3It was OK
12.4%
2Disliked it
2.7%
1Hated it
1.2%
Average 4.4
258 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Aug 11, 2011 9:39 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Picasso is forbidden...

Safu having a wind of No.6... interesting saying.

Progress of Safu finding out about Shion and she told Karan that she loved him (no wonder seiyuu of Safu said in taiken nyuugaku that the anime would become interesting as the story progresses). Then hearing the name of Nezumi... She got caught later.

Back to Shion. Interesting conversation between Nezumi and Shion about No.6. Not destroy No.6, but to get No.6 disappear (no more walls)?

Nezumi was told about Safu, and wondering if he should tell Shion about it.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Aug 11, 2011 10:11 AM

Aug 2008
Really good episode, it's nice to see the plot moving again.

It seems as though Nezumi can basically do no wrong in Shion's eyes and their fight was interesting to watch. I feel as though this Shion is closer to the one of the novels and seeing him assert himself was interesting. It's obvious that Nezumi wanted him to say that he was more important than No.6 but it'll be interesting to see how Shion is going to find a third path. It'll be interesting to see what Nezumi chooses to do about Safu.
Aug 11, 2011 10:21 AM

Feb 2011
The anime has kept faithfully to the novels (to some extent), my only complains would be that they're screwing up the pacing.

I swear, No. 6 would've been glorious as a 24 episode anime.

Anyway, I sure damn hope they don't go for an original anime ending.

And next episode...

Aug 11, 2011 11:16 AM
May 2011
Another decent episode. The plot is moving quite well, but I have a bit of an issue with the pacing as well.
11 episode is so little, but for some reason all short animes are the ones I give 10/10s to on MAL. /shrug.

I wonder if Nezumi and Safu will meet face to face. o;

And I swear the
Aug 11, 2011 11:57 AM

Aug 2010
Once again the first half was boring but the last half was good. It was interesting to see Sion be a little more assertive as well as Nezumi realizing he has gotten use to Sion being there. Their fight was cute too but it makes me wonder how the ending is going to be since Nezumi hates No.6 so much. Just when is he going to tell Sion the truth about what happened?! Oh well gotta wait to find out. :(

I haven't gotten this far yet in the novels. Why did they take Safu away? Was it because she tried to get in contact with Sion?

Aug 11, 2011 12:07 PM

Sep 2007
Nezumi is obviously Sasuke and Sion is Naruto. No.6 is just a more yaoi pretentious version of Naruto.

Typical fangirls all squealing over some yaoi kiss
Aug 11, 2011 12:22 PM

Nov 2009
epiklow said:
I wonder if Nezumi and Safu will meet face to face. o;

Hahaha, awkwardddd.

keikanna44 said:
I haven't gotten this far yet in the novels. Why did they take Safu away? Was it because she tried to get in contact with Sion?

I've not read the novels, but
A) Yeah, she tried to contact Shion through the wrist watsit which probably would've been detected,
B) They wouldn't let her leave the city, they might've picked up on her plans somehow. Bastards.

Looking forward to the next episode. :)) The preview's already driven me mad, I'll probably have pulled out all my hair by next week. I don't know about the pacing of the original novels or the manga but I am disappointed it's so short; it's a pity.
curiouser and curiouser :)
Aug 11, 2011 12:22 PM

Oct 2010
i wonder will Safu get to the west district? i reaaaalllllyyy want to know what happend to Nezumi when he was in NO.6
Aug 11, 2011 12:31 PM

Jun 2011
From the looks of the preview, things are gonna get much, much more interesting.

Also, I was a little bit okay with Safu getting arrested... Just 'cause I didn't want to see her get into a conflict with Nezumi over his ~precious~ Sion. Haha
Aug 11, 2011 12:41 PM

May 2008

But oh god seeing Safu's grandmother dead was sad :c And Nezumi, just keep your mouth shut and don't tell Sion about Safu |3 He doesn't need to know. Hell, that little kid asked if he was thinking of a girl and he said "Lol uh no Nezumi wore that jacket too etc etc." so he obvi doesn't care.

