Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Oct 21, 2016 8:55 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Even guys can play the role of Selectors :p

The battle is intense, felt like this season is able to keep up with its momentum every episode and Homura's opponent gave her some trouble. Pretty predictable that she didn't lose though. At this rate, I think the show is testing the more prominent Selectors with their skills.

That Mikage girl sounds like bad news.
Stark700Oct 21, 2016 10:50 AM
Oct 21, 2016 11:21 AM

Feb 2013
She won her fight and discovered what happens when you disappear.
Aya-tan was cute but she has a foul mouth and personality.
Oct 21, 2016 11:27 AM

Jan 2015
Another great episode. More despair

I'm quite disappointed with the real meaning of disappearing.

That ED <3
Oct 21, 2016 11:31 AM

Dec 2014
Pretty good episode.

Kinda interested in the guy who refused to battle in the beginning.

Aya had quite the personality.
Suzuko discovers what it truly means to lose your memories through a battle, Her opponent also had some kind of trauma.
Well I pretty much expected this would be the case with the memory loss. When you lose, You lose all your memories, If you have no memories then you are obviously not gonna be you.

We also got a parallel battle starring Hanna to prove the personality loss effect.

Wonder who the black haired guy is, The one who is about to meet with Chi-chan.
Oct 21, 2016 11:53 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
Interesting setups here. Chi-chan meets the suspicious guy.

There's a guy who lets the time run out.

Hanna basically doesn't give a fuck.

We know what exactly happens. You're basically a walking zombie if you lose every coin.
Oct 21, 2016 12:01 PM

Feb 2016
Nice episode, also some interesting characters. Batorus were cool as well.
I still felt something was lacking, but it was a nice setup for the next episode. Overall I liked it, I'm enjoying the new approach at the game and the story - something that I was unsure about when Lostorage was announced.

That ED sounds awesome btw :))
AquamirrorOct 21, 2016 12:22 PM
Oct 21, 2016 12:19 PM

Apr 2014
this ep was alot more battle packed also got to see more Hanna and she's even better than i thought

also that aya though lol cute but evil maybe my fave out of all the LRIG so far

next ep judging but the name looks like the reunion is gonna happen between the 2 so im really looking forward to the next ep
"one step at a time"
Oct 21, 2016 1:37 PM

Jan 2013
Suzus father has a great job while Chi chans dad is failing at his job. I bet there will be some sort of twist conflict based on that.
Oct 21, 2016 2:09 PM

Feb 2014
Aya has a serious split personality. One that acts all cute and nice, then gets all angry and bitchy when her selector starts to have his traumatic moments.

Still, we now know what happens to a selector who loses all of their coins. Not only do you lose the memories of someone important to you, but you pretty much lose your own personality as well, like a walking zombie. If there is a way to reverse that cruel fate, then I hope someone finds one soon enough.

Suzuko made the right choice in not fighting Hanna. She made easy work of her opponent with her brutal-looking attacks.

Going by next episode's title, I bet that Suzuko and Chinatsu will have their reunion. I doubt it will be a happy reunion for long though, since they are selectors after all.

Great episode overall. =)
Oct 21, 2016 2:31 PM

Aug 2014
I hate Hanna so bad and the way shes answering everything like a robot, a very boring character
Oct 21, 2016 2:34 PM

Nov 2013
i'm actually loving hanna's way of talking =D

i don't really like these sad animes but oh well, i'll probably watch this to the end
favorite "new girls" from summer <3 ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks (rip all the other choices)
Oct 21, 2016 3:05 PM
Nov 2013
I loved that this episode was more battle based than the previous episodes. Also, the atmosphere was super intense. Some well done directing this episode.

Wow, I was not expecting WIXOSS to take this turn. I loved the first series, but this one is a lot more interesting imo.
Oct 21, 2016 3:32 PM

Mar 2015
Interesting episode, can already feel the despair that will come aha
Oct 21, 2016 5:11 PM

Oct 2013
So...you either survive or become a Husk of your former self.

Ok Guys, I came up with a theory about a connection between Lostorage and Destructed.

