Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Dec 19, 2023 6:27 AM

Nov 2011
Somewhat of a predictable finale but they decided to pair up Sei and Alberto together with their feelings. I guess in many ways, they were building the two both together and individually as characters from the very start. They sure as hell made a lot of memories along the way.

It was sweet and charming finale imo. They sured they truly care about each other.
Dec 19, 2023 6:28 AM

Dec 2021
The thing I'll really miss about this show is these moments between Sei and Hawke.

Reflecting on his first encounter with Sei and their journey together, Hawke confronts his own feelings. On the other hand, Sei receives advice from Elizabeth to cherish her own emotions. Everyone around them watches over the awkward yet endearing bond between the two.

Man, that moment hit me when Sei rocked those glasses. Totally slipped my mind she used to wear them. Honestly, the whole rumor thing still seems kinda silly to me, even after another episode. But for real, they should've given Jude more time on screen. He's probably my favorite in the whole cast, and Sei always does him dirty. Poor Jude. Props to the anime, though—the OSTs are seriously on point. Anyway, in the end, our main couple finally got together, so that's a win. The finale was good, but if you're into potion/healing animes, there are probably better ones to check out, not just this season but overall.

I feel like if they had focused more on Sei and Hawke's relationship, like they did towards the end, it could've been something special. But just as it was getting interesting, bam, it ends.

Dec 19, 2023 6:28 AM

Jul 2017
Going back in time to just around the period of Season 1, Hawke certainly was almost on the brink of death after a monster killing expedition, but he managed to recover thanks to Sei's potions, which after seeing the Holy Saint for the first time, he was simply put: captivated by her appearance, which made him want to convey his feelings to her, for being quite literally: love at first sight.

But back to the current day, the rumour between Sei and Yuri gets more heinous, even reaching Elizabeth's ears to literally give Sei an earful, and some advice being a commoner in a noble's world, outside of her Holy Saint appearance. To Sei, this political marriage is tickling her senses, for someone who's never been romantically in love, whilst trying her best to focus on her usual job. Even for people like Jude to unconsciously get close to her, Sei feels the pinch being surrounded by young men, much less Johan being as casual as he is.

Whilst Sei gets her usual magic lectures from Yuri (who's still quite over the moon that his assistant Magus needs to oversee them both), as expected, he's interested in her in terms of her magic capabilities and clearly not in a romantic sense, which with Hawke eagerly waiting on her whilst Yuri passing his investigation of his findings of the source of said Holy Saint's powers to him, whilst sending her back to the institute. Johan makes a casual welcome to the two, and Hawke inviting her to a date of sorts using Yuri's information. Sure, Sei feels more worried that being with Hawke will start rumours all over again (though she doesn't really need to be), and Hawke simply leads her to a bed of flowers, which this serves as the ground for his confession to her.

Time waits for no man, and Hawke simply took the lead to take Sei's hand in marriage, which is finally, about time.
I love Season 1's rehashed OP song playing in the background, because its song title is an obvious reference to this finale episode.

This marks the finale of Volume 8 of the LN, though Season 2 is rather meek than its prequel counterpart being a fine follow-up that's less than impressive.
KANLen09Dec 19, 2023 10:26 AM
Dec 19, 2023 6:29 AM

Apr 2016
I guess an adequate ending, considering the pace this season had.

While the first nor the second season are anything exceptional, i must say i have enjoyed the first season a little bit more, felt like the pacing here was way too slow, some of the stuff from the mid to the end could have been easily cut off ...

and some of the characters were pretty much just a padding to extend the time (like the whole whos gonna get the saint's hand). But hey, if we ever get another season i'm in again.
Dec 19, 2023 7:27 AM
Sep 2015
She can choose her husband, but she can't choose to have no husband. When I think about it, it's a price she has to pay to have her privilege in this isekai setting.
Dec 19, 2023 8:13 AM
Aug 2022
Lovely Anime got over I'm sad 😢
Dec 19, 2023 8:25 AM
Nov 2017
I wish we could see them have their wedding. It would've been perfect.
Even so, It was the best ending for them.
I'm gonna miss this couple and the anime.....😭😭
ANIME_WIZARD420Dec 19, 2023 11:24 AM
Dec 19, 2023 8:43 AM
Nov 2022
I’m gonna miss them
Dec 19, 2023 8:52 AM
Jul 2023
Beautiful earned ending.

