Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Dec 25, 2010 8:06 AM

Sep 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Vol 2 is out. Get it from here -> *snip* (I'm guessing this were the links you were talking about?)

So more older brother action. Sayaka getting banged, and a new addition to the cast. Sayaka's little sister, and boy is she a hottie!

What I didn't like, was the fact that she lost ver virginity to a fatfuck!

ugh....DAT NTR

I'm still hoping that the main guy will do something about it, but then again this is done by poro, so it will def end with a bad ending.....a *ragefap* ending
InariusDec 29, 2010 5:10 AM
Dec 25, 2010 10:21 AM

Oct 2010
It was pretty good but Sayaka's fiancée should shoot down that piece of shit who took the virginity of his girl. The ring was a nice gift.

Moemi has the perfect chest and and eye color but the fat fuck who made her lose the virginity must be shot down. Anyways Moemi :D

how old is she? 15?

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Dec 25, 2010 10:39 AM

Sep 2009
Yumekichi11 said:
how old is she? 15?

I think she's 16, although I can't be sure...she could very well be 15 since I've seen hentai featuring younger girls

so anything goes...your call really
Dec 25, 2010 10:59 AM

Oct 2010
Inarius said:
Yumekichi11 said:
how old is she? 15?

I think she's 16, although I can't be sure...she could very well be 15 since I've seen hentai featuring younger girls so anything goes...your call really
OK but do remember, well I understood it, that the fat fuck did say that she is a kid.

Dec 26, 2010 2:34 AM
Jul 2009
Good show and all, but talk about stealing the thunder.

im still confused why sayaka gave up her sister though, To continue paying off the debt or.....?

my Japanese aint great so i had a broken and vague interpretation via dialogue.
tascheDec 26, 2010 2:57 AM
Dec 26, 2010 10:28 PM

Oct 2010
tasche said:
im still confused why sayaka gave up her sister though, To continue paying off the debt or.....?
I think the big fat fuck did that to the sister. Shit ass moron was smart enough to tell her shit she believed with the special service shit.

Dec 27, 2010 5:11 AM
Jul 2009
Really? If I recall, at the very end, Sayaka mentioned that Mr Fat Fuck was her teacher at one point... and something about a hotel...haha.

so much hate for this series...haha, i agree its not what we wanted to see but lets hope PoRo decides to make a continuation of it... though statistics show they wont as most if not all their shows thus far have been 2ep only. =(
Dec 27, 2010 6:25 AM

Sep 2009
tasche said:
Really? If I recall, at the very end, Sayaka mentioned that Mr Fat Fuck was her teacher at one point... and something about a hotel...haha.

I think the place they were fucking was in a hotel....I could be wrong tho...my japanese is shit, therefore I can't provide solid facts

tasche said:
so much hate for this series...haha, i agree its not what we wanted to see but lets hope PoRo decides to make a continuation of it... though statistics show they wont as most if not all their shows thus far have been 2ep only. =(

True. But I think they will go with 3 or maybe more episodes with this series.

While it's true that every Poro release has 2 episodes, it's also true that the victim, in which case our main guy, must witness the actual fucking of his girlfriend to actually leave that NTR'ish feeling.

So far he only heard a few voices over the phone in ep 1 and saw that naked pic of her when fatty showed it to him.

So I'm guessing that in the 3rd episode, he will see Sayaka and Moemi getting fucked by both his bro and fatty.

I for one am hoping Poro will make more episodes of this, and in the final one, the main guy goes berserk and kills his bro and fatty (wishful thinking; yes!...but who knows?)
Dec 27, 2010 4:30 PM
Jul 2009
That would be pretty cool... Yah, The story has been left kinda open ended. Also not as Harem as the game was, total orgy fest. Lalalala...

