Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Oct 17, 2023 5:00 AM
Mar 2023
Anime starts from sword fights,medieval armour...and in episode 3-military jeeps,modern automatic rifles.Dont know for others,but for me-storytelling ruined,dropped 2/10.Also poster give hint about quality of anime,no not anime-show..
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Oct 17, 2023 5:31 AM
Sep 2022
it actually surprised me cuz i didn't expect it to be that good lol
i rated 9/10 by only the first episode
Oct 17, 2023 5:35 AM
Oct 2020
This dude's never played final fantasy, modern technology in fantasy setting is quite common, it's not that big of a deal, stop bitching
Oct 17, 2023 5:46 AM
May 2020
Must watch anime of this season. Idk which freaking gas are you on to open this forum. Kids like you gotta stfu and wait for more episodes to air before talking bout the storytelling
Oct 17, 2023 5:48 AM
Jul 2023
first off, there are plenty of instances where modern technology is used along swords and shields... it is actually very common, take "Fullmetal Alchemist" for example.

secondly, you can't let that little bit of a change judge your entire opinion of the show.
let me tell you, if you drop it now, you will be coming back to watch it later and kicking yourself for not following it through from the start.

this is one of the better series coming out this season, not the best when you compare it to the MAL Watching Totals List, but the story is great and will get even better!
Oct 17, 2023 5:49 AM
Jul 2023
Dark_Axgel said:
Must watch anime of this season. Idk which freaking gas are you on to open this forum. Kids like you gotta stfu and wait for more episodes to air before talking bout the storytelling

Fr bro. this is one of the better ones for sure.
I was waiting 6 months for this show to finally drop 🤦‍♂️🤣
Oct 17, 2023 5:50 AM

Jul 2015
Crimson carries the show all by himself. Ragna on the other hand is mediocre as a protagonist. So far so good.

Oct 17, 2023 5:54 AM
Nov 2016
Ragna Crimson is not happening in medieval times, that's a misconception the newcomers make and they are wrong, Ragna Crimson is actually happening in the present/futuristic timeline so it's far more advanced than you think, it's kind of like our present world but even then, it's actually a bit more advanced than our world, it's simply that the world got fucked up and right now, it's in a state where some parts of the world are advanced with cars and weaponry, while other parts of the world are far less advanced with that medieval look (like the current location of the anime), I explained those things in episode 3, I'm saying all this without the spoiler tag so people can read it because they are too afraid of hitting the spoiler button and they are coming to conclusions too quickly and they are already dropping it without giving the anime time to explain these things, no one should be judging an anime and go to conclusions in the first 3 episodes, it's way too quickly to start judging, this anime barely started and it's about to get good pretty soon.

BTW, Ragna Crimson is happening in our real world, USA exists, Japan exists, etc...

Edit: I don't even know why I bothered to respond to this dumbass, the OP is a troll and has a 2.93 Mean Score, why are you even watching animes?
xZabuzaxOct 17, 2023 6:03 AM
Oct 17, 2023 6:11 AM
Nov 2020
I loved the first episode and Crimson is interesting.
Oct 17, 2023 6:14 AM
Mar 2023
Reply to Dark_Axgel
@Dark_Axgel Whats the point of armour and sword,when almost near it there are big vehicles that can drive and crush it all?I not watched/played final fantasy,but assume there it all made to fit in.Here-bythis 3 series i already see that it not fit by logic.So you stfu.
Oct 17, 2023 6:19 AM
Feb 2022
The first episode was really cool but then the second and the third were kind going down.
I hope the pacing will change because if this anime will be only about making army using ragna body as a silverine bullets manufacture unit it will be boring after another 2 episodes… I mean you got a badass Dragonslayer who is a mix of all badass characters in anime and then the whole episode he is lying on the ground and donates bullets and a yandere dragon is making fun of him with a doze of bullying too.
Personally I was kind of disappointed with the previous episodes and changed my grade down by two from 9 to a 7.
I hope it would get back on the badass track and tough but cool world story, and not some silver bullets marketing campaign 😅.
ArrowPLOct 17, 2023 6:26 AM
Oct 17, 2023 6:20 AM
May 2023
GreenDLight said:
@Dark_Axgel Whats the point of armour and sword,when almost near it there are big vehicles that can drive and crush it all?I not watched/played final fantasy,but assume there it all made to fit in.Here-bythis 3 series i already see that it not fit by logic.So you stfu.

