3It was OK
2.9%
2Disliked it
2.9%
1Hated it
0.0%
Average 4.7
34 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 20, 2022 8:20 PM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
We finally get a glimpse at Kyouya's backstory and his relationship with Rin, how he came to deal with immortality and the realization thathe was starting to forget. Such a harsh fate they had to deal with.

I wonder what Tsuruoka's end goal is. Right now I can say that these chapters can be read really fast.
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
Sep 21, 2022 2:56 AM
Nov 2020
rasterman7 said:
We finally get a glimpse at Kyouya's backstory and his relationship with Rin, how he came to deal with immortality and the realization thathe was starting to forget. Such a harsh fate they had to deal with.

I wonder what Tsuruoka's end goal is. Right now I can say that these chapters can be read really fast.

Probably to create a vaccine that would remove Talents once and for all.
Sep 21, 2022 3:24 AM
Apr 2014
Strykeryno said:
rasterman7 said:

Sounds like "X-men 3" movie XD. Anyway, I think Rin is Tachibana Jin, since they never showed us his true identity, it's safe to assume he's Kyouya's sister.
Sep 21, 2022 4:06 AM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
tomarwan said:
Strykeryno said:

Sounds like "X-men 3" movie XD. Anyway, I think Rin is Tachibana Jin, since they never showed us his true identity, it's safe to assume he's Kyouya's sister.
Ohhhh, them being the same character, I haven't considered that to be a possibility.

The vaccine approach for submission makes sense.
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
Sep 21, 2022 6:03 AM
Nov 2020
rasterman7 said:
tomarwan said:

Ohhhh, them being the same character, I haven't considered that to be a possibility.

The vaccine approach for submission makes sense.

I'm 99% certain that fake Jin has to be Rin.It's simple. With her health condition do you really think she would be able to survive that battle royale that happened on the island? Most likely not. Unless she was able to transform to someone stronger.
Sep 26, 2022 5:16 AM

Jan 2014
God. Seeing this after knowing what’s already happening is extra sad.
Sep 30, 2022 2:01 PM

Nov 2013
So what's the sister's talent again?
Sep 30, 2022 5:27 PM
Nov 2020
Sigmar-Unberogen said:

Nobody knows. There's a theory going on, that she's actually ''fake'' Jin. But it's 50/50 theory, cuz there is also some stuff to suspect she's not.
Oct 13, 2022 12:09 AM

Sep 2015
Strykeryno said:
Sigmar-Unberogen said:

Nobody knows. There's a theory going on, that she's actually ''fake'' Jin. But it's 50/50 theory, cuz there is also some stuff to suspect she's not.

Maybe, but I think there's enough evidence to suggest Jin is female
Oct 26, 2022 5:53 AM

May 2015
I honestly thought Nana was Kyouya's sister as she has white parts of her hair. But last chapter disproved that theory.

Tbf there was also the more likely theory that Jin is Kyouya's sister in disguise cause they can shapeshift and since Jin got captured and now we're seeing the sister its more likely now then ever.

Also of course the bad guy is building up a thing to remove talents. Its just like the first season of Korra where they remove bending from people.
Yuritopia FTW!!!!!!!!! BANZAI TO YURI !!!!!!!!!!!!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Munou na Nana Chapter 101 Discussion

Mei-o_Scarlett - Oct 11

0 by Mei-o_Scarlett »»
Oct 11, 2:53 AM

Poll: » Munou na Nana Chapter 99 Discussion

Mei-o_Scarlett - Aug 9

4 by Sigmar-Unberogen »»
Sep 27, 4:03 AM

Poll: » Munou na Nana Chapter 98 Discussion

Mei-o_Scarlett - Jul 12

5 by Sigmar-Unberogen »»
Sep 27, 3:54 AM

Poll: » Munou na Nana Chapter 97 Discussion

Mei-o_Scarlett - May 12

8 by Sigmar-Unberogen »»
Sep 27, 3:44 AM

Poll: » Munou na Nana Chapter 96 Discussion

G_Spark233 - Apr 12

8 by Sigmar-Unberogen »»
Sep 27, 3:37 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.