Its done nothing exceptional, but for an Isekai series, it a step above the rest.
Dec 19, 2023 9:33 AM

Feb 2019
“I will treasure you all my life. I love you. Please marry me. I want you. It has to be you” RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH I WON. Erhart’s fist pump under the desk was all of us at the end. Amazing conclusion to this season, couldn’t ask for more.

Where to start with this finale..

It was really nice to see Sei and Albert’s first meeting from Albert’s perspective and how it was essentially love at first sight for him. Sei in those glasses is enough to make even the most seasoned of soldiers’ hearts skip a beat. Can’t blame him. He’s been keeping his feelings bottled up for a long time, and with the whole play fiasco last week he must’ve been extremely anxious.

Episode was filled with so much romantic tension. Liz has been such a good wingman and friend to Sei. That conversation was exactly what Sei needed to get her in the right headspace about Albert. She’s always seen him as out of her league which isn’t the case at all. Clearly had a huge impact on Sei too because she was on cloud 9 the entire day, unable to really lock in at work

So to me, the hallway scene made it seem Drewes wanted to bring out Sei’s full potential as the saint which is connected to her emotions.. I.e getting she and Albert together. With the rumours from last week though, Albert was obviously nervous seeing them together. But it worked out in the end because it spurred Albert to stop messing around and just tell her how he feels. With all these suitors and rumours, just put an end to it and get your girl!

Which he did in the best possible way. Remembering details that a girl tells you and taking her to a place like an exclusive royal garden.. good job commander hawke 👍the OST they played during the confession was perfect and heightened the moment. It was so cute hearing Albert reassure Sei that she’s perfect for him and he only wants her. Exactly what we all wanted to hear.

Sad that s2 is over, it went by in such a flash. But at least we have the books!
Marinate1016Dec 19, 2023 9:47 AM
Dec 19, 2023 9:37 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
So thats how Commander Hawk ended up meeting Sei back then. Sei is rather innocent when it comes to romance after all. Its was amusing seeing her start being concious of the men around her as a result though. Sei looked gorgeus in that dress. One that complented the venue that they attended together too. While being a perfect one for Hawk to post the question of a lifetime as well. Truly a beautiful end to Sei's duty as a saint and transferance to that of a soon to be wife. Overall an excellent end to the series that gave both Sei and Hawk the perfect opportunity to settle their feelings and embark on the next stage of their relationship.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 19, 2023 9:42 AM

Jun 2017
FIN??? Meaning, finished? Completely? No season 3? :(
Dec 19, 2023 10:24 AM
Jun 2022
I love their interaction! But Sei acting all ignorant is kinda unrealistic! Girl, you two have been nothing but lovey-dovey with each other, but you question that love?
Dec 19, 2023 10:28 AM

Jul 2017
Reply to shaadow82
FIN??? Meaning, finished? Completely? No season 3? :(
There will not be a Season 3, because the anime is nearly caught up with the source material.
Dec 19, 2023 10:55 AM
Apr 2022
The Ship has finally sailed!
Dec 19, 2023 11:13 AM
Jun 2021
It's really amazing episode if some previous episodes weren't that slow in the story we would have even seen their wedding of Albert and Sei. Of course i feel like there are missing in the anime i bet that manga explains more in details and more better than watching anime. After watching this episode for sure i feel sad and empty because it's the last episode of this anime no more season. I know this is really hard to even think like " is it possible to make one more season?" the answer maybe yes or no, the answer might be no yeah because not just only it's written already "fin" but also the duty of holy saint is over there's nothing Sei can do more, and the answer might be yes because i have been thinking about building up more characters like Aira since she is brought also to the isekai world and also struggling between living in Isekai or Sei and Aira should go back to their real world since holy saint's job is over and also maybe the story is not over they can make more for political issues either for using Sei to other kingdoms or get rid of her so many question marks we have to ask. Anyway this anime is indeed having such pure romantic and we are so grateful for having such pure romance regardless of having bored episodes because no anime whether action, drama, romance, thriller.... is 100% perfect anime should have mistakes because they are created by humans and it's normal to make story whether people like or dislike it. I'd like to thank Tachibana Yuka for making such beautiful, romantic, and pure anime you have done great job and that's enough for us we are looking forward to your next manga or anime =))
Dec 19, 2023 11:17 AM
Nov 2021
ANIME_WIZARD420 said:
Where can I watch this episode?
Coz, I couldn't find it.