Then don't watch lol, no one's forcing you to. We don't even need you to post your stupid opinion lol. Just drop the anime if you don't like it and stfu. It's simple as that :)
Oct 17, 2023 6:23 AM
May 2023
The plot seemed somewhat average to me....the mc also seems to have insanely average personality..I gave it a 6/10 based on the first ep....I prefer kingdom of ruins over this.
Oct 17, 2023 6:23 AM
May 2020
Reply to GreenDLight
@GreenDLight My lord I had a stroke reading your shit like kid if you dunno English properly then type it in your native language and mention that you dunno proper English we can translate it. You assume that in FF, armour and swords with big vehicles are made to fit in? You assume cuz you haven't played it idiot. We have played it. We too were sceptical of this mixing but with the later games, it made sense. Just fucking sit down and wait for new episodes to air so that illiterate kids like you will understand how the mechanics work. Or else just stop watching it without saying that you stopped it. Cuz the reason you say doesn't even make sense. Imagine talking big without knowing shit lmao
Oct 17, 2023 6:24 AM
Mar 2023
Reply to Enoxam
GreenDLight said:

Then don't watch lol, no one's forcing you to. We don't even need you to post your stupid opinion lol. Just drop the anime if you don't like it and stfu. It's simple as that :)
@Enoxam hehe,i already not watch,but about stupid opinion..if crimson can summon grenade launchers and snipers..so why this whole dance..just snipe him or bomb..or find helicopter and make ragna to enchat high caliber bullets..
Oct 17, 2023 6:25 AM
May 2020
Reply to CalebFalconer
Dark_Axgel said:

Fr bro. this is one of the better ones for sure.
I was waiting 6 months for this show to finally drop 🤦‍♂️🤣
@CalebFalconer just look at this idiot op's profile 😂. Mf has 200+ dropped animes lmaoo. He's just trying to speedrun which anime he'll drop the fastest
Oct 17, 2023 6:26 AM
Nov 2016
Reply to ArrowPL
The first episode was really cool but then the second and the third were kind going down.
I hope the pacing will change because if this anime will be only about making army using ragna body as a silverine bullets manufacture unit it will be boring after another 2 episodes… I mean you got a badass Dragonslayer who is a mix of all badass characters in anime and then the whole episode he is lying on the ground and donates bullets and a yandere dragon is making fun of him with a doze of bullying too.
Personally I was kind of disappointed with the previous episodes and changed my grade down by two from 9 to a 7.
I hope it would get back on the badass track and tough but cool world story, and not some silver bullets marketing campaign 😅.
@ArrowPL It will get a lot better but not in the next episode since this is the most boring part of the manga, after they get rid of the Wind Dragon in episode 4 we will move to the capital arc, this is where shit gets good and Ragna will have his first major battle here and it's one hell of a battle, this is the moment where SILVER LINK has to show their A-game, if they fuck this up then yeah, this anime is a lost cause, I love the manga but I'm still skeptical about the anime because I don't trust SILVER LINK, it's a mid-ass studio.

Ragna Crimson in the hands of UFOTABLE would be amazing though.
Oct 17, 2023 6:30 AM
Mar 2023
Reply to Dark_Axgel
@CalebFalconer just look at this idiot op's profile 😂. Mf has 200+ dropped animes lmaoo. He's just trying to speedrun which anime he'll drop the fastest
@Dark_Axgel nah..i made dropped all animes which depict "good" devils.Also itsnot full list,Also go watch chainsaw man,bye.
Oct 17, 2023 6:34 AM
May 2020
Reply to GreenDLight
@Dark_Axgel nah..i made dropped all animes which depict "good" devils.Also itsnot full list,Also go watch chainsaw man,bye.
@GreenDLight i seriously didn't understand this reply like bro please type in your native language I don't mind translating it. And also I've caught up to chainsaw manga so no thanks for your recommendation. I know that this is a troll account but still it's fun to reply
Oct 17, 2023 6:35 AM
Nov 2016
Reply to GreenDLight
@GreenDLight Your shitty English is giving us eye-cancer, just shut up and drop it already kid and stop raping the English language with your shitty-ass responses.

