Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 29, 2023 7:30 AM

Dec 2021
Lmao, how did a durian tree end up planted at a noble house?

A garden sprite approaches Alyssa seeking assistance in dealing with his brother, who has veered off course. It's a grave situation, but Viola can't help but observe that the garden sprites resemble something other than flowers.

What the hell am I watching, I just saw to asses have Dragon Ball fight. That joke about the butt took an unexpectedly sad turn. Initially amusing, but the final moment was genuinely somber. Imagine caring for a girl since her early years, like a parent, only for her to not even be aware of your existence. Also Anna's to-be-husband looks like a basic NTR villain. Phoenix serves as a third-party, bridging the gaps in plot armor, and the way they describe fairies is quite amusing. But that one sentence hit me hard, leaving me feeling down.

Now I'm sad. What the hell is with this anime.

Oct 29, 2023 8:01 AM

Mar 2021
Such a sweet episode this show just seems to get better with each episode
Oct 29, 2023 10:31 AM

Apr 2012
Horie Yui voicing a butt fairy - that made my day))
To err is human. To purr is feline (c)
Oct 29, 2023 11:49 AM

Mar 2019
Dragon Ball fight with butt fairies..

The cool thing about watching anime is that we are always surprised by what we see haha.
🍑
Oct 29, 2023 1:28 PM

Aug 2013
Eren Jaeger involved in a DBZ fight...alright what the fuck is this series? Meanwhile Anna's fiance is literally an NTR Joe. I can't even 😂
Don't believe the hype.
Oct 29, 2023 2:42 PM

Apr 2012
Brothers butting heads...
"Manga readers are annoying, all they do is complain or spoil the anime we discuss in an anime forum.
They should really do their whining at manga forums.

USERS ON MY IGNORED LIST:
RayReynolds - SSL443 - Dr4kon - Nerdanimefan1992 - ToTheMountains - Fiveskies
To add users to the Ignore list: (1) Go to Account settings (2) Click Forum tab and toggle down (3) Type or paste user name on entry box (4) Click Add and you're done.
Problem solved, you'll never have to see someone trolling ever again because their post will be closed/collapsed.
Oct 29, 2023 6:51 PM

Dec 2013
A surprisingly touching episode plus a Gyaruo with a heart of gold, that was a nice episode.
Oct 29, 2023 9:16 PM

Dec 2021
Mate, when will Viola's heart-wrenching backstory come back into focus? This was still a funny episode, but I really just want to be brought to tears with how genuinely heartbreaking it'll inevitably be when her backstory comes up again.
Opinions are opinions, and differing opinions can co-exist. 🙂 But I don't do debate, life's too short to spend time debating people.

alt_textalt_textalt_text
Oct 30, 2023 12:18 AM

Nov 2022
I'm sad. I didnt see Fennel-kun getting bullied by Viola but this episode is also great! Anna having weird preferences with that innocent look lmao.
Oct 30, 2023 8:46 AM

Apr 2010
So that's how fairies look...
The fairy being angry about the love partner of Anna was funny but luckily things worked out in the end.
Guess the strange couple will be happy after all.
Oct 30, 2023 9:26 AM

Apr 2012
I love how they actually acknowledged that Viola and Alyssa have a jealous father/innocent daughter relationship with roles reversal, lol. True, even so, Viola did not realize it. Also, ass fairies? Seriously? The fantasy world of this anime continues to surprise and amaze me.
Oct 30, 2023 9:28 AM

Apr 2012
Reply to KanameYuuki
A surprisingly touching episode plus a Gyaruo with a heart of gold, that was a nice episode.
@KanameYuuki The fact that we literally had a toxic example of that "daughter's boyfriend" in the spring season makes it even funnier.
Oct 30, 2023 10:17 AM

May 2019
So fairies, at least in this world, can spawn to look like what the person likes so Anna's father was an ass man lol. This series continues to be unique and I was also skeptical about Anna's fiance but as the saying goes "you can't judge a book by its cover" but I also like the saying "trust but verify."
Oct 30, 2023 3:36 PM

Aug 2020
Not everyday you see a pure heart of gold NTR man
Oct 30, 2023 9:09 PM

Mar 2008
The sweetest story of a talking butt garden fairy ever told.