Aug 11, 2011 12:50 PM

Aug 2009
I HATE SAFU SOO MUCHHH!!!!!!!!!! T_______T

CAN HER AND HER COCKBLOCK-NESS GET OUT?!!??!?! ;_______;

She is ruining everything! -___- Stop getting in their business!

And PLEASE NEZUMI! DONT TELL SHION ABOUT SAFU!!!!

and AGSHSBHASBCHASEDOKWOAVHUHEWFWVEJN!!!

THE PREVIEWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!! OH MY GODDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!

NO WAY THEY WOULD KISS RIGHT!?!!?!? SOUNDS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE!!!

(Sorry for my crazy fangirl-ness XD)
Aug 11, 2011 1:38 PM
May 2011
lol omg I never knew I would end up actually seeing them kiss xD. Haha I wonder how I will react to my first ever sight of a yaoi kiss in an anime ._.
ban1o.jpg
Aug 11, 2011 1:40 PM

Feb 2010
Haha.I find it funny how Nezumi wants to keep Sion all to himself by keeping that letter.
He's just...so contradicting. Everything he says. But it's obvious that he acts the way he is because of what happened in No.6.

I just know that he'll be in a boat load of trouble when Sion finds out Nezumi's been hiding the letter from him. There would be this whole drama-filled scene with him crying and going like,"Why'd you betray me?!?! Wahh.." crap. I don't know. I just have a hunch.

Anyways, about the next episode...
EarlCielAug 11, 2011 2:22 PM
Aug 11, 2011 2:17 PM

Jun 2011
Nice ep, more Safu development, yay~
Aug 11, 2011 2:27 PM

Oct 2009
OHHHHH Boy..... here we go.

Safu gets captured by the federal corrupted security of No.6 (as I moniker it).

Nezumi knows about this, but should he tell Sion? Risk his life in or better leave him safe?

Aug 11, 2011 2:39 PM

Apr 2009
Lulexiaa said:

Safu didn't do anything wrong, I don't understand the hate.

Nice ep, as always.
Aug 11, 2011 2:43 PM
Dec 2010
The episode was good !!!!
Nezumi-chan !!! as cute as ever
I can't wait to see the kiss scene even if I don't like Sion that much xDDDD
Aug 11, 2011 2:52 PM

Jun 2011
keikanna44 said:
I can't wait! A week is too long!

GAHHHHHHH.

imma explode waiting that long.
Aug 11, 2011 2:59 PM

Apr 2010
OMG. If Sion and Nezumi do not get together I will cry..or throw things...or both ;_;

AND THAT PREVIEW.

If you don't remember something, it never happened. If you aren't remembered, you never existed. <3
Aug 11, 2011 2:59 PM

Jun 2011
Oh btw... did anyone connect...

Aug 11, 2011 3:03 PM

Aug 2010
Kirika- said:
Lulexiaa said:

Nice ep, as always.

I'm guessing they hate her because she's getting in the way of the bromance. I like Safu actually and right now Nezumi is not explaining to Sion why he hates No. 6 so much (well, exactly why) so he kind of bugs me.
Aug 11, 2011 3:13 PM

Aug 2010
<_< too many people here are obsessed with shion x rat. with that said, another good ep. i don't want him to keep the info about safu from him <_<
Aug 11, 2011 3:31 PM
Apr 2011
oh GOD! this is so fucking gay, (i can tell that just by looking chrracter face), and all people here is so damn lover fucking Gay. (except me of crse)
Aug 11, 2011 3:43 PM

Apr 2009
prismheart said:
Kirika- said:
Lulexiaa said:

Nice ep, as always.

I'm guessing they hate her because she's getting in the way of the bromance. I like Safu actually and right now Nezumi is not explaining to Sion why he hates No. 6 so much (well, exactly why) so he kind of bugs me.

I like the bromance too but it's not a reason to hate Safu.
Aug 11, 2011 3:46 PM
Jul 2018
Great episode. ^_^

I don't dislike Safu, but I don't like her either. I guess I'm indifferent to her then.

