3It was OK
33.3%
2Disliked it
0.0%
1Hated it
0.0%
Average 4.2
12 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 13, 2012 3:42 AM

Feb 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
The favor is indeed to save Kuruse-sensei, even the new guys are going to help, that's good. The little stories were a bit non authentic if you ask me but hey, it's a manga and to be honest, I never cared much about Kuruse, I don't hate her but I don't like her, either.

Nice to see that they haven't forgotten the last tower and thank god, at least Oomori (new outfit!) knows what "requiescat in pace" means, it bothered me the whole time that no one could figure it out. I think it's common knowledge, what about you?
I'm really looking forward to what the fourth tower is going to be like and what new mysteries will be awaiting us. Did I understand it right that they are going to the tower first?
ZhouMay 13, 2012 3:53 AM
May 13, 2012 4:27 AM

Nov 2011
I knew that was the case. I never cared about her either but i wanna see the how they will defeat the doc. :D I'm not sure, i think sensei's case is more important now so i think they first take care of her. Well about the "requiescat in pace" they didn't kow it cuz they didn't play AC games XD
May 13, 2012 5:18 AM

Apr 2010
So there going to save there teacher the question is how and where will the get the tools from?
And there is still the question about the tower is it really a residential area or is there more to it will it answer the questions to all the mysteries on that island and will there be people?
May 13, 2012 6:44 AM

Jan 2009
I hope the author doesn't come up with some convincing the doctor to save the teacher kind of story, I'm liking the role he is currently playing.

I'm making a guess here but after the revelation of the RIP I have a feeling that the extinct animal revival is part of a more grand scheme of trying to revive whoever is buried there. Perhaps the current mina is a product of the project and might explain why she knew about the animals
May 13, 2012 7:06 AM

Dec 2011
So that is what the favor is all about.
Now, Kurusu-sensei is so important now. I am starting to like her now.
Cannot believe the tower is actually a tomb.

And I am wondering about the fourth building. Wonder what kind of clues they might see.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 13, 2012 10:14 AM

Feb 2012
I kind of have a theory... since it has " Miina Isurugi" On the tower with RIP on it .. it safe to assume that a person with the name " miina isurugi" is dead. But since the only legit Miina Isurugi we know is alive... maybe its her mom and the Miina Isurugi we know is a Jr. It would be really cool if they went to the 4th tower and found everyone murdered there. IUt would at a lot more mystery into the manga
May 13, 2012 12:08 PM

Nov 2007
andrewx816 said:
I kind of have a theory... since it has " Miina Isurugi" On the tower with RIP on it .. it safe to assume that a person with the name " miina isurugi" is dead. But since the only legit Miina Isurugi we know is alive... maybe its her mom and the Miina Isurugi we know is a Jr. It would be really cool if they went to the 4th tower and found everyone murdered there. IUt would at a lot more mystery into the manga

that's a good theory. maybe her mother? or even grandmother? possibly they thought the girl was dead as well.e

I'm surprised nobody thought it was a tomb until now. nothing really of note until the last few pages.
May 13, 2012 12:35 PM
Apr 2011
mystik said:
andrewx816 said:

that's a good theory. maybe her mother? or even grandmother? possibly they thought the girl was dead as well.e

I'm surprised nobody thought it was a tomb until now. nothing really of note until the last few pages.

Or in keeping with the whole genetics theme, the current Miina is a clone?
May 13, 2012 2:24 PM

Jun 2010
Of course it's R.I.P., finally someone noticed.
I suspect they might find a doctor in the final tower, the possible "residential area" and save Kurusu-sensei... I just hope something eats that Nishikiori guy or he goes down with a similar illness.
May 13, 2012 10:30 PM

Mar 2011
I read that RIP in Ezio's voice XD
May 14, 2012 12:59 AM

Nov 2011
That sensei kinda reminds me of someone I used to know, always willing to help others ^_^

Hope that damn Doctor gets his brain busted in soon.
May 14, 2012 2:34 AM
Jan 2012
andrewx816 said:

Funny cuz i already said this EXACT theory ages before this chapter was released. But nobody paid any attention to it ;(
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=388619
May 14, 2012 3:00 AM

Oct 2008
imdragon said:
mystik said:
andrewx816 said:

Or in keeping with the whole genetics theme, the current Miina is a clone?
Im liking this clone idea. Maybe that's why her grandfather didn't mind dropping her off on this dangerous island in the first place
May 7, 2013 7:18 PM

May 2010
What? He was convinced just like that??
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Jul 4, 2013 3:08 PM

Jan 2012
lol i knew that writting said R.I.P
Oct 27, 2013 12:10 PM

Jul 2013
Time to rescue their sensei from that corrupted doctor, time for some action. Huh a grave that says "Rest in Peace" in the end, a tomb for someone huh...

Apr 19, 2014 4:44 AM

Oct 2013
yeah ! time to save kuruse sensei
"Urushibara Ruka. The mannerisms and voice of a woman... No... More feminine than any woman. But he's a guy. Taller than Mayuri, but so very thin... But he's a guy. Looks great in a miko outfit... But he's a guy. It's already twilight And yet, it's so hot. The cicadas are crying. But... He's a guy."
May 15, 2017 9:30 AM

Mar 2015
Seriously Kanako? You're not gonna spill the important info about the tower being a tomb? K.

May 31, 2021 10:18 PM
🦆👑

Jan 2020
I wonder if this is the final arc or whatever in the series. Whatever it is, I'm excited

More topics from this board

» Anime adaptation

Ayako_Rose - Apr 22, 2022

10 by Nik012 »»
Sep 26, 2:32 PM

Poll: » Eden no Ori Chapter 161 Discussion

gmgkng - Jul 13, 2012

24 by DebiPS »»
Jun 3, 2023 1:24 PM

Poll: » Eden no Ori Chapter 159 Discussion

Zhou - Jun 24, 2012

23 by DebiPS »»
Jun 3, 2023 1:17 PM

Poll: » Eden no Ori Chapter 157 Discussion

BackLashWave - Jun 10, 2012

19 by DebiPS »»
Jun 3, 2023 1:07 PM

Poll: » Eden no Ori Chapter 112 Discussion

Keiz - Dec 22, 2011

20 by DebiPS »»
May 30, 2023 3:22 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.