3It was OK
11.1%
2Disliked it
11.1%
1Hated it
22.2%
Average 3.6
9 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 9, 2020 1:50 PM

Sep 2018
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Kinda feels like it would have made a better series than a stand alone OVA, which I'm guessing it was supposed to be since the title even says part one. As is this was just OK. A cute piece of fluff but I'll probably completely forget about it in week.
Sep 2, 2021 4:20 PM

Aug 2017
Apparently it's the first anime to include a character communicating via sign language. Pretty cool. So many Gainax staffers as well.

kandi_gloss said:

Kinda feels like it would have made a better series than a stand alone OVA, which I'm guessing it was supposed to be since the title even says part one. As is this was just OK. A cute piece of fluff but I'll probably completely forget about it in week.

How is this reflected in the title, though?
Sep 2, 2021 4:33 PM

Sep 2018
St0rmblade said:

How is this reflected in the title, though?

How is what reflected in the title exactly?...

If you mean the part one thing, Looking through stuff now I don't see it anywhere but I must have seen it someplace at the time? *shrugs*
It's been over a year since I made that comment and this past year felt like several rolled into one for obvious reasons, so I have no clue.

St0rmblade said:

Apparently it's the first anime to include a character communicating via sign language. Pretty cool.

Also, that's interesting if true.

KristiwazhereSep 2, 2021 4:50 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.