3It was OK
27.1%
2Disliked it
0.0%
1Hated it
0.0%
Average 4.2
48 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 13, 2018 5:53 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Eren in that pink dress <3

I had a strange feeling about this episode in particular with that hooded figure showing up. She wields a sword too. Felt pretty slow paced for this week so I hope pacing will pick up a bit more. Seeing Eren in that dress imo is definitely a highlight moment for this episode.
Apr 13, 2018 6:59 AM

Sep 2015
The second Hime of the three has appeared, she is either Tagori-hime or Ichikishima-hime, seems to be strong like Yukari(Tagitsu-hime). Anyway the real hooded miko who has been collecting noro is actually Hime, Shido is also hooded but on solo mode to capture Hime.
valvravetruthApr 13, 2018 7:12 AM
Apr 13, 2018 7:37 AM

Jan 2012
A long overdue best-girl Mai-centric outing this week, and probably one of my favorite episodes yet. Loved the family dynamics going on, with both Mai and Ellen's families. I had a big goofy grin on my face after wondering who this new blonde woman was with big, beautiful tits only for it to be revealed to be Ellen's mother. Of course! XD Those two are probably my two favorites of the main girls so it figures I'd like this one. I did notice some weirdly drawn faces, and this hooded new foe still doesn't interest me all that much, but yeah...by this show's standards this one was good.
Apr 13, 2018 7:39 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
In light of what happened with Yukari i guess its normal for parents to want their kids to be away from the administration. Trying to find a way to use the netherworld as a source of energy is an interesting idea. Though to think the head researchers will be Ellen's parents though. The fight between Ellen, Mai and the intruder sure was intense. Its nice that in the end Mai's father understood why Mai was so determined to be a Toji. An interesting episode that did a great job at showing the personal problems that the girls may be facing. The insight into Mai and Ellen's family's were interesting as was the info about the noro and the steel.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 13, 2018 8:19 AM

Dec 2016
The moment I saw Mai's father was trying to ring her I had a bad feeling that he would also want her to leave like that younger student did at the start.

I think that might be Maki who saved those Toji, I can't see clearly enough because of the hood and all but what I saw of her hair resembled hers plus there was the info from last episode.

Well at least he wants to give Mai an important role in that facility to help the Noro, I'm not as upset anymore after hearing everything from Friedman and Ellen's parents.

Wow Ellen looks great in that dress.

Looks like it's confirmed that it's indeed Maki Shidou, but of course she's not the only one, that one was very strong and she took Nemo, does that mean the next episode is called Finding Nemo?

Some great moments there between the children and their parents.

After seeing the brief scene afterwards, there might be a chance that Maki isn't actually part of what's happening when she mentioned that the presence she felt disappeared she could have been talking about the one who stole Nemo.

Oh great so there is Yukina & Yomi with her again, so is this a new princess then or the older one taken over someone else now?
Apr 13, 2018 8:32 AM

Apr 2010
So some family time with Mai and Elen, besides that there wasn't much special to this episode.
The girl in the robe seems the be 2 different people and one appears to be obvious.
Apr 13, 2018 8:38 AM

Jun 2015
Eren looks pretty in that dress. Her father really cares for her. As for Mai's father, got to see what he's been doing. Her hugging him was pretty nice. The fight against that Toji was okay.
Apr 13, 2018 10:12 AM
Jul 2018
valvravetruth said:
The second Hime of the three has appeared, she is either Tagori-hime or Ichikishima-hime, seems to be strong like Yukari(Tagitsu-hime). Anyway the real hooded miko who has been collecting noro is actually Hime, Shido is also hooded but on solo mode to capture Hime.

There are three Hime!?
Shidou went solo to go after Hime but she isn't that strong.
I am gonna guess that the Toji will be going after Shidou soon enough.
Nobody else knows of the other Hime but they do know Shidou is hooded.
Next few episodes will be a disaster. lol
Apr 13, 2018 11:11 AM

Jan 2011
I guess they should finished the series with first arc

I can't find same enjoyment as in the first arc right now
Apr 13, 2018 11:42 AM

Sep 2015
The way they drew Kanami and Hiyori parents is completely different the way they drew Eren parents now, this time they really fit their ages and "heads".

Is probably important to develop the others main characters background storys, but I was really more into the action and suspense episodes. Hope this slice of lfe style be sporadic.

And was that a glimpse of Yume in the preview?! Nice.
Apr 13, 2018 12:20 PM

Sep 2013
Mai episode with Ellen and their families too.
Trying to make better use of noro which might be loney and Maki isn't the one stealing noro.
Both got beaten easily.
Apr 13, 2018 12:46 PM

Apr 2015
Ellen in that dress is adorable!

Good to see more focus on Mai. When she got called by her dad, I instantly got the feeling that she was gonna transfer as well, thankfully in the end it's not the case.