Can't wait for next episode! I hope they kiss! Kya~!
Aug 11, 2011 3:48 PM

Aug 2010
Kirika- said:
prismheart said:
Kirika- said:
Lulexiaa said:

Nice ep, as always.

I just try to flip the situation. I would (jokingly) get angry if a guy got in the way of a yuri relationship I liked (don't have any shows that do this off the top of my head).
Aug 11, 2011 3:58 PM

Jan 2011
O.O Kiss scene next episode!? Whoa! That caught me off guard! XD That'll make me super happy if they do!

I still hate Safu...she annoys me...I don't think Sion should bother to save her! (But thats my opinion)

Awesome episode! I'm REALLY looking forward to next week!

SerB3128Aug 11, 2011 4:05 PM
Aug 11, 2011 4:18 PM

Jun 2008
femalegoblin said:
Oh btw... did anyone connect...

I thought precisely the same. to me that place is creepy and definitely has some mystery going on related to the bees.

prismheart said:
Kirika- said:
Lulexiaa said:

Nice ep, as always.

Im Nezumi x Shion, but i LOVE Safu, so i dont get that hate either. =_=
(i guess everyone needs to hate a character in a show, there is not one single anime i ever watched that doesnt have a character that gathers haters). Still, ill go for LOVE~~~~
Besides she is not in the way of the bromance, i actually feel sorry for her for being blamed when its not her fault.... i wish i could understand the reasons why people hate her. If she was a bitch it would be understandable, but till now, she has been a caring loving girl that truly cares for Shion.

arulfever said:
oh GOD! this is so fucking gay, (i can tell that just by looking chrracter face), and all people here is so damn lover fucking Gay. (except me of crse)

wow, i like that quote! its wild! im a "damn lover fucking gay"! sounds fun!;P

omggggg, the preview for next ep made me fangirl so muchhhhh

ワンダーランド花 ♥

Aug 11, 2011 4:23 PM

Sep 2009
OMG I squealed during the preview for next week, can't wait. Anyone have a time machine so we can see what WE ARE ALL WAITING FOR???? lol

Decent ep, was laying the foundation for the rest of the season. I can't believe only 5 more eps. That seems too short.

I also am on the fence about Safu, if she gets in the way of the loving, so help me.... *grin* My inner fangurl is going crazy.

Love this anime.
Aug 11, 2011 4:35 PM

Jun 2011
SerenityB3128 said:
O.O Kiss scene next episode!? Whoa! That caught me off guard! XD That'll make me super happy if they do!

AAAHHHH I CAN'T STOP LOOKING AT IT!!!
Aug 11, 2011 4:40 PM
Jul 2011
Looks like we Might Be seeing Some Shounen Ai Locked up in Here. ;)
Aug 11, 2011 4:56 PM
Jun 2008
now is up to Nezumi whether he should bring Safu into thr ring or not . but I believe Nezumi is not such a bad guy that would let Sion's friend in danger.NEZUMI MUST SAVE SAFU!!!!!

it seem I accidentally watch this Anime till episode 6!!! >_<
i drop quite a lot of anime already, but I will definately be keeping this one ^.^
MorningGloryAug 11, 2011 5:00 PM
Aug 11, 2011 4:57 PM
Mar 2011
Ok. The first thing that caught my hears was that picaso wasn't allowed in No.6. That's as twisted as his artwork. But it does make sense because it defies the "normal" and could send defiant or unwanted thoughts twirling around in people's heads. It was definately sad that Safu's grandmother died. And then we saw that No. 6 had literally removed all traces of her grandma's DNA from the face of No.6 itself! Her smell was no longer on the pillow she "left behind" for Safu and her cherrished knitting needle was also missing. The needle that she had used most of her life to knit with and through it a shared a bond with Safu had been present. It was obvious to Safu that her Grandmother would never have "lost" or gotten rid of that needdle. My guesses are that the oba chan was probabyly drugged to death (slowly or abruptly). I wouldn't be surprised if the women on the death bed wasn't even her "real" grandma. It could have been that No.6 completely got rid of her body and created a fake or something. It just seems like something that would happen.

