3It was OK
7.2%
2Disliked it
1.2%
1Hated it
1.2%
Average 4.6
83 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 27, 2022 8:15 AM

Feb 2020
That pen scene was a little scary, hehe. I thought we are going to hear a big scream. Fortunately, I was wrong.

"You're here for money, aren't you? How much do you want?"

Hmm, interesting ending.

SerafosMay 27, 11:36 AM
Nov 27, 2022 9:26 AM

May 2014
This is one of the reasons why I love Sogo. I can relate so much to how he analyzes the pros and cons of every decision, writes it down, and makes it into a presentation, before talking to Tamaki-kun. I also did the same previously while dealing with a personal problem (of which career path to take). I couldn't really make a decision. They say if you can't make a decision, try to sleep on it first and think of an answer the following day. But in my case, I was getting impatient already.. It was taking me a hell of a long time thinking about it every single day, months went by, and I'm still trying to weigh it, which of the 3 paths would be the best decision, with the most advantages and merits—an option in which I would definitely win and is absolutely the perfect decision..

I also use highlighters on paperworks...
I like spicy food a lot...
I prefer everything to be tidy...
I don't like my weak self... and dwell on it too much..
I am very polite and have a lot of patience, I get into yandere mode when I get pissed off...

If I'm friends with Sogo in real life, we would definitely be super best friends for life and forever lol.

TENN, MY BROTHA!! I think a lot of details about the product I'm buying too lol. #TENNMY2NDBFF

It's become even funnier to see this animated haha.

Riku is soo cute holding the limited edition figure. He's like a kid with a new toy, even though it's Nagi's toy haha.

I am very satisfied with this week's episode, 100/10!
violityNov 27, 2022 10:38 AM
Nov 27, 2022 10:43 AM
Sep 2015
I'm not interest in seeing Torao's pen, only his penis.

Only 3-4 episodes left so I don't think all problems will be solved within this season, like Northmir, Zool, Tsukumo, Zero, Haruki, Trigger, etc.

I think we'll have season 4 but I just don't want to wait a year to find out the answer, and it might left even more questions than answers.
Nov 27, 2022 4:03 PM

Nov 2019
Riku and Nagi gettinf gifts from their group members was sweet awww

Finally the ZOOL appearance on the Re:Vale show, man I love that pen scene. Momo and Yuki's relationship is so. Vaguely gestures

More mezzo" development, they both care for each other so much, Tamaki sure is the most important part of this decision

Can't believe we left on the entry of the Osaka residence u.u, truly cannot wait for next week, things are heating up~!
Nov 27, 2022 5:35 PM

Jul 2015
MEZZO improving their communications skills it's something beautiful.
Big applause for Re:vale and they way their managed things with ZOOL. Specially Haru's cheeks, LOL.
A little glimps of Nagi's future... and big hug for Touma trying to be the one that unites his group. He's such a good boy.
Nov 28, 2022 1:36 PM

Nov 2008
Protect Toma. Ultimate cinnamon roll.
Nov 28, 2022 5:08 PM
Jan 2017
Of all the groups that pins ZOOL into a stalemate, it had to be frickin' Re:vale. I mean, it's about time they had something to do in this season, right? Anyway, I loved how Re:vale turned what could have been a PR disaster into a ratings hit.

Also, I felt like the episode borderline tortured with me with the anticipation it's building with Sogo's reunion with his father. Say what you will about IDOLiSH7, but you gotta admit it does wonders with family drama.

More topics from this board

Poll: » IDOLiSH7 Third Beat! Part 2 Episode 10 Discussion

Serafos - Dec 4, 2022

20 by superstaff »»
Jul 7, 1:14 PM

Poll: » IDOLiSH7 Third Beat! Part 2 Episode 11 Discussion

Serafos - Dec 11, 2022

8 by MickeyMinaj »»
Feb 18, 6:57 AM

Poll: » IDOLiSH7 Third Beat! Part 2 Episode 16 Discussion

Serafos - Feb 19, 2023

14 by gandoon »»
Feb 4, 9:10 PM

Poll: » IDOLiSH7 Third Beat! Part 2 Episode 17 Discussion

Serafos - Feb 26, 2023

14 by hanyuhi16 »»
Feb 2, 11:19 AM

Poll: » IDOLiSH7 Third Beat! Part 2 Episode 14 Discussion

flaresherbert - Feb 5, 2023

13 by hanyuhi16 »»
Feb 2, 9:36 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.