Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Alya Sometimes Hides Her Feelings in Russian
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (11) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jun 16, 12:51 AM

Dec 2021
Advance screening event.
https://twitter.com/roshidere/status/1802148716704669858

After being delayed a season back, a completely unique romcom is finally here. Know why it's unique? She speaks something other than Japanese... RUSSIAN.

Been meaning to read this one for a while, just because of its, while yes I made fun of it in the beginning admittedly, kinda unique premise of Masachika knowing how to speak Russian as well. I mean, this girl is legit making moves on this dude, thinking he doesn't understand. It's all fun and games until they reply back fluently, though this guy doesn't have the balls to do it... because we need to progress the story somehow lol. Also am glad that they stick to the whole she speaks Russian thing and actually use Russian.

I do find the way he learned Russian kind of dumb but it's whatever. Did find this premiere kinda funny for some reason, didn't expect for this to be a major comedy, but I'll take it. Also didn't expect this show to be so horny, or I guess, leaning towards fetishes... I mean not only did we have that close up shot of Yuuki slurping her ramen, but also the crazier scene with the whole sock thing.... lmaooooo. And yes, the animation looks stellar. As per usual Doga Koba standards. Though that is, for now...

This seems to be this season's big romcom, and I'm all here for it. Though this being by Doga Kobo does worry me, considering they just finished with Yorukura and are now animating ONK this season... we'll just see how it plays out tho.

Jul 3, 7:54 AM

Feb 2019
Well it’s been a great few years of having Alya and roshidere be somewhat lowkey. Now everyone gonna be on my waifu 😭 .. gatekeeping aside this was a great introduction to the language gimmick and Alya and Kuze’s relationship. Doga Kobo have us eating amazing with this and Oshi no Ko on Wednesdays! Two of the best OPs so far this season too.

Sumipe as expected has knocked the role of Alya out of the park. I’m loving how good her Russian sounds and how well she sells the switch between Alya’s inner thoughts and the facade she projects to everyone. Seeing her go from cooking Kuze and setting him up to get embarrassed in front of the class, to praising him and getting jealous over rolling for girls in a gacha game is so cute.

Speaking of which, Kuze staying up 2 hours after an episode aired to discuss it with his buddy is so real 😭. As someone who reviews and writes about anime on the daily, I can totally empathise with watching a 25 min ep and then spending hours analysing all the good stuff in it just like I’m doing rn with this ep.

Obviously the highlight of the episode was Alya thighs. The socks scene was my fave part of the first half of volume 1 and they absolutely did it justice 😭, Kuze you lucky mf.. getting to see the promised land lmao. They did not have to snap like that on the animation but I’m thankful.

Show looks gorgeous, character designs on point, fanservice on point, Russian gimmick working well, really no complaints. Doga Kobo are one of my fave studios and I trust them. This and no losing heroines should be the best two romcoms this season!
Marinate1016Jul 3, 3:27 PM
Jul 3, 7:56 AM

Jul 2017
Novelist SunSunSun's RoshiDere HAS FINALLY ARRIVED, and as a LN and manga reader, I'm stoked to see how the anime would turn out.

Sumire Uesaka's OP and ED are rather aplenty fine (love the ED more than the OP), and because she also studies Russian, she's the perfect character for Alisa Mikhailovna Kujou a.k.a Alya. And Kuze Masachika is the absolute chad whom she'll only give the way of her attention...and because he's the ONLY one who understands her Russian.

The silver-haired ice princess of Alisa Mikhailovna Kujo, she easily is the queen of the school for her coldness...and yet, she gives her only attention to the stereotypical otaku of Kuze Masachika, speaking her low-tones of Russian to him...which he UNDERSTANDS, and hides his secret to the very end.

Masachika clearly showing his Otaku side which Alya has jealousy of, and the true queens of the school: Alya, her older sister Mariya a.ka Masha, and Suou Yuki, whom the last is rather quite close to him as a childhood friend, while sharing meals together with Alya and his other classmates. The part about being in the student council as a former vice-president for Masachika, Yuki sure likes to burn bridges early on.

