Forum Settings
Forums
The Quintessential Quintuplets
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
May 19, 2022 11:37 PM

Feb 2022
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------

As expected from the anime movie the animation was top notch,
music was good.
This is probably my first anime movie I have seen whose duration is more than 2 hours.
So, overall the movie was good , If you like previous seasons of '5-toubun no Hanayome' then you must watch this movie .

But there is one sad thing....

***If you haven't watched the movie then don't touch the 'Spoiler' button otherwise you will regret***

For this reason the overall rating from my side is 7 out of 10.

I recommend this anime movie to all '5-toubun no Hanayome' fans ❤️.
----------------------------------------
Edit:

Many of you are asking where to watch it ?
I recommend you all that if this movie is available in cinema halls of your country then watch it there for better experience.
if it is not available then wait for 2 to 3 weeks ig , it might get OTT release for global audience .
GreyratAnimelistMay 22, 2022 7:08 AM

"War does not determine who is right - only who is left."
||Profile||----------------||Anime||----------------||Manga||
May 19, 2022 11:59 PM

Oct 2020
Aww man i was starving to watch this.
WISHED I COULD ALSO GET TRANSPORTED TO A WORLD FULL OF MAGIC And DUNGEONS, please take me there too if you could (⁠ ⁠◜⁠‿⁠◝⁠ ⁠)⁠
May 20, 2022 12:02 AM
Dec 2021
I've read the manga so I need someone to tell me if it was a good adaptation(couldn't care less if it was not perfectly adapted as s2 where they cut off a lot of scenes without affecting the main plot)
May 20, 2022 12:26 AM
Dec 2021
Still haven't released yet, in my country. Just hoping and still hoping to see it on a big screen by myself
May 20, 2022 12:28 AM

Dec 2021
ah, i want to come to our country soon as possible. seems like it will come on sunday
May 20, 2022 12:35 AM

May 2021
Well, even as an anime-only, one could see who was on the track to winning without getting spoiled. The result wasn't surprising in the least.

May 20, 2022 12:42 AM

Oct 2021
@GreyratAnimelist Was the film rushed? I'm very concerned about its pacing.
May 20, 2022 12:54 AM
Dec 2021
Badonkers said:

@ me if he replies I'm really concerned as well
May 20, 2022 1:15 AM
Mar 2022
Still haven't released yet in my country I can't wait to watch it.
May 20, 2022 1:15 AM
Jun 2016
GreyratAnimelist said:
music was good.
This is probably my first anime movie I have seen whose duration is more than 2 hours.
so, the overall movie was good , If you like previous seasons of 5-toubun no Hanayome then you must watch this movie .

***If you didn't watch the movie then don't touch the 'Spoiler' button otherwise you will regret***

For this reason the overall rating from my side is 8 out of 10.

so is the movie the end of series or there is any chance of a 3rd season
May 20, 2022 1:16 AM
Feb 2021
AMAN2410 said:
GreyratAnimelist said:
music was good.
so, the overall movie was good , If you like previous seasons of 5-toubun no Hanayome then you must watch this movie .

***If you didn't watch the movie then don't touch the 'Spoiler' button otherwise you will regret***

Nah it’s over after this movie
May 20, 2022 1:22 AM
Jun 2020
Lousy ending, worse than the manga, all super rushed. The worst girl of all won, a shame because this could have been the best harem anime of the last 20 years and ended up being a mediocre thing, a bigger fail than Nisekoi
May 20, 2022 1:25 AM

Jun 2015
I don't care about this series anymore, yet I'm still here. Negi, Fuutarou, and Yotsuba are living in my head rent-free. 🤣
May 20, 2022 1:30 AM
Dec 2021
BrewderMagno said:
Lousy ending, worse than the manga, all super rushed. The worst girl of all won, a shame because this could have been the best harem anime of the last 20 years and ended up being a mediocre thing, a bigger fail than Nisekoi

Did they skip any chapters or any imp scenes? Was the movie rushed(compared to the manga)? (FYI I've read the manga so I wouldn't mind some spoilers)
May 20, 2022 1:34 AM
Feb 2022
i still didn't watch the anime yet let alone a movie
May 20, 2022 1:41 AM
Jan 2022
I'm waiting Serbia title
May 20, 2022 1:42 AM

Oct 2017
Best girl won and that's perfection.
May 20, 2022 1:43 AM

Feb 2022
Badonkers said:

From my point of view it was little bit rushed as you know they had to adapt 30+ manga chapters in a single movie.
so, to fix it the studio cuts some Manga chapter and added some anime original scenes.
but yeah for a manga lover it is definitely rushed.