You are just a troll, you don't even like animes with a 2.93 Mean Score, go watch the Teletubbies, it suits you.
Oct 17, 2023 6:37 AM
May 2020
Reply to xZabuzax
@GreenDLight Your shitty English is giving us eye-cancer, just shut up and drop it already kid and stop raping the English language with your shitty-ass responses.

You are just a troll, you don't even like animes with a 2.93 Mean Score, go watch the Teletubbies, it suits you.
@xZabuzax nah I bet he'll drop that too saying sum shit like "it's just a power rangers rip off for kids"
Oct 17, 2023 6:38 AM
Nov 2016
Reply to Dark_Axgel
@xZabuzax nah I bet he'll drop that too saying sum shit like "it's just a power rangers rip off for kids"
@Dark_Axgel Yeah, that dumbass probably will.
Oct 17, 2023 6:44 AM
Dec 2021
xZabuzax said:
Ragna Crimson is not happening in medieval times, that's a misconception the newcomers make and they are wrong, Ragna Crimson is actually happening in the present/futuristic timeline so it's far more advanced than you think, it's kind of like our present world but even then, it's actually a bit more advanced than our world, it's simply that the world got fucked up and right now, it's in a state where some parts of the world are advanced with cars and weaponry, while other parts of the world are far less advanced with that medieval look (like the current location of the anime), I explained those things in episode 3, I'm saying all this without the spoiler tag so people can read it because they are too afraid of hitting the spoiler button and they are coming to conclusions too quickly and they are already dropping it without giving the anime time to explain these things, no one should be judging an anime and go to conclusions in the first 3 episodes, it's way too quickly to start judging, this anime barely started and it's about to get good pretty soon.

BTW, Ragna Crimson is happening in our real world, USA exists, Japan exists, etc...

Edit: I don't even know why I bothered to respond to this dumbass, the OP is a troll and has a 2.93 Mean Score, why are you even watching animes?

i get what ur saying but that was such a jarring way to introduce modern tech. there was no hint of it in the first 2 eps and then its just suddenly there and all the characters just accept it as if its natural, which i can understand in the case of adults, but for ragna where the hell has he seen them before? if its from his future, why didnt we see any modern tech in the scenes that it showed of that? might have been done better in the manga, and just before that is where i left off in it but as it stands its just too jarring of a tone switch.
not dropping it or anything its still ok, might drop the anime in favor of the manga coz i dont think silver link did a good job.
Oct 17, 2023 7:01 AM
Nov 2016
Reply to TheCupSlammer
xZabuzax said:

i get what ur saying but that was such a jarring way to introduce modern tech. there was no hint of it in the first 2 eps and then its just suddenly there and all the characters just accept it as if its natural, which i can understand in the case of adults, but for ragna where the hell has he seen them before? if its from his future, why didnt we see any modern tech in the scenes that it showed of that? might have been done better in the manga, and just before that is where i left off in it but as it stands its just too jarring of a tone switch.
not dropping it or anything its still ok, might drop the anime in favor of the manga coz i dont think silver link did a good job.
@TheCupSlammer I get what you are saying mate, Ragna Crimson doesn't have a strong start IMHO but it's about to get good pretty soon in the capital arc.

Was it a jarring way to introduce modern tech? maybe, but don't let this judge your opinion of the anime, a lot of franchises don't have a strong start either but they get good later on and Ragna Crimson is one of them, at least the manga is, I'm still skeptical with this anime.

I personally wasn't too impressed at the beginning of Steins;Gate either, that anime has a slow start but I endured and kept watching it to give it a chance, and in the 2nd half Steins;Gate got pretty damn awesome and after finishing it, Steins;Gate managed to become my best anime, the slow build-up was worth it.