Not much action this episode but I'm sure that will pick up again.

2nd princess makes an appearence.
Apr 13, 2018 3:36 PM

Jun 2014
This show is becoming more and more rapidly terrible as the show progresses.

It was never noteworthy, but now its just abysmally boring. Sad.
Apr 13, 2018 4:39 PM

Jun 2017
While it was pretty subtle we got the plot moving forward. So it's confirmed now that Tagitsu split but if two of those blue lights were 2 princesses just what was the third one? And Shido is solo but an ally it seems. We also got some character development.

The build up overall is pretty slow just like the first arc but if it ends with a bang as well I really don't mind. The series would have been way too rushed if they crammed all this content into 12 eps.
Apr 13, 2018 8:33 PM

Apr 2009
I guess I'm in the minority who actually enjoyed the side personal stories. It certainly add to each involved character's character. I know it's the action and suspense that's the actual meat of this show, but you can't just eat meat alone. You gotta have side dishes too.

As for the preview for next episode, I guess Yume isn't dead... quite yet. Yay.
To be or not to be... that is not the question. ;3
Apr 14, 2018 12:00 AM

Oct 2008
Looks like the remaining missing elite guard became the villains? or they might have a different faction who they secretly work for wherein they have secret missions stealing materials that the protagonists are protecting...
4/5.

Apr 14, 2018 4:16 AM

Jan 2017
shiro_kai said:
The way they drew Kanami and Hiyori parents is completely different the way they drew Eren parents now, this time they really fit their ages and "heads".

Is probably important to develop the others main characters background storys, but I was really more into the action and suspense episodes. Hope this slice of lfe style be sporadic.

Unfortunately That was Kaoru not yume
Apr 14, 2018 4:18 AM

Jan 2017
venn2009 said:
I guess I'm in the minority who actually enjoyed the side personal stories. It certainly add to each involved character's character. I know it's the action and suspense that's the actual meat of this show, but you can't just eat meat alone. You gotta have side dishes too.

As for the preview for next episode, I guess Yume isn't dead... quite yet. Yay.
That is kaoru not yume
Apr 14, 2018 6:07 AM

Sep 2015
ErinaNakiri1 said:
shiro_kai said:

Unfortunately That was Kaoru not yume

Ooww.. but the hair looked SO pink. :/
I still had hope.

Apr 14, 2018 7:55 AM

May 2017
That 2v1 and that laboratory reminds me of Star Wars Obi Wan and his master vs Darth Maul lol

Okay Yume might just be alive after all (I'm not talking about the preview, that's most likely Kaoru) and Maki is trying to capture her coz she's most likely ⅓ of the himes

As for the other yet to be revealed hime, she looks like Kaoru, most likely a twin? That's why her VA also has a twin and that Kaoru's twin is the 3rd hime

Yes I'm calling it all that
Apr 14, 2018 8:33 AM
Jan 2015
TsundeReaper said:
That 2v1 and that laboratory reminds me of Star Wars Obi Wan and his master vs Darth Maul lol

Okay Yume might just be alive after all (I'm not talking about the preview, that's most likely Kaoru) and Maki is trying to capture her coz she's most likely ⅓ of the himes

As for the other yet to be revealed hime, she looks like Kaoru, most likely a twin? That's why her VA also has a twin and that Kaoru's twin is the 3rd hime

Way too tall imho (nearly as tall as mai or ellen, also yomi), and Kaoru's supposed to reach Ellen's shoulder at most (chin, if you include nene on top of her). Also boobs under the black jacket. Kaoru wouldn't show any bulge underneath.
From the main cast, slightly shorter than Mai but much taller than Kaoru would point at Kanami (maybe), Sayaka and Yume (no good shots for getting Yume's height).

Probably misleading on purpose. Guess it'll simply be the new girl after all.
krykryApr 14, 2018 9:10 AM
Apr 14, 2018 9:13 AM

May 2017
krykry said:
TsundeReaper said:

Way too tall imho (nearly as tall as mai or ellen, also yomi), and Kaoru's supposed to reach Ellen's shoulder at most (chin, if you include nene on top of her). Also boobs under the black jacket. Kaoru wouldn't show any bulge underneath.
From the main cast, slightly shorter than Mai but much taller than Kaoru would point at Kanami (maybe), Sayaka and Yume (no good shots for getting Yume's height).

The one Ellen and Mai fought is probably not the one I'm theorising tho
Apr 14, 2018 9:27 AM
Jan 2015
TsundeReaper said:
krykry said:

The preview girl is also much taller than kaoru. Possibly the same person too, (since she came back from gathering noro, (both the attacker and the preview girl wear the same heels, mind).). Even with those high heels she shouldn't be that tall.