I like that Anna's fiance was portrayed as a good guy.
Oct 30, 2023 10:24 PM

Sep 2021
Do you want a heartbreaking story or butt jokes?

Yes.

Oct 31, 2023 4:25 AM
Oct 2023
I personaly enjoy the growth episodes more just the mother and daughter parts and the occasional elf appearance
Oct 31, 2023 11:02 PM

Feb 2016
Best episode yet by far, and it isn't even about the main duo lol
I found it weird that Anna wanted to move with Torino when that garden and mansion are so important for her, they could just live there.
Sorry if my english is bad (っ˘▽˘)っ~~~
Btw, cry about it.

Nov 4, 2023 10:08 PM

Jan 2017
If only the fairies aren't butts this would be a perfect family growing up episode
Nov 5, 2023 5:58 AM

Oct 2017
That was quite emotional actually, damn. Horie Yui and Yuuki Kaji voicing butt fairies though. Kaji san must have felt this now that he's a father himself.
Nov 6, 2023 6:33 AM
Mar 2022
Comedy was really great. Loved phoenix's voice.
Nov 11, 2023 9:37 AM

May 2015
Sometimes, when you get through the episode, you have to ask yourself, "Why am I watching an anime about flying butts?....."
Nov 17, 2023 12:35 AM

Jul 2017
A butt-shaped fairy named Rose"Hip", it came out of the blue to request Alyssa and Viola to stop its brother and resolve Anna Fiatolo's flower garden which has not sprouted a single flower, of which the brother has caused this calamity: the Meadowsweet Fairy, nicknamed Sweet Cheeks. That sure is a sibling fight butting heads...because of her rather unkempt fiancé of Torino Ombrello. WOW what a mismatch lols, no wonder Sweet Cheeks wants him gone to stop the marriage, the typical "father loves daughter" fanatic. The only option is to investigate Torino, though the durian dropped on his head would suffice thanks to the blood...and what they found is that the fiancé is a pure guy with good intentions. But no matter what the good news says, Sweet Cheeks will not let go of her as a father figure, and his inability to talk to her directly...is that typical non-magic humans are unable to see fairies. Even worse, her parents passed away from their ailments, so it makes for a rather sad story.

Restoring the flower garden is normal, but for fairies to mingle with non-magic humans like Anna, it feels that she's doing things whilst magical creatures help her keep safe. Indeed, the flower garden was her haven, her father's memento, and with some entity always looking after her, it felt as if her father was protecting her from Heaven...where it was all Sweet Cheeks in action. The only thing left to do is to relieve Anna of all her troubles, restore the flower garden to its normalcy...though it took all of his magic and Phoenix having to restore him back to his usual.

All things have a happy ending.
Jan 3, 9:47 PM

Jan 2009
mean-spirited all around. just the same joke of the daughter being an absolute asshole to everyone she meets. couldn't stand to watch it and be in that negativity.
Jan 15, 3:19 AM
Mob Character C

Oct 2009
What a sweet episode. ;u; It was sweet in the manga too, but seeing it animated is kinda really nice. When it turns out the dad was an ass man though. XD

Enjoy your anime! | Witch Cafe Wisteria
Jan 20, 6:11 PM
Feb 2016
I love this anime.

Mar 2, 12:02 AM

Aug 2019
may i question what did i just watch and why is this an entire episode
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

More topics from this board

» Any chance for season 2?

DekuxUraraka - Apr 14

4 by FFTHEWINNER »»
Aug 19, 6:43 PM

Poll: » Dekoboko Majo no Oyako Jijou Episode 12 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Dec 10, 2023

41 by MegaPopi »»
May 21, 11:07 PM

Poll: » Dekoboko Majo no Oyako Jijou Episode 7 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Nov 5, 2023

30 by nyaasar »»
Apr 26, 11:37 AM

Poll: » Dekoboko Majo no Oyako Jijou Episode 5 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Oct 22, 2023

30 by Shirowhite01 »»
Apr 9, 3:33 AM

Poll: » Dekoboko Majo no Oyako Jijou Episode 4 Discussion

KANLen09 - Oct 15, 2023

29 by RGreatDanton »»
Mar 25, 5:28 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.