3It was OK
0.0%
2Disliked it
0.0%
1Hated it
0.0%
Average 4.8
30 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 28, 2012 5:04 PM

Dec 2009
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Yeah... I cried. Couldn't resist when I saw Nezumi's face. Finally I felt the emotion on this scene, in the anime it was lame, the novel wasn't any better. But this... ;A;
Feb 1, 2012 2:38 AM

Feb 2009
You're right, manga's better than anime(haven't read the novel, is there an english version?) The kiss scene was so touching *__* I cried too T.T I'm wondering how will it go. Hope there will be a lot more chapters and it won't end so quickly like an anime.
Feb 1, 2012 4:15 PM

Dec 2009
Yuzuki_Yuuji said:
haven't read the novel, is there an english version?

Yes, you can read it here. ^o^
Apr 28, 2013 4:17 PM

Mar 2013
That was a priceless bl moment right there, I am so glad I bumped into this series ^.^
Jul 28, 2013 2:07 PM

Feb 2011
Inukashi doesn't need to remind Nezumi about the correctional facility's dangers, because he's already been in there and barely escaped alive himself. That he is still prepared to go back in there should be enough for Inukashi to let him be, because it means that his mind cannot be changed by someone else.

Nezumi is doing the same thing, trying to protect Shion. I don't think Inukashi realizes that Nezumi is already doing what he said to do. The only thing stopping him from going to find Shion is Inukashi keeping him there with his jabbering. XD

But I guess Inukashi was just trying to drive it home that he couldn't do it all alone.

Love Shion's smirk. xD

Poor Nezumi, can't stay close, can't keep his distance. At least he doesn't wish that they'd never met.

Oh, what a lovely kiss. *_* <3

Well, Nezumi's tears are heartbreaking. It's painful to watch him change, even though I know it's good for him overall. I mean, if we're talking in terms of survival maybe not, but as a human being.
眠れないのは君のせい
Jul 25, 2014 3:38 PM

Jul 2013
Best chapter ever? BEST CHAPTER EVER! XD
Oct 11, 2015 4:09 AM

Apr 2014
That crying showed it all.

I don't think the anime was a great adaptation. It left out the subtleties.
Jul 2, 2016 8:17 PM
Oct 2015
THAT WAS SO HOT AND SAD NEZUMI ACTUALLY CRIED
RomanceZeroOct 7, 2016 3:22 PM
Jan 10, 2017 1:29 AM
Jul 2018
Ahhhh I just picked up this manga and I don't usually like BL, but this chapter was really well done o<--< I can feel for both Shion and Nezumi so well... like I relate to both sides in their own ways... They are like two sides of the same coin. Really nice characters. Looking forward to reading more ahhh... I got hit by all the feels.

*never read the novel or saw the anime* This was a random pick-up and I'm not regretting it xD
Mar 17, 2018 6:07 PM

Apr 2016
Chapter 12's title is interesting... "True Lies, False Truths." <33

I love that Nezumi and Shion's kiss revealed the FEELS so nicely! I love the angle! *___* Shion was grateful to Nezumi; if not for their meeting, Shion wouldn’t have realized the emotions he has. Nezumi let their kiss happen!! <33

We knew that wasn't a good-night kiss, Shion!! But I guess if I were in Shion's shoes, I'd be too shy to admit, "You're right, that was a thank-you kiss." ;P

Nezumi's "You're a liar...just like me" got me T____T When Nezumi cried alone after that kiss...it showed a different side to him. I think Nezumi was touched... Nezumi initially was not vocal about getting close, but he can't stop their bond from strengthening. Can we get more 'goodnight kisses' Shion, lol? xD

Kiss aside, I like the cover image of Dogkeeper, Rikiga, Nezumi, and Shion! Their personalities are displayed nicely; Shion looks prim and proper with his hands together and legs crossed, while Nezumi has his elbow on the chair like a model. Rikiga looks confident with his arms out and Dogkeeper has a more closed-in pose. <3

I love that Dogkeeper knows that Nezumi cares for Shion and wants our white-haired boy to be protected. ;______; It's an open secret, huh?

Btw, I can't get over Shion naming that one rat Hamlet because he gets happy when our boy reads the play. <33 Yay to Hamlet for coming to Shion because Nezumi was in danger. <33

SHION'S SMIRK when he said he wouldn't need to stitch Nezumi up again. sfejfq GROEG SUPER cute!! XD

Nezumi and Shion's conversation where Nezumi asked Shion if the latter had regrets and then Nezumi telling Shion to do nothing if he himself were in danger but Shion said he wouldn't be able to sit still if Nezumi really was in danger... UGH T.T FEELS are strong. <33
Jun 7, 2020 2:00 AM
Aug 2017
I thought the romance would be more indirect like in Yuri on ice, where they don't actually admit anything about love though everyone knows it is. I was so surprised and happy when I saw that kiss just now
Nov 19, 2021 5:20 PM
May 2021
That was a beautiful kiss 😊

More topics from this board

» Why isn’t this tagged as BL?

BirbsAreCute - Mar 30

1 by Tea_07 »»
Mar 30, 9:14 AM

Poll: » No.6 Chapter 35 Discussion

bunny1ov3r - Apr 24, 2016

5 by Merra_ »»
Feb 21, 5:15 AM

» Should I read the manga or the novel?

DioBrando_69420 - Mar 8, 2023

1 by Dickegrobe »»
May 19, 2023 5:58 PM

Poll: » No.6 Chapter 14 Discussion

LieutenantWinter - Apr 5, 2012

3 by smurdles »»
Jun 7, 2020 2:23 AM

Poll: » No.6 Chapter 16 Discussion

Cloe900311 - Apr 24, 2018

0 by Cloe900311 »»
Apr 24, 2018 3:34 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.