Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 15, 10:49 AM

Jan 2018
I thought this had a pretty good start. But looking at the color page I didn't think it would be in a modern setting. Interested to see where the story goes.
Aug 15, 4:09 PM
Dec 2022
Pretty good first chapter. The art is good and even though it's another shōnen exorcist manga, it has a fresh take since it's government politics merged with the exorcism concept. It has potential.
Aug 15, 5:57 PM

Dec 2016
low kay it's always funny to me how setting has magic aspect and in the same time everything else looks normal. not complain just funny

As fo story itself, have nice potential but as for now I don't particularly care about protagonists.
Manga recommendation:
- Spy x Family (Ch.106/? - biweekly) | Sakamoto Days (Ch.186/? - weekly)
- MARRIAGETOXIN (Ch.104/? - weekly) | Machi and Oboro (Ch.13/? - biweekly)
- Make the Exorcist Fall in Love (Ch.76/? - biweekly)
- You and I Are Polar Opposites (Ch.63/? - biweekly)
Anime recommendation:
- Deca-Dence (Finished) | Wave, Listen to Me! (Finished)
- If My Favorite Pop Idol Made It to the Budokan, I Would Die (Finished)
- Diary of Our Days at the Breakwater (Finished)
Aug 17, 7:56 AM
Oct 2021
I don't like this start, like at all, we know nothing about the characters and the lore is made super complex with no ease, this might be an obvious attempt to weed out readers that aren't used to dense pieces of text without any reveal but it doesn't really have a good way of presenting itself as niche. Lovely art, but the execution is highly flawed imo especially when you can smell the excellent lore that has been crafted. It's likely to improve and for now I'm sure it's art alone is enough to keep people coming back for more but how long will it last if nothing of interest happens in the first 10 chapters except bureaucratic proceedings. I don't know, could be a big hit or miss at this point but I'll wait a bit more.
Aug 18, 5:31 PM

Apr 2022
does feel similar to some other series in ways but it was still a pretty good start ngl. a whole lot of info dump from the get-go and you can tell the lore has been thought out quite well, the art is good and the mc seems to be competent even though i'm yet to care for him. has potential so i hope this gets better going forward.
Aug 23, 7:58 AM
Oct 2020
It's another exorcism one but I'm still reading it. Good art and like the start. I wonder if this will be more action like other ones or maybe focus more on the bureaucratic side? Like the incompetent officials/higher ups?
Sep 7, 9:36 AM
Sep 2022
I'll be honest the first chapter was so boring. I dont think ill be continuing this series

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tenbou Daikaku Chapter 3 Discussion

Rexnihilo - Sep 5

2 by RinzeVant »»
Sep 6, 1:07 AM

Poll: » Tenbou Daikaku Chapter 2 Discussion

Rexnihilo - Aug 23

1 by Souuul »»
Aug 23, 9:30 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.