3It was OK
3.0%
2Disliked it
0.0%
1Hated it
0.0%
Average 4.8
33 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 3, 2023 3:53 AM

May 2016
I watched the movie at the cinema thanks to Lucca Comics event here in Italy!
It was an unique and unforgettable experience; I had the chance to talk about my Precure experience with Nishiki Itaoka and Aki Murase while the animator drew and signed a Shikishi Art for me!

The movie was just BEAUTIFUL, I think DX3 and this are the best All Stars movies. All the fans in the cinema were excited, we were literally screaming and crying during certain scenes. What a perfect celebration of 20 years of Precure.
My only big complain is that they could avoid CG in one or two scenes in the final fight btw overall it was spectacular!
Jan 24, 5:38 AM

Sep 2008
that was excellent. probably the best precure movie. too bad they spoiled every season they touched on.
馬鹿げた倫理 全部ガラクタで
Jan 25, 6:16 AM
Mar 2023
Which the best pair at flashback after 53:38?
SoraXMashiro
YuiXKomeKome
LauraXManatsu
NozomiXCoco
NagisaXHonoka
ManaxRegina
YuiXAmane
NodokaXRabirin
LoveXEas
MelodyXRhythm

Well some flashback scene just using image with mute audio.
LalaXHikaru
MiraiXLikoXHa

Jan 25, 6:30 AM
Dec 2015
god this was beautiful... i loved the moment when Yukari was alone and thinking about Akira, and then they finally reunited. Cure Yell is by far my favorite, so i burst into ugly tears when she had a scene in the final fight ww
Jan 25, 7:35 AM

Feb 2020
Very good movie, but the story wasn't exactly great. Supreme was also a little boring villain.

Anyway, I loved to see the characters from Tropical-Rouge!, Mahou Tsukai, Star☆Twinkle, and Healin' Good♡.

Pretty Cure Dream Stars! and Pretty Cure All Stars Movie New Stage 3: Eien no Tomodachi are still definitely my favorite all star movies.

SerafosMay 28, 12:06 AM
Jan 25, 8:04 AM

Jul 2011
Is a great movie but, is bad because is movie. I feel this could been a whole series. The chemistry between everyone was overflowing, the villain was powerful enough.

Manatsu, Yui, and Sora. Was the greatest of the 4 group by a lot.
And everyone with name tags was nice

Cure Flora just fighting 1v1.

Supreme was so tough that the Precures even had to revive the Legendary Cures that were long dead, to get the energy.

Small great moment. Cure La Mer meeting Cure Mermaid.

So the best Cure according to Supreme is, a Cure Milky with pink highlights, with animal motif (The bunny could be just a personal choice), with a white dress.

Jan 25, 7:56 PM
Oct 2021
Toei did it - They made an All Stars movie even better than Memories….

Honestly, I have no words. I’m just blown away.
Jan 27, 12:16 AM

Jan 2008
That was freaking amazing. Loved the combination of characters used. Laura and Mashiro worked perfectly. Story wasn't completely predictable for once. The final battle was amazing.
Jan 28, 4:36 PM

Dec 2016
TRIGGER: We're going to space.

TOEI: Hold my beer. We're gonna destroy and rebuild the whole world.

Couldn't think they could top my favorite Precure All Stars movie with Mina de Utau, since I'm a huge fan of musicals, but Toei staff certainly surpassed themselves this time.

Sora & Mashiro reunion felt so satisfying, they are probably my favorite precure ship. I loved Preme a lot, as a Precure villian and also as a badass pseudo Precure. Not the biggest fan of Precure faeries, but Puka really stole my heart.

I'm glad Laura got her small highlights like her victory pose, and also having that sense of comradery by finding another rare mermaid cure with Minami.

I don't get hyped up with most battle shonen. But man, the final battle in here was incredibly satisfying.
Jan 31, 9:57 PM

Dec 2022
amazing movie
god tier OST
Sky best girl =]
Feb 9, 8:48 PM
Jun 2019
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Feb 29, 6:43 PM

Feb 2008
I think this was one of the better Precure All stars movie .

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

More topics from this board

» All Stars Movie F's Story

Rocky_Winger - May 2, 2023

1 by Rhedak »»
Oct 6, 2023 6:53 AM

» more all stars?

Dango-Mew - Mar 6, 2023

6 by tsubasalover »»
Jul 8, 2023 7:01 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.