3It was OK
7.1%
2Disliked it
0.0%
1Hated it
0.0%
Average 4.7
14 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 3, 2020 3:06 PM

Nov 2013
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Wow! What a rollercoaster chapter of emotions!

Just as I thought no character would beat Nana in cruelty, her sensei appered! What a POS!

At first, i honestly thought this guy would start blasting kids (even though that would have been stupid as F), but then he manipulates them into uniting against the "enemy".

Still, it seemed rather absurd how he proposed the kids could go home, and not a single child volunteered? That's bullshit. I'm sure there are plenty of less talented or scared kids that just don't care and want to go home.

Anyways I fell for the glimpse of hope and actually believed for a moment that the military-guy was telling the truth to Nana about saving the healer-girl. But then this POS shoots the corpse and you realize he won't do shit and the girl will stay dead! Or in a worse case may return as a zombie or her bodie will be dissected and studied in order to obtain her powers.

I was fooled, but then I realized it happened because Nana fell for it! And I believed Nana. I mean, seriously? We may not know how bad this army-guy is, but Nana is "like family" to him, meaning the two must know each other well! I thought, if she believes him, maybe he's not that bad...
Turns out he's worse! Has Nana gone senile? I mean she could -_- considering the trauma, but really? You'd believe a man who taught you how to kill other kids by masterfully manipulating them, lying to them and treat them as irredeemable enemies, and you telling me you believe this man can show act of kindness? Towards the girl who's supposed to be too dangerous to be kept alive? Wake up Nana! Please don't tell me she's gonna keep killing people hoping this F-ing piece of shit would keep his word?????

Also, we have a new girl! (Where do they keep finding these psycho, weird lolis?!) Who's tasked to keep an eye on Nana. She seems inferior to Nana already. Though we should wait and see I guess...
May 12, 2021 5:48 AM
Jun 2020
Really loved this chapter. Tsurukoa is a true master of manipulation. Offering nana himself as a target of hatred, since that would have nearly happend by itself.

I also fell for him keeping michiru in stasis, but it is satisfactory to know that she is dead for sure.
May 12, 2021 8:45 AM
Apr 2020
Got to remember this is Loose Boy work, and the scene is like Sharin no Kuni, but we have no idea how does it work.
Sep 24, 2021 12:44 PM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
The amogus boss has appeared and he's a manipulating bastard. I love how I already hate this guy.
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
Dec 1, 2021 2:25 AM

Dec 2013
Tsurukoa really is an expert at manipulating people.
Apr 22, 4:29 PM
Oct 2020
Damn he's good. Still, I'm kind of disappointed in Nana for falling for that so easily. This dude thinks nothing of you. I know he hold a great position over you and is a master manipulator and has been training you since you were young but you gotta realize something is off right? Anyways we got a new killer student that's somehow even more brainwashed than Nana.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Munou na Nana Chapter 101 Discussion

Mei-o_Scarlett - Oct 11

0 by Mei-o_Scarlett »»
Oct 11, 2:53 AM

Poll: » Munou na Nana Chapter 99 Discussion

Mei-o_Scarlett - Aug 9

4 by Sigmar-Unberogen »»
Sep 27, 4:03 AM

Poll: » Munou na Nana Chapter 98 Discussion

Mei-o_Scarlett - Jul 12

5 by Sigmar-Unberogen »»
Sep 27, 3:54 AM

Poll: » Munou na Nana Chapter 97 Discussion

Mei-o_Scarlett - May 12

8 by Sigmar-Unberogen »»
Sep 27, 3:44 AM

Poll: » Munou na Nana Chapter 96 Discussion

G_Spark233 - Apr 12

8 by Sigmar-Unberogen »»
Sep 27, 3:37 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.