We can only hope.
Jan 4, 2011 1:15 AM

Nov 2010
This didn't feel like NTR at all, she's just a slut and she was one in the beginning also, only that in this episode it's confirmed, that she only cares about the pleasure gained in sex... In the 3 episode they could even make it like she was stolen from her boyfriend's brother lol, because that boyfriend of hers in my opinion is here just that this could be classified as NTR... she didn't even said that she loves him or smth and it looks like she doesn't feel any guilt...
And that fat guy said to her sister something about making her a plaything of the academy, so to me it just seems that if there would be a third episode it would end with a huge orgy, many guys fucking those slutty sisters
CloudConnectedJan 4, 2011 1:22 AM
Jan 4, 2011 3:12 AM

Sep 2009
dfsafsaf said:
And that fat guy said to her sister something about making her a plaything of the academy, so to me it just seems that if there would be a third episode it would end with a huge orgy, many guys fucking those slutty sisters

but that's exactly what's going to happen.

it will be the same as the sequel to hitori meguri....the "boyfriend" in question will just walk down the halls of the school, and once he get's past the bathroom, he'll be able to see Ayase and her sister getting fucked by lot's of guys through a crack or something like that....then the older brother will see the same, but at a dif location.

well at least this is one possible scenario...but yes, all they showed up till now is that Ayase is a hungry slut, who doesn't care about who she's currently fucking, as long as he's better and has a bigger dick.
Jan 5, 2011 11:20 PM
Jan 2011
hated the old dude! cant really understand wtf they were sayin' but she didnt seem innocent like she did last time. did she just sell off her sis to that old man? how did that man have a nude photo of her? if she f*cked him thats prolly gonna be shown in ep3 w/ some more fUggies shown in the resto argh! what a let down... (>.>)

only thing okay w/this ep was she was still w/the older bro & seems to be enjoying it. the bf's so pathetic waiting outside while his beloved gf f*'s his bro. classic ntr, im oretty sure i wont like ep3...
Jan 6, 2011 12:00 AM

Nov 2010
aVa69 said:
hated the old dude! cant really understand wtf they were sayin' but she didnt seem innocent like she did last time. did she just sell off her sis to that old man? how did that man have a nude photo of her? if she f*cked him thats prolly gonna be shown in ep3 w/ some more fUggies shown in the resto argh! what a let down... (>.>)

only thing okay w/this ep was she was still w/the older bro & seems to be enjoying it. the bf's so pathetic waiting outside while his beloved gf f*'s his bro. classic ntr, im oretty sure i wont like ep3...
If you would have watched ep2 till the end, after the credits you can see her fucking that old man in a bath
Jan 9, 2011 4:01 PM
Oct 2010
when i saw the first episode i was like," hey this ntr isn't so bad this time it's a young guy taking his broskii's girl so not much rage"

but when i saw episode 2 i was pissed she not only cheated her boyfriend but on the person who raped her with a fat ugly guy thanks to blackmailing

if there is a next episode the bf will attempt to "have his way" with her and she pretends she likes it. then at work gets rape by fat guy and bf sees it and she says the cliche part"he's so much better than you"

what i thought was stupid was that when she got her virginity taken away she immediately broke down. i thought the process would take like alot.

i hate how ntr sucks you into watching it.
Jan 9, 2011 6:20 PM
Jan 2011
subs are out the fat dude apperantly was sayakas theacher who she got fired
Jan 9, 2011 10:18 PM
Oct 2010
Dirty69Minded said:

i wonder why
Jan 15, 2011 8:12 AM

Oct 2009
Why is this still set to "Airing" ? Is there supposed to be a 3rd episode ?
Jan 24, 2011 1:21 AM

Mar 2009
And I must scream.

This is fucking unbelievable. What the hell is wrong with Sayaka? What motivated her to endure all that to the point that she started enjoying it? Money? Did she sell out her kid sister? Does she care at all about her so-called boyfriend? If not, why doesn't she just dump him instead of leading him on? Is she just plain evil? I mean, what the fuck!? She seemed to have a personality at first, but now her actions are just incomprehensible! I'm confused and enraged. And a little aroused, which is pissing me off even more.

And oh GOD, the pedophilic rape. I just sat there, alternately staring blankly and burying my head in my hands, thinking how hot it would be if it weren't DISGUSTING AS ALL HELL. Goddamn you, PoRO! The technical aspects of your sex scenes are soooooo good, and yet the content is sooooooo repulsive! AAAAAAAAARRRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!!

I'm praying for divine retribution in episode 3. Of course, PoRO will never give it to me. I will be out for blood if they pull this sort of crap with Fukubiki!

