3It was OK
33.3%
2Disliked it
3.8%
1Hated it
3.0%
Average 3.8
132 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 4, 2022 10:24 AM

Nov 2011
Damn, it's like an army of those mudball monsters. The monster just won't give up no matter how many times it's been beaten. It was kinda fun seeing a variety of characters fight.

Anima also taking care of a baby at home is amusing especially in a bunny outfit. Akane got beat up bad though...like holy shit.
Nov 4, 2022 11:58 AM
Sep 2015
I really can't predict how this will play out, this anime keeps me guessing to the end.
Nov 4, 2022 12:19 PM

Mar 2020
The second half of this show has been pretty solid story-wise, and I'm actually somewhat invested. The last few episodes have been good, and this might have been my favourite episode so far. Akane's a solid character for sure. The better the story gets, my frustration with the production grows even bigger.
Nov 4, 2022 12:59 PM

Jul 2017
With the Pyanespions, the Beast Knights are split up once again, and thanks to Magical Marie, the 11-eye Maimakterion shapeshifter is the gole they have to face. The children, especially Subaru and Yuki, are in grave danger since Taiyou is with them, effectively coinciding his thoughts with Animus. But still, they're kids, and only adults like Mikazuki and Amamiya can lead the the charge as heroes...not just in name only with Amamiya's trap.

The only problem: even with 3 Beast Knights, Maimakterion is immensely difficult to defeat, not to mention Pyanespion surviving even with 1 part of it left alive to regenerate back to normal. Taiyou's standing as the Owl Knight, his partner has definitely seen worse with playing the ally and traitor against Animus, and with Taiyou, it doesn't want to see history repeat twice. And indeed, the final piece of Pyanespion was hiding in Taiyou's own house, and the reward from Anima is Loki's evolution into Hraesvelgr for defeating one of Animus's 3 Celestial Beings. Bearing all the burden of Tarou's death, Taiyou definitely has it hard, that he can finally be relieved of freedom.

The story gets better as eveything else gets worse, that's the writing on the wall for this show.
Nov 4, 2022 1:21 PM
Jul 2015
Nice ending of this episode. It's a shame the clumsy character design (I don't know, could be that the original mangaka drawing is clumsy and so the adaptation).
Nov 4, 2022 1:33 PM

Jan 2012
Well I'll be damned, I actually really liked how most everything played out in this episode. After treading water for several weeks this was probably the best episode since the swordfish knight's backstory.
Nov 4, 2022 2:26 PM
Oct 2016
Taiyo getting the heavy focus in this episode. We've seen recently how he's struggling at home and at life in general. Feeling lost, alone, without purpose, neglected, and forgotten. Taiyo has been dealing with a lot of heavy emotions basically on his own. Even being with the other beast Knights is lonely for Taiyo since he's a double agent for Animus. Which has placed Taiyo in a rough spot mentally and forces him to choose a side during the big battle in this episode.

Fighting both the tenth and eleventh golem. The multiplier being even stronger than before, like every time it keeps coming back stronger tougher. The shape shifter taking the form of Samidare favorite anime which throws her off along with making images of her and Nagumo loved ones. Mental manipulation from a shape shifter go figure. Yayoi did a good job breaking all tenth golem pieces. Taiyo figuring out of course Animus would hide the secret hidden piece they can never find in Taiyo closet. I feel like that was Animus testing Taiyo to see it he would destroy the last tenth if he found it. I'm so glad that Taiyo listened to Yuki about finding something to live for and valuing his own life.
Nov 4, 2022 4:35 PM

Oct 2016
Too bad that the action wasn't properly animated (just like in every episode before this one), because this episode looked better than all the rest so far. Also it was the best in characterization and pacing. Maybe they'll adapt the finale in a way that is...acceptable.
Nov 4, 2022 5:35 PM

Jun 2017
animefan8800 said:
Well I'll be damned, I actually really liked how most everything played out in this episode. After treading water for several weeks this was probably the best episode since the swordfish knight's backstory.

Gotta 100% agree, this development was genuinely good. I was super surprised. lol
Nov 4, 2022 7:15 PM
Mar 2015
So he is the one that killed the knight
Nov 4, 2022 8:27 PM

Jan 2020
Plot twist: Magical Marie is the true antagonist.

It's somewhat insane that Taiyou just started throwing hands at this golem. Whatever works I guess? Hopefully, now that he feels like he fits in a bit more, he'll start to train and develop his power now. With the ability to manipulate time he could be a serious OP threat. And, it does sort of suck that he hadn't made much of an effort to figure out his ability before, all things considered.

"...Is your mother worried? Would you like us to assign someone to worry your mother?"

Nov 4, 2022 9:40 PM

Feb 2019
I’ve been one of the principle haters of this show but I’m ngl the last few eps have been really good and the OST in particular has been awesome.
Nov 5, 2022 2:47 AM

Jun 2009
Another pretty good episode. Always liked Akane's character. Especially for a side character, he gets a lot of development.
Nov 5, 2022 10:17 AM

May 2021
Ok this was a pretty good episode, both the development and even the comedy at parts.

Nov 5, 2022 1:37 PM

Jan 2013
I think the first half of this ep might have been the worst animated part of this series
Nov 12, 2022 2:04 AM

Oct 2010
the ending was good with taiyo beating the golem
Nov 18, 2022 2:22 PM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
Marinate1016 said:
I’ve been one of the principle haters of this show but I’m ngl the last few eps have been really good and the OST in particular has been awesome.

Who is not hating the shit they have done with this adaptation?!
And if everyone is hating it and no one is liking it, can we really be called haters?
You gotta have some that is not hating it, to estabelish what makes an hater. xD

Soo sad they had to ressurect this series after so many years, only to give such treatment..
Dec 27, 2022 2:38 PM

Jul 2015
Tough times for Akane on not knowing what to do but I'm hoping he'll follow the former owl knight's steps minus getting killed by Animus.

Mar 24, 2023 2:50 AM

Feb 2021
Finally, He's free.
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Mar 30, 6:10 PM

Jan 2016
lol Animus, also understandable blame self since he didn't really train.
I assumed baby could see golem, since too young to remember.
We got all 3 mythical beasts, now we just got 11th, 12th, Animus, Biscuit Hammer, then we can finally rid this universe of the Earth. #6 ally golem OwO
HEROS!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hoshi no Samidare Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 12, 2022

48 by RGreatDanton »»
May 25, 3:43 AM

Poll: » Hoshi no Samidare Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 5, 2022

43 by RGreatDanton »»
May 25, 3:30 AM

Poll: » Hoshi no Samidare Episode 4 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 29, 2022

30 by RGreatDanton »»
May 25, 3:14 AM

Poll: » Hoshi no Samidare Episode 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 22, 2022

39 by RGreatDanton »»
May 24, 11:27 PM

Poll: » Hoshi no Samidare Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 15, 2022

53 by RGreatDanton »»
May 24, 11:14 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.