Good things take time to develop.
Oct 17, 2023 7:03 AM
Jun 2021
yeah it’s worth watching didn’t expect to be that good 8/10
Oct 17, 2023 7:13 AM
Jul 2023
Dark_Axgel said:

WTF 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I was wondering why someone who has watched even the FIRST episode of Ragna Crimson would even bring up this topic....

guess now I know 🤦‍♂️🤣💯
Oct 17, 2023 7:18 AM
Dec 2022
obviously!! rated the first episode 10/10. even the manga is awesome.
Oct 17, 2023 7:19 AM
Dec 2022
GreenDLight said:
Anime starts from sword fights,medieval armour...and in episode 3-military jeeps,modern automatic rifles.Dont know for others,but for me-storytelling ruined,dropped 2/10.Also poster give hint about quality of anime,no not anime-show..

what's with this? can you just watch the damn anime and appreciate it without whining like a 2 year old?
Oct 17, 2023 10:00 AM
Feb 2019
Reply to TheCupSlammer
xZabuzax said:

TheCupSlammer said:
but for ragna where the hell has he seen them before? if its from his future, why didnt we see any modern tech in the scenes that it showed of that?

I started reading the manga the moment the 1st episode aired and the manga is surprisingly good, especially starting with the capital arc and the battle there is indeed HYPE!, anyway, I can come up with an explanation to your comment, in episode 2 Ragna told Crimson that they lost the battle in the future, which means the world is in a worse state and most of the civilization is destroyed, hell there's probably no civilization left at that point and Ragna isn't surprised with those weapons because he already saw them in the present and the future.

So there's your answer.
Oct 17, 2023 11:17 AM
Aug 2021
I had low expectations and they all plummeted. So far it is a 5/10 for me
Oct 17, 2023 3:47 PM
Dec 2021
Resus-2 said:
TheCupSlammer said:
but for ragna where the hell has he seen them before? if its from his future, why didnt we see any modern tech in the scenes that it showed of that?

I started reading the manga the moment the 1st episode aired and the manga is surprisingly good, especially starting with the capital arc and the battle there is indeed HYPE!, anyway, I can come up with an explanation to your comment, in episode 2 Ragna told Crimson that they lost the battle in the future, which means the world is in a worse state and most of the civilization is destroyed, hell there's probably no civilization left at that point and Ragna isn't surprised with those weapons because he already saw them in the present and the future.

So there's your answer.

well 1, why didnt we see any modern tech in his future scenes, and 2 they say his future memories need triggers so he probably doesnt remember any of that tech, and 3 i still dont see how present ragna could have seen them before
Oct 17, 2023 4:24 PM
Jun 2023
GreenDLight said:

It's gonna be revealed why it is like that later on in the series and that's a huge plot twist so please just stop making useless threads
Oct 17, 2023 4:25 PM
Jun 2023
Pablo_Neruda1 said:
GreenDLight said:

what's with this? can you just watch the damn anime and appreciate it without whining like a 2 year old?

Sadly thats just a far off dream
Oct 17, 2023 4:27 PM
Jun 2023
@xZabuzax I guess it's just a troll account and there's not really any meaning in explaining things to him
Oct 17, 2023 4:48 PM
Oct 2014
I am watching it.
The story sounds interesting and 3 episodes in it hasn't failed to Intrigue me. the characters have real depth to them and is a nice gritty take on fantasy.
Oct 17, 2023 6:04 PM
Dec 2022
Kidzuna said:
Pablo_Neruda1 said:

Sadly thats just a far off dream

I think so too. what a shame.
Oct 17, 2023 9:34 PM
Nov 2016
Reply to TheCupSlammer
Resus-2 said:
TheCupSlammer said:

So there's your answer.

well 1, why didnt we see any modern tech in his future scenes, and 2 they say his future memories need triggers so he probably doesnt remember any of that tech, and 3 i still dont see how present ragna could have seen them before
@TheCupSlammer In case Resus doesn't respond I will respond for him.

1: Modern tech in the future is most likely destroyed or you can't produce it anymore, the civilizations are in rubbles and Ragna is wandering in the places that are in rubbles, there might be a bit of modern tech here and there but you can't expect to get all the answers in 3 episodes, right?

2: His memories indeed trigger the moment he sees the things he saw in his future, the moment he saw Slime in episode 2 he remembered him, and the moment he saw the guns he remembered as well, we can't have Ragna saying, "oh, I remember those weapons too" because it's really not necessary at this point. Plus, there are more people with guns in Ragna Crimson so guns are not something new.

