Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 25, 2015 7:51 PM
Lilium Gardener

Jul 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Such a cute little one shot here. I liked the ending and would love to have seen this get multiple chapters.
May 7, 2016 9:47 PM

Aug 2015
So cute, wish it had a little more. Really liked the MC, kinda sad if never got more chapters :/
Apr 27, 2017 7:47 PM

Jul 2015
Cant help it to compare it to A Silent Voice. ^^ Well, I kind of can understand why this one girl didnt want her to sing with her in the chorus, but its just a minor school event, so I woudlnt really care if she would sound off place and it would become a mess, if only everybody would have fun, but thats my opinion. Its not a competitive event. But you could write about this forever and still wouldnt solve the problem. ^^

Id love to see more of the story and read a Silent Voice Yuri version, probably a little less tragic and serious. This reminds me, that I finally should play Katawa Girl. ^^
PirateMadrykApr 30, 2017 8:20 PM
Feb 19, 2020 10:06 PM

Jan 2016
This was so fucking precious

I need to see more Shoujo Ai like this

MC was so uplifting and didnt let people get in the way of her relationship either, so sweet.

(A million times better than A Silent Voice too)
Jul 8, 2021 1:18 PM
Sep 2019
Pretty dope and good... but I wonder why is it shoujo-ai ? Sorry , I can't see any connection with the genre
Aug 3, 2022 12:53 PM

Apr 2014
i loved it

would have been nice if this was longer but for it being a oneshot it was really well made

so cute this was
"one step at a time"
Aug 27, 2022 5:21 PM

Aug 2021
It was a short story but so cute.

Feb 8, 4:11 PM
Apr 2009
Reply to HozayfaHB
Pretty dope and good... but I wonder why is it shoujo-ai ? Sorry , I can't see any connection with the genre
@HozayfaHB
It was published in Hirari, a yuri magazine. Yuri magazines sometimes have stories that can kind of be read as just particularly emotional or intense female friendship if so inclined but the context of being in a yuri magazine would in general weight against that interpretation.
Feb 9, 2:29 PM
Sep 2019
Reply to KaiserMagus
@HozayfaHB
It was published in Hirari, a yuri magazine. Yuri magazines sometimes have stories that can kind of be read as just particularly emotional or intense female friendship if so inclined but the context of being in a yuri magazine would in general weight against that interpretation.
@KaiserMagus
I see, thanks for clarification 👍
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.