Next thing occuring is that she calls shion with her No.6 bracelet because she starts noticing that something is a little off in world (ie the flowers have no smell, the wind turbines aren't working, the air is strange, and her grandma stuff has been messed with). Unsuccesssfully, she learns that he's apparently now a murderer who has been placed in some mentally insane psyciatric home. She rushes to his mother's house and discovers, after a few attempts at asking shion's mother, that he's really outside of No.6 in the West District. She tells Shion's mother that she is in love with Shion and that she has to go to him, even though she doesn't know anything about the dangers of the West District. Unfortunately the guys with glasses are at the scene again to pick Safu up, after she heads off, because of her now "rebellious" mindset. I think she'll probaly be killed rather then locked up or something.

One thing I'd like to undrestand is how they always seem to know when to get rid of each and every person they don't want on this crazy society. I think it must have something to do with those damned braclets. They having tacing devices built inside of them but, maybe they can also tap into people minds via brain waves or something and see what a persons thinking. If its not that though, then i guess there are a lot of hidden cameras around the city. In which case, it won't be long before we all bear witness to Shion's mother dying of some "weird illness".

Anyways, in secret, Shion's mother sights Safu being taken by the Mr. Smiths when she tries to return her forgotten scarf. She sends a short message to Nezumi via "Rat Mail"
telling him whats happenned.

Then the anime switches back to the W.D. where Shion and the dogkeeper are barying one of his dogs that just died (OMG HOW CAN THE DOGKEEPER BE A GUY WHEN HE Completely LOOKS LIKE A GIRL). After that, Shion and Nezumi talk a little about the bugs and what Shion intends to do about it next. It gets a little rough when Nezumi goes all "I'll kill you" on Shion again. Then Shion was like "I'll stand by you, I'll never consider you my enemy". Shion goes for a walk and Nezumi goes back into the hut. He sighs and then receives the letter from Shion's mom. He reactantly goes to get Shion after reading it. However, Rat reconsiders telling Shion its information (because he'd rush into No.6 and get himself killed). Instead, it looks like he's gonna try and save her himself. The episode ends with that, leaving us all to desperately crave episode 7 next week.

One more point; JESUS! There was like NOTHING to support shion/nezumi relationships in this episode. AND YET STILL, people are blowing it way out of proportion in this forum . Sure they get hands on at one point, but that is because Nezumi puts a knife up to Shion's throat. That's not exactly lovey - dovey if you ask me. Unless, ofcourse your a sadist :). Shion compares the two of them as friend or foe in this episode aswell, so I'm thinking thats it for the supossed "yapi" (pun of yaoi) love development. Safu and Shion will hit it off, no denying it. And there are definately TOO MANY safu haters out there. She's an awesome character. She doesn't seem "weird" anymore but rather cool, straight forward, intelligent, observent, and tenacious. Theres no "real" reason to dislike her at this point. An example of a "fake" reason to hate her would be that she is getting in the way of a strong "fake" fantasized love between Shion and Nezumi. That's the only reason people have been racking on her this WHOLE time. People are seriously watching this show and disliking characters for the wrong reasons. Smilez!

edit:
As for the preview of next week, well yaoi fans only saw one thing there and that was Shion leaning over Nezumi and "going in".

My question is: How is a kiss the only possibility here?!?! He could be seeing something on his face or it could be he will whisper something to Nezumi. People assume too much.