Masachika's own experience learning Russian from a girl he's close to in his childhood days, and that is only a distant memory. Other than that, both Masachika and Alya on day duty in the class, he already done a good job before her arrival, which she got drenched on one side of her leg. And that served as the basis of her teasing Masachika onto putting the sock on her leg, clearly knowing that he loves the sight of her thighs. And that poses a challenge for Masachika to do the duty for her, and THANK GOD there's no censorship on Alya showing her panties...and Masachika being pure shameless about it, I love it. Even the teasing of an indirect kiss, Masachika just doesn't get enough.

Doga Kobo is COOKING this Summer season, once from Oshi no Ko, and now this show. This Russian rom-com is one to watch, and believe me, you're not ready for that ride to come, despite the anime going at a break-neck speed of its adaptation.
KANLen09Jul 3, 9:44 AM
Jul 3, 7:57 AM

May 2020
Well yeah, we’ve seen something like this before… many many times at that. Prettiest girl in the town somehow giving the time of her day to a gloomy, “he who hangs out with loser friends”, not-so-handsome, not-so-intelligent, not-so-remarkable run of a mill guy you could find any school centric anime out there… sigh. Though yeah, this series sells itself as something “different” from the breed I just described… because someone is speaking a language we normally don’t see people speak in this medium.

I’d say the studio did try to make the character designs look as cute as they could have, but yeah that’s just expected of them. More girls giving the main guy the time of day aside, it’s pretty obvious from the first episode itself that the main girl has something for him. That aside, the overabundance of russian speaking this episode has kind of made me wonder something.. is the accent the characters speaking with actually good or is it along the same lines when they speak english lol. By the way, would’ve preferred bare feet( Ν‘° ΝœΚ– Ν‘°)

Not sure what this series has going for itself, maybe guy knowing russian, but a decent enough start I guess.
Jul 3, 7:58 AM
Aug 2022
Bro totally deserved that leg kick πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.
"Milashka" Became my favorite word.
Alya San is too cute when she talks in Russian.
Ricky16Jul 6, 9:42 PM
Jul 3, 7:58 AM

Nov 2011
Been reading the manga version of this and it's as it advertised. Main guy understands Alya's russian but pretends not to. The way she breaks out her russian language is pretty much a running gag of the show, but amusing.

Alya is pretty much the model student at her school but also "cold" considering she turns down confessions. Some other characters are introduced including student council members but Alya and Kuze definitely carries this anime so far with their chemistry. I'm impressed by the art style of it. It feels higher quality production compared to some of the other recent rom-coms. Alya has her graceful look and so far, the quality looks sharp. Hope they can keep it up.
Jul 3, 8:04 AM

Oct 2023
I think I'm gonna enjoy this one!

1st episode be like:
Characters' cute
Comedy works
Romance's romance
and Tsundere...
Jul 3, 8:06 AM
Oct 2023
Yeah, I'm satisfied of the anime adaptation. As a Roshidere fan for 2 years (who reads Light Novel then Manga), this is perfectly perfect. I was screaming while watching because I finally get to see my waifu. But I prefer the light novel because the story is more detailed and complete.
Jul 3, 8:07 AM

Jan 2013
The main couple are super entertaining to follow. It's going to be cool. Can't wait to see what happens next.
Jul 3, 8:08 AM

Jul 2021
I know LN version from a long time ago and I'm glad I haven't read the LN so I can enjoy this anime to the fullest. Love episode 1 πŸ₯°, it's so fun and wholesome

π•Šπ•™π•šπ•£π•  - π•Šπ•–π•šπ•€π•™π•¦π•Ÿ'𝕀 ℙ𝕝𝕒π•ͺπ•π•šπ•€π•₯
"Time doesn't heal anything, it just teaches us how to live with pain." —Itachi Uchiha
Jul 3, 8:12 AM
Apr 2021
Does anyone know when the first episode comes out for EST?
Jul 3, 8:16 AM
Mar 2023
Anyone else get distracted by the name kujo and then re watch the entirety of Jo Jo parts 3-6? No? Just me.
Jul 3, 8:18 AM
Jun 2020
So this is a romcom the childhood friend won't lose... I mean, it is obvious the childhood friend was Alya, right?
Jul 3, 8:19 AM

Jan 2020
There's a lot of comedy to be had in the first episode, and oh we can't forget about that pantsu scene as well. Great start for this highly anticipated romcom!

