3It was OK
15.4%
2Disliked it
0.0%
1Hated it
0.0%
Average 4.3
13 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 14, 2020 7:27 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Well, they got the idea of the theme together now. It's important than ever for the idol group to be on the same page.

It's good they actually got their costumes. Angel wings surely is an appeal to the audience. Still a tense episode though.
Dec 14, 2020 8:22 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Homare is really cool, and that supernatural element with the magnifying glass of truth was pretty good to see I think even though it was weird xD
Can"t wait to see the representation in the next episode
Dec 14, 2020 9:24 AM
Sep 2015
Despite the drama, I think this is lightheart funny episode.

Hisoka is illegal immigrant? I'm wondering which country is he from. But the "I want marshmallows" thought make me laugh so bad.

Talking about thoughts, this is the second supernatural helper, the Winter troupe is very lucky, but it seems like they'll not get through the obstacle by just their struggle.

If I remember correctly there's one more item left?
Dec 14, 2020 1:49 PM

Nov 2019
Nice to finally see Homare's scene with the Loupe of Sincerity~ Baby Homare really had me wanting to be able to jump in and hug him aww, but they cut the Azuma development, which I would say is quite key to the Winter Troupe/Fuyugumi arc -_-

phantomfandom said:
If I remember correctly there's one more item left?

Ah yes the door which doesn't open, we might see it next episode, but who knows, they are cutting quite a lot of the original plot >.< We definitely won't see Tsumugi
Dec 14, 2020 3:30 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Well, such a sneaky way of them, to crush the winter troupe from inside, coupled with Homare's bad habits, things were just getting worse. Its sounds funny, how they wanted to strengthened their relations, but ended up with that thing xd. God Troupe must be had a talented leaker, or a personal seeker on their organization. However, instead of dealing with the troublemaker, winter troupe just focused on strengthening and uniting their split form of relations back to normal again. Such a nice idea from Homare. Its indeed very useful by using their usual acts to stopped the rumours to backstabbed them, especially with Hisoka situations. Even though the use of such a supernatural thingy kinda silly, like before. But its still fine, for the sake of an entertainment aspect.

So, with the problem solved very nicely, its time for the real deal. The opening night!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Dec 14, 2020 5:52 PM

Jul 2017
damn this is taking a supernatural/mischievous turn now lol. Seems like the idea of all the troupes coming together doesn't seem like it's gonna happen, but at least so far the Winter Troupe seems to be going along well

Interesting that the romance of the characters were brought up at all lol. Makes sense all of them are currently single because well.......it's still an otome game at the end of the day
Dec 14, 2020 6:07 PM

Jul 2017
Seeing the Winter Troupe having rest time is so unlike the other troupes, which was basically hard work from scratch. But their troubles with God Troupe sure surpasses all that with insider information for sneaky tactics.

Homare trying to dissect the disruption is just the character they need to break the whole "spy" controversy down. A way to emphatize with everyone gone wrong, and another of Mankai Company's "urban legends" found to round things up for the better while improvising his acting skills. Impressive, using your weakness as an advantage.

Let's hope that things will get better for the final angel Act coming up soon! The Opening Act, released!
Dec 19, 2020 4:14 PM

Oct 2016
How does a show about talking look so bad. Every fucking frame.
Someone should send Director-chan some new tracksuits for Christmas.

Mukumuku sighting! The only thing saving this anime.

More topics from this board

Poll: » A3! Season Autumn & Winter Episode 2 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 19, 2020

13 by LunaOtome »»
Jun 26, 9:55 AM

Poll: » A3! Season Autumn & Winter Episode 12 Discussion

Ringare - Dec 28, 2020

22 by _MushiRock11_ »»
Feb 21, 8:20 AM

Poll: » A3! Season Autumn & Winter Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 30, 2020

10 by ImNotAnOtaku1 »»
Dec 30, 2023 10:27 PM

Poll: » A3! Season Autumn & Winter Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 16, 2020

9 by ImNotAnOtaku1 »»
Dec 30, 2023 9:36 PM

Poll: » A3! Season Autumn & Winter Episode 3 Discussion

Ringare - Oct 26, 2020

9 by ImNotAnOtaku1 »»
Dec 29, 2023 10:06 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.