Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 23, 5:06 PM
Aug 2020
it was another good ep

a lot happened in this ep, the tempo is really good

impossible to get bored for me...
otakuweek on insta for News /recom etc

just have a look, you won't regret it...
Jun 25, 3:19 PM
Oct 2017
Well, this was pretty awesome! Haven't had that much fun in a while. Love the chibi scenes and the voice actress of Gawin kills it. Can't wait for the remaining episodes :>
kelpforestJun 25, 11:21 PM
Jun 26, 8:29 PM

Aug 2016
surprising nice first half. shame Netflix prefers to drop anime by chunks.
:v
Jun 27, 9:45 AM
Jan 2023
Can't wait till 2nd season
Jun 28, 4:00 AM

May 2014
Loved this! It was all a lot of fun. Gawain is a fun mc. It does what all good sports anime should do and make me care about the sport. I can see the author's clear love for Arthurian legend even before he started Seven Deadly Sins lol.
Jun 29, 12:48 PM
May 2022
Dear god is no one going to point out the multitude of legal issues that comes up with Kuromine giving her spot away to Lancelot with hours to go; the plane ticket would already be under her passport and name not to mention the whole VISA situation. I know it’s not real but the writer should have done his research, IT IS IMPOSSIBLE!
Jun 30, 9:50 AM
Sep 2018
This was soo good!! Next season soon😭😭❤️❤️
Jul 8, 12:29 PM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Lancelot won the last position to play the Camelot Cup!!!
Well, the Japanese team is in England...
....and waiting the next season!!
kekeke
Jul 12, 1:42 AM

Nov 2012
For me the anime sucks and so does golf.

With sports anime I always used to wonder if I'd enjoy something with zero interest in the sport itself, but since I have enjoyed Slam Dunk despite no interest in Basketball. But Golf I actively dislike...but I've also been trying to watch everything on Netflix for a while so I gave it a shot anyway. Some of the character designs can be nice but the MC voice was super whiney and annoying (at least in the English dub). Maybe I would've preferred subbed but I think that would demand more of my attention than I'm willing to give this anime. At least while I had the English dub of this on I got some stuff done while watching like packing a suitcase lol.

The only tolerable forms of golf are crazy or mini...I guess I will refrain from any sports anime of sports I dislike in the future. Probably finish this eventually tho when the rest drop on Netflix.
I have a third testicle that gives me psychic powers
Jul 31, 11:40 PM
Jul 2019
surprisingly good, zero interest in golf infanct never watched or have single knowledge about the sport.
N4rutoG4mingJul 31, 11:43 PM
Aug 6, 7:19 AM

Mar 2023
I was really impressed with this. Seems to be a solid anime and I'm glad I finished it the day before the new season came out.
Sep 3, 6:27 PM

Jul 2022
Kuromine was indeed quite reckless in challenging Lancelot and betting his spot in the championship, but since the plot dictated that Lancelot is more important, they had to include him somehow; I'm not sure if this was the best way, but Kuromine probably won't regret it.

An interesting and enjoyable first season I didn't expect a golf anime to be entertaining. There are still some mysteries surrounding certain characters, like what Gawain's grandfather wanted to tell him, or about other characters like Platalissa or Wanglian. In any case, it seems that the United Kingdom will be a tougher rival than the United States for the second season.
Sep 24, 5:33 AM
Feb 2016
the way they made lancelot so op feels so cheap and stupid. still cant get over the fact tht they all are middle schoolers lol

More topics from this board

Poll: » Rising Impact Episode 1 Discussion

otakuweek - Jun 22

3 by Leah »»
Yesterday, 12:16 AM

Poll: » Rising Impact Episode 11 Discussion

otakuweek - Jun 23

2 by Narizor »»
Sep 3, 5:46 PM

Poll: » Rising Impact Episode 10 Discussion

otakuweek - Jun 23

2 by Narizor »»
Sep 3, 5:08 PM

Poll: » Rising Impact Episode 9 Discussion

otakuweek - Jun 23

2 by Narizor »»
Sep 3, 4:34 PM

Poll: » Rising Impact Episode 8 Discussion

otakuweek - Jun 23

2 by Narizor »»
Aug 30, 10:12 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.