muse asia or bstation
Dec 19, 2023 11:23 AM
Mar 2019
Reply to KANLen09
There will not be a Season 3, because the anime is nearly caught up with the source material.
@KANLen09 hi. its base d in manga or novel? an you know in what cap of mang ao novel continues the story? Thanks
Dec 19, 2023 11:25 AM

Jul 2017
Reply to Crowterrror
@KANLen09 hi. its base d in manga or novel? an you know in what cap of mang ao novel continues the story? Thanks
@Crowterrror based on the light novel. Anime already surpassed the manga (as far as translations go)
Dec 19, 2023 11:26 AM
Mar 2019
Reply to KANLen09
@Crowterrror based on the light novel. Anime already surpassed the manga (as far as translations go)
@KANLen09 thanks i swear in future have other season but its difficult
Dec 19, 2023 11:29 AM
May 2017
Excellent ending episode of a very good series! Third season most welcome if and when coming: Albert and Sei's marriage, couple's life, children and, occasionally, Sei the Saint's work.
Mene, mene, tekel, parsin
Dec 19, 2023 11:33 AM

Jul 2017
not only we got a confession but a fucking marriage proposal. i love that so much
Dec 19, 2023 11:54 AM

Mar 2013
Beautiful ending but a bit wasted as the ending song could've used a better one, imho. I didn't get a better oomph or impact from it while the sweetness are being played... 🥲
I think the song was okay. I was probably expecting more from the singer of the song. 😊

I guess this is the end of this bittersweet story? 😖
When you need more, but the story ended just like that. 😭 (If we ever get a sequel, it's probably a movie with an added original bonus based on KanLen's comments, but that's just my guess and nothing more.)

P.S. Her reactions are illegally adorable!!!

I will definitely miss her. 🥰😖
CrazyButNot4UDec 19, 2023 12:04 PM
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Dec 19, 2023 12:08 PM

Dec 2022
well nothing much to say but definitely that magus took sei to the theater to make hawke feel uneasy and indirectly threated him to take action so pretty good sequel but the first season was a lot better at least there wont be any more of this i hope but i will still watch more
Dec 19, 2023 12:46 PM

Feb 2022
YES!!! well done with that ending, everyone knew she said yes.

I would like to have seen a 13th episode or a toning down/removal of the foreign prince arc to add in their wedding and a couple of time skip scenes
Dec 19, 2023 1:08 PM
Mar 2022
Reply to Crowterrror
@Crowterrror The source material for the anime is based on the novel. Season 2 is volumes 5-8. There is a volume 9 out too!
Dec 19, 2023 1:16 PM
Mar 2019
Reply to sweetlvr4u
@Crowterrror The source material for the anime is based on the novel. Season 2 is volumes 5-8. There is a volume 9 out too!
@sweetlvr4u thanks a lot
Dec 19, 2023 2:00 PM
Oct 2013
Dragged on a little, but super satisfying!
Dec 19, 2023 2:09 PM
Nov 2016
Damn, It should have been me and Albert! XD

The proposing and confession scene were so beautiful and sweet, not to mention the golden shower because of Sei's happiness. I'll miss this show because It's so sweet, tender, lovely and chill and I love Al and Sei intereactions and the other characters too.

