3It was OK
36.4%
2Disliked it
9.1%
1Hated it
0.0%
Average 4.0
11 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 3, 2022 9:24 AM

Jul 2017
wat?

dats it?

They went from eloping and nearly committing double suicide to returning like barely anything happened for horie's wedding lmao wat? The ending itself feels somewhat fine but I feel like there should've been a few chapters in between this and the last one lol.

Anywho overall I think this series was a whole lot of wasted potential. It's not everyday you get a true incest story (though I guess they were separated since birth so maybe not 100%) and fwiw it didn't start off too bad. But my god how quickly it went to shit lmao, jumped into trainwreck writing in almost an instant. ML was a fuckin retard half the time with the stupidest cold shoulder act and FL joined him in the latter half. Not even joking most of the major drama in this series could have been resolved with like 1 sentence (or in the case of the pregnancy one, if the mother wasn't so misleading initially). The love triangle bit was completely asinine

Though the side cast was actually quite good ngl for the most part. I really liked the 3 parents involved, and nice to see they had somewhat of a role in the overall story. Probably could've expanded more on them but it is what it is.

But for all said and done the main relationship itself (when it wasn't filled with stupid drama) was actually not that bad so props for that

4/10
Apr 3, 2022 9:27 AM
Community Mod
+ Manga DB Staff

Feb 2017
This was quite a sweet final chapter, with everyone attending Horie's wedding. Despite the rather gloomy past chapters, I'm really happy that it could at least end on a more heartwarming note. I certainly hope that the two of them can get their happy ending, but I guess that we'll never know. Overall, this was a really fun series. I'm completely satisfied with the ending, and will be looking forward to the author's next work.
Apr 3, 2022 3:32 PM

Jan 2018
The beginning was fun ngl but then I guess stuff happened. Well at least it had somewhat a happy ending, so there's that.
Apr 3, 2022 7:37 PM

Oct 2015
Bro that's it wtf
This is so rushed
So embarrased with Tensura fans and the fandom, how have we degraded
Apr 3, 2022 10:36 PM
Apr 2021
So they ended up together? A post on Reddit said she ended up with Maestro
Apr 4, 2022 6:05 AM
Jul 2020
First half was enjoyable. The series has potential, but it feels like it got axed.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bokutachi wa Hanshoku wo Yameta Chapter 4 Discussion

Lumyh - Jan 22, 2021

1 by Jonas-K »»
Aug 14, 4:37 PM

Poll: » Bokutachi wa Hanshoku wo Yameta Chapter 1 Discussion

Lumyh - Jan 22, 2021

1 by Jonas-K »»
Aug 14, 4:15 PM

Poll: » Bokutachi wa Hanshoku wo Yameta Chapter 48 Discussion

ERROR-88 - Feb 18, 2022

4 by Short_Circut »»
Mar 18, 2022 7:01 PM

Poll: » Bokutachi wa Hanshoku wo Yameta Chapter 47 Discussion

Mei-o_Scarlett - Feb 10, 2022

0 by Mei-o_Scarlett »»
Feb 10, 2022 4:16 AM

Poll: » Bokutachi wa Hanshoku wo Yameta Chapter 46 Discussion

Mei-o_Scarlett - Feb 1, 2022

0 by Mei-o_Scarlett »»
Feb 1, 2022 6:23 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.