3It was OK
30.8%
2Disliked it
11.5%
1Hated it
0.0%
Average 3.8
26 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 16, 2008 3:30 PM
Go read Medalist
Apr 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This is freaking amazing.

When I randomly stumbled upon a link to a torrent named "City of Sin", I thought nothing bad could be named like that. And damn right I was!

This is one of the most entertaining hentai OVAs I've seen, on par with Panty Flash Teacher and Renketsu Houshiki ep2. The story, the acting, the dialogues, the animation and the sound, it's absolutely flawless in each respect. Definitely the anime to recommend.
Jan 6, 2011 11:13 PM

Sep 2009
Well that revolution lasted all of one second.
Dec 15, 2012 4:12 AM

Jan 2012
This one was really entertaining, one off the best i've seen in a long time.

Jul 12, 2014 6:17 PM

Apr 2011
Aw. She got killed in the end. Pretty much average for me.
Apr 5, 2016 3:08 AM
Jul 2018
That's a lot to swallow.
Jul 21, 2016 11:40 PM
Jun 2013
She got clit piericing in public. Lol
Jul 7, 2017 7:34 AM
Oct 2013
Such vulnerability and helplessness of females, so easily stripped nude and raped visciously (*´ч ` *) lewd suffering and also when they were feeling it as well (*˘︶˘*)

Body animated and shown off erotically.

Welp rebel sure died fast.

The first scene didn't really make sense. Since there were only two soldiers but somehow the two servants were getting raped by two guys each at same time, unless they switched rapidly. Well, minor detail...
Nov 26, 2018 7:47 PM

Jul 2009
Well this was way darker than it needs to be lol. Nary a fight scene or anything, just the evil king steamrolling the kingdom with his army of sinister musclebound goons and raping everything that moves. Dunno whether to sympathize or laugh at the MC during the ending.
Aug 24, 2019 9:59 PM

Jun 2019
Well, that was horrifying! It's been a little while since I've seen something so brutal and deprvaved, I guess I've become more sensitive.

This OVA has been sitting on my backburner for a while, and since it's only one episode I decided to break down and watch it. And oh boy was it something.

We're only a few minutes in and we already have the king of ugly bastards! And rape, lots of rape.

My first though about the art was "hey, these backgrounds look pretty nice". Then I saw the faces, and dear lord they scream ancient anime.

The facial expressions throughout this whole hentai were amusingly terrible. I couldn't stop laughing and resting my face in my hands. I can't decide which was the funniest. I've narrowed it down to between the king, the MC (don't remember her name, nor do I care), and the hordes of masked naked soldiers. You decide which takes the cake!

I've noticed that a lot of dongs in these older shows are drawn to be super long and curved from certain angles, and it's honestly kinda off putting.

I think that priest was more of an ugly bastard than the king, at the very least he was creepier. It was surprising, but satisfying, seeing him go down.

I though for a second that our MC was going to have her clit excised, that really would've been a first! Still, I'm sure it hurt like hell when the pierceing was torn out.

I though they were going to go somewhere with that Eric guy, talking about a revolution and shit, I was actually starting to get invested. But then in the very next scene he's executed. Wtf?

When the king mentioned having had at least 15 different wives, and none of them being around, I figured things wouldn't end so well for our heroin. But I didn't think they'd execute her on the spot! What a waste of a perfectly good woman!

So yeah, I wasn't a huge fan of this one. It's almost so bad it's good (key word being "almost"). I decided to be generous and give it a three. I'd still recommend people watch it, but make sure to mind your expectations.
Nov 28, 2022 5:31 PM

Nov 2010
Now that's my king & country. If I was there, I'll have a field day r*ping all the beautiful girls. I'll supply them with well-bred warriors.
Everyone naked reminded me of being a Adamite realm in CK3. lol
It's kinda lame that there's so much gang bang yet no anal r*pe. 6/10
SO many Koreans in the cast. This was originally made by S. Korea?
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.