TheRower said:
Looks like we Might Be seeing Some Shounen Ai Locked up in Here. ;)

nope

nOpE

NOPE

(This is just between you and me but,,, i don't think so)
sakaAug 12, 2011 12:19 AM
Aug 11, 2011 5:11 PM

Jan 2011
T3rm1n4t0r2 said:

@T3
Holy sh**! Thats a long comment! XD
But I did take the time to read it.
My guess with the bracelets is that they can listen in on what others are saying...which is why they haven't gone after Shion's mom YET. Because with the rats, they've been passing notes, but the government people dont seem to realize that. So thats why I think they just listen in.
I think they went after Safu and not Shion's mom because Safu was doing the same thing that Shion was, and saying that there was something wrong with No.6, or rather, figuring out that something was wrong. Shion's mom is being good and staying where they want her to...but thats my opinion.

And lastly, just to point out, I am one of those people that can see the relationship between Shion and Nezumi growing. It was mentioned in a previous episode by the Dogkeeper that Nezumi doesn't ever show any reaction except when Shion is around. And Nezumi definitely cares about Shion somewhat because he saved him from No.6 in the very beginning.
Did you not watch the preview for next week's episode? It clearly looks like Shion is leaning in to kiss Nezumi. but of course we could all be wrong and that's not actually whats going on, maybe he was going to whisper something to Nezumi, we don't know. BUT fan-girls (or boys i guess) are allowed to be excited over it!

And I think we have a good reason to dislike Safu...she's irritating...that's the only reason I need.
Its obviously a one-sided love that she's wasting her efforts on. She's willing to die to go see Shion. She wanted to have sex with Shion in an earlier episode but he turned her down. She's one of those characters that thinks she's stronger than she really is and ends up getting killed for it. That's not being intelligent, that's being reckless and stupid.
Thats why I dont like her. Others might have their own reasons. But I can't think of many shows where EVERY character is awesome and lovable...there will usually be one or two people that we cant stand. And in this case, its Safu.
Aug 11, 2011 5:14 PM
Mar 2011
arulfever said:

Reply: Bro, you took about as much thinking about what you were saying in your post as you did editing your horrendous grammar. Read other people comments please! You're not the only one watching this show that isn't gay, but the ones who make outrageous comments like "everyone here is gay but me" are usually the ones who are closet queers (people who pretend to be something that they're not). So be careful with your words. And what's wrong with being "fucking gay", in your own words? Shall i continue?
Aug 11, 2011 5:15 PM

Aug 2007
Sloooow episode. This anime seems to be going nowhere quickly. Every episode is always a pointless fight between Nezumi and Shion about who hates/loves No. 6 more. Yawn.

Also,
@T3rm1n4t0r2, I think you're getting too worked up about the suggestive scenes between Shion and Nezumi. Let people say what they want... like you yourself seem to be doing.
Aug 11, 2011 5:16 PM

Nov 2007
T3rm1n4t0r2 said:
As for the preview of next week, well yaoi fans only saw one thing there and that was Shion leaning over Nezumi and "going in".

My question is: How is a kiss the only possibility here?!?! He could be seeing something on his face or it could be he will whisper something to Nezumi. People assume too much.

the kiss isn't just some mere assumption though. it's actually a major spoiler that has been the hot topic of the fandom for weeks now. i can't believe there's people out there who aren't aware about it, seeing how obnoxious no. 6's fanbase is.
Aug 11, 2011 5:35 PM
Mar 2011
@T3
Holy sh**! Thats a long comment! XD
But I did take the time to read it.
My guess with the bracelets is that they can listen in on what others are saying...which is why they haven't gone after Shion's mom YET. Because with the rats, they've been passing notes, but the government people dont seem to realize that. So thats why I think they just listen in.
I think they went after Safu and not Shion's mom because Safu was doing the same thing that Shion was, and saying that there was something wrong with No.6, or rather, figuring out that something was wrong. Shion's mom is being good and staying where they want her to...but thats my opinion.

And lastly, just to point out, I am one of those people that can see the relationship between Shion and Nezumi growing. It was mentioned in a previous episode by the Dogkeeper that Nezumi doesn't ever show any reaction except when Shion is around. And Nezumi definitely cares about Shion somewhat because he saved him from No.6 in the very beginning.
Did you not watch the preview for next week's episode? It clearly looks like Shion is leaning in to kiss Nezumi. but of course we could all be wrong and that's not actually whats going on, maybe he was going to whisper something to Nezumi, we don't know. BUT fan-girls (or boys i guess) are allowed to be excited over it!