Beware spoilers ahead, do not read if you have not watched Destructed yet:
Oct 21, 2016 5:17 PM

Nov 2015
Intense battle, felt bad for that guy

Oct 21, 2016 5:22 PM
Jan 2014
The LRigs this season are a lot more manipulative than the previous ones. This isn't the first time either. In the last episode the little girl was being manipulated by her LRig as well. I love how evil they can become. Is it because this time they're actual card spirits instead of people?
Oct 21, 2016 8:40 PM

Dec 2014
Aya the LRIG is two-faced, and yet I love her. Not like that though.
Oct 21, 2016 10:16 PM

Oct 2016
Aya's debut now huh, I just got her lv 4 card when i brought a box about a weak ago, and i predicted her is a sister because her flavor is going on and on about "onii-chan"

Anyway, Suzu is lucky because Aya's Master is a little abnormal sis-con, and not really trying to win.

Doctor Hanna fight like a cold blood, smash her opponent without mercy...So Yukime's master is out of the game now huh.

I don't have a good feeling about the mysterious guy in black, he's look like a bad guy. and the next episode is "Reunion". The two main charas meet each others at last???

We shall wait and see.

Anyway, for today's card in real life.

[Auto]: When your main phase starts, look at the top 2 cards of your deck. Set 1 of them on 1 of your SIGNI Zones as a [Trap]. Then, put the rest on the bottom of your deck in any order.
[On-Play] Holograph Coin x 2: During this game, your LRIG gets "Whenever 1 of your opponent's LRIGs attacks, your opponent declares if the top card of your deck is a Trap or not. Reveal the top card of your deck. If the declaration was wrong, you are not damaged this attack.".

Simply explain, when opponent's LRIG attack, Aya have a chance that opponent choose wrong and Aya can dodge the attack just like anime. Annoying ability to deal with.
Oct 21, 2016 10:48 PM

Nov 2012
oh wow, you lose your memories and personality if you lose, that's cruel.
i wonder who that guy at the end is.
Oct 21, 2016 10:54 PM

Oct 2012
Hm the guy who refused to fight seemed interesting, I'll look out for him later

Seems like next ep Chi-chan and Suzuko are going to be matched against each other by the bookmaker (who I presume is the guy at the end with Chi-chan for obvious reasons)
Oh man I can see some serious tension building next ep xD

I was so confused at first when they showed Onii-chan's little sister Aya. I was thinking that she looked like Chi-chan and that some crazy plot twist was going to reveal itself but then realized that I was trying way too hard to find despair xD
He did have a pretty depressing backstory though, poor guy
"If I don't have to do it, I won't. If I have to do it, I'll make it quick."
- Oreki Houtarou
Oct 21, 2016 11:09 PM

Aug 2012
-Suzuko's home life is melancholy as always, which contrasts significantly with Ruuko's home life in the original series. Both of them are still Shinjis though, which I'm not really a fan of
-Strangely enough I don't seem to mind this Shou dude's perspective on being a Selector. Probably because his reluctance to battle seems more like a convenience thing rather than not wanting to play with the hand he was dealt (unlike Ruuko and Suzuko)
-Aya's cute but not as cute as Rio
-Maybe I spoke too soon, because the way she called her Selector creepy under her breath was the kind of stuff I'm into
-Yeah Aya's a ton better when her actual voice breaks through her act
-Wasn't the Kagari girl at 2 coins when she lost to Chinatsu or am I misremembering
-Is... is there another definition of disappearing that I'm not getting here? The consequences as revealed in this episode seemed pretty in line with the expectations

Big Bro was as interestingly broken as Akira from the original series, and his character dynamic with Aya is super interesting. His backstory, however is less interesting because what happened with his sister seemed like exactly what Lil was saying when she told Suzuko about disappearance. I tend to like things that twist my expectations, and Aya's dual personality is just that. The battle between Hanna and Kagari served as a pretty nice complement to the plot "revelations" that happened as a result of the battle between Big Bro and Suzuko, and it's kind of a shame since Kagari and Yukime seemed pretty cool. I just hope they don't pull another Hitoe and have her come back, because that was without a doubt the most infuriating part of the first series.

Like, the LRIGs and Selectors this time around are overall much better than the ones in the first series, but Suzuko is easily my least favorite of them. Mostly because of her Shinji affliction but also because of how she didn't seem to understand what "disappear" means. Like, the consequences of Kagari losing all her coins are much tamer than what I thought would happen, which was having the memory of the loser disappear from everyone's minds.

TL;DR Alright episode overall, but it had a focus on my least favorite character, and my favorite character so far only made an appearance at the end (Chinatsu).
Oct 22, 2016 1:01 AM

Jul 2015
RavenOmega said:

Anyway, for today's card in real life...