I hope Doga Kobo can handle both this show and Oshi no Ko well for our enjoyment.

Jul 3, 8:28 AM

Jun 2021
Another Dogo kobo series which also looks like waifu bait anime. Hope atleast it doesn't disappoint like Shikimori.

My doctor has always told me to smoke. He even explains himself: “Smoke, my friend. Otherwise someone else will smoke in your place.”

Jul 3, 8:29 AM

Apr 2010
Normally it's the male character who is dense but in this case it's also the female character who is dense since the male character clearly gives of signs he understands her.
It was funny to see those reactions tho.
Anyway so far this seems ok but it's hard to judge how this will continue.
The combination between languages is interesting.
Jul 3, 8:33 AM
Jul 2023
What a fun introduction! main characters dynamic establishing right off the gate and the relationship circles neatly presented.

Can’t wait for more!

Jul 3, 8:34 AM
Jan 2024
It is what it is guys. Absolutely beautiful, the visual, the voice everything else, of course there are some missed details compared to the Light novel but it's still a very good episode from my perspective, very cute, very nice.
Jul 3, 8:34 AM
Dec 2023
I would say the first episode is a little bit, underwhelming, to me.
I come to watch this anime because Shikimori-san (both anime are from the same lineup). I would expect Roshidere to be better than Shikimori-san, but that doesn't seem to be the case.
I was thinking maybe it's just because Shikimori-san is one hell of a character, but now I've checked the first episode from both anime, it seems to be beyond character design.
The first episode of Shikimori-san not only depicted the physical ability of Shikimori-san or the bad fortune of Izumi-kun, but also the kindness of Izumi-kun and how the two were attracted to each other.
Compared to the first episode of Shikimori-san, this episode had good display of Alya's personality (as in the title, γƒ­γ‚·γ‚’θͺžγ§γƒ‡γƒ¬γ‚‹ Russia-go de Dereru) but failed to extend anything on the mental of the character. Also, Masachika was barely beyond the average good-for-nothing male character.
Moreover, I think the depiction of Alya's personality was somewhat loose and unfocused compared to that in Shikimori-san. The phone scene starting at 06:51 contributed very little to the development of the character. The copper scene and the socks scene were both focusing on her playfulness (and then デレる dereru) but this phone scene didn't. It introduced that she was a member of the Seitokai but the fact that she was a part of Seitokai wasn't really important or affected any character building in this episode (Maybe it should have though). The childhood scene at 14:14 didn't add anything to this episode either. I doubt if this childhood character would appear in the first one third of the anime at all.

Well, that's said, I do enjoy this episode.
AkaseakaJul 3, 9:57 AM
Jul 3, 8:35 AM

Mar 2021
Great start this first episode was hilarious.
Jul 3, 8:36 AM

Aug 2017
I like that he understands what she's saying, but just playing dumb.

Leg part best part of course.

Decent first episode and think this will stay on my watch list, have faith in Doga Kobo that they will make a good adaptation out of it.
Jul 3, 8:36 AM
Jan 2018
I can't believe this light novel finally got an anime adaptation! I just hope this is received well, I fear some people will try to cancel this show since the main heroine is Russian...
Jul 3, 8:43 AM

Oct 2017
Saying that I was super looking forward to this would be an understatement.

Alya is so pretty. Our half russian waifu's here and Uesaka Sumire voicing her is even more lovely. That was such a fun first episode. Love the interactions between Alya and Masachika. It's really amusing that he understands what she says yet just pretends to not know. Those leg stuff man, legit peak. Already going into the fetish stuff. He even got a glimpse into the promised lands lol and my guy's a gentleman thanking her for the treat. MC used to play with a russian girl, wonder who could it be.