I fucking hate NTR. I'm gonna go eat some ice cream to cheer myself up.
Jan 29, 2011 3:24 PM
Jun 2008
Ideally the third ep would have some sort of scene where Sayaka makes her boyfriend give her oral after the guys come inside of her. That'd take the NTR/humiliation factor up to a new level of awesomeness.
Feb 4, 2011 10:53 AM
Jan 2011
If you would have watched ep2 till the end, after the credits you can see her fucking that old man in a bath

yup i missed that one.was so pissed that time.didnt think id be more than mad the 2nd time!watched it with GD subs and i wasnt anywhere near annoyed(beyond annoyance).it wouldve been ok if she was with the aniki only, but why did that fat dude enter the pic!the twist at the got me pulling hairs and want to kill someone.ep3 is not gonna be good...
Feb 4, 2011 10:58 AM
Jan 2011
dfsafsaf said:

yup, missed that one coz i was too pissed to wait for credits. and it was fucked up!hated it!as in EWwww!

the twist in the end got me a WTF!? on my forehead!ep3 is gonna be sluts orgy on the menu,pretty sure
Apr 10, 2011 5:26 AM
Feb 2011
man whats wrong with this director!!!all his animes are same.....He thinks girls are sex freak...once u fuck them they get addicted...and leaves and betray loved one.cmon no good girl gonna turn like that.you should show your heroines are psycho from the beginning.in this anime she even sold her sister.cut the crap.And boyz rn't that fool stick with ur heroine and doing nothing.Freak...
Apr 13, 2011 7:42 AM

Jul 2010
Erodude said:
And I must scream.

This is fucking unbelievable. What the hell is wrong with Sayaka? What motivated her to endure all that to the point that she started enjoying it? Money? Did she sell out her kid sister? Does she care at all about her so-called boyfriend? If not, why doesn't she just dump him instead of leading him on? Is she just plain evil? I mean, what the fuck!? She seemed to have a personality at first, but now her actions are just incomprehensible! I'm confused and enraged. And a little aroused, which is pissing me off even more.

And oh GOD, the pedophilic rape. I just sat there, alternately staring blankly and burying my head in my hands, thinking how hot it would be if it weren't DISGUSTING AS ALL HELL. Goddamn you, PoRO! The technical aspects of your sex scenes are soooooo good, and yet the content is sooooooo repulsive! AAAAAAAAARRRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!!

I'm praying for divine retribution in episode 3. Of course, PoRO will never give it to me. I will be out for blood if they pull this sort of crap with Fukubiki!

I fucking hate NTR. I'm gonna go eat some ice cream to cheer myself up.

Me too.. I even hated Hentai itself >:(

But to me.. there's One Piece to cheer me up :D
Apr 18, 2011 5:39 PM
Apr 2011
aVa69 said:
dfsafsaf said:

yup, missed that one coz i was too pissed to wait for credits. and it was fucked up!hated it!as in EWwww!

the twist in the end got me a WTF!? on my forehead!ep3 is gonna be sluts orgy on the menu,pretty sure
wow Crazy .. i just saw it.. fuck that bitch.. i would be happy if her BF would ATLEAST get a Blow job like wtffff... and the sad thing is that HE KNOWS.. man i feel sorry for him.. girl are like that in real life.. they act all innocent but are scrag... becareful guys.. being to good is not a good thing in the end..
Apr 29, 2011 10:46 PM
Jul 2010
The problem with NTR males is that they are to passive. Real men beat somebody down
whoodakidMay 24, 2011 6:17 PM
May 5, 2011 2:51 PM

Mar 2009
RamonE15 said:
girl are like that in real life
I feel sorry for you dude. Girls aren't like that in my real life. Sure, girls aren't particularly pure or innocent, but to compare them to Sayaka...

whoodakid said:
Real men beating somebody down
That would be awesome. We need more burning manly passion in hentai!
May 11, 2011 12:54 AM
Feb 2011
chick is gorgeous and sex poses are really gud.just the story sucks a loooooooooooooooot.....anyway this director is like this and all of his/her hentai
Jun 24, 2011 11:58 AM