GreyratAnimelistMay 20, 2022 1:51 AM

May 20, 2022 1:45 AM
Jun 2021
BrewderMagno said:

They should have definitely done a third season instead and just had five last episodes with him getting with each of them and that way people could just choose who they wanted to win instead if Midsuba

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
May 20, 2022 1:57 AM
Feb 2021
Where can i find this ost https://youtu.be/cevjsFR_c-M
May 20, 2022 1:57 AM

Jan 2020
Ljwatson11 said:
BrewderMagno said:

They should have definitely done a third season instead and just had five last episodes with him getting with each of them and that way people could just choose who they wanted to win instead if Midsuba

with how shit the manga went down, I'd find it hard to believe that a movie adaptation can salvage one of the most terrible school festival arcs in anime/manga history. guess my misgivings weren't misplaced.
May 20, 2022 2:03 AM
Aug 2021
AMAN2410 said:
GreyratAnimelist said:
music was good.

The movie is the end of the series unfortunately.
May 20, 2022 2:06 AM

Oct 2021
GreyratAnimelist said:
Badonkers said:

From my point of view it was little bit rushed as you know they had to adapt 30+ manga chapters in a single movie.
so, to fix it the studio cuts some Manga chapter and added some anime original scenes.

Oh. I guess I'll further lower my expectations for this film. Thanks for replying back!
May 20, 2022 2:23 AM

Oct 2018
This is the first time I'm going to say that the manga is better than the movie. The movie made the manga more garbage than ever. Lousy ending, rushed paced, adaptation meh.

5/10.

“Once you've been loved once and have loved once, you cannot forget it.”
― Natsume Takashi
May 20, 2022 3:43 AM
May 2021
I've read it completely, even the bonus chapter that came out the 18th. but I just wanna see this. I've been waiting forever now. The Japanese don't understand how lucky they are.
May 20, 2022 3:45 AM
May 2021
AMAN2410 said:
GreyratAnimelist said:
music was good.

it's the end sadly
May 20, 2022 3:46 AM
May 2021
um why are people saying that the worst girl won (ik who won). y'all don't understand that she's not the worst, one of them if even worse than her
May 20, 2022 3:50 AM

Mar 2020
Finally!The day has come for me to hear the cries of miku and nino fans again
May 20, 2022 3:52 AM
May 2021
TanmaySpamzzz said:
BrewderMagno said:

Did they skip any chapters or any imp scenes? Was the movie rushed(compared to the manga)? (FYI I've read the manga so I wouldn't mind some spoilers)

oh they're definitely gonna skip a bunch of chapters or pages worth of chapters. the manga has 122 chapters (plus one bonus one after the end) season two leaves off on chapter 86, so there are 36 chapters left, all that screen time (the Movie will be 130+ minutes long) can't accommodate all those chapters in just a little over two hours.
May 20, 2022 3:58 AM
Apr 2022
Bro someone tell me where i can watch it with sub PLEASE IM DYING TO WATCH IT
May 20, 2022 4:02 AM

Feb 2022
GreyratAnimelist said:
Badonkers said:

Undefined_Otaku said:
TanmaySpamzzz said:

oh they're definitely gonna skip a bunch of chapters or pages worth of chapters. the manga has 122 chapters (plus one bonus one after the end) season two leaves off on chapter 86, so there are 36 chapters left, all that screen time (the Movie will be 130+ minutes long) can't accommodate all those chapters in just a little over two hours.

@TanmaySpamzzz
As I mentioned above they cut some Manga chapters and added some new Anime original scenes.
GreyratAnimelistMay 20, 2022 4:07 AM

May 20, 2022 4:38 AM
Mar 2022
Haven't seen it yet but my hopes are high
May 20, 2022 4:38 AM
May 2021
Aww man i expected a different ending😭
May 20, 2022 4:39 AM
Jan 2021
Hey there, when i can watch it? 😭😭😭
May 20, 2022 5:49 AM
May 2022
I can't wait to see the quintuplets. love this sis Nakano Yotsuba

May 20, 2022 5:57 AM
Feb 2021
Ljwatson11 said:
BrewderMagno said:

its good that Goatsuba won instead of miku..
-Murm-May 20, 2022 6:02 AM
May 20, 2022 6:02 AM

Sep 2021
Yeah I was Afraid this was Gonna happen the people including me who have read the Manga were saying to, too Many of Nino and Miku that they don't know what is Gonna Happen, After seeing the Yotsuba story in Manga in Detail my Respect for Yotsuba Crossed Nino.
But Anyway if you guys are still mad see this.

