Forum Settings
Forums

Honzuki no Gekokujou: Shisho ni Naru Tame ni wa Shudan wo Erandeiraremasen Chapter 31 Discussion

New
What did you think of this chapter?
5Loved it!
0.0%
4Liked it!
100.0%
3It was OK
0.0%
2Disliked it
0.0%
1Hated it
0.0%
Average 4.0
2 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 16, 12:18 AM
Feb 2017
Volume 31 = Part 5 Volume 10 (Unfortunately MAL does not support values other than a running number).
The volume is now fully available on J-Novel Club's PrePubs.

The prologue, epilogue and side stories take around 50% of the volume, but I guess it can't really be helped since there's so much going around in different places and not everything can be written from Rozemyne's perspective.
Apr 21, 6:10 AM
Sep 2017
Reply to NiQ1
Volume 31 = Part 5 Volume 10 (Unfortunately MAL does not support values other than a running number).
The volume is now fully available on J-Novel Club's PrePubs.

The prologue, epilogue and side stories take around 50% of the volume, but I guess it can't really be helped since there's so much going around in different places and not everything can be written from Rozemyne's perspective.
But @Stark700 managed to make a thread for Volume 1 (not Chapter 1) and @TheMidnightWolf managed to make threads for Part 3 Volume 1/2/3/4. Did MAL ruin a function of their forums or did they do something special?
https://myanimelist.net/manga/86119/Honzuki_no_Gekokujou__Shisho_ni_Naru_Tame_ni_wa_Shudan_wo_Erandeiraremasen/forum?topic=episode

HurwitzApr 21, 6:24 AM
Apr 21, 7:15 AM

Dec 2013
Reply to Hurwitz
But @Stark700 managed to make a thread for Volume 1 (not Chapter 1) and @TheMidnightWolf managed to make threads for Part 3 Volume 1/2/3/4. Did MAL ruin a function of their forums or did they do something special?
https://myanimelist.net/manga/86119/Honzuki_no_Gekokujou__Shisho_ni_Naru_Tame_ni_wa_Shudan_wo_Erandeiraremasen/forum?topic=episode

@Hurwitz I did not use the pre-template they have for making polls but just made a general discussion thread. It is a shame that for light novels they do have have the option to put volume instead of chapter. For future ones you might prefer to make a general discussion thread so people don't get confused by the title.

I do not subscribe to J-Club but I'm excited for the e-book to release officially next month! I'm not surprised there's so much in terms of side stories, I do appreciate the other perspectives, even though Rozemyne is usually the most interesting.

Central Time (US)
Apr 25, 9:06 AM
Feb 2017
Reply to TheMidnightWolf
@Hurwitz I did not use the pre-template they have for making polls but just made a general discussion thread. It is a shame that for light novels they do have have the option to put volume instead of chapter. For future ones you might prefer to make a general discussion thread so people don't get confused by the title.

I do not subscribe to J-Club but I'm excited for the e-book to release officially next month! I'm not surprised there's so much in terms of side stories, I do appreciate the other perspectives, even though Rozemyne is usually the most interesting.
@TheMidnightWolf Well, the side stories are actually not like those slice of life like side stories you see in other novels. The only reason they're called side stories is that the main story is written from Rozemyne's perspective, but in this volume there are a lot of events that take place when she's not around.

BTW, you don't have to purchase a paid membership on J-Novel to get the weekly releases. If you preorder the next volume you also get access to the weekly parts at no additional cost. It's better to purchase directly from J-Novel, rather than other eBook stores (e.g. Amazon) because the eBooks on J-Novel sometimes have some extra illustrations and are also DRM-free.
Apr 25, 10:05 AM

Dec 2013
Reply to NiQ1
@TheMidnightWolf Well, the side stories are actually not like those slice of life like side stories you see in other novels. The only reason they're called side stories is that the main story is written from Rozemyne's perspective, but in this volume there are a lot of events that take place when she's not around.

BTW, you don't have to purchase a paid membership on J-Novel to get the weekly releases. If you preorder the next volume you also get access to the weekly parts at no additional cost. It's better to purchase directly from J-Novel, rather than other eBook stores (e.g. Amazon) because the eBooks on J-Novel sometimes have some extra illustrations and are also DRM-free.
@NiQ1 That's true. They become basically vital to understanding the plot. I'm glad she's able to go in depth with so many characters.

Also I didn't know that! I'm not sure if I'll end up doing that since I usually preorder via Book Walker. But I'll keep that in mind for any future books I want to read ahead. Bookworm is a little too close to the end for me to start doing that now (just for me).

Central Time (US)

More topics from this board

Poll: » Honzuki no Gekokujou: Shisho ni Naru Tame ni wa Shudan wo Erandeiraremasen Part 5 Volume 12 (END) Discussion

elkensteyin - Aug 5

6 by abystoma2 »»
Sep 9, 1:09 AM

» Didn't this novel end?

UaEfAlCoN83 - Jun 9, 2020

16 by elkensteyin »»
Jul 22, 6:30 PM

» How would you want it to end.

DEEP_SLASHER - Jul 12

1 by DarkAnima »»
Jul 20, 3:14 AM

Poll: » Honzuki no Gekokujou: Shisho ni Naru Tame ni wa Shudan wo Erandeiraremasen Chapter 32 Discussion

NiQ1 - Jun 10

0 by NiQ1 »»
Jun 10, 3:18 PM

» Volume 30 (Part 5 Volume 9) Discussion

abystoma2 - Mar 26

1 by hayato_bun »»
Mar 26, 10:59 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.