3It was OK
0.0%
2Disliked it
0.0%
1Hated it
0.0%
Average 4.5
2 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 20, 2017 4:35 AM

Oct 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Well the body shape was very nice with the balance between tone and plump and showed off the ladies quite erotically (*˘︶˘*) well maybe sometimes the detail got a bit simple.

The sound effect during the play sounded like a camera shutter or something which was distracting though.

The supernatural stuff happening just seemed weird, not particularly interesting or anything, but allowed the h content to flow well without needing to make sense I guess. Like dreaming which I suppose is suitable considering the title.

The second guy is defs voiced by ootsuka houchuu.
Feb 25, 2018 8:17 AM
Jul 2018
The glasses guy in the second story seems to have a magical pot for storing his own bodily fluids. I sure wasn't expecting his semen to turn into a person though.
Aug 15, 2019 5:10 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Where is yajuu senpai ?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Inmu 2 Episode 2 Discussion

User-san - Jan 22, 2017

2 by sukebe-tono »»
Feb 26, 2021 9:35 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.