Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jul 29, 7:13 PM
Nov 2020
It gives me vibes of Skilled Teaser Takagi San and Kubo won't let me be invisible. They tease the Mc just to see his cute/funny expressions. They don't show their affection towards MC but their actions do, same as when Rin acts with different personalities. As well there are short stories in its episodes just like takagi San and Kubo San.
Rohan_KingJul 30, 3:55 AM
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jul 29, 7:31 PM
Jul 2021
Rohan_King said:
It gives me vibes of Skilled Teaser Takagi San and Kubo won't let me be invisible. They tease the Mc just to see his cute/funny expressions. They don't show their affection towards MC but their actions do, same as when Rin acts with different personalities.

YOOOO FACTUAL HONSTLY LET THIS MAN COOK HE COOKING πŸ™πŸ½πŸ™πŸ½πŸ™πŸ½πŸ™πŸ½
Jul 29, 7:32 PM
Nov 2020
Enjoi_-6 said:
Rohan_King said:
It gives me vibes of Skilled Teaser Takagi San and Kubo won't let me be invisible. They tease the Mc just to see his cute/funny expressions. They don't show their affection towards MC but their actions do, same as when Rin acts with different personalities.

YOOOO FACTUAL HONSTLY LET THIS MAN COOK HE COOKING πŸ™πŸ½πŸ™πŸ½πŸ™πŸ½πŸ™πŸ½

Well i love these kind of anime wish kubo San gets another season.
Jul 29, 7:34 PM
Jul 2021
Rohan_King said:
Enjoi_-6 said:

I do too but I was thinking that it might not happen so I just read the manga and it just hit hard 😭 hits right in the heart
Jul 29, 7:35 PM
Nov 2020
Enjoi_-6 said:
Rohan_King said:

I do too but I was thinking that it might not happen so I just read the manga and it just hit hard 😭 hits right in the heart

Oh I'll read it too.
Jul 29, 7:47 PM
Mar 2023
Enjoi_-6 said:
Rohan_King said:

facts, it was really a good read
Jul 29, 11:06 PM
Dec 2019
Personally not my type of anime, since no character really seems well developed
Jul 30, 3:06 AM
ranked 54 in FAL
Mar 2018
Watching the main duo is enjoyable enough, but can’t say that the show does much extremely well or that I’m that invested in it, I need their relationship to progress soon or for additional interesting characters or plot lines to get introduced.

So far a solid 6.5/10
Jul 30, 3:12 AM

Sep 2016
Good start but then it became kind of stale.
This dance is the pinnacle of human achievement.
Jul 30, 3:41 AM

Dec 2021
Yeah! It's similar to Takagi-san. The story does not exactly focus on the romance and character development but rather on the playful banter of the characters. This also justifies why it's SoL + Romantic Subtext instead of Romance.

𝓒π“ͺ𝓴𝓾𝓻π“ͺ
π“šπ“²π“·π“Έπ“Άπ“Έπ“½π“Έ
Jul 30, 3:55 AM
Nov 2020
Knurby said:
Personally not my type of anime, since no character really seems well developed

It's just short stories with heartwarming element. Just kinda feel good anime like takagi San and Kubo San.
Jul 30, 7:23 AM

May 2021
As a manga reader, I can’t help but find the show weak & disappointing. The vignette structure works for 4-5 page chapters, but when forced into 22-minute episodes, it really just wears out its welcome and starts feeling repetitive. It would’ve worked better if they either made it a series of shorts instead, or got more creative license with the adaptation to make it fit the structure of a TV show more, but as it is, it’s just the worst of both worlds.

Additionally, the adaptation in general just does too little to justify its existence. The animation, artistry, and production values are relatively cheap & frankly just uncreative, and that leaves the voice acting as the only major selling point of the adaptation, but frankly I find the guy's vocal delivery to be rather uneven (really feels like he's overacting at points), which also harms my enjoyment of the banter which is the selling point of the series as a whole.
Barely catching my breath!
Lay my eyes on the crest!
Gonna square up to all of the heat that is left!
So I carry the torch! To Inferno! Inferno!
Jul 30, 9:20 AM
Mar 2023
Rohan_King said:
It gives me vibes of Skilled Teaser Takagi San and Kubo won't let me be invisible. They tease the Mc just to see his cute/funny expressions. They don't show their affection towards MC but their actions do, same as when Rin acts with different personalities. As well there are short stories in its episodes just like takagi San and Kubo San.