Thanks for the great stuff each week :)

ThreePercent said:

-Wasn't the Kagari girl at 2 coins when she lost to Chinatsu or am I misremembering
-Is... is there another definition of disappearing that I'm not getting here? The consequences as revealed in this episode seemed pretty in line with the expectations

-Kagari must have lost other battles or ran out of time, to have left only with one coin.

-Totally agree with that thing about the definition of the losing, it was obvious. Kind of reminded me of the stuff about the soul gems in Madoka Magica X)
---------------------------------------------------------

-That black suited guy was a bookmaker? At first i thought he is making, you know... books, but there was something in the preview about the guy who book mach's between selectors. So i guess watching preview is sometimes educational :)

-Smart move for that guy who didn't want to fight would be to find someone else like himself and they play a mach against each other and lose on purpose and take turns, so they can keep resetting their time limit on the coins and break the game ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Anyway great episode, cant w8 for the next and the reunion!
John_MaxOct 23, 2016 1:42 PM
Oct 22, 2016 3:19 AM

Dec 2013
That was really dark, but what is the end ?is it like "last man standing " the last one win!?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 22, 2016 6:27 AM

Oct 2016
we didn't hear the conversation between hanna and her opponent (kagari) after the match, so we don't really know about how personality was changed.

But

the way "new kagari" crosses her hand is just look like her LRIG (yukime) in battle.

is anyone thinking what i am thinking now?
RavenOmegaOct 22, 2016 6:56 AM
Oct 22, 2016 7:41 AM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
That chick who was begging Hanna to stop, feel bad for her.

The guy with Aya is pretty interesting. Her multiplying ability was pretty cool.
But wow Hanna has no chill, then again the girl had it coming since she randomly challenged Hanna.

Oct 22, 2016 7:41 AM

Jul 2015
RavenOmega said:

...is anyone thinking what i am thinking now?

Oct 22, 2016 10:21 AM

Nov 2014
Gosh!!!! I'm getting hype for this anime......

This anime is getting darker and darker..

Oct 22, 2016 11:47 AM
Mar 2016
Either Aya's selector is a pussy or just too nice.
Oct 22, 2016 1:01 PM

Jun 2011
Not a dark episode as the last one was, then again the last episode was just harsh as hell. They find out that if you lose all your coins, you basically lose your memories and your personality, basically losing yourself.

At the very least it wasn't as bad as the last anime series where if you lose three battles your wish turns on you.

Looking forward to the next episode, a reunion between Suzu and Chinatsu.

Whoahoho said:
Either Aya's selector is a pussy or just too nice.

I wouldn't really say either, I think he's just traumatized after his sister's disappearance. Since it's safe to assume she lost all her coins in a battle and lost her personality and her memories, of course her brother would be devastated.
Oct 22, 2016 2:34 PM
Jun 2016
Emmm interesting development

I love both the new character and their personality, one does not want to battle and other one only battle randomly and stopped when thinking about his sister. Pity to his sister.

Aya personality changed from kawai to bitch though wow!! haha

This ep convey another truth about the battle damn that so sad T-T

So based on what has been revealed by aya's owner, this lostorage battle has started several months ago, I wonder how long since the last wixoss?

Yess, Chin and suzu gonna meet next episode!!!
Oct 22, 2016 2:52 PM

Dec 2009
Hahaha! That pseudo-intellectual Hanna Mikage went and destroyed an information source... So unwise. I like her style, but she really is rather dumb.

You can be smart at tactics all you want, but if you fail the strategy you end only with a material victory masked in ignorance.

These people could use some harsh lessons in applied strategy and wise tactics.
I'd be afraid of myself up against these people, because squishing the competition wouldn't be too difficult.
GenesisAriaOct 22, 2016 3:01 PM
❀桜舞う空〜                   Cute is Power.           🔗CosmoGenesis Project
“You cannot know what you do not know.”
“Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.”
“A truth seeker has no patience for BS.”

I seek only to improve myself and others.
Oct 22, 2016 6:33 PM

Nov 2013
Was good to see an actual nice selector, I was getting kinda board with everyone being a massive asshole that acts nice just to try and take advantage of the nice MCs. Was good to see that he was a pretty nice guy and genuailly got upset with the idea of hurting another girl. We got to learn a little more about what happens when someone diapears but we still kinda have unknowns, it's not exactly clear what it all means. I feel like there might be a selector and LRIG swap kinda deal like the last season since it seems like that's what happened with kagari but I also feel like that can't work since there are guy selectors now but all LRIGs are girls, obviously.

