3It was OK
0.0%
2Disliked it
0.0%
1Hated it
0.0%
Average 4.4
7 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 16, 2013 11:15 AM
Oct 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
yomiko wtf just release all your paper and fuck up their machinery and slice jokers throat real nicely
Dont bother replying to my posts in forums, dont check them afterwards.

Dec 30, 2013 12:26 AM

Feb 2013
Seeing the president wetting himself is getting really old now. It's getting annoying. Looks like there is a few days left for them to stop Joker!
May 27, 2014 5:27 PM

May 2012
Oh wow this sure shifted from an old atmosphere to a sci fi atmosphere, and man do I like it! Quite like this development but sadly knowing that the next is the last episode I really wonder what will happen next!
Apr 13, 2021 11:20 AM

Jun 2014
They've rescued Nenene, and Yomiko has Joker, but he doesn't seem phased, probably due to the fact that Yomiko has always been too merciful.

Will she be able to stop Joker?

Jun 23, 2022 11:37 PM

Jan 2020
Bruh, lmao. What the fuck is up with this American President? He just falls over and pisses himself like every day. It almost feels like the creator of this series just really wanted to criticize American leadership.

Well, if nothing else, it looks like the dinosaurs and robots are a strong deterrent from incoming attacks. Though, I'd think after the initial surprise from the first encounter it wouldn't be impossible to combat them. Maybe alien ships would be harder to deal with, but a dinosaur is still just skin and bone, a missile should be able to tear through it.

Yomiko is saying that she has to force Joker to give up, but I highly doubt that'll ever happen. This is sort of the underlying problem with why all this has happened in the first place. Seeing as Yomiko is meant to be our heroine she needs to take some decisive action. She's failed to sway him so many times now. If she's really against killing him, she needs to figure out some other solution to contain him. At this rate Joker is going to succeed.

"...Is your mother worried? Would you like us to assign someone to worry your mother?"

More topics from this board

Poll: » R.O.D the TV Episode 2 Discussion

AbZeroNow - May 16, 2013

11 by hitoki27 »»
Jan 31, 8:45 PM

Poll: » R.O.D the TV Episode 1 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 1, 2012

13 by hitoki27 »»
Jan 31, 8:37 PM

Poll: » R.O.D. TV Episode 26 Discussion

PKAmmoTroop - Jan 17, 2009

33 by nhkam »»
Jan 9, 2:04 PM

Poll: » R.O.D the TV Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 1, 2012

10 by MiMiXSheShe »»
Dec 9, 2023 9:27 PM

Poll: » R.O.D the TV Episode 9 Discussion

HawthorneKitty - Oct 24, 2010

12 by oceanmachine »»
Jun 4, 2023 9:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.