human or animal is from her.

Family: Caern Emeson (father), Dinah Emeson (mother) Millina Emeson (sister), Roget Emeson (brother)

Attacks: Quick Draw (Sees a target, then launches an arrow at it in the span of 2 seconds.) Ricochet Hit (In any area with surrounding objects like trees, walls, etc, she shoots two arrows in different directions, which bounce off the objects and hit them at the same time), Headshot (Uses her accuracy ability, then fires an arrow straight at the targets head), Crippled Blow (fires arrows at the legs and arms of her target, leaving them immobile), Spider's Web (Finds a target, shoots a shot near them, causing them to run. She then loads her bow full of arrows and launches them in the air, which completely surrouinds her target, leaving them trapped and scared. Finally, with her last arrow, she locks on to the target, and shoots them in the heart or other vital points).

Well, that's it! If you're going to be making a fanfic of all these characters, then I'll gladly make as many OC's as you want!
Jan 8, 2009 10:10 AM

Oct 2008
Impressive.
Jan 10, 2009 9:41 AM
Oct 2008
Right then. I have another OC, but before I do, I need to ask you a question: is it ok to make villian OC's?
Jan 12, 2009 7:37 AM

Oct 2008
Yeah, of course. I've made a couple but I forgot them. ^-^"
Jan 13, 2009 12:13 PM
Oct 2008
Ok then, here I go!

Name: Euzeth Golmaria

Hair color: White

Eye color: Blue

Abilities: Can control fire, ice, lightning, wind, and earth. Can also change his body composure to make his entire body that element, meaning the types of attacks he can do change. Also can combine the elements to form different attacks.

Attacks: Elemental Synthesis (Mixes two elements together to form attacks with each element with another one. Results vary.) Burning Crucifix (Freezes the enemy in place, strikes them with lightning, then burns them with fire), Elemental Overload (Charges his body with too much of one element, causing a giant explosion of that element around him, but also weakens him greatly), Five Grand Deaths (In an extremely large area, he freezes the area whole, then crashes it with lightning, shattering the ice, creates a tornado, adds fire to it to spread it farther, then creates a massive earthquake. After this attack, he must rest or he'll die.)

Well, that's it! I may edit him a bit later though, so look around!
Jan 13, 2009 1:59 PM

Oct 2008
I'm impressed.
Jan 14, 2009 12:36 PM
Oct 2008
Ok, here's another villian OC!

Name: Elsa Hyzus

Hair color: Blonde

Eye color: Black

Abilities: Like Euzeth, has control over elements, except she only can use fire and lightning. Can also change the weapon she is using (she varies between chains, maces of the ball and chain type, and chained scythes).

Family: All deceased

Attacks: Heat Rod (Uses her fire ability to heat up her chain to high temperatures, and swings it, which can cut through many types of metals), Elemental Torture (Wraps her chains around an enemy, then charges it with electricty, shocking them, then heats it up, burning them), Ring of Fire (Charges her chained scythe with fire and swings it around and around, forming a fire circle around herself), Ball and Scythe (Uses her mace, swings it over her head, and throws it at her enemy. If it misses, she switched it out in a second for her scythe, and slashes at the enemies' legs.), Head Execution (Throws her weapon at the enemies' head. If she's using her chains, she wraps it around their neck and chokes them to death. If it's her mace, she knocks their head right off. If it's her scythe, she decapitates them.)

That's all I can think of for now. More will come!
Jan 14, 2009 12:42 PM

Oct 2008
:o SUGOI!!!!!!! XD That's cool!!! I'm definitely gonna include her!!!
Jan 16, 2009 10:25 AM
Oct 2008
If that is what you want, then another OC for you (one more villian)

Name: Zenges Rio

Eye color: Grey

Abilities: From watching an enemies' body closely, he can predict how they'll move and how they'll attack. Can summon up stones from the earth to block attacks towards him. Can also create a "reflective coating" on his weapons (two shields) to use for further attacks. Finally, he can freely control his shields with his fingers to make them move freely in midair and active special abilities they possess.

Attacks: Frenzied Slaughter (throws his shields at an enemy, then flicks his fingers twice, causing spikes to come out of the edges of the shields, essentially making them flying buzzsaws), Glaring Sun/Moon (In outdoor areas, he throws his shield up in two directions with their fronts facing his enemy, then alters the angle so that the sun shines directly in their eyes, then hits them with his shields), Disc Flamethrowers (Throws shields again, then flicks once, activating flamethrowers to burn the enemy), Beam Confuse (Throws shields, then snaps fingers once in his right hand, activating the flamethrower in one shield, then snaps twice in his left hand, activating the buzzsaws in the other. Then he shifts the angle of the flamethrower shield to hit the buzzsaw shield, causing fire to spread everywhere).

I know I can expand further upon him, but I can't think of anything right now. More later!
Jan 16, 2009 11:11 AM

Oct 2008
Whoa, nice OC. Let me get some from other peoples now, ne?
Jan 16, 2009 1:15 PM
Oct 2008
Wakateiru, Rebecca.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.