3: Even if Ragna didn't see those weapons in the present, he already saw them in the future and remembered them the moment Crimson brought it up as explained in #2. And the guys were brainwashed to just go along with it with the "Magic is Awesome" thingie so they just accepted anything as magic at this point, one of the powers of Crimson is brainwashing people and you will see more brainwashing from him later on, in fact, Crimson will do another brainwash to make them forget about Crimson as soon as they kill the Wind Dragon in ep 4, Crimson is simply in the testing phase at this point and he wants to know if those weapons imbued with the Silverine Ammo will do the trick, remember that Crimson did say in episode 2 that he wants to try new methods to kill Dragons and that's what he's doing here, he's testing things out.

Here's a bit more to clear the confusion up but it's heavy in spoilers:

4: There are 2 types of silver, the normal/regular silver that exists in the world, and a rare silver metal that came from space, this rare metal that came from space produces a Silver Aura (AKA: Silverine) which is used to kill dragons, the rare metal is scarce and the best way to use it is to make silver weapons with it, like swords and spears which is something they can reuse over and over again, not bullets because they don't have the luxury to create bullets with it and they can't reuse it afterward, and if Crimson can have Silverine bullets by using Ragna then he will do it, Ragna is just a tool for him.
xZabuzaxOct 18, 2023 1:09 AM
Oct 18, 2023 7:58 PM
Oct 2022
I mean, once there is someone who can mess with time at all, this stuff will start showing up.
Oct 19, 2023 10:56 AM
Feb 2019
Reply to TheCupSlammer
Resus-2 said:
TheCupSlammer said:

So there's your answer.

@TheCupSlammer xZabuzax already responded for me so I guess I don't need to respond to your above comment but here, I will add a little bit more.

We saw Ragna with a camera in episode 1, Ragna was literally taking pictures of Leo in the very 1st episode so this should already give you a hint that Ragna Crimson is not happening in medieval times so people coming up with this complaint with modern tech in the present are not even paying attention.

We don't need any more hint than that, if you didn't saw modern tech in the future then you need to connect the dots yourself and you already got another hint in episode 2, Ragna literally told Crimson that they lost the battle in the future so clearly the world is in a worse state and the civilization (or most of it) is already destroyed and that's why you didn't see modern tech, and you already saw modern tech in the present with the camera anyway.
Oct 19, 2023 6:47 PM
Oct 2022
GreenDLight said:

shape shifting dragons and time travel: acceptable
military jeeps and automatic rifles: a bridge too far
#notmymedieval
Oct 20, 2023 8:03 AM
Mar 2023
Reply to LucenProject
GreenDLight said:

shape shifting dragons and time travel: acceptable
military jeeps and automatic rifles: a bridge too far
#notmymedieval
@LucenProject your right..not my medieval,and first episode was good..i,personally,can not see how modern tech and world like this can be logical..i love logically built worlds,but animes where modern tech is mixed with medieval usually are..junk...
Also nice comments from users...very cultured...absolutely not toxic..
Oct 20, 2023 8:23 AM
Oct 2022
GreenDLight said:
@LucenProject your right..not my medieval,and first episode was good..i,personally,can not see how modern tech and world like this can be logical..i love logically built worlds,but animes where modern tech is mixed with medieval usually are..junk...

Fair. Less toxic version:

I don't really like Arifureta and it has a mix like that, but I don't want to treat something like it will be bad because it has a mix like that. Dragons and magic are fantastical and give (maybe, "gave") us a sense of awe and wonder compared to our real world with laws and rules we know so well.

We see so many fantastical worlds now, that we're starting to establish our own laws and rules for how they should operate. But doing that takes away from our ability to find awe and wonder in those worlds and more. Similar to how a fully understood system of magic is no longer a magic it's (down to) a science, a strictly built fantastical world is no longer fantastical, it's mundane.

I think there is an argument to be made that, specifically for things like modern vehicles and weaponry, their inclusion takes away from fantasy and suspension of disbelief because as items from our world, we know them so well (Just like doctors can point out all the flaws in medical shows and lawyers/officers with law/crime shows). But I still believe the thing that really allows fantasy to be fantasy is Our Acceptance of their initial premises, not the premises themselves. And so still suggest we go back to the younger versions of ourselves that accepted dragons and accepted magic and maybe didn't know so well the hard and fast rules our our world and fantasy worlds, and accept the premise of of fantastical worlds with weapons and vehicles akin to our modern ones.... THEN we tear the show up when its internal logic fails.