May 20, 2022 6:06 AM

Sep 2021
BrewderMagno said:

How Nisekoi is Bad bro?
May 20, 2022 6:16 AM

Oct 2018
Furuhashi1 said:
BrewderMagno said:

How Nisekoi is Bad bro?
Atleast the ending of Nisekoi was quite reasonable why Chitoge won. Not unlike in this story was rushed and nonsense

― Natsume Takashi
May 20, 2022 6:20 AM

Sep 2021
Natsuki_SanJuan said:
Furuhashi1 said:

How Nisekoi is Bad bro?
Atleast the ending of Nisekoi was quite reasonable why Chitoge won. Not unlike in this story was rushed and nonsense
Yes that is the Point Nisekoi Manga was one of the best story explained in Depth and when you are reading Nisekoi Manga it is almost like Watching Anime for me.
I think Movie is haven't watched it yet but in Manga they explained very Nicely why Yotsuba won
May 20, 2022 6:27 AM
Feb 2020
Undefined_Otaku said:
um why are people saying that the worst girl won (ik who won). y'all don't understand that she's not the worst, one of them if even worse than her
Yes one of them is clearly worse but there are other 3 that are way stonger than her, or at least had more relevance in the past seasons. The strongest characters are clearly Miku and Nino. I've had the ending spoiled a long time ago and eventhough my favorite girl didn't won I would have accepted the ending better if it was done right. Many people want the ending changed not because who won but because how it ended. The ending felt already rushed in the manga and I'm already getting the feeling that it's even worse in the movie...
May 20, 2022 6:31 AM

Feb 2022
@BrewderMagno,@Natsuki_SanJuan if you guys don't like it and want to heal your wounds then you guys can try Megami no Café Terrace it is very good and has vibe of 5-toubun no Hanayome .

May 20, 2022 6:46 AM
May 2014
BrewderMagno said:

wow someone's salty right now
May 20, 2022 7:09 AM
Sep 2021
where? where can i watch it?!
May 20, 2022 7:13 AM
Oct 2021
hey I get to marry Itsuki, brb bros my wife is waiting for me lmfao. jokes aside, cant wait to watch it
May 20, 2022 7:15 AM

Jul 2013
Based. Nothing better than seeing the salt of the manga ending and the rage of those who called this the "best harem ever" spreading to the anime onlies.
May 20, 2022 7:16 AM
Oct 2021
Whats with everyone hating the ending lmfao? I didnt personally like it super much but it was good. Dont hate the anime just because your girl lost
May 20, 2022 7:17 AM
Jul 2018
I don't know, if it's the chosen girl is the biggest problem for many, then this series didn't have any major problem.
The last third of the series was most concentrated to make the main cast develop and grow as an adult, and in that aspect it's very good
Even if the last arcs were confusing and kinda killing the hype, if you are objective then there is only one logical choice, which was the chosen girl, especially for fuutaro's development, which is ignored because 'harem'

Then, how you see the ending depends on how you see love. Qq has an unpopular way to think love, but at least in my opinion it should be the norm to see it like that
May 20, 2022 8:03 AM

Oct 2018
GreyratAnimelist said:
@BrewderMagno,@Natsuki_SanJuan if you guys don't like it and want to heal your wounds then you guys can try Megami no Café Terrace it is very good and has vibe of 5-toubun no Hanayome .
I don't mind Yotsuba won, even the rest. But damn, Negi should add some explaination or some closure to their relationship. And the problem was, the movie made the manga worst

― Natsume Takashi
May 20, 2022 8:11 AM

Jul 2020
Please someone confirm me if Diego Maradona appeared in the movie
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Check my latest web novel on Our Greatest Comeback🦊⛩️ and please drop a like or comment if you liked it!
Pages (8) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» I did NOT like who he choose at the end ( 1 2 )

Megan1918 - Apr 15

55 by Eclipsemaster »»
Sep 7, 4:14 AM

» The hate on this movie is undeserved

did4375 - Jul 6

21 by patkarunungan »»
Aug 19, 2:58 AM

» New Anime Project!!!

Hachii13 - Apr 25

29 by speedranime_ »»
Apr 27, 5:03 AM

» How are you guys coping with your sunken ship? ( 1 2 )

Dragevard - Oct 27, 2022

83 by Lafan »»
Mar 30, 11:17 AM

» Quintessential Quintuplets didnt know what to do with Itsuki

onionboys - Nov 26, 2022

29 by Crumb101 »»
Sep 24, 2023 8:52 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.