3It was OK
6.7%
2Disliked it
4.2%
1Hated it
2.4%
Average 4.4
165 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jan 7, 2012 4:32 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Surprisingly, no new OP and ED (probably next ep.?).

Miyoshi asking Azuki for suggestion, and Azuki, assuming that Saikou knows about it, is hating both of them for hiding it. It took a while for Shuujin to call Miyoshi.

3 gags per page? The meeting is going well even though there are still things to improve.

Shuujin and female mangaka are still having phone conversation, short though.

lol @ both Ashirogi Muto and female mangaka editors' fight.

It took a long time for Saikou to realize he can just sample kids in the park for the main character.

lol @ female mangaka using the love of Saikou and Azuki into her manga!! Niizuma worries about the pair.

lol @ Fukuda!!

Azuki calling for explanation. She doesn't like Saikou for hiding something (not just about this matter, but also about uncle and mother).

Next ep. they try to explain the misunderstand to both girls.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Jan 7, 2012 7:36 AM
Oct 2010
Yoshida is fooling Hiramaru again;

Takagi's scream from the end was funny.
Jan 7, 2012 7:37 AM

Mar 2011
It finally came out!!! *runs off*
Jan 7, 2012 1:36 PM

Nov 2011
LOL @ Yoshida fooling Hiramaru..... with STYLE XD
dat Otter slippers!!

uh oh incoming jerkass Nakai....

Shujin & Saikou reaction to aoki's manga is priceless

no new OP & ED yet... I hope they will use it next week
Jan 8, 2012 12:01 PM

Jan 2010
Can't wait till
:'3
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 8, 2012 12:38 PM

Aug 2011
Sigh. Takagi is pissing me off, he's not willing to call Miyoshi himself, but is instead waiting for HER to apologize? What is up with that.

And Mashiro's stupid. "I can't trust you" doesn't mean that Azuki is dumping you.
Jan 8, 2012 1:34 PM

Oct 2008
Yoshida is definitely a master at trolling, poor hiramaru

Btw, Fukuda's assistant has a pretty good skill with the chopsticks catching the cellphone :P
Jan 8, 2012 2:04 PM

Sep 2009
I don't know if I can take any more. I might need to give in and read the manga. The pacing in the anime seems a little slow, but maybe it's just me.
Jan 8, 2012 2:12 PM

Feb 2011
I literally lol'ed when Hiramaru crawled under the desk like some damn cockroach xD

Nice episode. 4/5
Jan 8, 2012 2:20 PM
Nov 2010
I feel sorry for Hiramaru, "Hey, you(assistant working for him), don't laugh!"...:P
Yeah, I thought Fukuda's assistant was cool...:)
I disliked what Aoki did, again...
Takagi and Mashiro, you're in trouble...:(
Jan 8, 2012 3:00 PM

Aug 2010
Aoki is by far the best character in Bakuman. All of the other girls are really static and bland.
Jan 8, 2012 3:01 PM

Apr 2008
Uh-oh @ Mashiro getting dumped :P
But there`s nothing wrong with what Takagi has done, he has just been getting advice from a author friend, and he didn`t arrange a meeting with Iwase.
The girls is just being irrational.

And is Bakuman a gag anime? :P

Jan 8, 2012 3:32 PM

Jun 2008
c'mon Takagi... why the hell does Miyoshi have to call -you- and apologize for -what-?! >.< both Iwase and Aoki need to gtfo, i want my Takagi x Miyoshi pairing to last damn it. I think it's cheating almost how Aoki used Mashiro & Azuki's story... Takagi didn't use what she told him word for word but she did, that's kinda lame. :/
Jan 8, 2012 4:22 PM

Dec 2011
God, these girls are being unreasonable...
Jan 8, 2012 4:49 PM

Jul 2009
Well this was a funny episode. But yeah, this anime pacing is too slow for my liking.
Jan 8, 2012 4:51 PM

Dec 2011
I cant believe that Azuki said that to Mashiro.
Jan 8, 2012 5:02 PM

Apr 2008
okay WOAH things are just spiraling out of control. For starters Azuki, I'm impressed she's standing up for Miyoshi but she coud at least have called Mashiro later on (maybe when he wasn't RIGHT IN FRONT OF TAKAGI - if she wanted him to spill the beans, Mashiro isn't the type to betray takagi - but even if he was he would never have done it RIGHT IN FRONT OF HIM.

