3It was OK
30.8%
2Disliked it
0.0%
1Hated it
2.6%
Average 4.1
39 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 27, 2012 4:36 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The calm surface hides a cesspool of tension, animosity and emotional turmoil ;)
Aug 30, 2013 10:08 PM
Jan 2013
I often don't like the events in this story, but they show them exceptionally well.
Your mean should be an even bell curve only if you watch every show that comes out. Having a high-slung mean doesn't mean you're rating improperly. It can also mean you're selecting shows well to watch mostly things you enjoy.
Feb 7, 2014 9:32 AM

Aug 2013
Sei breaks the tension yet again. So hard not to like her :p

Rei and Yoshino breaks-- nullify their soeur relationship and other students follow suit. Well, teenage girls do tend to follow what's popular so *shrugs*
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Aug 14, 2014 12:18 AM

Nov 2011
i wish i had a onee-sama
Hate Keeps me warm
Dec 31, 2014 12:47 PM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
It looks like Yoshino returned the rosary because she didn't want Rei to be so clingy or at least that's how I viewed it. Yoshino was just going to the doctor like a normal check up, but Rei probably just wanted to accompany her just in case. Hopefully next episode tells Yoshino's motives.

Rosa Chinesis seems to be the most strict out of the three big sisters.

Jan 15, 2016 9:46 AM

Jan 2013
What about all the second years? Since first and third year students enter into this soeur relationship.

Anyways, alright episode.
Jul 17, 2017 9:15 PM
Nov 2015
urghhhh, boring!!!
Mar 9, 2018 6:55 AM
otp haver 🤪

Jul 2017
Basically the power couple at school broke up and now it's causing problems for everyone. OKKKKKAY then. The dramatics in this school are something else.
Mar 10, 2018 1:52 PM

Oct 2012
Not much happened but interesting build-up, really wonder where this goes next.

Even though it's kinda obvious they broke up because of her health, or rather because Yoshino was not happy about Rei giving up on her sport activities because of her.
Dec 5, 2020 11:25 AM

Aug 2018
Well, Yumi and Sachiko had some bonding and talk together.. And became sisters.. But they're still very strained at times with each other..
I have no idea, what that analogy with the boat heading towards waterfall means.. Any ideas?..
Hm.. Talk between Yoshino and Yumi is interesting.. It's interesting, how they both can share various things.. Sad ones, or a bit disappointing ones, and at the same time happy ones.. It's interesting.. Now that Yumi was able to talk nicely with Shimako, and now with Yoshino.. It seems that Yumi is good with talking with people about soul things.. Quite impressive, I'd say..
Damn.. But well.. Indeed Rei should be taking in consideration that Yoshino asks her not to lead her all the time, missing her sections and stuff as well.. Yeah - returning crest is so drastic.. But it seems Rei wouldn't listen other way to her - the more soft way.. But still damn..
And damn.. Even more sisters started processes to dissolve their relationships?.. Damn.. Well, on the other hand.. If they were going strained for quite some time.. And not in the good relationships - it is chance for them to either talk it out, or stop with the superficial relationship.. If only such push is enough, that someone else did this - I'd say that these relationships were too fragile to begin with..
Well, I actually maybe even more interested in these yellow roses pair.. Than the story of red roses we had for first 3 episodes.. At least now it seems that girls are more involved, or something like that.. Maybe that's why I like it a bit more.. But also on the other hand, I know not much more about Yoshino and Rei, and if indeed there is more to their relationship.. Also, I think, I liked that "council" was more supportive and friendly, than what they were doing earlier - so this reaction I liked more as well..
Sep 19, 2021 11:50 PM

Aug 2020
Hmmm.... we are 1/3 of the series and it still hasn't piqued my interest.

Anyways, since the characters look alike and there are a lot of names/words being tossed around, this image could settle the confusion:

DO NOT Cʟɪᴄᴋ Tʜᴇ Lɪɴᴋ Bᴇʟᴏᴡ:
👉 ʜᴛᴘs://ᴍʏᴀɴɪᴍᴇʟɪsᴛ.ɴᴇᴛ/ᴅᴏ-ɴᴏᴛ-ᴄʟɪᴄᴋ-ᴛʜɪᴤ-ʟɪɴᴋ 👈

Apr 15, 2022 7:38 PM

Jun 2014
We still don't know the entire story over the separation regarding Rei and Yoshino.

I wonder what happened exactly?

Aug 12, 5:16 AM
Jul 2021
Reply to MaxiDennis
Hmmm.... we are 1/3 of the series and it still hasn't piqued my interest.

Anyways, since the characters look alike and there are a lot of names/words being tossed around, this image could settle the confusion:
@MaxiDennis Thank you.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Maria-sama ga Miteru Episode 8 Discussion

Cratex - Sep 28, 2012

16 by Akaseaka »»
Jun 6, 7:25 AM

Poll: » Maria-sama ga Miteru Episode 13 Discussion

HappyPear - Jul 8, 2009

25 by KingYoshi »»
May 31, 4:17 PM

Poll: » Maria-sama ga Miteru Episode 6 Discussion

DarkIceXIII - Aug 30, 2009

20 by silentxblue »»
Sep 19, 2023 12:16 PM

Poll: » Maria-sama ga Miteru Episode 1 Discussion

skriticos - Jul 3, 2009

29 by silentxblue »»
Jul 6, 2023 7:53 AM

Poll: » Maria-sama ga Miteru Episode 3 Discussion

Cratex - Aug 12, 2012

17 by Joey-XD19202 »»
Jul 1, 2023 10:27 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.