Very good observation. And may I say also Similarities with When will Ayumu make his move. πŸ€”
Jul 30, 9:28 AM
Nov 2020
MarciUwU said:
Rohan_King said:

Very good observation. And may I say also Similarities with When will Ayumu make his move. πŸ€”

Oh i dropped it on episode 4 is it good?
Jul 30, 9:30 AM
Mar 2023
Rohan_King said:
MarciUwU said:

Oh i dropped it on episode 4 is it good?

If you really want you can finish it.
It's decent. A bit funny but nothing special. A bit worse version of Takagi-san. Much worse. Sorry
Jul 30, 6:12 PM
Oct 2021
I don't understand some parts of the show
did they skip an arc?
Aug 1, 8:57 PM

Aug 2017
Rohan_King said:
It gives me vibes of Skilled Teaser Takagi San

Takagi san was much better.
Aug 2, 2:02 AM
Apr 2021
What are you guys saying?
The main attraction of this show is the voice acting of Hayami saori herself
I can't help but grin every time she makes those happy noises😊
Aug 2, 9:12 AM
Nov 2020
Oreki_Houtaro24 said:
What are you guys saying?
The main attraction of this show is the voice acting of Hayami saori herself
I can't help but grin every time she makes those happy noises😊

Yeah same happens when takagi teases nishikata
Aug 4, 12:37 AM

Jun 2021
Don't like it, after Tsurezure Children all shows of this nature became shit in my eyes.
Aug 4, 12:52 AM

Jan 2023
Probably my favorite romcom of the season so far, the two leads just have so many adorable interactions :)
Aug 6, 10:57 AM
May 2017
Lets be honest, another one with cringe-lovely scenes connected in more or less random order. All i can see here is cute voice actor, of course in next eps maybe there will be some development, but after 4 eps its drop. On the other hand manga fans will be pleased with main gurl looks, good for you.
Aug 10, 5:45 AM

Mar 2024
The ED kinda reminds me of YMO.
Aug 10, 6:10 AM
Nov 2020
Love_And_Forward said:

What do you mean by YMO?
Aug 10, 8:52 AM

Mar 2024
Reply to Rohan_King
Love_And_Forward said:

What do you mean by YMO?
@Rohan_King Yellow Magic Orchestra.
Aug 10, 11:29 AM
Nov 2020
Love_And_Forward said:

Which song of them?
Aug 10, 12:18 PM

Aug 2017
I like it, cute chemistry between our two main leads and Hayami Saori makes everything better. Kinda made me miss Kubo-san though, hope someday that it gets a second season. Both much better than Takagi-san which I found extremely repetitive and boring.
Aug 10, 2:32 PM

Mar 2024
Reply to Rohan_King
Love_And_Forward said:

Which song of them?
@Rohan_King Not anyone in specific, just the tonality of their sound around the Technodelic album. So, fairly late YMO.
Aug 10, 3:10 PM

Mar 2024
Anyway other than that, I think it's a fun concept for an anime, but it's grown pretty stale. Not a lot really happening.
Aug 10, 4:13 PM
Jun 2021
I guess I am the only one who thinks Rin Nanakura is the best girl of this season! Hayami Saori has done a brilliant job in putting the life in her character. Rin's character is somewhat I would expect from a normal high school girl who has a crush on someone. There are no major setups or big build ups, it's just kind of a compilation of their daily school life days. However, that being said the interactions and the chemistry between the duo has been perfect for me even if rushed on a few moments which is the main focus of the story. As someone who watches and enjoys a lot of romcoms, this one actually turned out to be one of the rarest shows which totally focuses on the main duo and makes you smile with each of their interactions!

The premise of this kind of Harem was clever in itself and Rin's character is cherry on top. A romcom always feels better if you can follow and catch up with the characters actions and decisions, given that in mind I can proudly claim that both Rin and her Senpai have been interesting unlike a lot of cringe protagonists that I know.