Nakai san is an idiot
Aoki is a foo - who likes takagi
Iwase is a bigger idiot she should be called in to explain this mess
Poor Mashiro got dragged into this for no good reason I feel so bad for the guy...I've lost respect for Azuki as well - what's with the whole "RAT ON YOUR BEST FRIEND IN FRONT OF HIM OR I CANT TRUST YOU" BITCH!
Jan 8, 2012 5:30 PM

Nov 2007
I'm starting to wonder wth I'm watching. Takagi is slowly buidling a harem, and everyone's communication skills have dropped beyond limited.
Takgi is an ass for not simply keeping his gf up to date, and the girls are idiots for hastily jumping to conclusions. Very frustrating to watch.
Good thing we have Yoshida trolling Hiramaru for comic relief.

More interesting is the foreshadowing by Eiiji, and his editor wondering what caused the gap between them. Miura comes to mind...
Jan 8, 2012 6:18 PM

Sep 2008
Not a single Iwase shot in the episode, LAME.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 8, 2012 6:29 PM

Jul 2010
This is when Azuki actually became really annoying to me. I mean can't a guy keep some secrets?! :/ but yeah im just waiting for the proposal from Shuujin
Jan 8, 2012 6:48 PM

Jan 2011
I'm squarely on Miyoshi's side here, not because of the novelist misunderstanding, but because of the long telephone talks between Takagi and Aoki. I just don't recall any such deep conversations between Miyoshi and Takagi even though they've been going out for four years more or less. If Takagi wanted a female viewpoint on issues, why didn't he ask Miyoshi first? Miyoshi has been providing unpaid assistance on the various manga, cleaning and maintaining the studio, and been emotional support for Takagi over all that time--it's no wonder she's a little peeved when she finds out that Takagi has not been entirely forthright with her.

Now Takagi is probably just a typical clueless 18 year old male (no offense meant to all of you out there who are 18 and not as clueless as I was at that age), since he has been quite upfront about Miyoshi being his girlfriend with both Aoki and Iwase, but he needs to wise up and make things right pretty quickly. As for Mashiro, I've been waiting for that particular secret (his uncle and Azuki's mother) to rise up and bite him in the ass. Didn't he think that his betrothed would be interested in the fact that their relationship is mirroring the one in the previous generation? Ashirogi has given the two girls plenty to work with, and in the absence of any meaningful communication from the boyfriends it is no wonder they are jumping to conclusions. And if you think you are in trouble now, just wait until the issue of Jack hits the stands and Miyoshi and Azuki read it. These trust issues need to be addressed now.

The only ones with a lick of sense appear to be Fukuda and Eiji--go figure.
rodacJan 8, 2012 6:51 PM
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Jan 8, 2012 6:51 PM

Mar 2011
rodac said:
If Takagi wanted a female viewpoint on issues, why didn't he ask Miyoshi first?
I'm totally team Miyoshi but I wanted to point out that Takagi once said he couldn't ask Miyoshi that question because she was like a boy.
Jan 8, 2012 7:31 PM

Jan 2011
Edefrem said:
rodac said:
If Takagi wanted a female viewpoint on issues, why didn't he ask Miyoshi first?
I'm totally team Miyoshi but I wanted to point out that Takagi once said he couldn't ask Miyoshi that question because she was like a boy.

True enough. I just hope he never tells her that to her face though....

And even if that is the case, he might have wanted to start the information gathering there--at least then she would have been in the loop. But I'll give this point to you...
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Jan 8, 2012 7:37 PM

Jun 2010
This is getting way too shojo = boring.
Jan 8, 2012 8:57 PM

Jun 2009
If Mashiro learned how to man up, he would have told Azuki

"Listen if you're so fascinated by Miyoshi and Takagi's problem then talk to the two of them about it. This has nothing to do with me so stop asking me about details."
Jan 8, 2012 9:22 PM

Sep 2011
they satisfied my Hiramaru needs in this epi :3 this guy is just priceless <3
and whats with this stupid drama in this episode ? ¬_¬
too bad i spoiled stuff on myself otherwise i would be really frustrated over this episode lol
Jan 9, 2012 12:27 AM

Feb 2010
saxophone15 said:
I don't know if I can take any more. I might need to give in and read the manga. The pacing in the anime seems a little slow, but maybe it's just me.

nope the anime studio is milking the drama forever and not for the first time.... manga has mutch better pacing at least for the first 100 chapter.
Jan 9, 2012 12:45 AM
Apr 2010
I love how Miho logically involved Mashiro in the whole misunderstanding. :)
And Takagi... I just want to smack the crap outta him. -_-;;
Jan 9, 2012 5:41 AM

Oct 2010
Hate you Takagi!
Jan 9, 2012 6:12 AM

Feb 2011
Merciless said:
If Mashiro learned how to man up, he would have told Azuki

"Listen if you're so fascinated by Miyoshi and Takagi's problem then talk to the two of them about it. This has nothing to do with me so stop asking me about details."