Really enjoyed the episode, can see myself rewatching this multiple times already. Doga Kobo did great adapting it and OP/ED were both nice.
MegamiRemJul 3, 9:19 AM
Jul 3, 8:44 AM

Oct 2016
what did the sister meant with "BAPS" when they were texting?
Jul 3, 8:44 AM
Nov 2019
Reply to M1kasaYu1
I can't believe this light novel finally got an anime adaptation! I just hope this is received well, I fear some people will try to cancel this show since the main heroine is Russian...
@M1kasaYu1

Let’s just hope people leave politics behind for once… and focus on the anime
Rather than politics…
Jul 3, 8:46 AM

Mar 2020
New waifu alert! Well, this one was pretty fun, with Masachika being quite the fun MC, so glad he's not dense or anything, rather they flipped the tables around a bit on this one. It's less one-note than I expected, which was good, and Doga Kobo's animation continues to be very solid as of late, with this and Oshi no Ko airing in the same season. The Russian's a bit awkward to listen to, but no real problem there either. The big romcom of the season looks to be a lot of fun, and that's all I can really ask for.
Jul 3, 8:55 AM
May 2024
I Try this anime too changed from batle shounen, but i regret it, was sucks soo bad sorry :(
Jul 3, 8:56 AM
Jan 2020
You have no idea how much I was looking forward to this adaptation, ever since I found out about it two years ago. It's my favorite LN. I loved the LN to bits, and I was literally DYING to watch the anime adaptation. The expectations was HUGE, and boy, did Doga Kobo deliver. I couldn't stop grinning throughout the episode. In fact, the episode felt so short I could hardly believe it has already been 24 minutes. It feels so good to watch an anime adaptation after you've already read its source material, knowing what's going to happen at every turn. Very content with the adaptation thus
far, almost perfect.

9.2/10.
aurora_yuukiJul 3, 9:02 AM
“𝖨𝖿 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾 𝗐𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗉𝗋𝖾𝖽𝗂𝖼𝗍𝖺𝖻𝗅𝖾, 𝗂𝗍 π—π—ˆπ—Žπ—…π–½ π–Όπ–Ύπ–Ίπ—Œπ–Ύ π—π—ˆ 𝖻𝖾 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖻𝖾 π—π—‚π—π—π—ˆπ—Žπ— π–Ώπ—…π–Ίπ—π—ˆπ—‹.” – π–€π—…π–Ύπ–Ίπ—‡π—ˆπ—‹ π–±π—ˆπ—ˆπ—Œπ–Ύπ—π–Ύπ—…π—
Jul 3, 8:58 AM
Jan 2020
Reply to MegamiRem
Saying that I was super looking forward to this would be an understatement.

Alya is so pretty. Our half russian waifu's here and Uesaka Sumire voicing her is even more lovely. That was such a fun first episode. Love the interactions between Alya and Masachika. It's really amusing that he understands what she says yet just pretends to not know. Those leg stuff man, legit peak. Already going into the fetish stuff. He even got a glimpse into the promised lands lol and my guy's a gentleman thanking her for the treat. MC used to play with a russian girl, wonder who could it be.

Really enjoyed the episode, can see myself rewatching this multiple times already. Doga Kobo did great adapting it and OP/ED were both nice.
@MegamiRem My thoughts exactly. I was super excited to watch the anime adaptation, as an LN reader. I loved the LN so much. And they almost adapted it perfectly. Very content with the adaptation.
“𝖨𝖿 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾 𝗐𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗉𝗋𝖾𝖽𝗂𝖼𝗍𝖺𝖻𝗅𝖾, 𝗂𝗍 π—π—ˆπ—Žπ—…π–½ π–Όπ–Ύπ–Ίπ—Œπ–Ύ π—π—ˆ 𝖻𝖾 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖻𝖾 π—π—‚π—π—π—ˆπ—Žπ— π–Ώπ—…π–Ίπ—π—ˆπ—‹.” – π–€π—…π–Ύπ–Ίπ—‡π—ˆπ—‹ π–±π—ˆπ—ˆπ—Œπ–Ύπ—π–Ύπ—…π—
Jul 3, 9:02 AM
Mar 2022
I was waiting for it since early 2023 and now…. I LOVE IT. It has to be an Anime of the season. Maaan, so cool
Jul 3, 9:03 AM

Jul 2016
No idea if she's even pronouncing all that Russian correctly but what I do know for a fact is that it's extremely cute

Also, half-expected MC and black-haired girl's connection to be that they're cousins or something.
Jul 3, 9:04 AM

