Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 31, 7:07 AM

Jun 2011
Naaaaaaah...
Aug 31, 5:38 PM

Apr 2017
fuck you for the spoiler
Sep 1, 3:43 PM

Jan 2015
that double spread… oml Tsukushi. that creature is terrifying

also Nanachi is very injured. She’s definitely gonna survive this, but I wonder how much of an handicap his injuries are
Sep 2, 8:41 PM
Dec 2019
That was so pretty it was almost worth the wait. No harm no foul.
Sep 2, 9:16 PM

Oct 2017
Reply to Kirito_online
fuck you for the spoiler
@Kirito_online There is no one else to blame except yourself for entering a forum without reading the chapter?
Sep 3, 2:20 AM

Nov 2018
That twin are Espurr duo๐Ÿ˜„
Sep 3, 7:03 AM
Sep 2022
I worry about Nanachi, pluueeze tell me she's not dead, please!
Sep 3, 8:01 AM

Apr 2018
oooh that end. Tsukushi is new Urobutcher. all hope for Nanachi!!
“You are not alone, Ash. I am with you. My soul is with you.” - Eiji Okumura.
Sep 3, 12:46 PM
Oct 2019
Nooo Nanachi๐Ÿ˜ญ
Sep 3, 12:49 PM

Apr 2017
Reply to Weebookey
@Kirito_online There is no one else to blame except yourself for entering a forum without reading the chapter?
@Weebookey bruh it's not even out yet, how tf can even read it like bruh.
Sep 3, 4:40 PM
Oct 2020
PAIN!

Still at least Nanachi is alive right? Greatly injured but at least we rescued Nanachi so she'll live right?

Also the extra just when I thought it was normal lol. I should've known.
Sep 3, 4:51 PM

Oct 2017
Reply to Kirito_online
@Weebookey bruh it's not even out yet, how tf can even read it like bruh.
@Kirito_online there are Japanese readers on this site, too. I’ve opened up thread discussions before the English translations as well. This still doesn’t negate my comment earlier, which is entirely your own fault for coming here lol.
Sep 3, 6:02 PM
Apr 2018
that creature was a fucking eldritch horror nightmare fuel, no wonder bro took 7 months to make the chapters, worth the wait tho
Sep 3, 8:16 PM
Nov 2016
These 2 chapters are pretty damn good but the pacing is killing me, we may die of old age before this shit is finished, and Nanachi... why do you do that to my girl mangaka? stop it!

It was fun while it lasted, well, see you suckers in the next 7-8 months as usual.
Sep 3, 9:01 PM
Jul 2023
Nana is cooked def๐Ÿ™
Sep 4, 1:44 AM

Apr 2017
Reply to Weebookey
@Kirito_online there are Japanese readers on this site, too. I’ve opened up thread discussions before the English translations as well. This still doesn’t negate my comment earlier, which is entirely your own fault for coming here lol.
@Weebookey i just read the latest chapters and it's not confirmed she's dead, she just looks severely wounded so fuck you for the false alarm too.
Sep 4, 3:55 AM

Oct 2017
Reply to Kirito_online
@Weebookey i just read the latest chapters and it's not confirmed she's dead, she just looks severely wounded so fuck you for the false alarm too.
@Kirito_online babes, once again the only person to blame its yourself. Get over it and learn from your mistakes xo
Sep 4, 5:51 AM
Mar 2022
That one fucking Punisher meme comes to mind... No no no no no, wait wait wait wait!!

Oooh he's a sly one (and a sick bastard to boot)! Giving us an even bigger cliffhanger than before! If he goes through with this, he's going to instantly piss off the whole fandom in one go and I mean instant GTA San Andreas 5 star bounty pissed off! And it's not gonna be pretty lemme tell ya!

The technique and style are stellar as always though so no complaints there. You can just marvel at those panels for hours and still not have enough.

Still, it sucks major horse c*ck. We can all hope she'll miraculously recover but we've all seen it...I mean, did you all also notice how her upper and lower half don't exactly allign in the same direction..? Sorry but that just doesn't seem like something one can walk off. Then again, maybe it's just painted confusingly because the legs are not in the right direction but the tail is.
WofivanhoeSep 4, 5:55 AM
Sep 7, 3:18 AM

May 2020
The extra..... all good, cool lore, that that final panel... author you sick fuck!
The death of a man is a horrible thing; the death of a million is statistics.
Sep 11, 8:51 PM
Nov 2020
I doubt that Nanachi will get killed off just like that, but it definitely doesn't look like an easy fix, especially since they're going to have to figure out how to move everyone to a lower level for treatment due to the curse preventing ascent. We still haven't seen what the seventh layer's curse is, though, so I guess there's the possibility of an accident causing that to be revealed.

I hope the next chapters come out a bit quicker, though.
Sep 19, 1:13 PM

Oct 2007
Reply to Kirito_online
fuck you for the spoiler
@Kirito_online we discuss chapter 69 here, check thread title before entering?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 23, 1:41 AM

Jun 2016
Reply to Satou0Kun
Naaaaaaah...
Satou0Kun said:

As a general rule in fiction: no one is dead until confirmed dead.
Sep 23, 2:57 AM

Jun 2020
It's always been one of the fandom's "fun facts" that Nanachi was supposed to be killed off a long time ago, ever since I felt dread that she's been living on a timer.

I really, really hope she isn't dead. The guy assisting Faputa really put in a lot of work to rescue her. I'm going to be so sad if this is how she goes out..
Oct 13, 10:31 AM

Nov 2016
Ain't no way she dies like that.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Oct 18, 3:33 AM
2nd Lieutenant

Aug 2024
I'm thinking of dropping this manga. The updates are too slow...

I hope Nanachi is fine!
Oct 18, 9:31 PM
Nov 2023
hav faith in the fluff

More topics from this board

Poll: » Made in Abyss Chapter 68 Discussion

Satou0Kun - Aug 31

6 by nanajp »»
Oct 16, 3:49 PM

» When is the manga likely to end

loafing_loafer - Sep 22

6 by ZachyMoof »»
Oct 4, 12:46 PM

Poll: » Made in Abyss Chapter 67 Discussion

Xenocrisi - Feb 14

34 by topfloorboss45 »»
Sep 27, 8:38 AM

Poll: » Made in Abyss Chapter 61 Discussion

Xenocrisi - Oct 19, 2021

29 by topfloorboss45 »»
Sep 24, 10:06 PM

Poll: » Made in Abyss Chapter 66 Discussion

Xenocrisi - Jul 30, 2023

11 by Dumb »»
Sep 23, 2:36 AM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.