This.

I never liked Azuki in the first place. But with this stupidity I started to hate her in the manga. She can't trust him, because he doesn't tell her stuff that Takagi entrusted to him? Really? Like "hey, deceive that guy, you call your best friend and probably working partner for life, or I won't trust you". Gash.

PS: Yoshida is boss.
Jan 9, 2012 9:01 AM

May 2008
Kurimu-chan said:
Can't wait till
:'3
Jan 9, 2012 11:09 AM
Jan 2011
Takai said:
c'mon Takagi... why the hell does Miyoshi have to call -you- and apologize for -what-?! >.< both Iwase and Aoki need to gtfo, i want my Takagi x Miyoshi pairing to last damn it. I think it's cheating almost how Aoki used Mashiro & Azuki's story... Takagi didn't use what she told him word for word but she did, that's kinda lame. :/

Takagi baka, baka, aho, aho apologize to Miyoshi already.
Jan 9, 2012 12:19 PM

Dec 2010
Screw all the girls and make Takagi and Mashiro a couple NOW
Jan 9, 2012 3:09 PM

Jan 2011
C'mon Takagi this is what happens when you leave this stuff hanging! and you done gone and brought Mashiro into this mess! lol.
Jan 9, 2012 4:24 PM

Oct 2011
SERISOLY I WAITED TWO WEEKS TO SEE WHAT WOULD HAPPEN WITH TAKAGI AND KAYA..........................AND NOW MASHIRO HAS PROBLEMS AND TAKAGI AND KAYA NEVER RESOLVED THEIRS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...i can't wait thill next wee0_0'
Jan 9, 2012 11:40 PM

Dec 2010
Nocturcity said:
God, these girls are being unreasonable...

PokieChi said:
This is when Azuki actually became really annoying to me. I mean can't a guy keep some secrets?! :/ but yeah im just waiting for the proposal from Shuujin

This, i don't see why so many people are blaming Takagi; it happens in real life too, misunderstandings cause jumping to conclusions without ever actually approaching the problem head on; Miyoshi didn't even listen to the explanation so she is to blame for not seeking a resolution; its not like he planned any of it and lied about it; he just didn't say anything; can any guy seriously say they would just say everything in that scenario? its instinct to hide things like that even if they are small; well what ever I'm guessing a resolution by next episode or the one after by the latest since i don't see this going on too long; but in this scenario I'll note Azuki really is the most annoying; i didn't like her mom for not waiting and i don't like Azuki's character that much either; but i suppose she fills her role; the motivation which drives the plot so all's good even if she isn't.
Jan 10, 2012 8:17 AM

Oct 2008
InfiniteDestiny said:
I don't see why so many people are blaming Takagi; it happens in real life too.

See, what I'm finding really interesting about the feedback for this episode (no sarcasm behind it, I swear) is that I look at all of the comments on who hates who and who's symphasizing with who and then I look at the prfiles of whoever posted what. Most of people here that have been blaming Takagi and Mashiro, such as itsvero, Takai, cleo, and Edefrem are female while most of the males here have been saying otherwise like blaming the girls in the show for instance.
Jan 10, 2012 10:36 AM

Oct 2010
cleo said:
I'm starting to wonder wth I'm watching. Takagi is slowly buidling a harem, and everyone's communication skills have dropped beyond limited.
Takgi is an ass for not simply keeping his gf up to date, and the girls are idiots for hastily jumping to conclusions. Very frustrating to watch.
Good thing we have Yoshida trolling Hiramaru for comic relief.

More interesting is the foreshadowing by Eiiji, and his editor wondering what caused the gap between them. Miura comes to mind...

You're the man. This episode was so DAFAQ I can't believe. And Eiji isn't crazy like he used to be anymore. :( Hiramaru is stupid as hell.
Jan 10, 2012 4:25 PM

May 2008
Oh my god wtf is happening...