Apr 2021
Nice start. Very satisfied.
Jul 3, 9:07 AM
Aug 2018
A very cute show, although Russian itself is like half-legible. VAs are trying though!
Jul 3, 9:08 AM

Apr 2021
Reply to FarCritical
No idea if she's even pronouncing all that Russian correctly but what I do know for a fact is that it's extremely cute

Also, half-expected MC and black-haired girl's connection to be that they're cousins or something.
FarCritical said:
it doesn't really matter unless you're russian
Jul 3, 9:08 AM
Feb 2014
First episode πŸ‘πŸΎ and it seems that after AOT ended Connie transferred to this anime became Takeshi. Good for him.
Jul 3, 9:10 AM

Jul 2017
This got pretty old for me quick. Pretty straightforward light novel high school rom-com series, this time with a Russian flair to Alya's gimmick. The pronunciations don't sound the smoothest to me but given its difficulty and the fact that the person speaking this is someone who's passionate for Russian studies in real life, it's a solid effort at least. I know that if I had to say anything that isn't in English, it would be an atrocity. Everything about the plot and characters felt too gimmicky and stale for me, Alya's got a decent design but feels very flat as a character so far with some tsundere tendencies that feel like it came from the late 00s/early 10s. The plot is also looking to build to the MC and the Student Council given Alya and Yuki are already there and he's been questioned multiple times to join so even that doesn't sound incredibly appealing as a key subplot. So yeah, the actual characters and story to watch in this first episode were underwhelming. After the Angel Next Door anime and a few others I've seen recently, I'm a bit tired of the princess/angel perfect characters to the school but has differences shown to the main character. Trope got really boring quick and this anime doesn't really differ from that enough for me.

Pacing was a bit fast but given its a light novel adaptation, it is what it is. Not that big of a deal unless its absolutely butchered or terrible to actually watch through.

Doga Kobo had a good looking opening in Oshi no Ko, and this one looks good too. Songs for both are much weaker than the visuals for both. Going to be really intriguing seeing if Doga Kobo can deliver top-drawer visual stuff for both throughout given their solid reputation beforehand. This show doesn't look like Doga Kobo's best whatsoever with the premiere but it looks solid still and the designs look decent, reflects the books well enough.
Jul 3, 9:12 AM
Level 6 esper

May 2021
What am I looking at here? How many Russian girls are there supposed to be in your area? The guy has no brain lol. Ofc it is the same girl.
Edit: Okay i think i'm wrong. Sorry.
SenpaiTMJul 3, 9:41 AM
“Do what feels right in your heart. You will be criticized either way.” (Eleanor Roosevelt)
Jul 3, 9:13 AM

Aug 2022
Gonna be honest I had no hype watching this, until I remembered the plot. The idea that the mc knows all the embarrassing things she’s saying in Russian about him is really funny af.

Both the main guy and girl are a lot of fun. Which is good because a lot of the times they have plain af mc’s.

The animation is also really good. Alya has gorgeous eyes

Of course there’s gotta be the childhood friend which looses, I guess even this show can’t escape that trope. Ngl I thought she was her sister for a second they look very alike.

This shows really good so far. I guess they used to know eachother as kids so in a way Alya is a childhood friend too.

The 2 mc’s remind me a little of Lily and Akutsu from foolish angel dances with the devil. Only those 2 were unhinged af.
Phantom_373Jul 3, 9:22 AM
Jul 3, 9:16 AM

Jan 2009
Solid start :)

Ordering things like this, it may seem a little weird why the ice queen has been warming towards the nerd already, but this will be resolved in ep2 with the current high speed (episode 1 animated 8 manga chapters!)

I hope that they don't remove too much of Yuki's teasing of Alya - that's what I'm watching the show for the most.
Jul 3, 9:17 AM
The Attack Titan

May 2019
the only dogakobo show this szn

the only one XD

Jul 3, 9:19 AM
Mar 2024
The anime has very good animation, but there are several shortcomings in the anime such as the visuals which are rather simple and plain, but if you ignore that this anime is very good
Jul 3, 9:23 AM

Oct 2017
Reply to SenpaiTM
What am I looking at here? How many Russian girls are there supposed to be in your area? The guy has no brain lol. Ofc it is the same girl.
SenpaiTM said:
There's her big sister too.
Jul 3, 9:24 AM
Jan 2020
Reply to SenpaiTM
@SenpaiTM No, she was in Russia when this took place.
Jul 3, 9:26 AM
Jan 2020
Reply to Phantom_373
Gonna be honest I had no hype watching this, until I remembered the plot. The idea that the mc knows all the embarrassing things she’s saying in Russian about him is really funny af.