Edit: actually the girl Ellen and Mai fought against is the same girl from the preview. You can tell by that annoying smile (pink lips) in the preview, the fringe and the orange ornaments on her face and hair (seen between that semi-see through courtain).

Rereading your post several times, do you actually mean the tiny blonde girl?
krykryApr 14, 2018 9:49 AM
Apr 14, 2018 6:40 PM

May 2017
krykry said:
TsundeReaper said:

The preview girl is also much taller than kaoru. Possibly the same person too, (since she came back from gathering noro, (both the attacker and the preview girl wear the same heels, mind).). Even with those high heels she shouldn't be that tall.

Edit: actually the girl Ellen and Mai fought against is the same girl from the preview. You can tell by that annoying smile (pink lips) in the preview, the fringe and the orange ornaments on her face and hair (seen between that semi-see through courtain).

Rereading your post several times, do you actually mean the tiny blonde girl?

You don't even know who Kaoru is?

Anyway,well see what happens,im sticking to my theory tho, we can't really trust the proportions when the quality has been dropping since the first cour
Apr 15, 2018 6:20 AM

Feb 2016
Did I just see Yume in PV? Is she alive? Pretty please!
Apr 15, 2018 5:55 PM

Feb 2008
Apr 15, 2018 10:05 PM
May 2016
Kuma-Kuma said:

Mokusa even though they is in charge now, they still need to keep secret about Noro experiments. You can see in Ep 13 that Akane still told the public that Yukari get heavy injuries and so on in the battle again Great Aradama, while Yukari is the Great Aradama herself. If things get out, Toji system will crumble to dust. Political is more than just accuse someone with proof and get him/her jailed. Also look like Yukina taking refuge in Ayanokouji, and under Yuzuku protection to do "underground" work.
About Arc 2 Story, i don't know why you have an illusion of Arc 1 being recycled, it is not. In Arc 1 the heroines being blamed as a traitor, the enemy is very clear: Yukari Origami. In Arc 2 the heroines status now return back to normal, they can casually fighting as Toji, but the enemy is unclear to them, or they don't even know they have enemy, they out in the light fighting Aradama, while their actual enemy(both Aradama and their own kind) is in the dark can stab them at anytime, Tagitsuhime is already retreat to the netherworld, so the main boss aside from being highly intelligent Aradama, is not the same person. it is not recycled storyline.
Apr 21, 2018 1:35 AM
Mar 2012
So hoodie #1 is Shidou, hoodie #2 is white hair Hime & she's quite skilled.
I quite like Maimai & Ellen's paternal bonding and family relationship, develops their characters while explaining the experiment.
S1 I think grandpa hinted noro could be victims, but left forgotten after & noro's just treated as monster. S2 with lonely Nemo (lol) seeking the steel as its "mother", it could revive that theme (& good timing while both families were there).

Apr 26, 2018 10:38 PM

Apr 2014
this ep was the first ep i didnt really like it was ok yet annoying most of all dont really like Mai unless she's with Sayaka but yeah

this ep was ok
"one step at a time"
May 2, 2018 2:51 PM

Jul 2009
A bit of Mai and Ellen, very nice.
Dec 11, 2018 11:31 PM

Dec 2012
Mai.
Mai dad got no son's in him. lol
Leave the school?
The hooded figure. Dem shoes. Pretty obvious who it is.
That's Ellen's mama. I see where she gets her oppai from.
Nemo? Like Finding Nemo?
Ellen in dat dress. SUGOI!!!
Ellen is 16.
Another hooded figure.
Mai and Ellen side oppai. Sugoi!
The hooded figure got away.
Mai and Ellen side oppai again. Sugoi!
You all better eat Mai's breakfast.
Hime?

Nice Mai and Ellen (best girls) episode.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
May 23, 2019 9:25 PM

Sep 2012
i think one hooded is yukari playing hero from the shadows while other1 is with villain
Sugram22May 24, 2019 12:43 AM
Jul 24, 2021 1:15 AM

Feb 2020
Eren looks pretty in that pink dress. <3

Yukina and Yomi are working with the noro thief.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Toji no Miko Episode 13 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 6, 2018

43 by nhkam »»
Jul 13, 9:33 AM

Poll: » Toji no Miko Episode 17 Discussion

Stark700 - May 4, 2018

25 by Foreall908 »»
Dec 8, 2023 12:32 PM

Poll: » Toji no Miko Episode 18 Discussion

Stark700 - May 11, 2018

27 by Destroyer31 »»
Mar 28, 2023 12:16 AM

Poll: » Toji no Miko Episode 24 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 8, 2018

17 by IAMQT »»
Oct 21, 2022 12:06 PM

Poll: » Toji no Miko Episode 21 Discussion

Rob - Dec 29, 2018

2 by I-yas-yes »»
Jul 29, 2022 11:09 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.