And I think we have a good reason to dislike Safu...she's irritating...that's the only reason I need.
Its obviously a one-sided love that she's wasting her efforts on. She's willing to die to go see Shion. She wanted to have sex with Shion in an earlier episode but he turned her down. She's one of those characters that thinks she's stronger than she really is and ends up getting killed for it. That's not being intelligent, that's being reckless and stupid.
Thats why I dont like her. Others might have their own reasons. But I can't think of many shows where EVERY character is awesome and lovable...there will usually be one or two people that we cant stand. And in this case, its Safu.

Reply: Yes, lol i know. I'm more suited to right reviews of full on animes rather than just episodes. I just have alot to say and it all poors in at one time so...Thank-You for reading the whole thing!

Anyways, it's really to soon to say whether it will be Safu and Shion or Nezumi and Shion. But as you can tell I'm pro SafuxShion. I don't think Shion will kiss Nezumi (I'm betting on a whisper) and I think the producers added the precicely to produce those comments like "OMGOMGOMG I CANT WAIT FOR THE MAKE OUT SCENE IN EP 7!!!".
They're just hanging Yaoi fans out to dry until the chow is over.
And personally I do see how Safu isn't a strong/intelligent character infact! Strong because she was willing to wait 2 years to get what he wanted with Shion (sex and a true loving relationship), and intelligent because she instantaneously figured out that Shion was outside of No. 6. That's one example of her intelligence (theres lots more to come). She's brain smart but also street smart. Also the way you said it made it sound like Shion turned her down staright out flat, with no redemption. He did actually say he would when she got back from her "vacation" in 2 years. She's really hasn't been stupid yet, but yes she definately has been reckless. And I think everybody loves reckless characters like that. And to me they're usually women. To me the reckless ones seem more romantic. Here, she rushes to her beloved. That a bit more sweet that "She's running to her doom. What an idiot!". There's definately no shows where there isn't atleast one bad character but Safu isn't one. Look more closely from the normal's perspective and you'll see that she's a kind, sweet, and caring girl (in Orulyon's words). If you want someone to hate so much then pick Rikaga for example. He's one lazy, cheap, deviant bastard. Pretty much a prick if you ask me.
Aug 11, 2011 5:36 PM

Dec 2007
femalegoblin said:
SerenityB3128 said:

AAAHHHH I CAN'T STOP LOOKING AT IT!!!

Same here... Not to sound like an obsessed fangirl or anything but, HOW AM I GOING TO WAIT A WHOLE WEEK?! *sigh*
Aug 11, 2011 5:40 PM
Mar 2011
bwahahachick said:
Sloooow episode. This anime seems to be going nowhere quickly. Every episode is always a pointless fight between Nezumi and Shion about who hates/loves No. 6 more. Yawn.

Also,
@T3rm1n4t0r2, I think you're getting too worked up about the suggestive scenes between Shion and Nezumi. Let people say what they want... like you yourself seem to be doing.

Your certainly right. I AM getting worked up about. Yeah people should be allowed to say what they want, but when theres 100 yaoi coms to 5 plot coments... you know thats a little overboard.

joongki said:
the kiss isn't just some mere assumption though. it's actually a major spoiler that has been the hot topic of the fandom for weeks now. i can't believe there's people out there who aren't aware about it, seeing how obnoxious no. 6's fanbase is.

Reply: Yes I am actually aware of it. The only reason its been a topic of discussion for weeks now though, is because ever since there traces of possible shonen ai, many yaoi fans have been expecting a kiss under the "assumption" that this is Shonen Ai anime. Also some people have been mentioning that there was making out between the two of them in the manga/ short novels. I don't know if that's true or not but there has been no "hard evidence" yet of them doing so.

sakaAug 12, 2011 12:28 AM
Aug 11, 2011 5:47 PM

Jun 2008
@t3
Calm down, they're allowed to have opinions too.

