3It was OK
9.5%
2Disliked it
0.0%
1Hated it
0.0%
Average 4.3
21 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 17, 2021 8:52 PM

Jun 2016
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
As I said things is just getting worse. It good thing kyouya came and help out. Now lets see how the situation will escalate.Moe grandma is death,oh well wasn t that suprise too be honest.Souma being asshole as usual to Nana now Nana,Kyouya and Fuuka sorano needs to figure this whole mystery fast.Souma being reponsible for all this? Not suprise at all.

DemonDarknightJan 17, 2021 9:06 PM

Jan 17, 2021 11:00 PM
Apr 2020
The show are in disarray as we speak, Soma, of course him are trying to manipulate everything and since he side with the government this will be messy.
Jan 18, 2021 3:54 AM
Apr 2020
Izuku_Midoriya70 said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
As I said things is just getting worse. It good thing kyouya came and help out. Now lets see how the situation will escalate.Moe grandma is death,oh well wasn t that suprise too be honest.Souma being asshole as usual to Nana now Nana,Kyouya and Fuuka sorano needs to figure this whole mystery fast.Souma being reponsible for all this? Not suprise at all.

He's the one who killed Saijo for sure, and Moe got the prove, he will go after Moe next. And Soma will try everything with the help of the government to prevent Nana and Kyouya from finding this out.
Jan 18, 2021 5:36 AM

Jan 2014
This is gonna be a rough couple of next chaps coming up honestly. Poor Moe.
Jan 18, 2021 5:36 AM

Jun 2016
I be looking lately I am happy creator promote Sorano from minor to supporting character. It seems Whever Kyouya goes she goes with him,I am happy Kyouya has trustful ally.

Jan 18, 2021 5:37 AM

Jun 2016
28012001 said:
Izuku_Midoriya70 said:

He's the one who killed Saijo for sure, and Moe got the prove, he will go after Moe next. And Soma will try everything with the help of the government to prevent Nana and Kyouya from finding this out.

Exactly Kyouya,Nana and Sorano needs to work together to take out that scum Souma. I still wonder who kill the Grandma?

Jan 18, 2021 5:52 AM
Apr 2020
Izuku_Midoriya70 said:
28012001 said:

Exactly Kyouya,Nana and Sorano needs to work together to take out that scum Souma. I still wonder who kill the Grandma?

I'm suspecting Nakajima, because he can negate every biological things and normal human functions. She look okay when she was with Nana, it's got to be him that negate something from her.
Jan 18, 2021 6:20 AM
Apr 2020
Izuku_Midoriya70 said:
I be looking lately I am happy creator promote Sorano from minor to supporting character. It seems Whever Kyouya goes she goes with him,I am happy Kyouya has trustful ally.

It’s Loose Boy and I just learned that he created Sharin no kuni. And as I said before G senjou no Maou.
Jan 18, 2021 12:46 PM
Nov 2020
Soo Saijo really did kick the bucket what a shame hoped auther had better plans with him. Finally somebody asked about Nana's power for a moment I thought everyone forgot. Wonder what Souma Talent is. I hope by the end of this arc Moe won't end up dead. I don't thing her grandma is dead yet.
StrykerynoJan 18, 2021 1:00 PM
Jan 18, 2021 4:23 PM

Feb 2019
Fuckkkk, that last panel with Moe-Chan 😞. Gut wrenching.

I dislike soma as a person, but he’s got the potential to be a very interesting antagonist. Kyoya and Nana will have their hands full with this one. Good chapter.

Hate that it’s monthly tho.
Jan 21, 2021 6:22 AM

Nov 2013
Hopefully Moe will survive this...
Jan 21, 2021 7:16 AM
Apr 2020
Sigmar-Unberogen said:

I’m pretty sure her role is to die.
Jan 21, 2021 8:56 AM
Nov 2020
28012001 said:
Sigmar-Unberogen said:

It’ either way:
1: Moe dies, Nana will kill Soma.
2: Moe kills Soma and she will be wrecked by it.
3: Moe and Nana will kill Soma in self-defense.
4: Something else?