Both the main guy and girl are a lot of fun. Which is good because a lot of the times they have plain af mc’s.

The animation is also really good. Alya has gorgeous eyes

Of course there’s gotta be the childhood friend which looses, I guess even this show can’t escape that trope. Ngl I thought she was her sister for a second they look very alike.

This shows really good so far. I guess they used to know eachother as kids so in a way Alya is a childhood friend too.

The 2 mc’s remind me a little of Lily and Akutsu from foolish angel dances with the devil. Only those 2 were unhinged af.
@Phantom_373 You're in for a surprise, then. Look forward to the next episode.

As an LN reader, I know what's coming up.
Jul 3, 9:26 AM
Sep 2016
Uraaa~!!! Whenever I heard Alya speaks "Russian" (albeit obviously in a not-so-Russian accents, unfortunately), I reminded of Nonna from GuP. Tho, Nonna's accents are so much better (I heard her seiyuu is actually fluent in Russian. Emphasis on "heard").

The ED: I only ever heard Gakuen Tengoku in instrumental from Hibike-Eupho, was the lyrics accurate to the original? Or was the lyrics original?

tl;dr good 1st EP.

Edit: Now that I pay close attention to the lyrics, I highly doubt the original Gakuen Tengoku is like that. wwwwww
So this must be original lyrics made with its music arrangements
uncleqrowJul 3, 10:59 AM
Python is the best programming language ever. FIGHT ME!
Jul 3, 9:27 AM

Feb 2021
Panty shots = peak, I hope there will be more scenes like this later on...
The adaptation so far seems pretty decent, and I like how they didn't immediately reveal that Masachika understands Russian.
Jul 3, 9:29 AM
ε­”ηœŸγƒ»γ‚³γ‚¦γƒžγ‚³γƒˆ

Jun 2017
I wonder who the young Russian girl is, lol. MC pretending not to speak Russian but, in reality, picking up everything sneakily makes for an interesting premise. Man got to view a peak of paradise too and got the leg feels, damn.

I'm definitely on board with this, looking forward to more!
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Jul 3, 9:30 AM
Jun 2024
It was absolutely amazing
Jul 3, 9:31 AM

Oct 2017
Reply to _MushiRock11_
I wonder who the young Russian girl is, lol. MC pretending not to speak Russian but, in reality, picking up everything sneakily makes for an interesting premise. Man got to view a peak of paradise too and got the leg feels, damn.

I'm definitely on board with this, looking forward to more!
_MushiRock11_ said:
I wonder who the young Russian girl is, lol.
Truly one of the mysteries of alltime.
Jul 3, 9:32 AM

Aug 2022
Reply to aurora_yuuki
@Phantom_373 You're in for a surprise, then. Look forward to the next episode.

As an LN reader, I know what's coming up.
@aurora_yuuki I'm excited af, This show has potential to be a favourite of mine if it keeps this energy up
Pages (11) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tokidoki Bosotto Russia-go de Dereru Tonari no Alya-san Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Xanek - Sep 18

441 by Alex796 »»
6 hours ago

Poll: » Tokidoki Bosotto Russia-go de Dereru Tonari no Alya-san Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ricky16 - Sep 11

250 by kitoha »»
Yesterday, 8:47 PM

Poll: » Tokidoki Bosotto Russia-go de Dereru Tonari no Alya-san Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

cuhoangdk - Jul 10

364 by aurora_yuuki »»
Yesterday, 9:31 AM

Poll: » Tokidoki Bosotto Russia-go de Dereru Tonari no Alya-san Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

IzanaSolos - Sep 4

226 by kitoha »»
Oct 14, 7:23 PM

» Is there justice for homegirl in next season?

kingsley_017 - Oct 5

7 by Firedogslite »»
Oct 14, 2:07 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.