3It was OK
20.0%
2Disliked it
0.0%
1Hated it
6.7%
Average 3.8
15 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 29, 2021 5:46 AM

Nov 2016
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
For a girl this isn't the best world to be isekai'd, but bless the simps.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Sep 5, 2021 9:06 PM

Feb 2012
It was easier to ignore in the novel, but the flaws of the story really come through in manga. The main issue I have is the setting itself. This is not how prostitution worked historically in a frontier town. No madam would have tolerated choking or anything that would have cause physical injury to a girl. There would be no need to compromise on that issue because it is a seller's market. Prostitutes were not short on money.

The problems prostitutes faced were venereal diseases and pregnancies. Girls weren't worthless because frontier towns usually had 20% more men than women, and a mining town or a place near a military post would have a greater imbalance.
Apr 11, 2023 10:22 PM
Apr 2023
Good but was confused when chapters come out as there info online
May 9, 2023 4:47 AM

Nov 2013
Is this show trying to depict how women were abused during medievals and had no choice but to whore themselves to live a somewhat decent life? Literally no other opportunities for women? I don't think so. MC says she was a prostitute and she chose to do it here as well. She also seems kin on exploiting nice, naive virgins to get big money so I don't know how this helps portraying her as a victim of misogyny.  
Aug 19, 10:57 AM
Jun 2021
Reply to Sigmar-Unberogen
Is this show trying to depict how women were abused during medievals and had no choice but to whore themselves to live a somewhat decent life? Literally no other opportunities for women? I don't think so. MC says she was a prostitute and she chose to do it here as well. She also seems kin on exploiting nice, naive virgins to get big money so I don't know how this helps portraying her as a victim of misogyny.  
@Sigmar-Unberogen That's actually a good thing imo. The MC is not flawless, therefore it is harder to sympatise with her but it may also add more deepth to the character. She's not really a victim but she's rather lost in life. To be honest, the first chapter was not appealing whatsoever but I already bought the physical copy so I read another one - now I am somewhat intrigued where is this plot going.

More topics from this board

Poll: » JK Haru wa Isekai de Shoufu ni Natta Chapter 44 Discussion

FullyCharged - Aug 31

1 by Banshee-IV »»
Sep 1, 9:45 AM

Poll: » JK Haru wa Isekai de Shoufu ni Natta Chapter 43 Discussion

FullyCharged - Aug 31

0 by FullyCharged »»
Aug 31, 8:34 PM

Poll: » JK Haru wa Isekai de Shoufu ni Natta Chapter 42 Discussion

FullyCharged - Aug 31

0 by FullyCharged »»
Aug 31, 8:27 PM

Poll: » JK Haru wa Isekai de Shoufu ni Natta Chapter 40 Discussion

FullyCharged - Aug 31

0 by FullyCharged »»
Aug 31, 8:20 PM

Poll: » JK Haru wa Isekai de Shoufu ni Natta Chapter 33 Discussion

FullyCharged - Jun 1

2 by FullyCharged »»
Aug 31, 7:30 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.