3It was OK
17.7%
2Disliked it
1.6%
1Hated it
1.6%
Average 4.2
62 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 7, 2022 5:28 AM

Jul 2017
Satake unexpectedly reunites with Chie, the woman whom he thought was presumably dead, but this is reality, and she somehow survived with Kito finding her at Horseshoe Bend in Colorado, Arizona, wanting to commit suicide for losing Satake. But being the food exotic connoisseur that he is, Kito does what he does best.

But listening to a victim of Satake proclaiming that he's alive from Shimoda's slip-up, the Torture Sommelier Ijuin gets a lead and decides to deal with the people involved in his case. The lucky charm pendant really works wonders, but what's not are robbers raiding the hospital for medicine, which Venezuela is infamous for owing money, owing to the awful shortages.

Thief or not, a life is a life, and Satake takes it upon himself to save the leader, with Chie helping in tow. The problem is, with the leading cause in deaths being carbon monoxide intoxication, people are not advised to take the stairs, but it's not like both Satake and Chie have a way out of the wreckage, the only one being through the roof and anchored down to safety. Just as luck would have it, a hand grenade being able to extinguish fires and jumping to another building, Satake has done all of this before like instinct.

With all the information from Shimoda, the Professor makes a move, and him knowing the Torture Sommelier inside out, what exactly is he trying to smoke?

As this inches towards the end, this is a wild ride.
KANLen09Dec 7, 2022 8:41 AM
Dec 7, 2022 9:03 AM
Sep 2021
Despite my issues with the earlier episodes, I’m starting to get intrigued with this story now that we found out the girl is alive

I think the anime is building up to a villain of sorts who for some reason wants to kill Satake and I would love to know how on earth she survived

Also the studio must have spent a lot of money to make that old lady look scary for 10 seconds, it’s weird when the anime does stuff like that. I just wish it was a bit more consistent if I’m honest

In fact the entire anime does have some consistency issues with the anime in general but I’ve basically put that to the side

Either way I can’t wait to see what the anime will do next now that they’ve brought back some of the older characters
Dec 7, 2022 12:13 PM
May 2020
This is the anime of the season perhaps of the year.
Bow down with gratitude for this amazing series if only Bones or Mappa were doing this!
Dec 7, 2022 1:30 PM
Oct 2014
Thesnowlocke said:

In fact the entire anime does have some consistency issues with the anime in general but I’ve basically put that to the side

if you like it check Ninja Slayer and inferno cop, you'll be impressed.
Dec 7, 2022 2:53 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
But it seems like he got trapped or something and didn't commit the crimes, anyway Venezuela and its issues... something like that had to happen in this anime, I didn't know about the explosion trick to put out a fire
Dec 8, 2022 10:57 PM

Jul 2008
Chie was so cool!!
And Sommelier is back too. XD
My candies:
Dec 10, 2022 10:00 PM

Oct 2008
i'm so impressed of the turn of events! i hope for a great climax!! or even a twist!!!
5/5.

Dec 17, 2022 4:46 AM

Aug 2014
I am glad the fatefull encounter with chie is not a sad ones
Check My AnimeList (or click my signature)
My Main Genres: Adventure, Action, Fantasy
My Sub Genres: Slice of Life, Comedy, H&E

Check My Profile, my ranking
What I Watch This Season
Best Character & WAIFU This Season
Best OP/ED Song This Season
Dec 17, 2022 2:52 PM

Jun 2019
Did you guys see what Satake's life has been like?

- Boards a fishing boat after becoming unable to pay debts.
- Pneumonia caused from too much nose picking
- Nail biting leads to sepsis
- Bitten by fire ants
- Cracks neck, leading to cerebral apoplexy
- Reported for anal sunbathing therapy 🫣
- Attacked by shark. Impaled in the neck by garfish
- Bilharzia infection
- Marburg disease
- Massive burns from tree resin exposure
- Severe bike injury
- Monkey B virus infection
- Hantavirus infection
- Bitten by king cobra
- Yellow fever
- Brown bear attack
- Impaled in the head by metal pipe
- Lower body crushed by vehicle
- Cockroach infestation in brain
- Caught in explosion
- Escaped execution?

Add on everything that's happened since his execution (and the stuff before it that isn't mentioned here) and I'm wondering if what finally kills Satake is a papercut. Because nothing else will work.
Mar 20, 2023 8:06 PM

Feb 2021
Can't wait to see His full memories :)
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Human Bug Daigaku Episode 12 Discussion

KANLen09 - Dec 21, 2022

23 by CaptainKenshiro »»
Jul 3, 10:30 PM

Poll: » Human Bug Daigaku Episode 11 Discussion

KANLen09 - Dec 14, 2022

11 by CaptainKenshiro »»
Jul 3, 9:41 PM

Poll: » Human Bug Daigaku Episode 9 Discussion

KANLen09 - Nov 30, 2022

13 by CaptainKenshiro »»
Jul 3, 8:08 PM

Poll: » Human Bug Daigaku Episode 4 Discussion

KANLen09 - Oct 26, 2022

17 by CaptainKenshiro »»
Jul 2, 10:29 PM

» The official English manga dub is on YouTube

phantomfandom - Sep 2, 2023

1 by Emmywarrior159 »»
Sep 2, 2023 6:28 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.