3It was OK
7.4%
2Disliked it
0.0%
1Hated it
0.0%
Average 4.8
27 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 11, 2020 8:55 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Best episode so far of this series so far imo.

We got theatric performance with the swords and cast with their colorful outfits. Now, there's the emotive performances of the actual show itself. I have to say, this looked like a play they prepared very well for the audience.

There's even some dramatic moments added in with the drink scene and I must say, it's kinda impressive.
May 11, 2020 9:54 AM

Jul 2017
With the Romeo and Julius play set, the Spring Troupe is ready to showcase their performance in the Mankai Theater. The preparation which was 3 episodes in the making, let it shine.

Even from an all-male cast rendition of the classic Romeo and Juliet, everyone is working extremely hard to make it a success, and it really shows with non-stop action from the spirit of the actors giving helm to their potential.

As much as expectations run high, the carelessness cannot wane, regardless of any circumstances (a.k.a Itaru's twisted leg), and I'm surprised that Sakuya can ad-lib (well, he's a master at that) to save Itaru from losing his composure.

Hip hip hooray for a good success.

BTW it's Episode 6, so next week we will see the Summer Troupe's starting point.
May 11, 2020 10:54 AM
Sep 2015
I like this show, good animation, good choreograph, good music, good-looking stars in same-sex roles.
Though I know immediately that the injury will lead ad-lib, very typical for this kind of anime.
Can't wait for 3 other seasons! We should suspect all good-looking characters that appear, they might be recruited.
May 11, 2020 3:18 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Very joyful and heartwarming episode tbh, it was cool
May 11, 2020 11:10 PM

Jan 2019
Nice way to ending the arc, in the end I liked most of the cast, although I have a heavy favoritism for Sakuya tbh.

Will miss the cast, but let's see what Summer Troupe has to offer. I'm surprised they didn't showed that Ikaruga guy doing a cameo like everyone else, specially cause he doesn't seems like an interesting character you'd like to save his revelation for the main arc.
May 12, 2020 2:16 AM

Feb 2018
It's wholesome, it's very wholesome. Fantastic.
~10631498
May 12, 2020 5:39 AM

Aug 2015
I'm getting emotional.. When playing the game, only the chibis doing some simple moves... But now.. the whole characters move according to the play.... uwu
The bgm made it even more heartwarming.. although i noticed some awkward drawings/animation, overall it's wholesome.. :')

RottenOrange said:

I'm surprised they didn't showed that Ikaruga guy doing a cameo like everyone else, specially cause he doesn't seems like an interesting character you'd like to save his revelation for the main arc.
actually although he didn't show himself, the triangle was a hint about him. XD

I'm starting to get embarrassed by my own forum signature line.. XD
May 12, 2020 7:07 AM

Jan 2019
Meira_Eve said:
I'm getting emotional.. When playing the game, only the chibis doing some simple moves... But now.. the whole characters move according to the play.... uwu
The bgm made it even more heartwarming.. although i noticed some awkward drawings/animation, overall it's wholesome.. :')

RottenOrange said:

I'm surprised they didn't showed that Ikaruga guy doing a cameo like everyone else, specially cause he doesn't seems like an interesting character you'd like to save his revelation for the main arc.
actually although he didn't show himself, the triangle was a hint about him. XD

Oh, I see. I wondered what did a triangle on the ground meant. Thanks for the trivia!
May 15, 2020 10:47 AM

Jan 2019
Ahhh I guess Spring will have less screentime now, but I loved them so much!!!
[font="\"Proxima Nova Regular\", \"Helvetica Neue\", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif"] aa[/font]

May 23, 2020 10:28 AM

Feb 2011
Annie_Law said:
Ahhh I guess Spring will have less screentime now, but I loved them so much!!!

I was sad when this happened in the game too! But then I fell in love with each new troupe, and in events in the game they started having joint plays and field trips. *_*
眠れないのは君のせい
Sep 22, 2020 9:26 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
The theatrical drama finally has been finished completely. The result was unexpectedly amazing, and the last improvization gave me a wide smile. At least they all did their best and got the best end too. Beside the generic settings and too straight forward direction it to the plot with not much drama intacted (the one and only, Itarou injury). This half of the series showed me an interesting story telling, and pretty decent at my usual satisfaction. Congratulations, for all of you!

Now, can i move out on to their summer troupe already?
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Dec 22, 2023 10:32 PM

Dec 2019
Great episode, the acting felt really sincere considering this is an anime.
Pretend there's something flashy and cool here.

More topics from this board

Poll: » A3! Season Spring & Summer Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 22, 2020

9 by ImNotAnOtaku1 »»
Dec 23, 2023 10:19 PM

Poll: » A3! Season Spring & Summer Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 15, 2020

6 by ImNotAnOtaku1 »»
Dec 23, 2023 9:56 PM

Poll: » A3! Season Spring & Summer Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 8, 2020

7 by ImNotAnOtaku1 »»
Dec 23, 2023 9:33 PM

Poll: » A3! Season Spring & Summer Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 1, 2020

6 by ImNotAnOtaku1 »»
Dec 23, 2023 9:11 PM

Poll: » A3! Season Spring & Summer Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - May 25, 2020

11 by ImNotAnOtaku1 »»
Dec 23, 2023 8:49 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.