(I still think my first comment was better🤷🏾‍♂️.)
Oct 20, 2023 9:46 AM
Mar 2023
Reply to LucenProject
GreenDLight said:

Fair. Less toxic version:

I don't really like Arifureta and it has a mix like that, but I don't want to treat something like it will be bad because it has a mix like that. Dragons and magic are fantastical and give (maybe, "gave") us a sense of awe and wonder compared to our real world with laws and rules we know so well.

We see so many fantastical worlds now, that we're starting to establish our own laws and rules for how they should operate. But doing that takes away from our ability to find awe and wonder in those worlds and more. Similar to how a fully understood system of magic is no longer a magic it's (down to) a science, a strictly built fantastical world is no longer fantastical, it's mundane.

I think there is an argument to be made that, specifically for things like modern vehicles and weaponry, their inclusion takes away from fantasy and suspension of disbelief because as items from our world, we know them so well (Just like doctors can point out all the flaws in medical shows and lawyers/officers with law/crime shows). But I still believe the thing that really allows fantasy to be fantasy is Our Acceptance of their initial premises, not the premises themselves. And so still suggest we go back to the younger versions of ourselves that accepted dragons and accepted magic and maybe didn't know so well the hard and fast rules our our world and fantasy worlds, and accept the premise of of fantastical worlds with weapons and vehicles akin to our modern ones.... THEN we tear the show up when its internal logic fails.

(I still think my first comment was better🤷🏾‍♂️.)
@LucenProject both good.Only-in start i said,that i hardly imagine usefulness of medieval armour,when there are vehicles that can crush it easily,for me this world with vehicles mustve been something like mad max,not medieval,and yes in future episodes we will see,but such rude behaviour of people here pushed me away from this anime..maybe will be good later,but...quite frankly my conversation is ruined here and my mood is gone,hehe..
Maybe ill check later,or not..have a kind day good man.
Oct 20, 2023 9:24 PM
Nov 2016
Reply to GreenDLight
@LucenProject both good.Only-in start i said,that i hardly imagine usefulness of medieval armour,when there are vehicles that can crush it easily,for me this world with vehicles mustve been something like mad max,not medieval,and yes in future episodes we will see,but such rude behaviour of people here pushed me away from this anime..maybe will be good later,but...quite frankly my conversation is ruined here and my mood is gone,hehe..
Maybe ill check later,or not..have a kind day good man.
@GreenDLight Don't give us that bullshit, you already said that you dropped it with this dumbass thread in your very first comment, you dropped it with a 2/10 so don't you dare say that we "pushed you away from this anime", we simply got tired of dumbasses like you who reach conclusions about a new anime in 2 or 3 episodes so you got treated like the troll and the dumbass you are.

Me and a couple of people already explained here that Ragna Crimson is not happening in medieval times either, can't you even read? Ragna got a fucking camera in the very first episode and was taking pictures of Leo so this already should give you a clue that Ragna Crimson is not happening in medieval times.

And no, having vehicles doesn't mean that they will "crush it" either, if it was this easy then Crimson would have succeeded in killing the Dragon Monarch and the Dragon God and Crimson failed to do so in the past and the future, but he has a powered up Ragna in the present timeline so things might change in the present.
Oct 21, 2023 5:46 AM
Mar 2023
Reply to xZabuzax
@GreenDLight Don't give us that bullshit, you already said that you dropped it with this dumbass thread in your very first comment, you dropped it with a 2/10 so don't you dare say that we "pushed you away from this anime", we simply got tired of dumbasses like you who reach conclusions about a new anime in 2 or 3 episodes so you got treated like the troll and the dumbass you are.

Me and a couple of people already explained here that Ragna Crimson is not happening in medieval times either, can't you even read? Ragna got a fucking camera in the very first episode and was taking pictures of Leo so this already should give you a clue that Ragna Crimson is not happening in medieval times.

