3It was OK
0.0%
2Disliked it
0.0%
1Hated it
0.0%
Average 4.6
9 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 2, 2016 6:30 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Junya getting an offer to New York? I had a feeling he would find it difficult to make the decision to go there.

Seems like Itsuki supports his dreams. However, Kanade has other opinions..
Well I guess this episode showed how much their relationship has changed from the beginning.
Dec 2, 2016 8:15 AM

Dec 2014
Decent episode, Little moody but it was still quite nice.

Junya decides to accept the offer which results in some disruption among the group, Everyone seems to have been fine with Junya decisions except Kanade who couldn't accept no matter how much he wanted to.

Shiritori was really funny. xD

I like what Shin did by making the group take part in the activity.
Kanade and Junya express their opinions and Junya finally realizes he wanted to stay with DearDream. While the resolution was fine and very much expected, I think the same scenario could have been directed better with more build up like actually showing how conflicted both Junya and Kanade, Perhaps with little flashbacks as too how much fun they had with the group or maybe them visiting locations they went on that little tour. I feel that would have been better instead of them just saying it at the end. It probably would have made the resolution much more emotional and heartfelt. Not that what they did here was bad, just that I feel it could have been better.

Nice performance at the end. :)
Lelouch0202Dec 2, 2016 8:19 AM
Dec 2, 2016 10:35 AM

Jun 2013
Oh my god Shin's and Itsuki's face when Chizuru said New York XDD

Honestly I loved the interaction between Kanade and Junya so much <3 I'm glad they got their feelings out in the open in the end. I love the chemistry between them, I love how they dare to be openly mad at the other one, but beneath it all there is only love and care ;w;

To be honest, when Kanade said "you haven't been working hard enough lately, Kanade", that kinda broke my heart. TwT

And when Junya said at first that he's taking the offer to go to New York, I was kinda worried that he really would, or something. Itsuki is so 10/10 for saying that he supports Junya regardless of his decision though, that was so mature of him <3

It's funny though how it's always Shin who solves the drama in the group :D (Except for when it was his own drama).

I agree with Lelouch0202 - Junya changing his mind was a bit sudden for me, I don't know, I expected something a bit more? But the message came across and that's what matters I guess :3

I wasn't too big a fan of this episode's song, but oh well :D
Jan 26, 2017 9:20 PM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
That was one eventful episode. Maybe a bit too dramatic but well the group pretty much formed a bond so yea.
I thought Kanade was a bit too selfish in wanting Junya to stay but in the end the group seemed much more livelier and happier than before.

Kurofune might be getting a bit too overconfident.

Aug 23, 2017 11:39 AM

Jun 2014
That was close. I'm glad that Junya chose to stay.

All 5 appear stronger than ever before.

May 27, 2023 10:47 AM

Feb 2020
As expected, Junya decided to stay. It was nice how they talked to each other about their true feelings.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dream Festival! Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 16, 2016

17 by Serafos »»
May 28, 2023 9:17 AM

Poll: » Dream Festival! Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 9, 2016

7 by Serafos »»
May 27, 2023 11:18 PM

Poll: » Dream Festival! Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 25, 2016

9 by Serafos »»
May 27, 2023 10:47 AM

Poll: » Dream Festival! Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 18, 2016

11 by Serafos »»
May 27, 2023 1:51 AM

Poll: » Dream Festival! Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 11, 2016

9 by Serafos »»
May 26, 2023 10:42 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.