I'll keep my fingers crossed for a season 3 anyway though. I really want to see the wedding, dating contents and Al and sei having kids ahah

Knighthammer619 said:
I would like to have seen a 13th episode or a toning down/removal of the foreign prince arc to add in their wedding and a couple of time skip scenes

@Knighthammer619 Same. I wish they focused more on Albert and Sei, the prosoal, wedding, etc instead of the foreign prince mini arc

sweetlvr4u said:
The source material for the anime is based on the novel. Season 2 is volumes 5-8. There is a volume 9 out too!

@sweetlvr4u It seems they released 9 novels in 7-8 years. I guess if they will ever announce a season 3, it will take them 5 years at best.
Dec 19, 2023 2:58 PM

Dec 2013
So pretty much the whole kingdom was rooting for those two but Albert was too much of a gentleman, enough was enough and they all pushed them to finally take the next step, I thought he was just going to ask for a formal relationship but I imagine whatever Yuri said got Albert to stop wasting his time. Erhart reaction was the best one, so happy for his brother.

I'm going to miss those two love birds, the show was just so comfy.
Dec 19, 2023 2:59 PM

May 2015
It was good, but somewhat underwhelming with the way they showed their relationship develop. Slow is fine, but they were still forced to rush. While it's cute they ended up together, I think I'd prefer to see more development with them going on dates, etc. The way Sei was constantly in doubts about his attitude, despite him clearly showing his affections (I may have imagined it, but weren't they already holding hands at one point?), and her own confusion, while totally valid I wish it wasn't just insta resolved with marriage proposal and that's it.
Dec 19, 2023 3:00 PM
Feb 2013
OMG it was amazing getting to see things in Hawke's POV (even though we already know how it would've turned out)! XD

To think we not only got a confession, but a marriage proposal from Hawke towards the end of the season...wished we could've seen Sei saying it back with a kiss, but I'll take it!

Hopefully there will be a special episode or another season of more Sei x Hawke moments with a wedding or something cause I NEED MORE!!! Gonna surely miss this couple! XO
Dec 19, 2023 3:01 PM
Mar 2022
Reply to dodoxdo97
Damn, It should have been me and Albert! XD

The proposing and confession scene were so beautiful and sweet, not to mention the golden shower because of Sei's happiness. I'll miss this show because It's so sweet, tender, lovely and chill and I love Al and Sei intereactions and the other characters too.

I'll keep my fingers crossed for a season 3 anyway though. I really want to see the wedding, dating contents and Al and sei having kids ahah

Knighthammer619 said:

@Knighthammer619 Same. I wish they focused more on Albert and Sei, the prosoal, wedding, etc instead of the foreign prince mini arc

sweetlvr4u said:
The source material for the anime is based on the novel. Season 2 is volumes 5-8. There is a volume 9 out too!

@sweetlvr4u It seems they released 9 novels in 7-8 years. I guess if they will ever announce a season 3, it will take them 5 years at best.
@dodoxdo97 Actually it might take 2 years because 4 novels equal a whole season. Yuka Tachibana usually writes four novels in the span of 4 years. However, it is very unlikely there might be a season 3 because there fin in the last episode sugesting there wont be any.
Dec 19, 2023 3:17 PM
Dec 2021
What a great season! it was so cute and heartfelt! got my heart fluttering...
Dec 19, 2023 3:40 PM
Apr 2023
Not a bad anime but japanese romances are so slow and strange at same time it`s beautifull, I think they just see love in another eyes.
Dec 19, 2023 3:50 PM
Mar 2015
Our grils prince finally came for her The trigger to her power is love
Dec 19, 2023 4:14 PM
Mar 2018
Nice ending, but this was a very slow season. It didn't bore me, but the ED always seemed to pop up before anything could happen. Other than the 10 minutes of danger in that one episode.

Also, am I the only one who can't remember anything about the first season other than the basic outline and that I really enjoyed it?
Dec 19, 2023 4:54 PM
Dec 2018
Reply to Swagernator
I guess an adequate ending, considering the pace this season had.