And no, having vehicles doesn't mean that they will "crush it" either, if it was this easy then Crimson would have succeeded in killing the Dragon Monarch and the Dragon God and Crimson failed to do so in the past and the future, but he has a powered up Ragna in the present timeline so things might change in the present.
@xZabuzax i meant,that you pushed me further away.
And also,sir,can you calm down...and go to hell?...i say-youre absolutely right sir,and on this-farewell.
do not reply to me again.
GreenDLightOct 21, 2023 5:50 AM
Oct 21, 2023 6:19 AM
Nov 2016
Reply to GreenDLight
@xZabuzax i meant,that you pushed me further away.
And also,sir,can you calm down...and go to hell?...i say-youre absolutely right sir,and on this-farewell.
do not reply to me again.
@GreenDLight Hell doesn't want me, apparently, I'm too hot to handle and I tend to push dumbasses away, yes, what can I say, it's a skill.

Farewell! And may you find true happiness in the next anime you will drop like the cute little troll you are.
Oct 21, 2023 5:55 PM

May 2018
I cant bother to see when there's someone doesn't like anime they like, they tend to insult or calling them a troll just because he doesnt like it. OP comment is pretty valid, also i'm adding it too if there's a gun why they not use a gun with a silver bullets instead of sword.

also someone told to watch more episode then it get better, but some people doesnt have that much time to invest to it.
Oct 21, 2023 7:44 PM
Nov 2016
Reply to rijallconnie
I cant bother to see when there's someone doesn't like anime they like, they tend to insult or calling them a troll just because he doesnt like it. OP comment is pretty valid, also i'm adding it too if there's a gun why they not use a gun with a silver bullets instead of sword.

also someone told to watch more episode then it get better, but some people doesnt have that much time to invest to it.
@rijallconnie I called the OP a troll because when he posted this, he had a 2.93 Mean Score and I just can't take people like this seriously.

rijallconnie said:
also i'm adding it too if there's a gun why they not use a gun with a silver bullets instead of sword.

I also answered this same question above but here, since you clearly didn't read it I will paste it for you, it's heavy in spoilers though so you are warned:

There are 2 types of silver, the normal/regular silver that exists in the world, and a rare silver metal that came from space, this rare metal that came from space produces a Silver Aura (AKA: Silverine) which is used to kill dragons, the rare metal is scarce and the best way to use it is to make silver weapons with it, like swords and spears which is something they can reuse over and over again, not bullets because they don't have the luxury to create bullets with it and they can't reuse it afterward, and if Crimson can have Silverine bullets by using Ragna then he will do it, Ragna is just a tool for him.

So there's your answer, you people simply expect to get all the freaking answers in the very beginning and this is quite retarded.
Oct 21, 2023 8:04 PM

Apr 2022
don't, i just dropped it after the latest episode as well. shitty visuals, uninteresting characters, no baddies - well, only one but that's not enough. just another generic fantasy with 90s anime having better animation than this, don't waste your time with this. the fans of this garbage don't help the experience either, insults thrown at you and your favorites if you say you'll drop this. overall, from the anime itself to the fanbase, dogshit. gave a 1/10 but i can say it's a 2 out of generosity.
Oct 23, 2023 9:50 PM
Apr 2022
Reply to GreenDLight
@GreenDLight They were literally using automatic rifles in the first episode. When the dragon horde attacked the city they were in, they showed soldiers shooting ineffectively at the dragons before getting slaughtered. I know because when I saw the scene, I was wondering why the hell they weren't using silverine bullets.

Later, it was explained that silverine was rare, and thus they didn't have enough to use it to manufacture expendable bullets.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ragna Crimson Episode 21 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Mar 9

41 by Vindicater »»
Oct 14, 3:15 AM

Poll: » Ragna Crimson Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

IzanaSolos - Mar 30

132 by nixlm7 »»
Oct 12, 10:41 PM

Poll: » Ragna Crimson Episode 20 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Mar 2

42 by Vindicater »»
Oct 10, 10:52 PM

Poll: » Ragna Crimson Episode 19 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Feb 24

26 by xZabuzax »»
Oct 10, 2:40 AM

Poll: » Ragna Crimson Episode 18 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Feb 17

45 by Vindicater »»
Oct 9, 7:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.