3It was OK
37.5%
2Disliked it
37.5%
1Hated it
0.0%
Average 2.9
8 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 30, 2013 10:49 PM

Nov 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I guess I would have to say this is quite average. I wasn't a big fan of the art most of the time(especially on the main character). The first 5 minutes was him going over cliche thoughts about life and death and then the rest(like 20 minutes) was just a music video, mostly repeating past scenes. I will say though, the music was very very good.
Nov 7, 2014 9:10 PM

Aug 2013
I wasn't really a fan of the vocals, but the tunes were fine.
Jan 7, 2015 9:43 AM

Nov 2011
Music was just alright. Though they fit very well with the mood.

Recycled animation was a piss-off.

At first, we get the ever generic questions in life, then it goes all subliminal messages on nihilism on us, with a hint of escapism afterwards. And then it lapses into music videos. Then I started thinking everyone was just a depressed sack of fuck. And then I realised just how stupid it all was.

It's called Highway Jenny, the mc goes on and on about Jenny, then all of a sudden, war, death, "black," poverty.

MAN WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT SHIT.

This was just PATHETIC. I was expecting it to be more of a philosophical adventure with that Jenny girl, travelling around the world to forget about the world and shit. But no. Crosses everywhere. What an emo fuck. At best, this reminded me of nothing more but those retro low-budget/rotoscoped music videos back in the 90s.
Jun 2, 2017 10:25 PM
Ceasefire NOW

Aug 2009
It went from depressing, to chill, to confusing, to depressing, and then confusing.

x-x Although the music was nice, the recycled animation was annoying and the anime could have been cut in half to save us the repetitiveness. 4/10
Oct 30, 2021 6:58 AM
Jan 2020
I have absolutely no idea what I just watched. Nihilsm

More topics from this board

» All Songs.

Morningstar991 - Sep 6

0 by Morningstar991 »»
Sep 6, 11:13 PM

» amazing music on this ova!

octal9 - Apr 9, 2012

3 by Lilyholic »»
Jul 13, 2023 11:08 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.