While the first nor the second season are anything exceptional, i must say i have enjoyed the first season a little bit more, felt like the pacing here was way too slow, some of the stuff from the mid to the end could have been easily cut off ...

and some of the characters were pretty much just a padding to extend the time (like the whole whos gonna get the saint's hand). But hey, if we ever get another season i'm in again.
@Swagernator this is exactly how i feel about season 2. you explained it perfectly. episodes 9-11 were kinda a waste imo full of filler. they could've put some parts of the later episodes in those and the ending could've been their wedding--i mean more complete as she completely accepts her new life
ivyplantDec 19, 2023 4:59 PM
Dec 19, 2023 5:03 PM
Apr 2017
I can't help but wonder how much having that power would suck. One passionate night might cause a blizzard for the whole town.
Dec 19, 2023 5:21 PM
Jul 2011
It was an amazing final episode. I do want a third season, cause I love this anime. But if this is the last season, I'm so glad how it finished. Sei and Halwk are a really wonderful couple and they need to be together forever and ever
Dec 19, 2023 5:22 PM
Feb 2021
did I really just get a satisfying conclusion to a romance anime, and an isekai no less!?
Dec 19, 2023 5:38 PM
うまぴょい伝説

May 2017
I’m glad Hawke finally mustered the courage to confess his feelings for Sei. It’s not likely we’re gonna get another season, but at least it concluded with closure...
Dec 19, 2023 7:00 PM
Jul 2008
Pretty good anime, really rare to see isekai anime with proper end nowadays. Hawkes family keep getting the W

Dec 19, 2023 7:54 PM

Feb 2011
its over. the ending everyone and their grandma saw coming. Woo hoo. I mean hawke was shown so much in the opening.. did anyone not see it happening? I was rooting for drewes... would've been funny.

Solid ending to the show...

Boring as hell season. Not much magical stuff, just 90% of sei blushing and the other guys being awkward.

6/10.

Dec 19, 2023 8:20 PM

Jul 2016
Enjoyable and sweet.

9/10
Dec 19, 2023 8:22 PM

Mar 2016
Where's the kiss??? Oh come on, don't leave me like that!
No tomo malas decisiones, solo me gusta apoyar causas perdidas.
Disfruté Mayoiga, Ou-sama Game, Evil or Live, Mirai Nikki, Big Order, Arifureta, Ex-Arm, Tesla Note, Shuumatsu no Harem y Platinum End
nope les falle con esa, lo siento pero todos tenemos nuestros límites.
Así de jodido es mi gusto en anime, ¡Y estoy pinche orgulloso de ello!

Dec 19, 2023 8:57 PM
May 2018
I love a good slowburn but god this season was all slow no burn
Dec 19, 2023 9:52 PM
Jun 2021
Crowterrror said:
@KANLen09 thanks i swear in future have other season but its difficult

Difficult yes but not impossible it’s ok to have hope for more even if it’s small hope 😊
Dec 19, 2023 9:53 PM
Oct 2019
Let's freaking go!!
What a beautiful confession...
But damn where is the kiss??

Erhart hand under the table lol

Yuri face on the window made me laugh LMAO

Happy ending for Sei x Albert.

7/10
Dec 19, 2023 10:16 PM

Jun 2021
Good push for Albert to propose to Sei. They're finally engaged. And a beautiful trigger to the Saint's magic power. Satisfying end of season two.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

» worth watching?

Kitsune_089 - Oct 8

5 by DarkNekoJin »»
Oct 10, 4:06 PM

» Do you think this will get a season 3?

sweetlvr4u - Dec 19, 2023

18 by Tina_ackerman »»
Sep 25, 11:15 AM

Poll: » Seijo no Maryoku wa Bannou desu Season 2 Episode 2 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 10, 2023

39 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Jul 19, 1:36 PM

Poll: » Seijo no Maryoku wa Bannou desu 2nd Season Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 3, 2023

52 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Jul 1, 7:59 PM

Poll: » Seijo no Maryoku wa Bannou desu Season 2 Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 14, 2023

44 by kund4tb »»
Jun 5, 4:38 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.