Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Mar 31, 1:54 AM

Jun 2014
the anime comes out in a week and still no simulcast announcement in the west (even korea didn't have a simulcast announcement)
Blue Archive is one of 12 anime this season that still hasn't been picked up by anyone

the only country outside Japan which has had its simulcast announcement is China, which is the only country outside Japan whose game is published by Yostar

could it be a licensing problem?
HeroineXMar 31, 2:02 AM
Mar 31, 5:08 AM
Mar 2021
HeroineX said:
the anime comes out in a week and still no simulcast announcement in the west (even korea didn't have a simulcast announcement)
Blue Archive is one of 12 anime this season that still hasn't been picked up by anyone

the only country outside Japan which has had its simulcast announcement is China, which is the only country outside Japan whose game is published by Yostar

could it be a licensing problem?

Ani-one Asia / Medialink has the licence for Asia Region
Mar 31, 2:51 PM
Nov 2020
It most likely is gonna be streamed on Crunchyroll
Apr 1, 2:58 AM
Dec 2017
its gonna be Crunchyroll, same with arknights. there's more tba on their list too.
Apr 1, 4:03 AM
Community Mod
Equanimity

Nov 2020
Will certainly be on CR, would not be the first time that it is not really clear what CR has licensed.
Apr 1, 4:17 AM
Oct 2019
Crunchyroll still have 6 slots for the season so you might have to wait for the next update on the simulcast.
Apr 3, 9:50 AM
Sep 2021
CR has one slot left; it’s almost certainly Blue Archive.
Apr 3, 10:44 AM
Jan 2016
Reply to MarioLuigi0404
CR has one slot left; it’s almost certainly Blue Archive.
@MarioLuigi0404 I don't think so.
Probably Demon Slayer...

Fuck Nexon
Apr 4, 1:44 PM
Jan 2018
Ani-One Asia will have it on their YouTube channel for free with English subs, it'll be region restricted to SEA though.
lmaonatorApr 4, 7:30 PM
Apr 4, 5:14 PM
Sep 2021
Reply to lmaonator
Ani-One Asia will have it on their YouTube channel for free with English subs, it'll be region restricted to SEA though.
@lmaonator I have serious doubts about the TL quality as well but I suppose we take what we can get, if CR doesn’t pick it up.
Apr 5, 2:41 AM
Feb 2024
Global's popularity comes heavily from asia so Im not surprised that only Asia is getting simulcast.
Couple that with The fact that anime looks more like a low budget project to appease the fans than attract newcomers
Apr 5, 10:05 AM
Mar 2018
Aniverse announced a simulcast for Germany starting April 14th.
Apr 5, 6:39 PM
Sep 2021
Reply to TammysHead
@MarioLuigi0404 I don't think so.
Probably Demon Slayer...

Fuck Nexon
@TammysHead Actually wait, doesn't Demon Slayer not start for another month or so? In that case there's still a strong chance BA is the last slot, and Demon Slayer will be announced as its own thing closer to its air date.

I suppose we have two more days to see.
Apr 6, 2:23 AM

Apr 2014
Reply to MarioLuigi0404
@TammysHead Actually wait, doesn't Demon Slayer not start for another month or so? In that case there's still a strong chance BA is the last slot, and Demon Slayer will be announced as its own thing closer to its air date.

@MarioLuigi0404

I dont want blue archive to air on woke crunchyroll.

Based nexon if it doesn't air on crunchy.
"Even villains have standards"
-Accelerator-

Apr 6, 11:01 PM
Aug 2017
Reply to MarioLuigi0404

@MarioLuigi0404 They also don't have Idolmaster listed on their Simulcast lineup page but they have the license for it according to Livechart. I wouldn't put much stock in the amount of "slots" on their simulcast list. Since it's a Yostar production, and Crunchyroll has had all their shows, it's obvious they'll be getting Blue Archive too.
Apr 6, 11:06 PM
Aug 2017
Reply to KokonaCunny420
Global's popularity comes heavily from asia so Im not surprised that only Asia is getting simulcast.
Couple that with The fact that anime looks more like a low budget project to appease the fans than attract newcomers
@KokonaCunny420 Low budget? New to Yostar Studios? And we don't want to attract newcomers. It only takes one look at Twitter to see the community is already being invaded by the worst kinds of tourists and toxic band wagoners.
Apr 6, 11:24 PM
Sep 2021
AcceleratorAngel said:
@MarioLuigi0404

I dont want blue archive to air on woke crunchyroll.

Based nexon if it doesn't air on crunchy.

I would rather fix CR subs with the occasional bad loc than not have them at all
Apr 7, 7:30 AM

Feb 2021
AcceleratorAngel said:
I dont want blue archive to air on woke crunchyroll
"Woke" crunchyroll the same company that be co-producing heavy ecchi shows and streaming them uncensored.

Very woke indeed...
Apr 7, 8:48 AM
Nov 2010
This anime is at least available in English in Ani-One Asia (Asia only).
Apr 11, 10:21 AM
Feb 2021
Well, there's always torrents, and the usual pirate anime sites for westerns
Apr 12, 7:10 AM
Apr 2024
Reply to MadanielFL
AcceleratorAngel said:
I dont want blue archive to air on woke crunchyroll
"Woke" crunchyroll the same company that be co-producing heavy ecchi shows and streaming them uncensored.

Very woke indeed...
@MadanielFL you literally said, "co-producing", not exactly the actual creators or directors, just license shit.
Apr 12, 7:12 AM

Feb 2021
Lugo9373 said:
you literally said, "co-producing", not exactly the actual creators or directors, just license shit.
You literally don't know what co-producing means.

Becuase it's not the same as just licensing it.

I suggest you research what the "production committee method" is, cause you clearly don't know how these things actually work.
Apr 12, 10:36 AM

Jul 2020
glad i keep paying for streaming services when theres no legal way to watch most anime in my country

More topics from this board

Poll: » Blue Archive the Animation Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

YuudachiFR - Apr 7

252 by Scootboi »»
Yesterday, 10:23 AM

Poll: » Blue Archive the Animation Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Xanek - Jun 23

67 by Ashhk »»
Sep 1, 11:58 PM

Poll: » Blue Archive the Animation Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Xanek - Jun 16

55 by Ashhk »»
Sep 1, 11:27 PM

Poll: » Blue Archive the Animation Episode 10 Discussion

Xanek - Jun 9

25 by Ashhk »»
Sep 1, 2:54 PM

Poll: » Blue Archive the Animation Episode 9 Discussion

Xanek - Jun 2

23 by Ashhk »»
Sep 1, 2:11 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.