3It was OK
16.7%
2Disliked it
0.0%
1Hated it
0.0%
Average 4.7
6 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 19, 2022 1:50 PM
Dec 2013
Wait. So the 99th (and final) chapter is just a bonus chapter of them doing the hot pot thing again? Okay.

So, this is the end. What a journey it's been. I watched the anime back in 2014, and it was just 2 seasons long and ended in a cliffhanger. It became one of my favourite anime and I have rewatched it multiple times. It sadly never got more seasons. And now 8 years later, after giving up hope of there ever being a third season, I finally read the manga adaptation and got to experience the rest of the story. Apparently, the ending is different from the light novel's? I wonder how much the manga adaptation even followed the light novel's story (which is the actual canon story). It's a shame that the light novel never got an official English release. I'd like to know how different the light novel is from the manga adaptation.

I can only assume that after graduating, Kodaka and Sena got together. But I really don't care and I'm glad they didn't show it. It's just supposed to be about a club about making friends, after all. Everything else was good.
wildhoodOct 2, 2022 11:03 AM
Feb 12, 8:14 PM
Jan 2022
Where can I read this chapter?

More topics from this board

» Is it a good adaptation of the LN?

BipulGamer07 - Aug 30

8 by jpexists »»
Sep 2, 3:19 PM

» Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai manga end

Rowd - May 19, 2022

10 by Rowd »»
May 11, 8:49 PM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Chapter 66 Discussion

Phaetons_Folly - Feb 15, 2018

2 by TheMangaManiac »»
Feb 15, 5:55 PM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Chapter 93 Discussion

wildhood - Sep 8, 2022

1 by cachaito »»
Apr 10, 2023 3:06 PM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Chapter 98 Discussion

wildhood - Sep 19, 2022

1 by Kitsu-nee »»
Jan 8, 2023 2:26 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.