Apr 2011
I don't mind the NTR content it's always the girl that ends up with the bad guy, while the other guy does nothing. I'm only after the H-scenes which where quite good and well animated,

I would be happy if in a NTR series the guy goes yandere and kills the bad guy and the girl as well.
Jul 9, 2011 12:12 PM

Jun 2011
whoodakid said:
^^^^
10 char
Sep 22, 2011 1:27 AM
Aug 2010
Definitely one of the best hentai EVER. Freaking hot ass red head, NTR, fat ugly old guy, and rape; just awesome. If it makes the hypocrites feel any better, the lead male is actually the rapist older brother. They probably purposely did not make that obvious so that the nerds would be raging instead of cheering. It would take all the fun out of it without the raging factor.
Oct 18, 2011 9:33 PM
Jul 2010
Well that's the difference between NTR and real life, cuz if that were me, Fat man and the brother would have taken a beating.
Nov 29, 2011 3:51 AM
Nov 2011
hey guys . can you send me a link or something witch regards on how to download this OVA Episodes . I'd really want to watch it. Basically because of the other comments that I have been reading recently regarding about this episode .. wish you could give a link! :) It'll help a lot!
Dec 23, 2011 3:50 AM

Feb 2010
The highlight of this OVA was definitely the younger sister.
Feb 25, 2012 8:12 PM

Jun 2009
Rhypo-oniichan said:
The highlight of this OVA was definitely the younger sister.

This.

If only she's the heroine of the show I would like this more and man, I used to hate fat old rapist guys but now, I don't even care and starting to like it.

NTR is pretty weak to be honest or maybe I'm just getting used to it.
May 18, 2012 4:27 AM

Oct 2011
haha, not only did the bf get NTR'd but also the brother lmfao

Boyfriend>Classmate
Brother>Ex Boyfriend
Fat Guy>Sex fest with 2 sisters
Jul 20, 2012 4:34 AM
Oct 2008
Lol so she trolled both the brother and her fiance and ended up with the fat teacher?
Feb 4, 2013 1:28 PM

Aug 2012
NTRs are always hot and disturbing. 8/10
Feb 10, 2013 3:22 AM

Sep 2012
Erodude said:
RamonE15 said:
girl are like that in real life
I feel sorry for you dude. Girls aren't like that in my real life. Sure, girls aren't particularly pure or innocent, but to compare them to Sayaka...

whoodakid said:

not hentai fan but i watch hentai what has good plot & good char dev & so on & on, & i agree it misses passion, this is not the only anime what hes that problem, other1 i know what has that problem is http://myanimelist.net/anime/4356/Innocent_Blue , in this anime mane guy also dose nothing to save the girl he love, not even try, it so pisses me off, i ton't care what that guy dose kills the ones who FK his GF or beat them up, anything as long as he dose something, i kind off regret watching this
Feb 10, 2013 3:29 AM

Sep 2012
Magito said:
I don't mind the NTR content it's always the girl that ends up with the bad guy, while the other guy does nothing. I'm only after the H-scenes which where quite good and well animated,

I would be happy if in a NTR series the guy goes yandere and kills the bad guy and the girl as well.

i wold like it this way to, he ties up his GF & then cuts the dicks off of this guy's who FK his GF so she wold learn about the consequences of her actions, what is worse? loosing ur life or ur dick?
Sugram22Feb 17, 2013 2:00 AM
Mar 17, 2013 10:16 AM

Sep 2012
rafi915 said:
man whats wrong with this director!!!all his animes are same.....He thinks girls are sex freak...once u fuck them they get addicted...and leaves and betray loved one.cmon no good girl gonna turn like that.you should show your heroines are psycho from the beginning.in this anime she even sold her sister.cut the crap.And boyz rn't that fool stick with ur heroine and doing nothing.Freak...

problem is that PoRo is punch of idiots or perverts (or they have problems with their personal private life) who are fantasizing that they cold tame a woman like that so they can be sure that their woman is faithful to them, no woman can be tamed like this, neither she is slut from the start or not, but u cant turn woman in to slut like that
Jul 29, 2014 10:59 AM

Jul 2011
Wow NTR at its best~. Very delicious.
Apr 21, 2015 8:10 PM

May 2014
ugh, another terrible NTR. I hate fat old dude having sex with someone much younger. Dx 3/10
May 2, 2015 9:16 PM
Oct 2008
Little sister had breasts, was not loli enough -billion/10

But all kidding aside, they did all this dancing around, the whole boyfriend maybe hearing but possibly not so he can just reason it away, is sleepy so the slut being with the older dude can be reasoned away as seeing things, hearing things AGAIN and just hand waving, having the naked picture raise a flag that was ignored and HE NEVER FOUND OUT?! Are you kidding me?