Jan 11, 2012 12:35 AM

Nov 2009
If Mashiro let out his best friend's secrets, that wouldn't make him trustworthy either. :/
Jan 11, 2012 6:20 AM

Jul 2009
I love how gullible Hiramaru is despite being a genius :P

Cowheart said:
If Mashiro let out his best friend's secrets, that wouldn't make him trustworthy either. :/

That's true, but since when did females think logically? ;)
Jan 12, 2012 9:50 AM

May 2009
Hypeathon said:
InfiniteDestiny said:
I don't see why so many people are blaming Takagi; it happens in real life too.

See, what I'm finding really interesting about the feedback for this episode (no sarcasm behind it, I swear) is that I look at all of the comments on who hates who and who's symphasizing with who and then I look at the prfiles of whoever posted what. Most of people here that have been blaming Takagi and Mashiro, such as itsvero, Takai, cleo, and Edefrem are female while most of the males here have been saying otherwise like blaming the girls in the show for instance.

I'm a man and I think that both sides are wrong.
Jan 12, 2012 9:51 AM

Apr 2008
Hypeathon said:
all of the comments on who hates who and who's symphasizing with who and then I look at the prfiles of whoever posted what. Most of people here that have been blaming Takagi and Mashiro, such as itsvero, Takai, cleo, and Edefrem are female while most of the males here have been saying otherwise like blaming the girls in the show for instance.

What dyou think I did :p Guess I'm not making much of a breakthrough here with mostly siding with mashiro/takagi's side while being a dude though, if we can find a girl who sides with takagi/mashiro for the good reasons I'll marry her lol xD damn unreasonable women ^^

I mean I get that Azuku is Miyoshi's best friend too and all but CMON, asking your boyfriend to flat out betray his best friend with the THREAT, yah really, of distrust !? That's looooow

Ok so Kaya is upset after reading the note, understandable, but when takagi does call and wants to explain you don't let him but then later you blame the dude for not explaining o_O? Takagi SHOULD call his GF of all people more often though, that's also a fact
Jan 12, 2012 11:04 AM

Oct 2009
Ok, I'm tired of these romantic dramas in Bakuman. Can we go back to the point?!

Yoshida and Hiramaru saved this episode.
Jan 13, 2012 3:06 AM

Jul 2011
Zell182 said:
I love how gullible Hiramaru is despite being a genius :P

Cowheart said:

That's true, but since when did females think logically? ;)

+1
SaraHayasaka said:
Ok, I'm tired of these romantic dramas in Bakuman. Can we go back to the point?!

and really :yes:

It's time to solve this "triangle" and bring back good old Takagi-Miyoshi tandem :)
Jan 14, 2012 3:14 AM

Oct 2010
Takagi. You should have called Miyoshi. Seriously .___.

SaraHayasaka said:
Yoshida and Hiramaru saved this episode.

^ This. These two are epic.
[insert awesome signature here]
Jan 14, 2012 8:52 AM

May 2010
I also wanted Takagi to call or visit Miyoshi to clear everything.

Anyway, this ep is still fine with me.

Yoshida is DA TROLL!! :D
Jan 24, 2012 12:15 AM

Aug 2010
LOL did this anime just take a 360 twist?? All the love interests are being screwed :P

I don't get why Takagi can't just explain Miyoshi the situation, it's not like he was doing Aoki...just asking for advice ffs and then that Aoki set him up...all cleared

But no, they are fixed on taking this shit to the next level (now Mashiro ain't gonna get it)
Feb 5, 2012 9:34 AM
Jan 2012
What? After all these years she has stated that him did not trust? :/
Feb 22, 2012 7:21 AM

Jan 2012
WHAT?! O_O WHY? NOO! ONLY NOT THAT! KSOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bakuman 2 Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Mar 10, 2012

99 by JavanyXD »»
Jul 14, 8:59 AM

Poll: » Bakuman 2 Episode 15 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Jan 14, 2012

123 by AhmedJafar1 »»
Jun 12, 5:28 PM

Poll: » Bakuman 2 Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Nov 12, 2011

121 by tsog »»
May 28, 9:26 PM

Poll: » Bakuman 2 Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Mar 3, 2012

73 by Sakagami_Tomoyo »»
Apr 27, 4:58 PM

Poll: » Bakuman 2 Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Nov 5, 2011

169 by LuffyetWade »»
Apr 16, 12:49 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.