3It was OK
0.0%
2Disliked it
20.0%
1Hated it
0.0%
Average 4.4
5 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 30, 2017 5:34 AM

Oct 2014
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
So Katsumi is a Lucifer Hawk now? well at least robert had sex before dying.
Aug 5, 2019 3:32 PM

Aug 2015
every time some one says "power of love" I immediately think about Huey Lewis and the News. Don't need a credit card to ride this train...

I can't help but feel this is a josei anime. Like, Roy's walk on the path of Karma to Katsumi seems to me what every woman wants her man to do for her. Likewise, Katsumi's gloom might be appealing to men in a gap moe sense, but I feel that the preeminence given to Katsumi's anxiety about her cursed blood and likely bad end (which is logical in context) is relatable to mundane adult Japanese woman's concerns: "How can any man love me if I have irritable bowel syndrome? Can we really be together once he knows my dark secret?"

We can add Silent Mobius to the shortlist of anime where a boyfriend and girlfriend actually have sex.

Katsumi's rage destroyed a piece of downtown Tokyo and parted the clouds. Now that's what I call a Biblical level of rage.
Aug 7, 2019 10:42 AM

May 2010
I don't like the new ED....
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Oct 29, 2019 6:01 AM

Jun 2013
You are a police officer, a security expert, and you "already" know that your enemy can teleport into your as*hole, if he wishes. Would you leave your beloved unprotected and unassisted even for mere minutes? Wouldn't you make it safe on a proper place with people around him 24 hours? I couldn't stop thinking about it.
Jan 12, 2021 10:21 AM
Dec 2019
Corny as heelllllll. There were a few hiccups with this series before but this is when it jumped the shark.

Katsumi's angst about her being a lucifer-hawk was already pretty exaggerated, especially since there's no indication that she would go out of control and there's no evidence that being a lucifer hawk has any intrinsic disadvantages and only advantages, as demonstrated by Rally. But I thought they were going to go somewhere with this--- in the past I've forgiven Red Garden for such a conceit because they used it for good drama. But now it turns out they're going the way of Rose of Versailles, which is terrible. It's the same shit, with Oscar's angst about her femininity being erased by power of love just like Katsumi's angst about her being a lucifer hawk is erased by power of love. And guess what? the minute Andre/Roy have sex they're bound to die shortly after.

GlassKnuckles is absolutely right; this does have the hand of a female romance author. Their patterns are all the same and they're stupid patterns.

Apr 19, 2022 12:45 PM

Jun 2010
2029? It's been multiple years since the series began!?
Nov 24, 2022 1:45 PM

Jul 2021
So this was just a magical girl anime all along.
This dance is the pinnacle of human achievement.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Silent Möbius Episode 26 Discussion

syncrogazer - Mar 12, 2018

7 by Destroyer31 »»
Mar 8, 2023 7:54 AM

Poll: » Silent Möbius Episode 15 Discussion

Confucius - Jun 19, 2019

3 by Destroyer31 »»
Mar 8, 2023 5:27 AM

Poll: » Silent Möbius Episode 14 Discussion

glassknuckles - Aug 3, 2019

3 by Destroyer31 »»
Mar 8, 2023 3:59 AM

Poll: » Silent Möbius Episode 19 Discussion

Confucius - Jul 17, 2019

2 by JaniSIr »»
Nov 24, 2022 4:29 AM

Poll: » Silent Möbius Episode 16 Discussion

glassknuckles - Aug 5, 2019

3 by JaniSIr »»
Nov 23, 2022 5:15 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.