We're also starting to get more of the main cast, something I like about WIXOSS was how in that last series they were able to have the girls win and lose and have a fair amount of battles all within the main cast of six (it was six right) girls. This should be the same and as we meet more of the cast we should get to see different match ups and all the main cast will all know each other and we should get some cool scences like the park sence in episode 2 were everyone was together at once.

Looking forward to what's to come.
LOL, your opinion is wrong!
Oct 22, 2016 11:44 PM

Sep 2010
Lelouch0202 said:
-snip-
Well I pretty much expected this would be the case with the memory loss. When you lose, You lose all your memories, If you have no memories then you are obviously not gonna be you.

ThreePercent said:
-snip-
-snip-

I'm seeing this as a massive inconsistency (or alternatively a massive translation error). >.< In the first episode, Ril told Suzu that she would disappear if all five of her coins turned black, and Suzu seemed to understand that she would disappear after only one loss since she started with one coin. So... what does she have to be surprised about in this episode?

RavenOmega said:
-snip-
I'm not really convinced that they swapped yet, but it's an interesting possibility. O.o

Rayla said:
Not a dark episode as the last one was, then again the last episode was just harsh as hell. They find out that if you lose all your coins, you basically lose your memories and your personality, basically losing yourself.

At the very least it wasn't as bad as the last anime series where if you lose three battles your wish turns on you.
-snip-
Eh? I think it's much worse in this series.
In infected and spread, you would get the opposite of your wish if you lost three times, but at least you'd still be alive (with the exception of one unlucky selector, I think). Also, battles could be interrupted by outside disturbances, leaving open the possibility that neither player would lose. Also, battles required the consent of both players in infected and spread (although we haven't yet seen anyone getting dragged into a battle against their will in lostorage). One more thing: coins automatically go black if a player doesn't battle for a few days in lostorage, compelling players to battle at least occasionally, while in infected and spread, there's no such effect.
Oct 22, 2016 11:59 PM

Dec 2014
Takata said:
Lelouch0202 said:
-snip-

ThreePercent said:
-snip-
-snip-

I'm seeing this as a massive inconsistency (or alternatively a massive translation error). >.< In the first episode, Ril told Suzu that she would disappear if all five of her coins turned black, and Suzu seemed to understand that she would disappear after only one loss since she started with one coin. So... what does she have to be surprised about in this episode?

It's probably more along the lines of the fact that she understood the term superficially and didn't give it much thought, She probably thought only her memories of the whole selector thing would vanish or something. To be honest, We can't really say why she originally dismissed the term without much thought. But after hearing what happened to the guy's sister, Only then does she let it sink in that the selector battles may be more than what she signed up for.
Oct 23, 2016 12:26 AM
Community Admin
sunny moment

May 2010
That preview pretty much told it straight on what this bookmaker business is gonna be about.

That guy who said he's gonna wait it out to the final time limit... I don't even know why there is a limit in the first place but I imagine failing to get your five coins still means you still lose your wager of memories at the end. And waiting it all out obviously comes with its own set of difficulties. Not sure why we got to see this guy actually.

Yeah, I agree with some of the others here. We're obviously taking the selector battles as srs business but Suzuko seems to be half in denial. We've seen someone lose with rather predictable results so far but not someone win their wager yet.

Takata said:
RavenOmega said:
-snip-
I'm not really convinced that they swapped yet, but it's an interesting possibility. O.o
Hmm, you lose your memories and by extension identity when you screw it all up but aren't the LRIGs in this game made from those very memories in the first place? Seems a bit reverse to me. Unlike the original selector system where all the swapping was a self-fueled loop we haven't seen that yet from this one. (the selectors here so far basically die).
Oct 23, 2016 6:01 AM

Nov 2014
So if they lost their coin or lost in the battle, their memories will fade away and their personality will lost or change as well. |Then so, dont tell me, if Suzu lost the battle, her personality will change into Reru, but Reru is the persona of Chinatsu. As for Chinatsu if she lost, her personality will change into Meru and meru is the persona of Suzu.....

|Gosh this is so complicated

PS. Guys how did you put some pictures in the comments section?? please tell me...