I would like 1st one the least because it’s too predictable and it will feel like Invisible blade all over again. I welcome to all other options. I would rather see Moe losing her grandma, and killing Soma in order to start developing, rather than dying. I would like to see the author focusing more on other characters in general. Last 20 chapters Kyouya fells like he has nothing to do exept solving the cases.
Jan 21, 2021 9:15 AM

Nov 2013
Strykeryno said:
28012001 said:

It’ either way:

I would like 1st one the least because it’s too predictable and it will feel like Invisible blade all over again. I welcome to all other options. I would rather see Moe losing her grandma, and killing Soma in order to start developing, rather than dying. I would like to see the author focusing more on other characters in general. Last 20 chapters Kyouya fells like he has nothing to do exept solving the cases.

Thinking about it, I'm pretty sure Moe will survive, for now at least. She's become Michiru v2.0 at this point. Also, she hasn't done much to impact the story so it would be a waste.
Jan 22, 2021 5:02 AM
Apr 2020
Sigmar-Unberogen said:
Strykeryno said:

It’ either way:

Thinking about it, I'm pretty sure Moe will survive, for now at least. She's become Michiru v2.0 at this point. Also, she hasn't done much to impact the story so it would be a waste.

Her death and what she is right now is already a massive impact, so should she die to Soma now, it would already be a big impact.
Jan 22, 2021 12:25 PM

Nov 2013
@28012001

Her death and what she is right now is already a massive impact, so should she die to Soma now, it would already be a big impact.
I don't know... Nana will certainly feel really sad if Moe dies, but Michiru was and I believe still is the only person who she REALY cared about, thus her death played enormous role in her transformation. I don't think Moe's death will be as impactful or remotely close to that. Nana already knows that the talented are dangerous. She has learned that not all of them are bad, but Moe's death will not bring any changes in her. I don't think that will be enough to make her hate the talented again or something. Then again, that's how I personally envision things.
Jan 30, 2021 2:17 PM

May 2015
Things are getting interesting. Just finished re-watching & re-reading this series and I love it. I really hope Nana confesses to Kyouya soon about her crimes. Then both of them can proper work together.

Kyouya x Nana ftw lol
Yuritopia FTW!!!!!!!!! BANZAI TO YURI !!!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 26, 2021 9:18 AM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
Moe's breaking is coming soon I see.
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
Jan 2, 2022 11:31 PM

Dec 2013
The grandmother is looking really bad at the end. She's definitely going to die soon.
Nov 14, 2022 7:06 PM

Sep 2014
I wonder if Soma actually believes Nana cant read minds, because the way she looked at him when she said Moe chan was there last night and his reaction makes we question it.

Its kinda funny though how everyone just assumes she has a secret talent after all. I wonder if in the future she will actually have one she didnt know about herself. Something to save her last second. Im split if I would love or hate that.
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Munou na Nana Chapter 101 Discussion

Mei-o_Scarlett - Oct 11

0 by Mei-o_Scarlett »»
Oct 11, 2:53 AM

Poll: » Munou na Nana Chapter 99 Discussion

Mei-o_Scarlett - Aug 9

4 by Sigmar-Unberogen »»
Sep 27, 4:03 AM

Poll: » Munou na Nana Chapter 98 Discussion

Mei-o_Scarlett - Jul 12

5 by Sigmar-Unberogen »»
Sep 27, 3:54 AM

Poll: » Munou na Nana Chapter 97 Discussion

Mei-o_Scarlett - May 12

8 by Sigmar-Unberogen »»
Sep 27, 3:44 AM

Poll: » Munou na Nana Chapter 96 Discussion

G_Spark233 - Apr 12

8 by Sigmar-Unberogen »»
Sep 27, 3:37 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.