3It was OK
0.0%
2Disliked it
0.0%
1Hated it
0.0%
Average 4.7
3 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 13, 2016 8:30 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
OMG! Shiharu and Seiji! ❤ And they are so lovey-dovey in this chapter! ❤ She is fed! ❤ kissed (actually he ate from her face)! ❤ made sit on his lap!❤ Have they been doing all these ever since they started dating?! ❤ I am so happy for both of them I am gonna cry but I am love-struck ❤_❤ seeing them together so I think I will be okay! ❤

Aaaa~h. Did Shiharu become more beautiful?! ❤ Aaaa~h. Seiji is as handsome as ever! ❤ Aaaa~h. And they are now living together ❤ Aaaa~h. Was I able to convey my love for them?! ❤

The rest of the chapter was fun as it started with Akane having her friends (including Sakura) over. Sakura's reaction seeing Aoi was so gold! And then Akane talked about her Shiharu with her friends And the next panel *BAM* enters Shiharu! I longed to see her so much! And she is as beautiful as ever, perhaps even more compared to before! The lovey-dovey moments aside, Seiji's reaction to Shiharu praising Aoi's calligraphy was quite the sight! Does he acknowledge Aoi as his rival, lol?! And it was fun seeing Shiharu talking with Aoi and Akane over phone and looks like all of them are going to see one another soon! Will there be an announcement of you know what?!

But next chapter is in December?! Why?! T_T
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Nov 23, 2016 8:29 AM
Jan 2012
where did you read the new chapters? Are you reading them raw? Because I don't think they are scanlated yet.
Jan 28, 2017 4:17 AM
Jan 2017
shanimebib said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
OMG! Shiharu and Seiji! ❤ And they are so lovey-dovey in this chapter! ❤ She is fed! ❤ kissed (actually he ate from her face)! ❤ made sit on his lap!❤ Have they been doing all these ever since they started dating?! ❤ I am so happy for both of them I am gonna cry but I am love-struck ❤_❤ seeing them together so I think I will be okay! ❤

Aaaa~h. Did Shiharu become more beautiful?! ❤ Aaaa~h. Seiji is as handsome as ever! ❤ Aaaa~h. And they are now living together ❤ Aaaa~h. Was I able to convey my love for them?! ❤

The rest of the chapter was fun as it started with Akane having her friends (including Sakura) over. Sakura's reaction seeing Aoi was so gold! And then Akane talked about her Shiharu with her friends And the next panel *BAM* enters Shiharu! I longed to see her so much! And she is as beautiful as ever, perhaps even more compared to before! The lovey-dovey moments aside, Seiji's reaction to Shiharu praising Aoi's calligraphy was quite the sight! Does he acknowledge Aoi as his rival, lol?! And it was fun seeing Shiharu talking with Aoi and Akane over phone and looks like all of them are going to see one another soon! Will there be an announcement of you know what?!

I really hope you're not trolling us with this and you can really access and read RAW issues, otherwise that would be damn uncool to keep my hopes up. The ending of the original LSL left a lot to be desired, without ending with the conclusion of Nakamura's own orphanage, having a kid of her own or even a wedding. Atleast in this chapter if your post was indeed accurate, then I'll be happy and content to even see her in Matsunaga's presence all lovey-dovey and shiz. Atleast they should have gotten laid or sth. Lnao. Anyways, I hope this chapter is accurate. thanks
Jun 10, 2017 9:42 PM

Oct 2013
shanimebib said:

Just got around to reading this chapter now... So cute!! Leaves me wondering, marriage? Pregnant?! Gah I need to read the next chapter ASAP! but had to let out these feelings
Aug 5, 2017 11:32 PM
Aug 2017
I love this one but I want to finish reading love so life. When I read life so happy and I was think what it been 9 or 4 year. What!! I want to see him seiji and shiharu get merry and I never get to see that I was so sad that I was crying, I was trying to fine ch. 107 but I can never find it cuz I wanted to know what happened to seiji and shiharu.
Oct 13, 2017 3:59 AM

May 2009
I'M SO HAPPY THEY MAKE THE OLD GANG RE-APPEAR.
HOLY SH*T I AM SO HAPPY I COULD DIE.

no really but I first need to finish this manga lol.
check out my twitch: https://twitch.tv/slowy
Nov 29, 2017 9:09 AM

May 2010
I DIED SEEING THEM AGAIN TOGETHER AFTER WHO-KNOWS-HOW MANY YEARS!!! AOI'S SOO CUTE WHEN IT'S ABOUT SHIHARU MY GOSH!!
EnoyannNov 29, 2017 9:13 AM

More topics from this board

» Anime adaptation

Ayako_Rose - Apr 24, 2022

0 by Ayako_Rose »»
Apr 24, 2022 3:30 AM

Poll: » Life So Happy Chapter 10 Discussion

shanimebib - Jun 28, 2017

10 by kempoecho »»
Oct 26, 2020 8:26 PM

Poll: » Life So Happy Chapter 9 Discussion

shanimebib - Jun 19, 2017

2 by nukerxero123 »»
Dec 27, 2017 7:09 PM

Poll: » Life So Happy Chapter 8 Discussion

shanimebib - Mar 14, 2017

1 by rayeine »»
Nov 23, 2017 9:52 PM

Poll: » Life So Happy Chapter 7 Discussion

shanimebib - Feb 6, 2017

1 by Zyukichan »»
Oct 13, 2017 4:09 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.