Oct 23, 2016 6:09 AM

Jul 2009
It's so odd that we have a lot of guys being selectors...
I believe Chi-chan will lost to the guy for money.
Oct 23, 2016 6:30 AM

Jul 2009
i wonder if when the selectors lose their final con, their LRIGS take their identity....either way interesting show I'm actually excited for more
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 23, 2016 1:38 PM

Jul 2015
NeralcmD2nd said:

PS. Guys how did you put some pictures in the comments section?? please tell me...

https://myanimelist.net/info.php?go=bbcode
Oct 23, 2016 10:05 PM

Oct 2008
So same concept as the previous 2 seasons?
If you lose the batoru (all 5 coins gone black) you will swap places of whoever is in that card???!?
Cuz upon seeing the other batoru, the girl suddenly just walked away without responding to her opponent?
4/5.

Oct 23, 2016 11:18 PM

Mar 2014
LRIG behaving kyubee again. wonder how aya lives as a man if she gets that body.
Oct 23, 2016 11:19 PM
Dec 2013
So... the smols take over the selectors bodies? That's the jist I'm getting here.
Oct 24, 2016 2:09 AM

Sep 2010
Lelouch0202 said:
-snip-
It's probably more along the lines of the fact that she understood the term superficially and didn't give it much thought, She probably thought only her memories of the whole selector thing would vanish or something. To be honest, We can't really say why she originally dismissed the term without much thought. But after hearing what happened to the guy's sister, Only then does she let it sink in that the selector battles may be more than what she signed up for.
Hm... I don't get how she could have interpreted "disappear" to mean she'll only lose some of her memories. However, looking at other parts of the three episodes we've got so far, there does seem to be the idea that losing all of your coins will result in the loss of at least some memories. O.o

Still not entirely sure about what happens to selectors who lose all of their coins. I initially thought their entire body would vanish without a trace and they'd effectively become a missing person. However, it appears that Kagari's body didn't vanish, and whatever or whoever is currently inhabiting her body has enough sense to examine their own body, bow like a Japanese person, and walk normally. This begs the question: What did the blonde selector observe in his sister that made him think she had disappeared? (or did she actually go missing after her last loss?)
Oct 24, 2016 5:39 AM
Oct 2009
I hope chichan and suzuko finding together without disappear the memories. :(
And moar Piruluk moments PLSS. x3
The best anime in this season so far. ^^
Oct 27, 2016 6:36 PM

Apr 2013
Same twist like in the previous two seasons. Just imagine what it would look like if a guy gets possessed by....
Oct 27, 2016 10:29 PM

May 2014
Pretty good episode again, but the something's bugging me with the pacing yet I don't know what lol

4/5
Oct 29, 2016 10:42 AM

Jul 2009
Hmm, this bookmaker guy sounds interesting. Anyway so looks like Suzuko manages to win another battle against this guy whose sister was also a Selector and "disappeared" ... well, seems like that just means you don't really have an identity or personality anymore :O Plus the LRIG disappears as well. Hanna was just beating down on that other girl wasn't she? I wonder how she hasn't gotten all 5 of her coins yet? I guess there must be some strong Selectors even she loses to as well. The powers are all pretty interesting to see lol. Anyway, the title of the next episode seems to imply that Chinatsu and Suzuko will be meeting already ...? :O
Aug 2015
OMG. its a boy.... oh god. please. dont do that. why u do this?!! nothing to do here. good bye!! this series ruin the whole concept of wixoss in the previous one. well done. 1/100
Aug 2015
OMG. its a boy.... oh god. please. dont do that. why u do this?!! nothing to do here. good bye!! this series ruin the whole concept of wixoss in the previous one. well done. 1/100
Nov 8, 2016 10:42 PM

Dec 2012
Was that Tama as a Wixoss card in the card shop?

That's one crazy imouto.

Holy crap! When that guy revealed to Suzuko where Aya was and Aya was talking to him, that card under her was hot. DAT ASS AND OPPAI!

Different personality? lol
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Lostorage Incited WIXOSS Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 7, 2016

104 by Zevitjoss »»
Jul 1, 6:55 AM

Poll: » Lostorage Incited WIXOSS Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 23, 2016

94 by yhagni »»
Aug 14, 2022 11:28 AM

Poll: » Lostorage Incited WIXOSS Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 16, 2016

40 by yhagni »»
Aug 14, 2022 10:53 AM

Poll: » Lostorage Incited WIXOSS Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 9, 2016

45 by yhagni »»
Aug 14, 2022 10:24 AM

Poll: » Lostorage Incited WIXOSS Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 18, 2016

45 by yhagni »»
Aug 14, 2022 7:59 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.