So far a strong 8.5/10 for me (I have rated it 9). Also, both the OP and ED slaps! I added +1 for them
Aug 10, 7:02 PM
Feb 2024
Peak wholesomeness I love it
Aug 11, 2:52 AM

Jul 2017
It's a decent series that doesn't quite translate smoothly to the current anime format it has, but still delivers some fun moments and has two likable protagonists that make it more than a pleasing watch. Even with the flaws that the anime version has unfortunately compared to the manga, still finding this fairly enjoyable and worthwhile to watch.
Aug 11, 10:03 AM
Jan 2023
Tbh, I find this show entertaining and sometimes funny. The opening song is quite good and the voice acting is really great.
Although the show does not have a proper story but still I like this show and about the animation I don't really think a rom-com show needs a Demon slayer level animation, as long as it does not degrades the overall quality of the anime or does not prove to be a hinderance to the show, it works and personally I think the animation kind of suits the anime. Yea, a kind of refined animation may make it look better but the animation works for the show and I don't find it to be a big problem.
Overall, I find this anime as well as the chemistry between the characters entertaining.
Aug 11, 9:01 PM

Jul 2023
I don't like it, but others do. Rin is a great character and her seiyuu is awesome. If this were short videos, I might have liked it better.
Aug 25, 9:02 AM
Nov 2020
shash_sama18 said:
I guess I am the only one who thinks Rin Nanakura is the best girl of this season! Hayami Saori has done a brilliant job in putting the life in her character. Rin's character is somewhat I would expect from a normal high school girl who has a crush on someone. There are no major setups or big build ups, it's just kind of a compilation of their daily school life days. However, that being said the interactions and the chemistry between the duo has been perfect for me even if rushed on a few moments which is the main focus of the story. As someone who watches and enjoys a lot of romcoms, this one actually turned out to be one of the rarest shows which totally focuses on the main duo and makes you smile with each of their interactions!

The premise of this kind of Harem was clever in itself and Rin's character is cherry on top. A romcom always feels better if you can follow and catch up with the characters actions and decisions, given that in mind I can proudly claim that both Rin and her Senpai have been interesting unlike a lot of cringe protagonists that I know.

So far a strong 8.5/10 for me (I have rated it 9). Also, both the OP and ED slaps! I added +1 for them

Yeah i also rated it 8 she's the best girl this season because of her VA and her cuteness too. alya is lower than her for me.
Sep 1, 5:07 AM

Jul 2011
Zarutaku said:
Good start but then it became kind of stale.

+1

9th ep already, dude even graduated and went to Uni.. and yet they are still acting all shy/cringy like elementary schoolkids... no progress. Boring.
Sep 1, 10:16 AM
Jul 2016
Honestly my favorite romance in a long time. To me it actually feels realistic and like their romance progresses naturally. A lot of anime don’t have that imo. I also appreciate how the guy is actually giving back in teasing and acknowledging when he finds Rin cute, rather than just being dense. They both are able to be friends, joke around and be flustered. I also love how multi faceted they are (especially Rin) she isn’t just one type she is able to embody multiple personalities. Which I sometimes feel like girls in anime are limited to being one type of “dere”.
Sep 12, 6:50 AM

Jan 2021
The animation is terrible, but this is my favourite anime of the season. The second one is Gimai Seikatsu and i though that i would hate it due to the incest and so (it was promoted like that)
Sep 12, 12:11 PM

Jun 2020
I expected to like it more. I dont like their chemistry it was cute at start but ow its just too much for me. Still I dont think its bad as a story just not my type of couple
Sep 13, 3:16 AM
Jan 2023
Hmmm..I don't really agree with the teasing master takagi-san part. I watched it recently and I was hooked with it until the very end. Yeah, the engagement was sometimes uneven but still it didn't feel that much repetitive. As for giji harem, I really loved it when it started but as of now, I am not that much engaged in it. As for the animation, it is pretty average and very simplistic but to be honest, I am not that much bothered by it and the voice acting is really great. Overall, it was a fun watch this season.
Sep 13, 3:35 AM