The whole point is for the guy to find out! You need that moment, even if it's at the very end where the guy walks in and finds out! The moment where you realize all of the rage can come to a head! But no, not even that happened.

This was just a terrible story where terrible people were terrible. The older brother who started the whole thing ditched for somebody better at fucking, the older dude raping the little sister, the whore of a female lead selling out her sister, fucking for money and then leading her boyfriend on AGAIN while with her second man.

What did the innocent get? The boyfriend gets to play the fool while the little sister is corrupted just as her whore sister.

There's less rage about the whole NTR thing and more about the terrible people. A trend I have noticed in so many NTRs that I have seen. Either I'm unlucky or I'm missing the point of NTR.

Or the people who made these things are missing it.
Jun 3, 2015 7:49 AM

Oct 2009
Yumekichi11 said:
OK but do remember, well I understood it, that the fat fuck did say that she is a kid.

Because every student is a kid for him

SerhiykoFeb 17, 2020 5:10 PM
Dec 20, 2015 5:07 AM
Oct 2013
Sayaka was such a slut, cheated on the boyfriend with his brother and then the brother with the fat guy, she is the harem master XD
Older brother is actually not a bad guy, treating her well for the most part and he is cute the way he gets jealous XD

Groping and rape of little sister was pretty hot (๑´ڡ`๑) she moaned in a good voice like her sister (*˘︶˘*) The big guy against her small slender body was great! I liked how she was 'rejecting' the fat guy so weakly and obviously enjoying it and how she was clinging to the him during the sex!

Happy end for 3 characters at least out of 5 as long as brother doesn't find out the truth. Little sister seems to like it as well so it could be 4 happy characters.
Feb 22, 2016 2:43 PM

May 2015
Honestly, this heroine comes off as... how do I say this... a bit of a/in the words of Timbaland & Nelly Furtado ~ Promiscuous Girl...♪
Jul 19, 2017 4:55 AM
Aug 2016
Sayaka is a good older sis and a great gf isn't she?kidding
What a bitch if she doing that kind of thing then break up with her bf already for both's fck sake and what kind of sis let her little sis into the mass?"i can't pay off the debt so i offer my little sis body?"R u kidding me?...if i were her and knowing they touched my sister i will kill them....damn why am i angry over some NTR shit
Btw..sex scene was good xD
Issel17Jul 19, 2017 5:01 AM
Sep 28, 2017 12:23 PM
Sep 2017
Ffffff....
Not bad, i like NTR hentai..
I need more that can bring sadness and hate, i am enjoying this feeling, for real.
May 6, 2018 6:24 PM
Jul 2018
Dirty69Minded said:
subs are out the fat dude apperantly was sayakas theacher who she got fired

lol, best post in this thread.

junjo1716 said:
i wonder why

Probably couldn't keep his hands off the students (my guess).

RamonE15 said:
man i feel sorry for him.. girl are like that in real life.. they act all innocent but are scrag... becareful guys..

I liked your post, even if no one else did; you sound woke.

Sugram22 said:
what is worse? loosing ur life or ur dick?

You raise a good question, Sugram. I think even Socrates might have a hard time answering this one.

Issel17 said:
if i were her and knowing they touched my sister i will kill them....

But then you'd go to prison.
Sep 23, 2018 11:40 PM
Jan 2014
NTRing her original NTR partner directed by M. Night Shyamalan
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ryoujoku Famiresu Choukyou Menu Episode 1 Discussion

Inarius - Sep 29, 2010

14 by MizuhoKamui »»
Jul 2, 2023 5:24 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.