I don't really like or dislike Safu. Her part in it is kinda boring, even though she probably does play a major role in plot development.

I feel like this "kiss" is going to be right as the credits roll. Then everyone will be excited about the next episode too, thus marketing to pull more fans in. (novel readers have already said that it'll happen) watch them only show us the shadow and have the fan girls/boys freak xD
Aug 11, 2011 5:54 PM
Mar 2011
xglitched said:
@t3
Calm down, they're allowed to have opinions too.

I don't really like or dislike Safu. Her part in it is kinda boring, even though she probably does play a major role in plot development.

I feel like this "kiss" is going to be right as the credits roll. Then everyone will be excited about the next episode too, thus marketing to pull more fans in. (novel readers have already said that it'll happen) watch them only show us the shadow and have the fan girls/boys freak xD

Please, have i told everyone to keep there mouths shut. I enjoy their comments and i also enjoy rebutling the ones i differentiate from. Please don't misunderstand. Sorry if it comes across as bold or bossy.

Safus role may be small right now, but I fell it will continue to grow bigger and bigger, ultimately cutting Nezumi's time in half.
Aug 11, 2011 5:58 PM
May 2011
Lulexiaa said:

CAN HER AND HER COCKBLOCK-NESS GET OUT?!!??!?! ;_______;

What the--
Erg.. Am I the only one that thinks this is kind of obnoxious? I hate comments like these.. Honestly makes the whole No. 6 fandom look so bad.. ):

Safu is such a cool girl, her confession made me want to tear up.. D':

@ T3- I highly doubt Safu and Sion are going to hit it off. But if it makes it any better I don't think anyone is going to get together in the end. I don't think the ending will be focused around romance.

@xglitched- OH GAWD, I HOPE NOT. I will RAGEQUIT SO BAD LOL. But you can tell that the kiss wouldn't happen at the end of ep 7
pawnawnAug 11, 2011 6:04 PM
Aug 11, 2011 6:06 PM

Jan 2011
T3rm1n4t0r2 said:

Reply: Yes, lol i know. I'm more suited to right reviews of full on animes rather than just episodes. I just have alot to say and it all poors in at one time so...Thank-You for reading the whole thing!

Anyways, it's really to soon to say whether it will be Safu and Shion or Nezumi and Shion. But as you can tell I'm pro SafuxShion. I don't think Shion will kiss Nezumi (I'm betting on a whisper) and I think the producers added the precicely to produce those comments like "OMGOMGOMG I CANT WAIT FOR THE MAKE OUT SCENE IN EP 7!!!".
They're just hanging Yaoi fans out to dry until the chow is over.
And personally I do see how Safu isn't a strong/intelligent character infact! Strong because she was willing to wait 2 years to get what he wanted with Shion (sex and a true loving relationship), and intelligent because she instantaneously figured out that Shion was outside of No. 6. That's one example of her intelligence (theres lots more to come). She's brain smart but also street smart. Also the way you said it made it sound like Shion turned her down staright out flat, with no redemption. He did actually say he would when she got back from her "vacation" in 2 years. She's really hasn't been stupid yet, but yes she definately has been reckless. And I think everybody loves reckless characters like that. And to me they're usually women. To me the reckless ones seem more romantic. Here, she rushes to her beloved. That a bit more sweet that "She's running to her doom. What an idiot!". There's definately no shows where there isn't atleast one bad character but Safu isn't one. Look more closely from the normal's perspective and you'll see that she's a kind, sweet, and caring girl (in Orulyon's words). If you want someone to hate so much then pick Rikaga for example. He's one lazy, cheap, deviant bastard. Pretty much a prick if you ask me.