Jul 2022

I hereby rename this anime...
Stuck in a Cuteness Spiral with Saori Hayami

Sep 23, 6:41 AM

Mar 2015
I enjoyed the manga. Watched the 1st episode and was immediately put off by the VA they chose for her. She doesn't have the range to do all those personalities.
Sep 23, 7:48 AM
Jan 2020
@DragyG @polnalyubvi Chu two should've definitely watched it!! It's my favorite from this season after Roshidere! I loved it sooooo much~~~~~
“𝖨𝖿 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾 𝗐𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗉𝗋𝖾𝖽𝗂𝖼𝗍𝖺𝖻𝗅𝖾, 𝗂𝗍 π—π—ˆπ—Žπ—…π–½ π–Όπ–Ύπ–Ίπ—Œπ–Ύ π—π—ˆ 𝖻𝖾 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖻𝖾 π—π—‚π—π—π—ˆπ—Žπ— π–Ώπ—…π–Ίπ—π—ˆπ—‹.” – π–€π—…π–Ύπ–Ίπ—‡π—ˆπ—‹ π–±π—ˆπ—ˆπ—Œπ–Ύπ—π–Ύπ—…π—
Sep 23, 8:03 AM
Dec 2018
aurora_yuuki said:
@DragyG @polnalyubvi Chu two should've definitely watched it!! It's my favorite from this season after Roshidere! I loved it sooooo much~~~~~

I pick the animes I will watch during a season 1-2 weeks before it starts and I stick to these.

(I may drop some but I rarely add new animes after my selection has been made)
Sep 23, 8:32 AM
Jan 2020
Reply to DragyG
aurora_yuuki said:

I pick the animes I will watch during a season 1-2 weeks before it starts and I stick to these.

(I may drop some but I rarely add new animes after my selection has been made)
@DragyG Aw, so you didn't pick Pseudo Harem. <(οΌΏγ€€οΌΏ)>

But I can't help but reckon you should've( *^-^)!

It's cute, fluffy & abundant of wholesome moments that I will never get enough of~ (≧w≦)

I have profound adoration for shows such as this. γƒΎ(≧ β–½ ≦)ゝ
“𝖨𝖿 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾 𝗐𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗉𝗋𝖾𝖽𝗂𝖼𝗍𝖺𝖻𝗅𝖾, 𝗂𝗍 π—π—ˆπ—Žπ—…π–½ π–Όπ–Ύπ–Ίπ—Œπ–Ύ π—π—ˆ 𝖻𝖾 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖻𝖾 π—π—‚π—π—π—ˆπ—Žπ— π–Ώπ—…π–Ίπ—π—ˆπ—‹.” – π–€π—…π–Ύπ–Ίπ—‡π—ˆπ—‹ π–±π—ˆπ—ˆπ—Œπ–Ύπ—π–Ύπ—…π—
Sep 23, 8:44 AM
Jan 2020
Reply to aurora_yuuki
@DragyG Aw, so you didn't pick Pseudo Harem. <(οΌΏγ€€οΌΏ)>

But I can't help but reckon you should've( *^-^)!

It's cute, fluffy & abundant of wholesome moments that I will never get enough of~ (≧w≦)

I have profound adoration for shows such as this. γƒΎ(≧ β–½ ≦)ゝ
@DragyG sooooo~~

Are you not going to reconsider~? o(*οΏ£οΈΆοΏ£*)o
Sep 23, 8:56 AM
Dec 2018
aurora_yuuki said:
@DragyG sooooo~~

Are you not going to reconsider~? o(*οΏ£οΈΆοΏ£*)o

I'm definitely not going to reconsider
Sep 23, 1:51 PM
Oct 2023
aurora_yuuki said:

i can will watch it.
what is anime ?
Sep 23, 1:58 PM

Sep 2018
The 1st episode came off a bit confusing to me given she acts like his girl out of nowhere, but it is a pretty cute series. Tsundere is my fav.
Sep 24, 2:43 AM
Jan 2020
Reply to polnalyubvi
aurora_yuuki said:

i can will watch it.
what is anime ?
@polnalyubvi "What is anime?''

That's a rhetorical question. (οΎ‰*ο½₯ωο½₯)οΎ‰
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Giji Harem Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

FadesHandle - Sep 5

50 by KingNotSkilled »»
12 hours ago

Poll: » Giji Harem Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Softhenic03 - Aug 22

76 by KingNotSkilled »»
Today, 2:20 AM

Poll: » Giji Harem Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

IzanaSolos - Aug 15

116 by KingNotSkilled »»
Today, 1:15 AM

Poll: » Giji Harem Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Softhenic03 - Aug 8

85 by KingNotSkilled »»
Yesterday, 10:53 PM

Poll: » Giji Harem Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Softhenic03 - Aug 1

62 by KingNotSkilled »»
Yesterday, 10:02 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.