Haha, I would be very sad if it wasn't a kiss. But I wouldn't be surprised of course, the creators like to do that kind of stuff to the people watching XD

Maybe its just the BL fan-girl version of me that wants to see Shion and Nezumi get together and thats why I don't like pairing Shion and Safu. But its obvious that its a possibility. And of course everyone can have their opinion :3

I think that Safu was a BIT too strong with her approach when she asked Shion to have sex with her XD and if I remember correctly, he said "I've always thought of you as my friend", so in a way, he rejected her 'love' for him. At least for now. And he said he would find her in 2 years to "see if he wanted to have sex", he didn't completely agree to it.

Yeah, we usually like reckless characters because they're fun and cool to watch. Buuut, in my opinion, a girl who is about to start crying saying that she is going to go see her beloved and then gets no more than 15 feet before being captured isn't exaaactly the kind of recklessness I wanted to see.
Now if she had whipped out a katana and changed into a badass outfit and declared that she would go find Shion, I might have enjoyed it a bit more.
Aug 11, 2011 6:11 PM

Jun 2008
^ with safu, I thinks it's more of her feeling the need to reproduce for some reason... I mean, it's kinda weird for someone still studying to want a kid (she wanted his sperm, she didn't say just sex lol). Even with her friends, she commented about that.

So would that be all of no. 6 or just her... I feel really stupid now. It sounded better in my head.

@t3 no I didn't mean it in a bad way, you just came off a little strongly. But I guess I could understand, but you sorta got very defensive of it. This isn't really the best place to have a discussion. Most people, from what I see, post their comments without looking at other people's.
Aug 11, 2011 6:32 PM

Dec 2007
Kirika- said:
prismheart said:
Kirika- said:
Lulexiaa said:

Nice ep, as always.

That's the difference between a normal female watcher and a crazy yaoi fangirl. Don't worry about it.
Aug 11, 2011 7:06 PM

May 2010
If there's no kiss look for me in the front page murder story.
Real Hell is inside a person-Ai Enma (Jigoku Shoujo Mitsuganae)
Do you know where hell is? Inside your head-Chrona (Soul Eater)

Aug 11, 2011 7:07 PM

Dec 2009
So, I suppose the department took Safu because they heard her conversation with Karan, about willing to save Shion. That also means that they already know where he and Nezumi are, but it seems like next episode Shion will try to save her. I wonder what Nezumi will do. ;w;

AND OMG THE PREVIEW FOR THE NEXT EPISODE
OMG -DYING-

LiinahAug 12, 2011 4:59 AM
Aug 11, 2011 7:13 PM

Jan 2011
Great episode! I felt really bad for Safu, especially because of her grandma's death. Seeing her in the casket made me sad, but I guess I saw it coming since the episode she got into the twilight house. Looking forward to next week, seeing what Nezumi does with the info from Karan will be interesting. I'm hoping he'll tell Shion, but I doubt it. XD (NO.6 06 blog post)
Aug 11, 2011 7:15 PM
Apr 2011
T3rm1n4t0r2 said:
arulfever said:

Reply: Bro, you took about as much thinking about what you were saying in your post as you did editing your horrendous grammar. Read other people comments please! You're not the only one watching this show that isn't gay, but the ones who make outrageous comments like "everyone here is gay but me" are usually the ones who are closet queers (people who pretend to be something that they're not). So be careful with your words. And what's wrong with being "fucking gay", in your own words? Shall i continue?

Reply: hahaha, sory bro no offense in my post. and i dont care about my gramm anyway. i just wanted to say what across in my head. hahaha... (and yeah this anime is so gay) hahaha.. ("SUKATORO.COM" check this one if you like this anime)
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » No.6 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Sep 15, 2011

434 by Sasha_AT »»
Jun 16, 10:47 PM

Poll: » No.6 Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Jul 28, 2011

174 by SouthRzVa »»
Oct 20, 2023 3:19 PM

Poll: » No.6 Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Jul 21, 2011

120 by SouthRzVa »»
Oct 19, 2023 3:00 PM

Poll: » No.6 Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Jul 14, 2011

161 by SouthRzVa »»
Oct 17, 2023 2:56 PM

Poll: » No.6 Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - Jul 7, 2011

241 by SouthRzVa »»
Oct 11, 2023 8:08 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.